I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'รฉtat
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Fifteen (15) - Monster

1.8K 81 145
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 7,295 words}

The interior was in a state of confusion, just like five years ago.

"The colossal titan had destroyed the southern gate of Trost district. And Trost was temporarily occupied by titans...but a do-or-die operation to take back the territory has succeeded. And the gate was sealed. The titans still inside Trost are now being hunted down."

A noble man read out loud the headline of the newly published newspaper. There are a lot of people surrounding him and listening to him read the contents of the newspaper.

"The wall was "sealed?" How'd they manage to do that?"

"Of course, it's all lies! This is royal propaganda. They're spreading those lies around to keep us commoners in the interior in the dark!"

"The bastards from outside the wall are already rushing through wall Sina!" The noble man said.

"Terrible news from the merchants!"

The people looked at the man who just arrived and holding a few papers from the merchants' asssocation.

"The merchants' association? Can we believe information that isn't certified by the monarchy?!"

"And why should I believe the monarchy's information is correct?!"

"H-hey...what the hell does that mean?"

Everyone's eyes widened upon reading the contents of the merchants' association newspaper.

"It says...a titan sealed up a gate...with a boulder!"

"What does that mean...?"

"Are they saying a titan was on our side...?"

Y/n who was among the crowd let out a deep sigh and shook her head. She fixed the black cap she's wearing and then left. "I can't believe that a lot of people are this ignorant. I'm thankful I didn't become one." Y/n muttered.

She put both of her hands inside the front pocket of her maroon hoodie. The h/c girl decided to take a day walk around the royal capital to unwhined. Also, Hange told her that she should do light exercise, and walking is the only light exercise she can think of.

"Can't blame them, though. They live here...the most safest place inside these cramped-walls." Y/n muttered.

The h/c girl roamed her eyes around as she walk down the streets of the royal capital, Mitras. Y/n is familiar with the place, since she have been in the royal capital lot of times already.

Y/n stopped walking when she saw a pub. It's not just a pub, it's more like a bar for high-class people. Y/n smiled a bit. She walked towards the pub and entered it without even hesitating.

And Y/n was right, the pub is indeed for high-class people. There are lots of expensive alcohols displayed on the shelves on the counter, and the tables and chairs are all fine-looking. And the whole place is just neat and fancy.

There are only a few people, most of them are men who're all nobles.

Y/n felt out of place, though she still remained inside. The h/c girl sat on a high-chair in front of the bar-island.

She removed her cap and placed it in on the chair on her left side.

She also undo her ponytail and removed her maroon hoodie.

Y/n's fitted white crop-top was revealed. Her waist and navel are showing because of her cropped shirt.

Y/n's lower garment is a dark green baggy pants and she matched her outfit with a brown boots with lace.

The bartender arrived and Y/n ordered for a light ladies alcohol.

A wide smile was plastered on Y/n's lips when the bartender served her a light wine. Y/n was about to sip on her wine, but she paused for while when a slender tall old man wearing a fedora hat and long black trench coat sat on the high-chair on her right.

"My hard drink as asual. Make it fast. The old man said to the bartender.

It seems that the bartender alreay knows who the old man is.

Y/n just shrugged. She sipped on her wine and smiled a bit upon tasting that there's only a littls bitterness on her light wine, and it's more sweet.

The h/c girl became stiff on her place when she saw the old man beside her took out a dagger and randomly polished it with a white clean cloth.

Y/n stared at the old man for a few moments, and she was stunned when she suddenly saw Levi's image on the old man. She once saw Levi wiping his dagger with a clean white cloth.

"Stop staring at me, brat. I'm too old for ya." The old man said.

Y/n's eyes widened.

She was in disbelief.

The old man had taken her staring at hi. with a wrong idea.

She wanted to explain her side.

But the young lady wasn't able to say anything, especially when the old man look at her and stared straight right in her e/c eyes. She felt shivers down on her spine at how cold the old man stares at her. The old man smirked as he removed his black fedora hat.

He has short, coarse-looking dark hair that reaches his neck and also has a thun beard along his jawline.

"Yer Eren Yeager's girlfriend, right?" The old man asked.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Huh...?!"

"How can ya date a monster? Don't you get scared that he might eat ya as a titan? Yer life would be wasted."

Y/n was speechless.

She's in disbelief. And She now pissed at how sarcastic the old man talks.

And by the way, she's wondering why the hell she's labeled as...

"Eren Yeager's girlfriend."

The old man's smirk faded and now he just looks serious. Y/n stiffened on her place when the old man stood up and leaned closer to her. Y/n shrieked when she felt the tip of the old man's dagger on her waist. His left hand is holding Y/n's shoulder so tight, that it made Y/n to whined in sudden pain.

"I just hope ya won't be a nuisance to me." The old man said.

He let go of the h/c girl and kept his dagger. A sinister smile was plastered on his lis when he saw that Y/n looks scared. "Relax, kid." He said then left without even drinking his liquor.

"Miss, are you okay?"

Y/n came back to her senses when the bartender talked to her. She looked at the bartender who has a worried and concerned look on his expression.

"Y-yes..." Y/n said as she nod her head. She took out money from her pocket and put it on the table. "T-thank you! I'll come again!" Y/n said. She stood up and picked up her cap and hoodie.

The h/c girl turned around then rush to go outside. I need to get back to the HQ and tell this to uncle! Fuck this shit. There's someone...someone who wants to kill Eren! Y/n thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erwin stared at Y/n, the h/c girl is standing across from him. He was busy doing his paperworks, but was disturbed when Y/n came rushing in and reported that a stranger pointed a dagger at her and mentioned Eren.

"Are you okay?" Erwin asked.

Y/n looks pale and sweating a lot because of anxiousness.

She doesn't like how she keeps remembering the old man's cold-looking face, intimidating demeanor and his emotionless tone.

"I'm not. That man is scary. He's like captain Levi. But more scarier. And on the enemy's side." Y/n said.

Erwin's brows shot-up. "Enemy? Who do you think the enemy is?" He asked.

Y/n's brows furrowed. She stared at Erwin with a confused look. "Eh...? Of course the titans...The colossal titan and the armored titan..." Y/n said.

Erwin nod his head. "Yeah. That's obvious already. But do you really think they're our only enemies?"

Y/n wasn't able to say anything, her uncle continued on his paperworks.

"I believe we have a lot." Erwin said.

Y/n's brows shot-up when her uncle showed her a half piece of paper and motioning for her to get it from him.

Y/n took it and quietly read it.

Her eyes widened upon reading what's written on the paper.

Someone's listening outside. Go out now and act normal. If you see who it is...do what needs to be done.

Y/n bit her lower lip and nod. She crampled the paper and put it inside her jakcet's pocket.

Y/n turned her back on Erwin and went out of his office.

A smirk crept onto Y/n's lips when she saw a tall, well-built man she never seen around befote walking out and wearing a scout uniform.

~ Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights you got me alone
You found me you found me, you found me
I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard you took a step back
Without me without me, without me ~

Y/n followed the man.

~ And he's long gone when he's next to me
And I realize the blame is on me ~

But she acted like she's just walking and going to somewhere else.

Y/n noticed the man started to walk fast, probably the man already knows she's following him. Y/n took out a sharp hair pin on her pants' pocket.

She always carries it with her for an emergency self-defense weapon.

Before the man could even turn right, Y/n quickly threw her hairpin to the man, the man groaned in pain when the sharp hairpin wen through the back of his right thigh. The man froze on his place when Y/n already has him locked on her arms and another sharp hairpin is pointed on his neck.

~ Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Till you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground ~

"Don't even try anything funny. My hand will be faster to slit your neck, big rat." Y/n said. The man raised both of his hand, he accepts his defeat.

~ Oh, oh-oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh-oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble ~

He knows it'll be hard to get away from Y/n, she has more of the advantage if he picks up a fight.

~No apologies, he'll never see you cry
Pretend he doesn't know, that he's the reason why
You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning
Heard you moved on, from whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be
And now I see, now I see, now I see

But he still have one option.

~ He was long gone when he met me
And I realize the joke is on me ~

The man smirked. "I like strong girls." He said. Y/n was surpised when the man nudge her stomach and turned around, then kicked her on her stomach. Y/n grunted in pain, she lose balance but she managed to stand.

~ Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Till you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground ~

"I told you not to do anything funny!" Y/n said and was about to run towards the man, but she was in horror when the man run towards the window. "Hey! What the hell?!"

~ Oh, oh-oh (Yeah)
Trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh-oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble ~

The man climbed up to the window. He paused for a while and looked back at the h/c girl with a teasing grin plastered on his lips. While the h/c girl was astonished because the man actually looks young. "You know it's nice to be defeated by a pretty girl!"

~ And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me, or her, or anyone
or anything, yeah ~

"Huh?!" Y/n was in disbelief when the young man flew a flirty flying kiss to her. "Are you mentally unstable?!"

Y/n said, before the man could even jumped off, Y/n already run towards him and got a hold of his jacket.

"Maybe." The man said.

The young man jumped down not even caring he'll bring Y/n with him.

~ I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Till you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I've never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground ~

Y/n squealed when she got pulled. Tears welled up on her eyes when half of her body is already out of the window. Her hand slipped from the man's shirt. She got a glimpse of the man landing recklessly on the ground.

~  Oh, oh-oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh-oh
Trouble, trouble, trouble ~

When she thought she'll fall, Y/n was shocked when she didn't.

"What the fuck are you doing, idiotic brat?!" Y/n knew already who it is.

Levi is holding the hoodie of Y/n. He gritted his teeth and pulled her away from the window. He pulled her too hard that he ended up throwing her on the floor. Y/n helplessly lay on the ground while tearing up. "What the..." Levi was in disbelief. He can't think of a proper reason why Y/n is on the window and is about to fucking fall.

"What happened?!"

Hange, Moblit and Nanaba arrived. The three were shocked upon seeing Y/n on the ground, staring at the ceiling while tearing up. "Y/n...?!"

"Someone...someone go out and follow a man with blonde hair and a scar on his right eye. He was spying on me and commander Erwin."

Y/n raised hed hand up that's holding a small booklet. A identification card. Y/n then smirked. "But I still got him."

Y/n said as she opened the booklet. The smirk on Y/n's lips faded when she read the name of the man she just had a silly fight encouter with.

Jean Payne. 18 years old. Military Police Brigade. Stohess District.

~ I knew you were trouble when you walked in
trouble trouble trouble
I knew you were trouble when you walked in ~

(A/n: Uhm...so this is how Jean Payne looks. I made this OC on picrew btw.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi and Hange went to Erwin's office after what happened to Y/n. Moblit took Y/n to the infirmary to have her injuries checked, since the h/c girl pulled some shitty stunts that could possibly worsen her recent injuries.

Erwin ordered Miche to tightened the security of their headquarters. Not only in Mitras but to every HQ branch they have inside each of the walls.

"I see. So this is the man's identity. She did a god job." Erwin calmly said.

"Tch. Good job...? She almost fell out of the window, Erwin." Levi said.

Erwin frowned. But he immediately turned to his stoic expression.

"I know that. Thank you because you were there. You always end up saving Y/n. From now on, I'll leave her on your care if I'm not around."

Levi clicked his tongue. "I'm not interested of saving a brat's ass."

Erwin gave Levi a serious look. Levi rolled his eyes. "Tch. Fine. Whatever." Levi said, accepting he really needs to babysit Y/n if Erwin's not around.

"But why would someone spy on us?" Hange curiously asked.

"Who knows?" Erwin said.

He kept Payne's identification booklet on his drawer. "I'll look into it. For now, you two rest. Eren's trial will be tomorrow already." Erwin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren let out a huff of breath as soon as he sat up from laying down. He's sweating and looks exhausted even when he's just sitting or laying on his bed everyday. Eren looked at the chains on his hands when it made a clanngin sound. He sighed and just looked at the two MPs guarding him.

"Excuse me. I need to use the toilet..." Eren said.

"You just went!" The MP said.

Eren was shocked. He didn't go to the toilet yet. "Some water, please."

"Hey." The other MP looked at Eren.

"Remember your place...you monster." The MP said.

Eren's eyes widened a bit, he stared at the MP for a few moments. The green- eyed boy then looked down, looking offended and hurt. Monster, huh...? Of course, he isn't wrong...but am I so terrifying that they had to shackle me like this? Well, I guess it makes sense... I don't even understand myself. Maybe I should just be happy they haven't  killed me. Eren used his blanket to wipe his sweat. Come to think of it...
Eren remembered Y/n, Armin and Mikasa. Those three...weren't the least bit scared of me. The green-eyed boy then remembered his other friends. What are they doing now...? What happened to the others...? What would all of them think if they saw me now?

"Please endure this just for a whole longer. We'll try to speak to someone."

How many days have passed since then? What's happening outside...? Don't tell me...I'm going to spend the rest of my life in here...?

(A/n: I feel so bad for Eren in this scene. The way he just accepted that he's a monster and needs to be locked up because he's scary. Then he's thinking of his friends and what they'll think of him. It's just sad.)

Eren's brows shot-up when he heard the creaking of the gate outside. Then he heard footsteps. His eyes widened a bit when he saw Y/n with Hange and Miche. Y/n and Hange smiled at him.

"Eren, I'm sorry...we kept you waiting. But it looks like you can finally get out of here." Y/n said, still smiling.

Eren was surprised.

The two MPS unlocked Eren's prison cell and removed the chains on his bed, but they kept his shackles on, in his hands. Then all of them went out of Eren's underground cell.

"I'm Hange Zoe, a squad-leader in the survey corps...and he's..." Hange said.

They and and Y/n smiled awkwardly when they saw Mike sniffing Eren.

Eren looks poorly uncomfortable.

"U-um..." Eren said.

"He's Mike Zacharias, also a squad leader. He always smells people when hr first meets them..." Hange said.

Eren side-eyed Mike, the blond-man finished sniffing him and stepped away from him. Eren was surprised when Mike hummed and smiled.

"And then sneers. It probably doesn't mean anything. He did that to me, too.'" Y/n said then laughed a bit. Eren just stared at Mike with a weirded-out look. "Believe me, his skill as a squad-leader outweighs his quirks..." Y/n said. Her brows shot-up when they finally arrived at their destination.

"Oh!" Hange said, when she realized that their already in front of the court room. Hange walked towards the door. "Sorry...I talk to much. Thid is it already....but don't worry!" Hange said as she opened the door for Eren.

"Actually, maybe it's better that I didn't explain." Hange said.

"Huh?" Eren stared at Hange with confusion on his face.

"Just tell them exactly how you feel, Eren." Y/n said as she placed her hand on top of Eren's head. Eren stared at her. Y/n flashed Eren a small smile. "Maybe I shouldn't say this...but all we can do is believe in you." Y/n said.

All of them then walked in inside of the court room.

Eren's eyes widened upon realizing where he is. He roamed his eyes around and saw a lot of soldiers from each of the military branches.

A courtroom?! I've been in the dungeon below the courtroom all this time...? Eren thought.

"Keep walking slowly." The MP said.

Eren obliged. They walked towards the center platform. "Get down there." Eren sat down on the platform while one of the MPS put a pole behind him.

Eren looked back at Y/n, Mike and Hange. Hange clenched her fists and stared at him with a you-can-do-it-look while Mike and Y/n remained serious. The other MP attached Eren's shackles on the pole. Eren looked at the people on the courtroom. He saw Nile Dok, the commander of the MPB, commander Pyxis, Erwin, Levi and...

Eren was shocked upon seeing Armin and Mikasa. You're here... his two childhood friends stared at him with concern and worry on their faces.

"Well...let's begin." Eren looked at the old man who spoke.

He was surprised again, the old man who spoke is the head of all the three military branches...

Commander-in-chief Darius Zackly.

Y/n walked towards Erwin and Levi. She stood in between them while Hange and Mike are behind them.

"You are Eren Yeager, yes? As a soldier you've pledged your life to serve the public correct?" Zackly said.

"Yes, sir..." Eren said, he's still confused. What is this trial for?

"Regular law cannot apply in these exceptional circumstances. Therefore, this will be a military ttibunal. Ultimate authority has been entrusted to me. Even over your life. Now, I will ask you only once. Do you have any objections?" General Zackly asked.

Eren closed his eyes and then shook his head. "No, sir." Eren said.

"I'm glad that you understand. Now, thid unprecedented case has rise to many conflicting, passionate arguments behind these walls. There are those...who call you a demon that will lead us to destruction. And others consider your a savior who will bring hope to the human race. As expected, it proved impossible to hide your existence from the general public. When we are eventually forced to make an official announcement about you, it will inevitably produce a new threat in addition to the titans. We're here to decide which branch of the military will be responsible for yout acitivies. That decision will determine how you are dealt with. The military police brigade...or the survey corps..."

"We'll hear from the military police brigade first." Zackly said.

Eren and Y/n looked at Nile Dok.

"I am chief Nile Dok of the military police brigade...and we beoieve that Eren's body should be thoroughly examined...after which it should be disposed of without delay. Careful consideration of the grave damage that validating his existence would cause...led us to this conclusion."

"Those who hold the rein of power in the center regard him as a threat. Yet, despite the current situation, those people, including the royal family, have stuck their policy of noninterference in matters outside the wall, just as they did five years ago. However, the masses see Eren as a hero for his part in the counterattack. This has sparked s backlash, chiefly among merchants and the people of wall Rose. As a result, we may even see a civil war consume what territory we have left."

A hero?! What the hell is happening out there...? Eren thought.

"It's undeniable that his titan power deserves credit for repelling this latest attack. However...it's also fact that his existence causes real harm. In no time, he's become a highly politicized figure. Therefore, after we extract as much informstion as we can from him...we will turn him into a martry for the human race."

"That isn't necessary!"

Everyone looked at a pastor of the church of the walls who spoke. It was Minister Nick. "He is a pest that circumvented the divine protection of the wall through trickery! He should be executed immediately!" Nick said.

"Minister Nick, quiet please." Zackly spoke. "We will now hear the proposal from the survey corps." He said.

"Sir. I'm Erwin Smith, the 13th commander of the survey corps." Erwin spoke.

"We plan to induct Eren into the corps as a full-fledged member...and use his titan power to take back wall Maria. That is all." Erwin said.

"Hm? That's all you have to say?" Zackly asked.

"Yes, sir. With his strength, we can recover wall Maria. I believe in our priorities are clear." Erwin said.

"I see. By the way, what base do you plan to use to launch expeditions outside the wall going forward?" Zackly asked Erwin, then he looked at Pyxis. "Pyxis? The Trost district wall is now completely sealed, is it not?"

"Yes...that gate will never open again." Pyxis said.

"We wish to set out from eastern Karanese district. We need to develop a new route to Shiganshina district...completely from scratch." Erwin said.

"Hold on! Isn't it time we sealed off all the gates permanently? The colossal titan has only been able to destroy the gates in the walls! If we just reinforced those areas, they would never ve able to attack us again..."
A merchant spoke.

Y/n sighed and shook her head.

Do these dogs in the merchants' association really want land that badly?! The conservatives are here, too. This is a military tribunal. Not some town meeting! Y/n thought.

"All you do people if blurt out unrealistic ideals while plunging us further into ruin! We won't let you play at being heroes any longer!" The merchant said, and it pissed off Levi.

"You're full of talk, you pig..." Levi spoke. He stared at the merchant with a dead-pan look. "But where's your guarantee that the titans will wait patiently while we wall up the gates? When you say "we," you're talking about my friends, who protect you while you get fat. You pigs take bo notice of the people who can't eat because there isn't enough land!"

A-all I said was that we'd be safe if we sealed the gates!" The merchant said.

"That's enough insolent, scoundrel!" Minister Nick spoke. "Wall Rose was a gift from God...do you mean to say human beings should lay a hand on it?! How can you fools look upon that wall, that divine masterpiece beyond human knowledge and still not comprehend?!" Minister Nick said.

Y/n frowned. These idiots were why it took forever to get cannons mounted on top of the walls...what they is nonsense, but they have widespread support and influence, which makes them dangerous. Y/n thought.

She stared at Minister Nick and the merchanys bickering. Just what the fuck is this? Even now, everybody's putting their own interests first...?

We tell them we put our lives on the line. Why won't they believe that?

"Let's move on." General Zackly spoke.

"Next...Eren...I have a question for you." General Zackly said.

Eren looked at Zackly. "Sir."

"It seems you wish to join the survey corps...but can you continue as a soldier and use this titan power for the benefit of the human race?"

"Y-yes, sir. I can!" Eren said.

Zackly raised a brow as he stare at Eren. "Is that so...?!" He said.

Eren's eyes widened a bit.

"This is from the report on the recovery mission. Right after becoming a titan...you swung your fist three times at Y/n S. Heinrich."

Y/n, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were shocked. Eren looked at Y/n with wide eyes. Y/n gritted her teeth and looked at Rico who also looked at her.

Even Levi, Erwin, Mike and Hange were surprised also everyone in the room. "Tch." Y/n clicked her tongue.

Why did you put that in the report?!
Y/n thought while staring at rico.

It seems like Rico understood Y/n just by looking at her expression. What was I supposed to do, lie in the report? Covering up the truth wouldn't do any good. Rico thought.

"Where is Y/n S. Heinrich?" General Zackly asked.

Y/n scoffed and raised her right hand.

"That's me, sir." Y/n said.

Zackly looked at Y/n, he raised a brow upon seeing that she's a member of the survey corps.

Zackly looked at the report again and saw a little information on Y/n.

Erwin's niece huh? She's the one who was responsible for the strategy in sealing up Trost district's gate.

"So you're Y/n? Is it true that Eren attacked you?" General Zackly asked.

Y/n stayed quiet for a fee moments. Thinking if she should tell the truth.

"Don't lie. It will not do us any good." Erwin whispered.

"If you don't answer honestly, it's not going to help Eren." Levi whispered.

Y/n let out a deep sigh. She looked at Eren who's anxiously staring at her.

Y/n looked down and furrowed her brows. "Yes. It's true." Y/n said.

The people gasped.

"What is the meaning of this..."

Eren's eyes are wide-open as he stare at the ground with disbelief. I...I tried to kill Y/n? Me...? Eren thought.

"But..." Y/n spoke.

Eren and everyone looked at her.

Y/n looked at General Zackly.

"Two times before that...Eren saved Mikasa's life in his titan form. The first time, a titan was about to eat Mikasa. He stood against it and protected her. The second time, he shielded Armin and Mikasa from an explosive shell. I believe these facts should be considered as well..."
Y/n said. Mikasa and Armin was relieved that Y/n still spoke up.

"I wonder..." Nile spoke.

Y/n and everyone else looked at the MPB's commander. "Everything you just said is in the report...but wishful thinking has severly clouded your views...reducing their objective value, in my judgment." Nile said.

Y/n felt nervous. She already feels like Nile has something against her.

"I know why you are taking Eren's side. While investigating Eren's background, your co-trainees said in the 104th cadet corps that you're especially close to him. Even in the reports says that you are overly protective of Eren. We came to a conclusion that you're his significant other." Commander Nile said.

Eren and Y/n was in disbelief.

Even Erwin, Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Hange and Mike were surprised.

No. Everyone is surprised.

What the fuck? Y/n thought.

"Also, about you, Y/n. Astonishinly, when you were still 13 years old, you brutally stabbed four bandits during your training outside the training corps in the year 848." Nile said.

Y/n froze on her place. Her eyes twitched upon remembering what she did during their outside training in the year 848. They were on a mission to find someting on the wasteland but ended up being ambushed by bandits. Historia was taken which angered Y/n, the h/c girl felt like she was out of herself and mercilessly charged at the bandits while trying to chase them and take back Historia. The four men she stabbed died, which made Y/n feel guilty and depressed for a while.

Though the rest of the bandits were alive and arrested by the MPS. That event, Y/n doesn't want to remember it again. Because that time, she became a murderer just to save her friends. Erwin and Levi stared at Y/n.

They saw the anxiety on her face. Erwin clenched his jaw as he glare at Nile. The blond-commander held Y/n's hand and gently squeezed it to give her at least a little bit of comfort.

"And when Eren and Mikasa were nine years old... they stabbed three adult robbers to death. Their actions are understandable. It was legitimate self-defense...yet it raised doubts at to Eren's basic humanity. Should we entrust him with the lives, the resources, and the very fate of the human race?" Nile said.

"That's right! He must be a titan that took the form of a child to inflitrate our society! But in the end, he couldn't hide his violent nature!"

"Is this any time to be having a leisurely debate?"

"He's right in front of us, like a powder keg that could explode any minute! Those shackles mean nothing!"

"That one, too!"

Everyone close to Y/n was surprised when thr merchant pointed at Y/n.

"How do we know she's human?"

"Yeah! Just in case, we should dissect them both..."

Erwin internally cursed. He was about to speak uo and defend his niece but someone already did.

"No!!" Eren said. Y/n and everyone else looked at Eren. "I...I mean...you're wrong...I may be a monster...but Y/n has nothing to do with it. She's not involved." Eren said. Y/n's eyes are wide-open whilst she stares at Eren.

"Y/n is not a monster! How can you call her that when she's the reason why Trost was sealed?! She was the one who thought of the plan to retake Trost! She saved everyone's lives!"

"And that time when she killed four bandits! It was because we're in danger. Our friend, her best friend was taken! She did it to protect us! How can someone like Y/n a monster to all of you?!" Eren furiously said.

No one was able to answer.

Armin and Mikasa looked at Y/n with pity on their faces. The h/c girl got dragged in an issue just because she tried to help their childhood friend.

Tears formed on Y/n's eyes as she kept her stare on Eren.

"E-Eren..." Y/n muttered.

"And what's more...everyone's just saying whatever speculation happens to be convenient to them! But oncrle you've cut yourselves off from reality, it's all pointless!" Eren said.

"What...?"

"How dare you...?"

Eren glared at Nile, the merchants and the pastors.

"In the first place...you people have never even seen a titan, do what are you so afrsid of? What can we do when the people who have the power don't fight? If you're afraid of fighting for your own lives, then please, help me! Just shut your mouthd...and invest everything in me!!" Eren shouted and even shut his eyes.

His shackles made a breaking sound which scared the people in the room.

"Stand ready!" Nile said.

"Sir!" His soldier said and pointed a shotgun at Eren.

Eren froze on his place as he stare at the MP pointing a gun at him.

Y/n clenched her fists. Erwin and Levi were surprised when the h/c girl jumped off from their platform and walked towards Eren. Eren was surprised when Y/n kicked him on the face too hard that a tooth flew out from his mouth. Eren looked at Y/n who has a guilty lool on her face.

"I'm sorry..." Y/n muttered.

She pulled Eren's hair and used her knee to hit Eren's face again.

Mikasa was in disbelief. "Grr!" She groaned and was about to go to Y/n and stop her but Armin stopped her.

"Mikasa!! Wait!!" Armin said.

Mikasa looked at Armin.

Erwin, Levi, Hange, Mike and everyone else in the room watch Y/n beat the shit out of Eren.

Y/n shut her eyes when Eren fell on the ground. She put her boot on top of Eren's head just to push his face on the ground. "This is just my opinion... But I've always found pain the most effective punishment on myself and to others. The lesson you need to know right now...can't be taught with words...only with action." Y/n said.

The others in the room were shocked. If Y/n is Eren's girlfriend how can she beat the shit out of him? A while ago, they were just defending each other.

"And you're kneeling, which makes you easy to kick." Y/n said.

The guilty look on her face faded away and now Y/n looks dead-pan serious while staring down at Eren.

Y/n resumed on kicking Eren. The green-eyed boy already has a lot of bruises and wounds on his face and he's even bleeding. Eren can't believe that Y/n has a good shit in kicking.

Though he understands now. Why
Y/n is beating the shit out of him.

She's trying to save him.

Eren groaned and glared at Y/n. He's  not mad. Or maybe he is. It just hurts.

"Y/n, wait..." Nile said.

Y/n stepped on Eren's foot as she looked at Nile. "What?" She said.

"It's dangerous. What'll we do if you make him mad, and he turns inti a titan?" Nile asked.

Y/n raised a brow. She removed her foot on Eren's face, letting Eren fell on the ground again. Y/n crouched in front of Eren, her fingers gently brushed on Eren's face first before she grabbed his hair and forced him to look at the people who wants to dissect Eren. "What are you talking about, commander Nile? You're the one who wants to dissect him, right?"

"Heh." Y/n let out a humorless chuckle. "He apparently killed 20 titans when he was a titan himself, stopping only out of exhaustion. The fact that he has intelligence could make him a formidable enemy. But he's not my enemy...is he yours?"
Y/n asked but no answered her.

The h/c girl roamed her eyes around. "Everyone who's persecuted him should think carefully, too." Y/n said.

"I wonder...could you really kill him?"
Y/n asked. And again, no one answered her tricky question.

Y/n gently let go of Eren.

She whispered an apology again which Eren heard, and Mikasa and Armin were able to read her lips.

"Commander-in-chief...I have a proposal." Erwin spoke.

"There are many unknowm elements behind Eren'd titan power. Danger will always be lurking beneath the surface. Therefore, in the event that you decide to put him under our control...I would pair him up with captain Levi as a failsafe. Someone as skilled as the captain would be able to deal with Eren even in a worst-case scenario." Erwin said.

General Zackly nod his head. "I see..." He said then loooked at Levi. "Can you do it, Levi?" General Zackly asked.

Levi looled at Zackly. "If you mean killing him, it's no problem." Levi said, then he looked at Mikasa who's glaring at him. "Rather, the problem is there would be no half-measures."

Y/n went back on her place. She sighed and shook her head. Damn it. Eren, you're actually lucky that I'm the one who kicked you instead of captain.

"I see we have exhausted this line of inquiry. I will now make my decision." General Zackly said.

"Please, wait!" Nile spoke. He looked at Erwin. "Erwin...I want to ask you. What will you do about the interior?!"

"I'm quite aware that our activities outside the wall depend on the stability of the human race. I don't take the problems of the interior lightly." Erwin said.

He looked at general Zackly.

"So, let me propose...that to calm the public...we'll prove that Eren is a valuable asset to humanity in our next expedition beyond the wall. I would like to decide his future based on those results." Erwin said.

"I seem..so you're going outside the wall..." General Zackly said.

Anything to get them out of here now... The merchant thought.

God willing, he'll die out there. Minister Nick thought.

"Then it's setlled. Eren Yeager is placed in the care of the survey corps. However, he may return here, depending on his accomplishment." General Zackly said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EREN!"

Eren and the veterans inside the room was all surprised when Y/n suddenly walked in. All of them looked at Y/n who's tearing up.

"Y/n..." Eren said.

Hange is currently treating his wound. His eyes widened when Y/n run towards him and hugged him tight. "Sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you! It was the only thing I could think of to get you off from getting killed by the unicorn bastard!" Y/n said while still crying. "I'm so sorry!"

Eren blinked twice. He brought his hands up and hugged Y/n back.

"U-uh...it's okay. I understand why you have to do that. I also want to apologize because you got dragged into my issue." Eren said.

Y/n let go of Eren. Ehe sniffed and wiped her tears. "It's okay! I don't care about them! They should just shit themselves!" Y/n said, annoyed.

"Y/n, language." Erwin said.

Y/n shut her mouth and even pinched it. "Sorry." Y/n said.

Eren just smiled and shook his head.

Y/n stood in between Hange and Erwin. Hange resumed on treating Eren's bruises and wounds.

"That was really terrible. It hurts, righr?" Hange asked Eren.

Eren put a white cloth on his cheeks to ease off the pain. "A little." He said.

"So, how does it hurt?" Hange asked, already getting excited.

"I'm sorry." Erwin spoke.

"But thanks to that, we had you turned over to us." Erwin said.

"Yes, sir." Eren said.

"The pain you endurred allowed me to play my cards at the right moment." Erwin kneeled on one knee in front of Eren and smiled at him. "You have my respect." He said and offered a hand to Eren. Eren was surprised while Y/n smiled proudly.

"Eren, I look forward to working with you." Erwin said.

"Yes, sir! Thank you!" Eren said and quickly shook Erwin's hands.

But Eren shrieked when Levi sat beside him. The raven-haired male crossed his legs and spread his arms on the sofa's backrest. Levi side-eyed Eren who stared at him with fear.

Y/n chuckled when she noticed that Levi cannot even reach the floor.

"Hey, Eren..." Levi said.

"Yes, sir?!" Eren said.

"Do you resent Y/n?" Levi asked.

He sounds like a protective mother hen to his daughter and doesn't want anyone hating or hurting the girl.

"N-no...I understand why it was necessary." Eren said.

"That's good." Levi said.

"But my baby Y/n took it a little far!" Hange said and pinched Y/n's cheeks.

"Sorry...hehehehe..." Y/n said then laughed awkwardly.

"Eren lost a tooth." Hange said.

She showed Eren's tooth to everyone.

"See?" Hange said.

"Don't pick that up...it's creepy." Levi said, making Y/n to laugh out loud.

"Even thid is an important sample." Hange said.

"Eren, it's still better than getting dessected by people like Hanji, right?" Levi said.

"I'm not like them...I wouldn't kill him." Hange said.

"Yeah, sure." Y/n said and laughed again. She already knows Hange might get too excited once they start experimenting on Eren's titan.

"Hey, Eren...let me see the inside of your mouth." Hange said.

Eren was confused. His face became unamused but he still obliged. The green-eyed boy opened his mouth wide. Hange took a look inside.

Hange was surprised upon seeing that Eren's missing tooth growned back.

Y/n, Erwin, Levi and Mike curiously waited for what Hange will say.

"The tooth...it's already grown back." Hange said.
____________________________________

:)

A/n:

Well, shit. Our pretty Y/n seems to be becoming a magnet of trouble. And for Jean Kirstein, go get yo girl, seems like another Jean will want yo girl.

Lmao :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.5K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
37.7K 1.9K 44
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ A girl who is...
140K 4.6K 38
ยฐยฐOnly he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignoredยฐยฐ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...
17.2K 529 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...