α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

Por eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... MΓ‘s

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 19 || Genuine

2.9K 142 3
Por eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"It's Cheongsan!!!!!" The group of students in the broadcasting room exclaimed.

"Yah Cheongsan ah!!!" Daesu shouted.

"He can't hear you here." Joonyeong answered.

"Onjo ah, Cheongsan, it's Cheongsan!! He is fine!!" Suhyeok excitedly hugged Onjo, but let go of her when he met Namra's eyes.

"Where is Minji?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Can't see her, there is only Cheongan." Joonyeong responded.

"No...! Park Minji where are you..." Jungkook clenched his fists and bit his lips.

Only Cheongsan appeared on the screen, he was holding a guitar, staring at the other side of the classroom. Minji's figure was no where to be seen.

"Maybe she was somewhere at the corner? that's why we can't see her." Namra patted Jungkook's shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"Yah Cheongsan, do you know where Park Minji is??" Daesu shouted at Cheongsan who was on the screen.

"I said he can't hear you!!!" Joonyeong yelled at the boy.

"Now that we know where Cheongsan is, maybe we should just have a look outside the school? Is it okay Onjo?" Jimin asked.

"We haven't found Minji yet!!!" Jungkook stared at the pony tail girl.

"I know, but at least we found Cheongsan, when we meet with him later, we can ask him about her." Jimin said.

"I agree. The drone did not have much battery left, if we want to take a look outside, it's better not to search for her now without any clue." Joonyeong said.

"She will be fine, she is strong. Is it okay for us to look outside now, Jungkook?" Onjo asked.

Jungkook thought for a while before nodding, he hoped that Minji was just somewhere they could not see, still alive, still good.

"Please, Minji, please." He prayed in his head.

Namra kept on patting Jungkook's back in attempt to comfort him. She could not see Suhyeok's gaze though.

"Wait!!!" Jimin suddenly shouted...

***

"What the fuckkkkkkkkk." Minji sighed and lied on the floor.

"Hey! I don't think it's completely safe here." Cheongsan held a guitar and walked towards the other side of the music room.

"It's okay. That zombie is trapped by the piano, she cannot move."

Minji informed Cheongsan, but he still wanted to check things out, he hummed and slowly approached the piano.

After he had confirmed by himself, Cheongsan turned back and picked a chair near the lying Minji, sat down beside her.

Minji opened her eyes and looked to the side, suddenly discovered something beneath a table.

"Yah! My bat!!" She stood up and picked it, swung it a few times before placing it somewhere visible and easily accessible.

Minji turned around to see Cheongsan looking at her, she held her waist.

"What are you looking at?" she tilted her head.

"...I wanna know, what happened the last time you were here?"

"Uh...not something pleasant. I saw Yoon Gwinam."

"Oh, that's why." Cheongsan nodded and looked away.

"Yah, Lee Cheongsan." Minji drew a chair and sat beside him. "I know you are bold, but I don't know you are that bold."

She raised her brows at the boy, who was at first processing what she said and then shrugged. He recalled the moment when he just pushed Gwinam down to the zombies.

"I didn't intend to do that, it's self defence."

"I know. It's okay, not like I am blaming you because what you had done was right." Minji scratched her neck, her tone showed a sense of empathy, as if she had experienced that as well.

"But, you are okay right? Mentally."

"I think I am fine... it's a bit crazy though. Why do you sound like you knew how it would feel?"

"Uh—uh, I...I witnessed everything! Technically I also felt like I did it, you know." Minji chuckled nervously and explained.

"I see..."

———

"Who is speaking?"

"I don't know, you?"

"I have never done this before."

"It's Daesu!" Cheongsan stood up and walked towards the broadcast speaker. Minji followed him.

"Aish, let me do it." Suhyeok's voice was also heard.

"Cheongsan ah, we are going to find you."

"Are you guys crazy? It's too dangerous." Cheongsan replied, looking at the speaker.

"Dude, they can't hear you." Minji frowned at the boy who was talking to a speaker.

"I know what you are going to say, but we can't hear you here. Just wait, stay where you at, don't move, we will come soon."

"They're crazy." Cheongsan walked towards the door, Minji guessed he was planning to go back to them.

"Cheongsan ah." The boy froze as he heard Onjo's voice.

"You never listened to me once, but this time please, I beg you, just stay there."

Cheongsan turned around and sat back down. Minji smirked understandingly, shook her head.

"Anyone still wanna say something?"

"Minji ah..." Minji flinched as she heard somebody falling her.

"Are you okay?? Where are you?? Are you safe?"

"Yah, why they know where you are but don't know where I am?? We literally in the same room, am I that transparent?" Minji scoffed and scratched her head.

Cheongsan could not help but giggled.

"Please stay alive, Minji, don't do something dumb so boldly, okay?? We will find you."

"I don't do something dumb?!" Minji frowned.

"Listen to me okay? Find a safe hiding spot and stay there, we will come to find you."

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do Jeon Jungkook??! 'Listen to me okay?'" Minji mocked.

"I know you are cursing, whatever, just stay alive, okay?"

"Oh mo, how does he know I am cursing, he really hear that?"

This time it was Cheongsan who was smirking.

"You know, there is something called telepathy, that people say only works between soulmates."

"You mean you and Nam Onjo?" Minji raised her brows.

"I mean you and Jungkook." Cheongsan smiled at the girl, who just rolled her eyes.

Minji turned her head to the other side, a slightly upwards curve appeared on her lips. Regardless of her facing the window, Cheongsan captured that genuine smile on her face.

That was quite unforgettable because it was his first time seeing her smile like that, not evil smirking, mocking laugh, but just a real smile of joy.

"Look who's smiling?" He of course did not miss the chance to tease the girl.

Minji immediately turned around, shooting Cheongsan a death glare.

"Ahh, so scary." Cheongsan chuckled. "I know you have a crush on him."

"Wow, I don't even know I have a crush on him?" Minji said with a straight face, but her heart skipped a beat.

"But you are smiling because of him?"

"I am not smiling because of him, idiot. I am not you."

Minji stood up from the chair and went to lay on a table.

"I am smiling because...this is the first time someone telling me to stay alive." Minji looked at the ceiling.

"Gosh, why am I even telling you this." She turned to Cheongsan and immediately broke the eye contact as she saw him looking at her.

There was a melody of meditation music suddenly came out from the speaker. The music echoed in the room.

"Well...I didn't hear it then. The music must have been too loud. I think I was just hallucinated, I didn't see you smile, since you are always that bitchy and hot headed. Right, like why would you smile??! I must have mistaken it." Cheongsan smiled with his eyes innocently.

"Yah, what the fuck did you call me??" Minji stared at Cheongsan.

"No shit, you want me to call you a kind, friendly angel??? I don't lie!!" Cheongsan pretended to be surprised.

"Lee Cheongsan." Minji smiled with a glare and got up from the table.

"Now, this smile is pretty scary." Cheongsan commented.

"You are not dead on Yoon Gwinam's hand, you are dead on mine." Minji rose her arm and swung it, pretending to hit Cheongsan.

"Oh no!" Cheongsan raised both arms, signalling his surrender. "But could you tell me something about you? Like what happened the last time you were here? I'm bored now."

"No."

"Oh come on!! Really?"

"Nothing special to tell you about, like I said, he almost killed me."

"Details??"

"Aish."

After hesitating for a while, she told him the experience like she was telling a story. She did not expressed much of her feelings, just merely illustrating the incident.

With Minji explaining her encounter with Gwinam, time past by quite quickly. The music was almost finished.

And a loud bang made the two flinch. The door slammed open, entering the group of students for whom the two were expecting.

Everything stopped when Minji's eyes met Jungkook's.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

711K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
85.3K 6.2K 41
" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different ways. " He cracked his neck in a devillike...
98.1K 2.9K 30
: Μ—Μ€βž› - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...