Panic

*A few weeks later you are now 9 months pregnant*

Peter comes down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. He sees you in the kitchen. "Where's dad I thought you were on bed rest" he ask. "The team needs your dad's help and Casey went to a sleepover so it's just me and you" you say. He smiles at you. "Can we play video games" he ask. You nod and he does a small happy dance.

*Few hours later*

Your phone starts to ring so Peter pauses the game. You reach over and answer it. "Hello" "Y/n I need you to come and help me downstairs to the lab" Nat says out if breath over the phone. "Nat what's wrong why are you out of breath" you ask getting worried. "My water broke and I don't think I can get downstairs by myself" she cry's out in pain over the phone.

"Peter I need you to swing to the Tower and help Nat downstairs to the lab I will meet you there" you say to Peter. He nods and gets up to go. You get up as quick as you can and grab your car keys. "Nat sweetheart Peter is on the way to help you I'll be there soon I have to call someone" you say. She says ok and hangs up while screaming in pain.

You call Bruce through his com. "Hello" he ask in confusion. "Bruce I need you to get back to the Tower right now" you say while speeding down the road. "Wait why are you in labor" he ask frantically. "No I'm not but your girlfriend is" you say. You started to feel a little uncomfortable because the babies were moving.

"Y/n are you driving" you hear Tony ask. "Ye......" You start but you are interrupted by a sharp pain. You groan on pain. You suddenly realized that you were more than likely in the early stages of labor. You had been feeling uncomfortable the whole day but didn't think you would be going into labor today. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?" Tony calls out worried. "Just get to the tower NOW both of you!" you scream out.

You here them calling for everyone to get on the jet. "Y/n you need to breathe if you're going into labor as well" Bruce says. "Bruce I know I had to deliver Casey on my own basically." You say. You then hear a loud crash. It wasn't around you. "TONY BRUCE" you yell out. You were now on the verge of tears. You saw in the distance a large cloud of black smoke. You hoped that it wasn't the quinjet.

You got to the Tower and went straight to the elevator. You went to the lab first. You heard screaming down the hallway. You walk down the hallway almost bursting into tears. You then hunch over in pain. You look at your watch seeing that you were officially in labor. Your contractions were five minutes apart.

You got over the contraction and quickly went down the rest of the hallway. When you got inside you saw Peter freaking out. When you get to the bottom of the stairs you feel another contraction. This time it was even worse. Peter rushed over to your aid. "Mom are you ok" he ask frantically. You look up at him and burst into tears. "I was on the phone with Bruce and-" "Wait you talked to Bruce is he on his way" Nat interrupts you from one of the rooms.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y I need you to tell me what happened to the quinjet" you call out. "The quinjet has been struck down but everyone's vitals are ok except Mr.Stark he has been knocked unconscious" she replies. You almost drop to your knees in tears. Peter helps you to a chair. "No Pete it's best that I don't sit down right now" you say. "Why not" he ask.

"Because if I sit down your little brother and sister will take that as a it's time to come out now I need you to do something for me" you say. He nods his head. "I need you to go and check if you can see one of the heads" you say pointing to the room where Nat was.

"Wait you want me to check aunt Nats hoo ha for the baby" he asks. You could tell he was scared. "Would you rather look at your mothers" you ask. He shakes his head no. You then stand up knowing he is going to hesitate for too long. You walk over to the room and lift up the blanket.