𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

51.

3.2K 124 72
By pradabarb

ᴍᴀʏ 7ᴛʜ, 2021
★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
10:10 am.

I was awoken by banging at my Dorm door, I huffed throwing the cover off of me, sliding my feet into my Yeezy slides and made my way to the front door.

" Wakey wakey eggs and mf bacon bitch." My teammate deon said shoving A McDonald's bag in my chest.

" The fuck you banging on the door at 10 in the mornin' like you the fucking swat." I said irritably grabbing the McDonald's bag.

His eyes grew big, and he held his nose." Hurry up and eat that shit so u can brush them teeth, that morning breathe evaporated my nostril hair." He fanned his nose, I sent him a death glare.

11:41 am.

" And I know you're no good for me, but girl you look so good to meeeeee, i don't need another broken heart or a sleepless night, God please guide me right, she look like the girl of my dreamssss." I sung as I stepped into the shower.

" Nigga shut yo' ass up, you not M03." Deon yelled, making me look at my imaginary camera.

" This nigga said Mo3."

I began washing my body with Dove soap, all of sudden it started sounding like 8 niggas taking furniture out my crib.

Paranoid, I turned off the shower and paused my music, just standing there listening. I don't know why everytime I get in the shower It sound like mfkas breaking in.

Finishing my hygiene, I flicked off the bathroom light, grabbing my gym bag." Nigga that's rod wave not M03, just cause they both fat singing niggas don't mean shit."

" Aye, tread lightly don't do Rodarius." He sideyed me, making shake my head.

" Coach said you one of the best on the team, so play yo best tonight." Deon said as we made our way down the hall.

I nodded, tapping through peoples stories. When I watched AJ story his birthday count down had ended, he was finally 18. I sent him an " happy birthday " text before locking my phone.

4:21 pm.

" Come on." I rushed Nirah who was debating between Jordan's or some slides." Just pick the slides."

" Fine." She mugged me, dropping the shoes and sliding them on her feet." Ain't gotta be rude about it."

" You indecisive." I nudged her forehead." It wasn't that hard to pick a shoe."

" It does! I gotta make sure I look good and well put together." She rolled her eyes grabbing her purse. I mugged her cause who you tryna look good for?

6:21 pm

" Alright, boys y'all better kick some ass out there! Our first game show them what we bout." We all parted ways and I made my way to the bench making sure my shoes was tied.

" And aye Mikey, who that girl you walked in with?" Deon asked adjusting his jersey." Her ass fine."

Even though me and Nirah isn't together, I just didn't want anybody else to take her from me, when the time is right, I'll make her mine.

A mug began to form on my face.

" Nevermind." He spoke quickly." You ready for this game?"

★ 𝐀𝐉 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 ★
8:30 pm.

I pulled into the GP gas station, it was full of scatpacks. The hood niggas out as usual.

I got out the car, making eye contact with a few dudes, I swore their faces look familiar. As I entered into the gas station I swore I heard somebody say that's him.

I made eye contact with a darkskin nigga, I had flashbacks from the time on Chicago, I glanced down at the gun on the side of his hip.

I shrugged walking to the chip section grabbing me a bag of hot crunch kurls, and i went to freezer grabbing me an Arizona tea, I'm glad they only a dollar.

Something told me to look over my shoulder, and I made eye contact with the same darkskin dude I made eye contact with a few minutes ago, he was with the other two dudes from outside, they all had their guns visible.

I noticed them whispering and staring at me, I waved it off making my way to the cash register and paid for my items.

" $6.10 is your total." The cashier spoke and I handed him a crisp $10 bill ' Ching ' The cash register sounded as he opened it handing me $3.90 and my receipt to me.

I thanked him making my way out the gas station, I looked back and saw that the three dudes was also exiting out the gas station.

I was halfway to my car until my body jerked back from the bullets piercing through my chest, real close to my shoulder. Twenty shots went off, my body dropped, and I gasped for air feeling my pockets for my phone blood gushed out, and the pain was unbearable, it felt like somebody was kicking my rib cage non-stop and was smashing my lungs with a sledge hammer, it became harder to breathe. I grasped for air one more time, my hearing became distinct, and my vision started to fade. My body began relaxing as I grew more tired, it was so hard to keep my eyelids open, they were so heavy until I closed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 12.5K 35
new nigga , new friends , new everything .
299K 11K 31
Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again. Every time you touch me...
233K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
139K 6.7K 33
Cause love with you is bittersweet. _____________________________________ "The lady over there, would you like to go out with me?" "Are you talking t...