His Sweet Addiction

By Baddestbitch1001

"That's right princess scream my name, I want whole world to know you're daddy's little slut." he says while... More

PLEASE READ
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Story update

Chapter 7

492 6 3
By Baddestbitch1001

Motivational Quote: Never fear another man, he bleeds just like you.

" Who the fuck do they think they are?" I say while eating my waffles

" I don't know Maddie, maybe the FUCKING ITALIAN MAFIA... You should have just accepted their offer, you don't know what they might do to you now."

"No, We are Goddam police officers, we can't just accept 1 million dollars and tell the chief oh we were wrong, they are innocent. And then, Chief will think that they forced me into saying this."

" Okay you have a point but still, their dangerous people, just don't testify against them or bring them up for a while."

" Fine... you know what, to get our minds off of this shit, we should go and hit the club, after all, we have the full week off, Plus, you're going camping with your parents for 2 weeks."

" Oh yeah that's why I had my bag packed, I totally forgot about that, Ok but first we need to go shopping. I'm running out of dresses to wear and I need stuff for my trip."

" Kay lemme get changed." I go to my room and get changed into a balck tube top with a beige slim sweater and back jeans. Then I put my hair up in a bun, put some jewelry on, grab my purse, put my black Nike high top Jordans on and I'm out the door.

( her outfit )

" Okay so where to syd?" I say as she pulls out of the driveway

" I was thinking we should first go to Victoria's Secret and then go to Garage or Urban planet to find some dresses."

" Sure thing."

Time skip to the mall

" Ooh there's Victoria's Secret come on let's go." I say pulling Syd into the store.

" Okay imma go search for some sexy sets to wear." She says ditching me

I guess I could see some for myself. I see a beautiful white lace lingerie set with a blue floral design on it, man I have to get it.

I grab my size and head on to the perfume asle. After smelling a lot of perfumes, I decided to go with the classic bombshell perfume.

" Hey Syd, Woah, that's a lot of stuff you got there, what did you get?" I say accidentally bumping into her.

" Bae I went all out and got 4 sets and You should see these tops I got for us."

" Alright, why don't we go check out first, we still need to go buy some dresses."

We make our way to the cashier and put all the clothes on the counter as the lady scans them one by one. "Your total will be $65.50." I try to pull out my card but Syd has beat me to it and is already paying. " Thank you" We say as we take our bags. " Why didn't you let me pay?"

" Oh shut up maddie, you already paid for the groceries this week, lemme have my turn."

"Okay" I laugh. But when I turn around to check where Garage is, I can't help but feel like we're being watched. "Oh Garage is on the second floor and where on the first. Common." Syd says rushing through the crowd of people. As I follow her and we go up the escalator, I see three men standing in different corners of the mall but all near each other, they all have black suits and look very shady. Something's definitely up. " Hey what's got your head in the clouds?" Syd says, snapping me out of my thoughts. " Oh nothing, we should probably hurry up before all the good dresses get taken." I say quickly trying to change the topic.

~Time skip~

" Girl, quickly change into your dress, we are going to party hard tonight. But imma have to leave at like 2:30pm tomorrow for my trip."

" Okay, but the club doesn't open up till 7:30, it's only 5:40, chill, imma start taking a shower. Meet you back at 7:10 ok bye." I say walking off to my room.

I take my towel, remove all my clothes, put my hair up in a bun and hop in the shower. As the hot water burns my skin, I slowly close my eyes as relaxation takes over me. But not so long after, my thoughts wander back to the three men following us. I sure hope that was just a coincidence and they were not related or tied to me in any way. I put vanilla soap on my body and watch as it lathers up.

When I finish my shower, I wrap myself in my fluffy white towel and put my fuzzy slippers on and I'm out of the bathroom. I really don't mind walking naked around my room, the only person who can enter is Syd and all the windows are closed anyway. I put cream and some body shimmer, put on my underwear, then slip into my dress that defines my curves. I quickly put on some eye liner, mascara and lip gloss and put my new bombshell perfume on. Then I curl my hair, put a necklace on and put diamond stud earrings for all of my piercings, my 2 lobe piercings, my helix and my belly button piercing. Grab my purse and a hair tie just in case and I leave my room. 

(her outfit)

" Damn you look fine girl." I hear Syd say.

" Thanks, you don't look bad yourself." She's wearing a white silk tight dress. Man if I were not straight I would totally fuck her. 

" Okay, well I'm driving now, hurry up." We put our heels on and went out the door.

I hoped that everything would go nicely tonight but boy was I wrong.

                                                                      ~ 

Hey loves! I hope ya'll are enjoying the story, so far this is probably the longest chapter I have wrote. I feel like this book is going a bit to fast tho, I will try and add more detail and slow down this book. 

Thank you guys so much for 300 views!!! I never thought it would have so many people viewing my story!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 413 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...
750K 12K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
35.1K 796 43
"slut. Wet for someone you hate this much?" _______ Artist Imani, young and just trying to survive in the harsh streets of new York, does nothing bu...
359K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...