Tony's New Assistant- Being E...

By Mwadeh2o

Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend an... More

Looking for a job
Night Out
Night out pt. 2
Getting to know each other
First Day
Date Night
Revenge
I Have Proof
In Love?
In love? pt.2
I love you too
The Past
Reunited
Be Mine
I need feedback
Shopping
Let me help you with that-smut
It Gets Better
Where do we sign
Welcome Home
Welcome home pt. 2
Let's do it-smut
Not So Happy Anniversary
Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2
Forever and Always
Photoshoot
SURPRISE
All Good Things Must End
Planning and recovery
Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal Dinner pt.2
Cold Feet
Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective
Getting Ready-Tony's perspective
I do
Picture time
Wedding Photos
Wedding Photos Part 2
Wedding Photos pt.3
Wedding Cakes and Toppers
Party Time-smut
Reception
Wedding Night-smut
Wedding Gift
No longer a family of four
I'm scared
THERES TWO!!
Powers?
Panic
New book
It's Time
Meet...and...
He can't hurt us anymore
Happily ever after

Family workout

4 0 0
By Mwadeh2o

You and Tony just got home. You both see Casey in her play room and see that she's upset. "What's wrong princess" Tony ask her. "Peter kicked me out of his sleepover because I'm not a big kid" she says crossing her arms. "Aww sweetie how about we have a Daddy daughter night and make pizzas for dinner while your mom rest" Tony suggest. She nods and they both get up to go.

You give Casey a big kiss then let her go. You go into Peter's room to say hello. "Hey Pete I'm back and I hope you plan to make it up to your little sister for kicking her out. I understand but she was a little upset" you say giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. "I promised her that we would have an outdoor camping sleepover outside in the backyard with ice cream and s'mores" he says. You smile at him knowing what Casey was doing.

"Is she trying to guilt trip you guys" Peter ask chuckling a bit. "It worked on your father that's why I came in here but anyway Tony and Casey are making pizza and I'll leave you all alone" you say closing the door behind you.

You walk to your room and change into your work out clothes.

What you changed into

You stop by Peter's room again. "Hey you don't have to do your work out tonight if you don't want to since you have company but tomorrow we'll be right back on it ok" you say."I can still do it tonight you guys want to do a small work out with us" Peter ask. "I mean sure I brought my workout clothes because I was going to the gym after I dropped Ned off back at home" Makayla says.

"I mean sure if its something small" Ned says. "What about you babe" Peter ask MJ. "I don't have any work out clothes" she says. "Peter you didn't tell her about my job did you" you ask. He shakes his head no. You tell MJ and Makayla to follow you. "Makayla you said the only thing you had to wear tomorrow was your workout clothes" you ask as you all walk down the hallway.

"Yeah but it's fine" she says. "Nonsense you can both have something to wear to tomorrow and tonight for the the workout" you say as you open the doors to your sewing room/ extra closet. They both walk in and are amazed.

What they picked
Makayla's picks

What MJ picks

"You two have really cute styles" you say as you all walk down to the gym. You see Peter stretching and waiting for you. "Let me do this with Pete and maybe us girls can do some yoga and treadmill" you say. They agree and Mj goes to the treadmill while Makayla stretches.

Ned was doing his own work out. "Mom you sure you want to do this workout with you know your whole situation going on" he says. "Peter I'm fine and plus it good to exercise to a certain extent" you say reassuring him. He smiles and you both do the work out that you did in your time with hydra. That and Casey were the only good things about hydra along with Bucky.

When you were done Peter was out of breath but you were fine. "How...do...you...do that" Peter says trying to catch his breath. "I had lots of practice and a secret thing that you will find out soon enough" you say smiling at him. You give him a fist bump. He takes a break. You walk over to the girls who were both on treadmills. "Peter don't forget your ten mile sprint" you say getting on one of the remaining treadmills.

"Give me like ten minutes ladies and we'll do that yoga" you say. They both stare at you in disbelief through the mirror. You laugh at their shock. "We both just did a small mile jog and we're out of breath" MJ started. "And you just did 15 sets of 25 burpees, 20 sets of 2 minute long planks, 2 sets of 50 jumping jacks, 17 sets of 50 pushups, 2 sets of 45 pull ups and you're barely out of breath" Makayla finishes.

You laugh yet again. "That's what happens when your held captive  for three years. I also did that while six months pregnant with Casey. They forced me to do it until I couldn't anymore" you say. You turn up the treadmill so that you are running. You were in between the girls. They joined you after a second on your run. Peter got on the last treadmill which was next to Makayla.

You saw MJ get a little upset but didn't think much of it. Peter looked at you through the mirror and you did the same to him. He smirked at you and started turning up his treadmill faster. You did the same thing. You were both running extremely fast. You were both going so fast it looked like the girls were only jogging.

After about five minutes you and Peter had slowed down and stopped the treadmills. The girls had gotten off already. You were finally out of breath. "Finally your out of breath" Peter said excitedly as of he just won the lottery. "I have never gotten her to get out of breath" Peter says. You smile up at him.

Casey then walks in wearing her workout gear. "Daddy and I want to workout too" Casey says holding Tony's hand. "You got mommy to be out of breath" Casey says to Peter giving him a high five. You laugh. "I was never able to do that" Casey says.

"Yeah you were" you say. "When" she questions you. "When you were born and when you were three and didn't want to put pants on I had to chase you all through the apartment" you say. She giggles at you. "You wanna do yoga with us" Makayla ask her. She nods and you all go over to the mats.

The guys finish their workouts and you and the girls finish yoga. You all go upstairs to eat pizza. After dinner you asked the girls if they wanted to share a room or separate ones. They decided on separate rooms. Peter and Ned were already going to share.

You and Tony went back upstairs. You took a shower first then Tony.  "So are we telling the kids tomorrow about our double surprise" Tony ask while shaving his neck. "First off I liked the stubble and second yes let's tell them tomorrow about our double trouble surprise" you say. He smiles at you the washes off the rest of his shaving cream then he put his after shave on.

You saw his neck turning red a bit because the of the after shave showing that he got what he need to get. He walks over and kiss you. "The stubble was going to stay I just needed to clean it up a bit and remove the hair that was going down the neck" he  says. You do a small happy dance and he chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 28 11
*COVER UPDATE* Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for th...
470 1 44
'๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’๐’—๐’‚; ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“.' - Follows through the journey of Nova Adler, her finding a path towards life as an avenger...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
86.3K 1.2K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...