𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐒𝐜�...

By floukruheda

Luna Black,the only one with out a twin in the family of witches making her more powerful then any of them.Af... More

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡.𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚..
𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆..𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂
(𝟎𝟎𝟏) 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲
(𝟎𝟎𝟐) 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
(𝟎𝟎𝟑) 𝐋𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
(𝟎𝟎𝟒) 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞
(𝟎𝟎𝟓) 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
(𝟎𝟎𝟕) 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
(𝟎𝟎𝟖) 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
(𝟎𝟎𝟗) 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

(𝟎𝟎𝟔) 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

598 23 1
By floukruheda

'Magic Bullet'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna sat in Stiles Jeep waiting for him to get to the car. She had lefted her final class earlier.

"Could you be any slower!?"Luna shouted out the window, making Stiles scream.

"Oh my god!"Stiles spoke opening the door."How did you even get in?"

"I have a key."Luna spoke holding up the spare key she had stolen from Stiles.

"I have been looking for that for like 6 months."Stiles spoke starting the car up.

"Sorry."Luna spoke, Stiles didn't say anything pulling up before stopping quickly when Derek came in front of his Jeep.

"Oh, my god."Stiles spoke, horns start honking as Derek falls to the ground, Luna got out of the car quickly.

"Derek."Luna spoke crouching down next to his body.

"What the hell?"Scott questioned running over.

"What are you doing here?"Scott questions.

"I was shot."

"What?"Luna questioned about reaching out and try and help him but Scott grabbed her arm.

"He's not looking so good, dude."Stiles spoke as people continued to honk.

"Why aren't you healing?"Scott questioned letting go of Luna's arm.

"Because it had wolfsbane in it, dumbass."Luna spoke looking at Scott who looked slightly offended.

"Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."

"What? Who said 48 hours?"Derek questioned.

"The one who shot you."Scott spoke before Derek's eyes flashed blue and he groaned.

"What are you doing? Stop that."

"He can't"

"Thats what I'm trying to tell you. I Can't."Derek spoke speaking over Luna in hopes they couldn't hear her or weren't paying attention.

"Derek, get up."Scott spoke before getting up himself along with Luna."Help, me get him in your car."Luna helped Scott put Derek into Stiles jeep before she got in the driver's side climbing into the back seat.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used."Derek spoke to Scott.

"How the hell am i supposed to do that?"

"She's an argent. She's with them."

"Why should i help you?"Scott questioned

"Because you need me."

"Fine, I'll try."

٭☆★☆٭

"What am i supposed to do with him?"Stiles questioned now on the phone with Scott.

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere!"

"And by the way, he's starting to smell."Stiles spoke, Luna chuckled before covering her mouth when Derek glared her at.

"Like what?"

"Like death."

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."Scott spoke before Luna snatched the phone from Stiles.

"The animal clinic? Isn't Deaton there?"Luna questioned

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

"Did you find it?"Derek questioned Scott as Luna handed him the phone.

"How am i supposed to find one bullet?"Scott questioned, Luna, groaned sliding down in the back seat."They have a million! This house is like freaking Walmart of guns!"

"If you don't get it then I'm dead, all right?"

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing."Scott spoke, and Luna frowned hearing it.

"Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or get killed. So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."Derek spoke hanging up the phone.

٭☆★☆٭

The three had finally gotten to the animal clinic, Derek and Luna were behind Stiles as she helped him slightly.

"Derek."Luna whispered, the werewolf looked down at her."Don't die on me, please."

"I won't kid."Derek spoke, Stiles opened the door and Derek went in sitting down on the bags of food.

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?"Stiles questioned looking at Derek.

"It's rare from of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna die without it."

The three got into the animal clinic bring Derek to the surgical room. Derek took off his shirt and Luna looked at his arm seeing the black in his veins spreading further up.

"You know that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of."Stiles spoke, and Luna sighed taking a deep breath.

"No shit, Stiles. It isn't a hangover."

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."Derek spkoe breathing heavier than before.

"Postivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?"

"If he doesn't get the bullet here in time, last resort..."

"Which is?"

"You're going cut off my arm."

"No, No, No, No. Neither of us is cutting off your arm."

"Luna."Derek spoke looking at her.

"No. Scott's gonna get here in time and we're not cutting your arm off."She spoke grabbing the saw from him but he grabs it back from her handing it to stiles.

"Oh my god! What if you bleed to death?"Stiles questioned, looking at Luna who was glaring at Derek.

"It'll heal if it works."Derek spoke tying the string around his arm to stop the blood flow from going down to that part of her arm.

"Yeah, and you'll only have one arm."Luna spoke looking at him.

"Look i don't know if i can do this."

"Why not?"

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!"

"You faint at the sight of blood?"Derek questioned the teen.

"No. But i might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!"Derek sighs looking at the two knowing he couldn't make Luna do this.

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm or I'm going to chop off your head."

"Derek!"

"OK you know what sorry I'm not buying your threats anymore."Stiles spoke before Derek grabbed him."Oh my god! ok alright, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it."Stiles spoke before Derek started breathing heavily.

"Derek?"Luna questioned before he throw up.

"Holy god! What is that?"Stiles spoke looking at the black substance, Luna knew what was happening his body was trying to heal itself but couldn't.

"It's my body, it's trying to heal itself."

"Well it's not doing a very good job of it."Stiles spoke.

"Now you gotta do it now."

"Look, honestly, i don't think i can."

"Just do it!"Derek shouted, Luna blocked everything out trying to dial Scott seeing where he was before he came through the door.

"Stiles?"

"Scott?"

"Oh thank god."

"What the hell are you doing?"Scott questioned looking at where the saw was on Derek's arm.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Did you get it?"Derek asked Scott and Scott took it out of his pocket handing it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?"

"I'm gonna.."Derek spoke before he started to lose balance and fell making the bullet fall into the drain, Scott ran over to the drain, and Luna ran over to Derek.

"Derek."Luna spoke shaking him."Wake up."She spoke and continued shaking him. Luna looked over at scott."Trying using your werewolf nails."Luna suggested, Scott, nodded."Wake up."Luna spoke smacking Derek across the face.

"Oh my god!"Stiles spoke, before trying to find his pulse."I think he's dying. I think he's dead."

"No, he's not dead."

"i got it. I got it!"

"If any of you tell him i did this i swear to god."Luna spoke before slapping Derek harder than last time.

"Give me that."Derek spoke waking up taking the bullet and standing up with the help of Scott and Stiles. They listened as Derek screamed and fall to the ground again. Stiles pushed Luna behind them as they watched.

"Yes! Awesome!"Stiles spoke, Scott and Luna looked at him before looking at each other with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Expect for the agonizing pain?"

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health."Stiles spoke, and Derek looked at Stiles, glaring

"Okay we saved your life which means you're gonna leave us alone, got that?! And if you don't I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad and I'm gonna tell him everything."

"You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?"Derek questioned, Luna just looked at Scott and couldn't believe him he was really about to trust a bunch of hunters but then again Luna knew he was naive.

"Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!"

"Yeah, i can show you exactly how nice they are."Derek spoke looking at Luna for a split second and she knew he was talking about the fire and peter who was lying in a hospital bed still burnt and probably wasn't healing anytime soon.

"What do you mean?"

٭☆★☆٭

A/n: sorry for the long wait
Tiktok: floukruheda
Instagram: floukruheda.wp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
1.3M 37.3K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
62.8K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
33.3K 553 24
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Liam Dunbar finds himself entangled with the youngest Stilinksi, who happens to be a witch alternative universe [ liam dunb...