notice • lashton

By urlashton

Ashton always felt that something wasn't right in Luke's relationship. Everybody thought it sounded crazy, un... More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
Thank you for reading!
quick update

five.

763 39 59
By urlashton

yall gonna hate me for this one, enjoy <3

-Luke-

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Huh?"

I shook my head, as Michael was already giving me a strange look.

"It seems like you're not really there..." He groaned. "Give me that." He ordered, stealing the car keys from me.

"Oh, yes. Sorry." I scratched the back of my head as he unlocked the engine, getting into the driver's seat.

"What's up with you?" He raised an eyebrow as I sat next to him.

"Nothing." I murmured as he drove away.

He stayed quiet for a moment, before finally smirking. "He used his witch powers on you, didn't he?"

"Who?"

"Ashton."

I froze for a moment, taking a tighter grip on the book.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to lie.

"Come on, you went to see him, didn't you?" He insisted. "There is no way you spent that much time in the bathroom. Also, where is this book coming from?"

"He gave it to me."

"So you went to see him."

"It was an accident, I confused his bedroom with the bathroom."

He nodded slowly, clearly not believing one word I'm saying.

Fuck, Luke.

When did you become such a bad liar?

It's Ashton's fault.

He destabilized me.

I was doing great, I thought nobody suspected anything.

"So... what did he say?"

"About what?"

"You." He glanced at me when we stopped at a red light. "What did he say about you? Did he expose your dark secrets?"

"I don't have any secrets."

"We all do."

"Can we change the subject?"

"Okay..." He paused. "I have commitment issues."

My eyes widened. "Huh?"

"That's what he told me when we first met... and he was right." Michael confessed, focusing back on the road.

I looked at him, my expression switching from confusion to sadness.

"Why?" I asked.

"This girl... she broke my heart, a long time ago." He explained.

"Was it serious?"

"Very. I wanted to propose to her."

"What happened?"

"She cheated."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He sighed. "I shouldn't have let it get to me for that long. Each time I slightly felt that I could potentially be interested in someone... I'd cut them off, only because I was scared to commit to anyone again. I always had a fear that I'm going to end up getting my heart broken. I didn't want to revive this, at all."

"How come you never told me this before?"

"Because I thought I was over it, but clearly I am not. I still have a lot of healing to do, and talking about it should be the first step I take."

I bobbed, a little smile forming my lips. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." He answered, parking right in front of his house. "Look, I don't know what he told you, but whatever it is... you should probably listen."

Maybe I should...

"Do you want to come in for a bit?" He suggested.

"I wish, but Sierra is waiting for me at home."

"Alright. Want to stream tonight? Calum might join us."

"Sure, text me whenever you want."

"You got it." He said as we opened our car doors.

I hugged him goodbye when our path crossed, soon taking a seat behind the wheel.

'Hazel feels lonely, depressed... She's sick, and sad. Do you see yourself in her, Luke?'

'Do you see yourself in her, Luke?"

Fucking hell.

Get out of my head, Ashton.

How come you're messing with my mind, but I still want you just as bad?

I was driving like a mad man at this point, thinking that turning the volume of the radio up is going to fix all my problems.

But it won't...

I just wish it was that easy.

It wasn't long until I made my way home, parking in the driveway because I'm way too lazy to go in the garage.

I used my keys to get inside, slamming the door shut behind me. I heard noises coming from the living room, which made me want to go in there.

And there she was...

I stood at the entrance, fixing her as she was just sitting on the couch, watching some random ass movie.

She faced me when she noticed me staring, taking a sip of her sparkling water.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

'I assume you empathize with that too, right? You know, with Sierra by your side.'

Yes, Ashton.

I do have Sierra.

You think I don't know that?

Well, I do know.

And I'm going to fucking show you I do.

I eyed her from head to toe, as I slowly started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Let's go to your bedroom." I stated, which made her eyes slightly pop out.

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm fucking joking?" I spat, turning around to leave. "Be quick, I don't have all day."

I walked up the stairs, and it only took her a few seconds to follow my tracks.

Why did you have to do this, Ashton?

How I wish it was you I was kissing...

She's going to have a wonderful time, only because I'm doing to her all the things I wish I could do to you.

Time passed as her loud moaning echoed in the room, while all I could think of was you, and the sound of your fucking voice.

"Oh my Gosh, fuck!" She shouted in pleasure, burying her nails in my back.

The angrier I got, the faster I went.

Why did you have to piss me off?

I wasn't supposed to be fucking her.

We stopped doing the occasional casual sex awhile ago.

It should have stayed that way.

At least now you know...

Or even better, I'm going to make sure you do.

That was it...

My first and last moan.

I let my body fall on the bed next to her, grabbing a few tissues from the counter.

"Fuck, that was... amazing." She confessed, trying to get some oxygen back into her lungs.

I stayed silent, wrapping the now dirty condom around with the napkins.

She looked at me as I got out of bed, putting my clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" She asked, sounding disappointed.

"To my room." I answered, throwing what I had in hand in the nearest garbage bin.

"You can stay if you want-"

"No, thank you."

I zipped my pants back up, as I could feel her eyes on me.

"I'm not a bad person, Luke." She said so confidently, while I had my hand on the doorknob. "I'm just doing what's best for you."

"You don't know what's best for me." I replied, trying not to get mad all over again.

"I am sorry you think that, but you'll thank me later."

"Thank you for what, Sierra?!" I asked, facing her again. "For making me lie to my friends?! Or for the sadness you fucking created inside of me?"

"You can blame me all you want for your depression, but we both know all of this was way before we even got together."

"You made it fucking worse, then!" I took a deep breath, once again trying to keep my cool. "You know what? I really am not in the mood for all of this tonight. Let's just go back to not talking, sounds good?"

She didn't answer, pulling the blankets over her body.

Good.

I clenched my jaw, groaning before leaving the room.

I searched for my phone in my pocket, only to realize that I forgot it in the car. I grabbed the keys, making my way outside the house and to the ignition.

I sighed in relief when I saw it sitting on the passenger seat. I decided to maybe hang in the engine for awhile, needing some peace and quiet.

I closed my eyes, opening them back up as soon as I heard my mobile vibrate.

Michael Clifford: Forgot to ask, we're still throwing Sierra this gathering at your house for her birthday this Friday, right?

Shit, completely forgot about that.

I really am not in the mood for this.

Luke Hemmings: Sure.

Michael Clifford: Okay, good... Is it cool if I invite Calum?

'Calum, mmh...' I thought to myself, slowly smiling at the idea that just popped into my head.

Luke Hemmings: Of course, I'd love for Ashton to be there too. Could be fun.

Michael Clifford: Great, I'll let them both know! GTA in an hour?

Luke Hemmings: In.

So, Ashton... You're onto me, huh?

I took a quick look at my neck on the rear mirror, smirking at the fresh hickeys.

Oh, you're not ready for what's about to hit you, pretty boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.7K 21
"Calum, he's just so...radiant" "No shit Luke, you stare at him like he's the freaking sun" *** The one where Ashton's just so radiant, and Luke can'...
14.3K 836 44
❝ Hey Sierra. It's Luke, Luke Hemmings. I know it's been awhile, but I hate seeing us like this. It shouldn't have ended this way, and frankly I miss...
106K 4.7K 23
In a world where soulmates are the norm and being connected means sharing their partner's deepest emotions, Luke Hemmings knows his soulmate has suff...
9K 494 21
Ashton is in love with Luke. Luke doesn't care. Ashton is left with a broken heart and years of wasted memories. 🌸 #1 in Lashton (May 1st, 2020)