Bint e Dil (بنت دل)

By pearlyouna

_Bint e Dil_. ( Girl of my heart) scared yet determinate... It was the story of a girl who found herself st... More

Preview
Character Sketch
Sherzai Gharana
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 04

1.1K 52 0
By pearlyouna

He entered the room exhausted from the night that was not ready to pass brushing his hair back his eyes roamed around finding the only person who was peace of his heart...

His heart stopped finding her lying on the floor with her head on the sofa as she slept carelessly with her hairs falling on her face... walking ahead her crouched down beside her forwarding his hand slowly brushing the brown locks away wanting to see her glowing face as she slept without any care of the world...

"Aisa kyun kar raha hain..."she cried chocking on her tears and his heart melted at that moment but he was unable to utter that he finally found his peace in her after years of pain so he simply replied breaking her heart and soul...

(Why are you doing this...)

"Mera karz hai tum par isiliya..."his cold made her stunned as she closed her eyes making the tears fall out of them while he stood there feeling the crack in his heart...

(You are in debt from me that's why...)

She was unknowingly his everything and he doesn't wants to loose her yet again so he did what ever it takes him to make her his he saw her,and he caged her away from the world so no one can snatch her away from him...

She opened her eyes slowly finding him in front making her move back a little when she hit herself with the couch making him sigh while put his hand behind her head rubbing it lightly not wanting her to feel the pain...

She gulp feeling the closeness between them as he didn't move from there looking deeply in her eyes like he was searching something in her...

The loud noises from her stomach made both of their eyes wide open she looked down feeling embarrassed while he shook his head knowing that how he actually forget to feed his new bride from the whole day he stood up forward his hand in front of her making her look upward she stared at him for a moment not knowing what to do but finally gave in giving her hand to him getting up from the floor...

"Fresh ho jao phir nicha chalta hain..."he said signaling towards the washroom motioning her to go forward she looked towards him for a moment but finally ran inside closing the door with a thud...

(Freshen up then we will go downstairs...)

"Mujha nicha tu aisa la ka ja raha hai jaisa sab wahan par mujha phoolon ka har pahnai gai..."she mumbled looking into the mirror moving her hand on her cheek where a bruise was formed from yesterday event...she shivered lightly remember everything but shook her head splashing the cold water on her face....

(He is taking me downstairs like everyone there is waiting with flowers garland for me...)

"Chalain...."he said as he saw her coming out wearing the light peach dress with cotton dupatta covering her head loosely...

(Should we go...)

She didn't said anything but nodded lightly as they moved out going in the direction of fimilier stair case that she had seen yesterday they reached the dining room which filled with youngsters bickering and elder talking about their own things but everyone become silent as they saw them entering there making her look down...she was trying to enter their personal space their family but they didn't want her...she thought as her eyes become glossy unknowingly....

He held her hand tightly sensing her numb state taking her with him he sat on the other head of the table making her sit beside him while everyone stare at them like they have seen a ghost...

"Pata tha Baaghi ho par is had tak chala jao ga ya kabhi nahi socha tha..."the women sitting on the other head of the table said while he served her ignoring her every comment...

(I was aware that you are rebel but you will do something like this I never imagined it...)

"Ab pata chal gaya hai aga sa mera faisala lana ki koshish maat kijiya ga..."he replied finally looking into her eyes like fire was blazing from them making everyone scared...

(Now you got to know so from now never try to take my decision ever...)

Everything went silent waiting for the next words to be said by both of them who were staring towards eachother with unknown emotion....

"Waisa aj horse race dekhna kon kon ja raha hai..."Wajhi said sensing the tension between them while all the cousins shouted raising their hands like toddlers...

Everyone got up from the table going to their Respective work leaving the typhonic youngsters behind he stood making her look upward with her almond eyes...

"Breakfast complete karo mujha kuch kam hai...phir room main chali jana aur kuch chahiya ho tu mujha call kar lana..."he said taking the phone out from his pocket putting it in front of her and walked away while she stared at his fading figure...

(Complete your breakfast I have some work...if you need anything call me okay...)

She sensed someone's stare on her making her look up for a moment but found everyone staring at making her gulp...

"Ap bhi hamara sath race dekhna chalain gi..."Wajhi said making everyone stop eating as they look at him like they have seen a ghost...

(Will you come with us to see the race...)

"Ji Bhabhi ap bhi chalain na hamara sath..."Noorain said not wanting everyone to scold him...

(Yes please come with us...)

"Kya main ja sakti hun..."she said lightly not wanting to offend anyone...

(I am allowed to come...)

"Ji..."all of them said in unison excitedly making the light smile appear on her face while someone sat in corner looking down at her plate not wanting anyone to see her swollen eyes...

(Yes...)

•••••••

"Tum nahi ja rahi sab ka sath..."Umama asked entering the making her look up from the book she was reading just now...

(You are not going with everyone....)

"Nahi..."Hurrem said with a neutral face trying to contain the emotions in herself...

(No...)

"Hoori...kisi ki muhabat hum cheen kar tu nahi la sakta na..."she said sitting beside her on the sofa as she looked up with her glossy eyes...

(Hoori..we can't get someone love by snatching it away right...)

Tu na ishq ka naam suna hai...

Maina ishq kiya hai...

"Par meri muhabat tu mujh sa cheen li gai hai..."she replied with tears filled eyes making her sister in law feel bad about her but nobody can do anything in this Matter because the person she was in love with was never hers...

(But my love was snatched away from me...)

"Tumha lagta hai is sab main us masoom ladki ki koi galti hai..."she said making her shake her head negatively it was not like she blames her for everything but at that moment when she saw her in front of her eyes every emotion that was bottling up in her busted out making her slap the new bride of her love...

(Do you think everything is her fault...)

"Phir aisa kyun kar rahi ho apna sath...Hoori Allah sab ki Kismat likhta hai aur kya pata tumhari Kismat main usna Alamgir bahi ko na likha ho...kya pata tumhara liya kuch is sa bhi behtar ho"she said caressing her hair making her gulp... nothing was more harder than to forget the love that she keeping in her heart from her childhood...

(Than why are you doing this to yourself...Hoori Allah writes everyone's destiny and he didn't wrote Alamgir in yours...Who knows he have wrote Something more better than this...)

"Ab chalo shabash tayar ho jao sab ka sath chalo tumhara mood bhi thek ho jae ga..."Umama said walking towards her cupboard searching for the appropriate dress for her to wear...

(Now go and get ready go with everyone it will help to lighten up your mood...)

"Appi mujha bhi dress dain..."Noorain shouted running inside holding bunch of dresses in her hand...

(Appi please give the dress to me too...)

"Is mainsa kuch nahi mila..."Hurrem asked with a raised eyebrow...

(You haven't found anything in this...)

"Nahi appi mera pass tu kapra hi nahi hain..."she said pouting while looking at them...

(No appi I don't have any clothes...)

"Acha ji..."both of them said shaking their head...

"Han ji..."she replied making them tackle her while the sound of their happiness echoed in the whole Haveli...

••••••

On the other side of Haveli Sassi sat on her bed Lost in the memories of past she was not getting it why were they behaving with her nicely when she was there in their home without their wishes,like a person who was forcefully trying to enter their life...why they didn'tshouted at her again everyone does this when someone unknown try to enter their family...why were they being nice...

"Mera ghar sa nikal...aur hamari Zindagi sa bhi tumha kya lagta apna baba ka dil main tumha jagha lana dun gi kabhi nahi..."the girl shouted loudly pulling her while holding her wrist tightly making her stumble in process...

(Get out of my house...and our lives too you think that I will let you make your place in my baba's heart...)

"Dubara yahan maat ana jaan sa mar dun gi..."she shouted closing the door on her face...

(Don't ever come here again I will kill you...)

It was the day she will remember for her whole life it was the first time she felt so vulnerable and scared standing on the road in the middle of night...

This was her truth the girl who was used to everyone rejecting her and suddenly the world Started to accept her making her scared...

••••••
That's it for today...

How was the chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
903K 33.9K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
3.6M 201K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
310K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...