3:15 [fezco]

By starbright18

"for a moment, i was feeling like i had you. didn't wanna leave, i had to. it's a quarter after three saying... More

playlist
meet the cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven (18+)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
BRB
BRB: an excerpt
wildflowers [s. mccall]
readers thoughts?
3:15 - TRAILER!
BRB [FEZCO][2]

ten

2.3K 48 14
By starbright18

T E N - P A R T Y   G I R L

"lil' mama a party girl. she just wanna have fun, too. they say you ain't wifey type, but i don't care, i want you."

---

Halloween – the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. I spent weeks deciding on the perfect costume for the Halloween party before settling on Cat Woman. Fez tried to get me to tell him what I was going as, but I chose to keep it a secret in favor of surprising him tonight. My hair was down, falling in loose golden waves, and my face was partially covered by a black leather mask with cat ears protruding from the top. I wore a black leather bodysuit with a tail attached that zipped in the front with a large opening around my chest and sleeves that allowed my shoulders to be exposed while my arms stayed covered. Paired with a black choker, fishnet tights, and knee-high black leather boots, it was safe to say that I felt incredibly sexy.

Before Jules showed up to walk me to the party, I decided to have some fun with Fez. Posing in front of my mirror, I tilted my phone horizontally and took a picture of my outfit that only showed the bodysuit, before turning around to get a picture from the back. With no other context, I sent the two pictures to Fez, walking down the stairs to sit outside while I waited for his reply.

fezco <3: so that's what u doin? i still owe u smth from that day at the school

don't start smth u aint gon finish, sunshine

I smiled, grabbing my signature Cat Woman whip from the couch. My mom was working tonight which was a relief because I know if she saw my outfit, I would never be allowed outside again. The doorbell rang, and I threw the front door open to find Kat, Rue, and Jules on my doorstep. Kat was dressed as Thana from Ms. 45, while Jules was dressed as Claire Danes from Romeo and Juliet, and it appeared that Rue was dressed as Marlene Dietrich from Morocco. Jules was also seemingly intoxicated as she stared at me with a large smile. I smiled at both, although Rue and I hadn't really spoken since that night at Fezco's house weeks ago.

"Holy shit, Sophia," Jules squealed. "You look fucking hot, like a sexy dominatrix." I laughed loudly, shaking my head, and stepping outside before locking the door.

"You guys look hot too!" I squealed back. Jules grabbed Kat's hand on her right side, and my hand on her left and interlocked our fingers as we walked down the stairs, and after a moment of hesitation, I held my free hand out to Rue. She stared at me for a moment before taking it. "You look good, Rue."

"Thanks, I—thanks." She gave me a weak smile. I tilted my head at her and she gave a curt nod toward Jules. It was then that I noticed what was bothering Rue – Jules, who I had rarely ever seen intoxicated, was wasted and the party hadn't even begun.

"Have you talked to Fez?"

"I haven't. I want to but I don't think he'd want to hear what I have to say." She wouldn't meet my eyes.

"He does," I promised softly. "He loves you, Rue. You should talk to him; I know it'd make him really happy."

"Let's not talk about sad stu—stuff," Jules hiccupped. "It's Halloween, we're supposed to be partying."

"The plan is to get fucked up tonight," Kat agreed. Rue was silent, and I knew it was a push on her sobriety to be here tonight and see Jules getting wasted without her. Out of respect for her, I didn't reply. Sure, I planned to get fucked up too, but I didn't need to rub it in her face. It wasn't long before we approached Lexi and Cassie's house, where Lexi threw open the door to greet us. Dressed in an afro coupled with a fake beard and button-up shirt, we stared at her in confusion.

"I'm Bob Ross!" She announced proudly, throwing her hands up as she smiled at us. "The painter from PBS." Kat was the first to crumble releasing a small snort. This sound set me off and I found myself laughing loudly, followed by Jules and Rue. Lexi looked embarrassed, and I felt bad, but her costume was such a Lexi costume that I found it quite funny I hadn't seen it coming.

"Hey, creepy," Suze laughed from the living room. When Lexi stepped back, we all piled in the door. "The whole point of Halloween is to look attractive."

"No, it's not." Lexi argued.

"Oh, really? You do me a favor and you count how many girlfriends of yours are dressed up like 50-year-old men. Report back to me." She teased, stuffing her face with popcorn. Stomps on the stairs pulled us away from Suze, our eyes falling on Cassie who was dressed as Alabama Worley.

"Is it too much?" She asked, pausing on a step.

"No,"

"Absolutely not,"

"Wow,"

"Cassie, I'm gonna need you to put those away before you make me have a heart attack," I teased lightly. She smiled widely, jogging down the rest of the stairs. As we walked to the Halloween party, I held Lexi's hand, the two of us quietly discussing school and what happened over the week.

"Wait, did you guys hear about Nate?" Cassie asked.

"No," Kat shot her a sideways glance.

"He was cleared of all charges," I informed them with a small frown. "Supposedly, Tyler from the back-to-school party is the one who assaulted Maddy."

"And you believe that?" Kat scoffed.

"No, but apparently everyone else does." Lexi frowned. Before the mood could be soured, we walked up the driveway to the party. Rue, Jules, and I immediately went for the kitchen. They began pouring shots of tequila, but I hesitated before joining them, glancing at Rue.

"Go ahead, don't hold back on my account," she gently pushed me forward. I nodded, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before joining the girls at the counter.

Once we all had shots poured out, we tapped them on the counter in sync before throwing them back. The liquor burned my throat, and I shook my head harshly trying to rid myself of the aftertaste as I poured another one. We took 3 more shots together before relenting, Kat and I choosing to pour ourselves mixed drinks whereas Jules took the entire bottle of tequila.

"Tequila makes me aggressive," Kat cringed, throwing back another shot.

"Ugh, tequila makes me want to dance," Jules smiled widely.

"I don't know about you guys," I smiled, picking up my glass, beginning to feel my cheeks burn from the effects of the shots. "But tequila makes me want to get dicked down, and somewhere around here my boyfriend is waiting for me, so I'm going to go find him." I gave them a small wave, turning to walk away. Before I left, I turned back and snagged the bottle of Red Berry Cîroc from the counter, shrugging before taking it with me to find Fez. I found him in the living room, making his way through the crowd.

"Look who it is, my little Cat Woman," he smiled, watching me approach.

"Hi, baby," I smiled back, popping the lid off the liquor before tilting the bottle upward and taking a large drink. I shook my head at the bitterness before offering the bottle to Fez, who took an equally large drink. Eventually I took off the mask and choker, and made small talk while I finished my cup. As we chatted, we finished most of the bottle. "I wanna dance," I announced, slurring slightly. He hesitated before nodding, placing the bottle and the whip on the coffee table before guiding me out into the crowd.

'Promiscuous boy, let's get to the point cause we're on a roll, you ready?' The song blasted through the speakers. I found myself facing Fez, holding both of his hands as he playfully spun me around.

"—Roses are red, some diamonds are blue. Chivalry is dead, but you're still kinda cute," I sang, stepping closer so we were pressed together, swinging around and dancing clumsily.

"—Hey, I can't keep my mind off you. Where you at? Do you mind if I come through?" He sang back, dipping me backward quickly before pulling me back up.

"I'm out of this world, come with me to my planet. Get you on my level, do you think you can handle it?"

"They call me Thomas, last name Crown. Recognize game, I'ma lay mines down." He used his free hand to point to himself.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself, but if I get lonely, I might need your help," I spotted Jules and reached out quickly, grabbing her, and pulling her toward me as I sang. "Pay attention to me, I don't talk for my health,"

"I want you on my team—" She sang loudly, leaving one hand intertwined with mine while the other held the bottle of alcohol from the kitchen.

"—So does everybody else!" We shouted in sync. I turned myself so that my back was pressed against Fez's chest, still holding Jules' hand as we all rocked to the song and sang together. Once it ended, the three of us danced through four more songs before Fez politely pulled me away to go outside and smoke.

We sat on one of the couches, myself pressed into his side with one leg thrown over both of his while he gently moved his thumb in circles on the inside of my thigh. A guy I had never met approached, slipping Fez a small wad of cash. Fez smacked a clear baggie in his hand, passing it off as a handshake before the boy left. He barely hit the blunt he had in his hand before a throat cleared and pulled our attention away. Fez's head whipped over as he blew smoke out of his mouth, spotting Rue standing awkwardly on the other end of the couch,

"Hey, what's up, kid?" He smiled softly, passing the blunt to me. I took a hit, turning away from them to blow the smoke out before passing it back.

"Hey, guys," she nervously twisted her hands. "Uh, look, I owe you an apology."

"Nah, come on, now." He jerked his head toward the other end of the couch, inviting her to sit. "We good."

"Bro, man. I, um—" She breathed out, nervously sitting beside him on the edge of the couch. "I said some really fucked up shit I didn't mean." Fez glanced at me before looking toward the floor.

"Listen, Rue. You a drug addict. I don't take nothin' a drug addict says personally 'cause I don't believe nothin' a drug addict say." He turned his attention toward her. "I love you; I hate you. You the best. Go fuck yourself. It's all the same shit. You know what I'm sayin'? Y'all just lookin' for an angle in." My hand gripped his that still rested on my thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze as I leaned forward to peer around him so I could see Rue.

"Yeah, I know, but as your friend, I need you to know that I'm sorry. To both of you, really. I love you both."

"I love you, too, kid."

"I love you, too, Rue-Rue," I used my free hand to reach over and squeeze hers reassuringly.

"And thank you for not...selling me drugs," She hesitated, making Fez breathe out harshly from laughter.

"As your friend, I got you." He promised. She visibly relaxed, nodding her head and pulling her legs up onto the seat as she sighed. "You sober?"

"Yeah," she breathed out harshly.

"How is it?" I asked softly.

"You know, it's weird. I've been fucked up so long that it kind of feels like a new drug." She informed us.

"I feel you."

"The highs are high." She paused for a moment. "But the, uh, the lows are low."

"We're always here if you need us, Rue," I promised, removing myself from Fez to stand and pull the girl into a hug. "Always."

"What she said, kid." He paused, looking up at Jules who stumbled past, throwing her cup on the ground. "Yo, ain't that y'all's homegirl right there?" As he finished his sentence, she walked off the edge of the area around the pool and fell in with a splash.

"Oh, my god," I stood quickly, rushing around to where she fell in with Rue hot on my heels. Jules swam up to greet us as we squatted at the edge of the pool.

"Jules, what are you doing?" Rue asked.

"Although I joy in thee, I have no joy in this contract tonight." Jules threw her head back as she floated.

"What are you talking about? I don't know what that means?"

"it's too rash. Too unadvised. Too sudden." Rue glanced down at me, giving me a small head nod. I took it as my sign to give them some privacy, kissing Rue's forehead softly before I returned to Fez who was still sitting on the couch watching the interaction closely.

"She good?" He asked as I sat beside him, watching as Jules and Rue seemingly bickered.

"I don't think so," I shook my head gently, watching as Jules yanked Rue off the pool platform and into the water. I tensed up when Rue resurfaced, rushing out of the pool and through the house in a hurry.

"You know, we still ain't talk about those pictures you sent me tonight." Blood rushed to my cheeks at his statement. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the weed, but my confidence was insurmountable as I leaned into him, brushing my lips lightly against his.

"Come dance with me, for real this time," I smirked playfully. I gave him no time to object before grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me back into the house where 'Partition' by Beyonce was playing loudly. We picked a semi-empty spot in the living room where Fez took my hand and spun me around, so my back was pressed against his chest, pulling me in by my hips until my ass was firmly pressed against his crotch.

'I do this all for you, baby just take aim. And tell me how it's lookin' babe, and tell me how it's lookin' babe, lookin' babe.'

His hands guided my hips to the beat of the music. One of my hands rested on his, while the other reached behind me to grip the back of his neck while my head rested on his shoulder. As he moved me against him, he leaned his head down pressing featherlight kisses all over my neck. The heat from his heavy breathing coupled with the feeling of his hands on me drove me feral, admittedly. I found myself pushing against him harder if possible, loving the sound of his breathing getting heavier as we danced.

'Driver roll up the partition, please. Driver roll up the partition, please. I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees.'

As the tempo of the music changed, I spun around, pressing my chest against his. My arms wound around his neck while his hands fell on my ass, pulling me into him. We moved together, this time choosing to hold eye contact waiting to see who would crack first. One of his legs was practically in between mine, setting the pace as he moved me against it. He looked at me through hooded eyes, mouth partially opened as pants escaped his mouth.

"If we keep doin' this, we ain't gon' make it home," He teased lightly, leaning down to speak softly in my ear.

"Well," I leaned up, brushing my lips against his earlobe as I spoke. "I guess we aren't going home." He inhaled deeply before nodding, capturing my hand, and turning on his heel, guiding me through Daniel's house. He tried a few different knobs before he eventually found the empty bathroom, pulling me inside before he shut and locked the door. "Hi," I smiled cheekily.

"Hi," He smiled back, gripping my waist using his body to walk me backward until my back hit the counter. He captured my lips in a fiery kiss, our teeth nearly clashing at the force. I laughed softly, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. I invited it, our tongues moving around each other as we fought for dominance – a battle that I was destined to lose. He leaned down slightly and moved his hands to the backs of my thighs, and in one swift movement, I was being lifted and placed on the bathroom counter. 

He leaned down slightly and moved his hands to the backs of my thighs, and in one swift movement, I was being lifted and placed on the bathroom counter. I slid my hands down his neck and onto his shoulders, gently pushing the jacket of his suit off his shoulders. He released my hips long enough to shrug it off but he lips never left mine. I pushed my lips harder against his before pulling back and capturing his bottom lip with my teeth, giving it a slight tug.

"Someone's eager," I jested with a small smirk.

"Someone's been teasin' me for weeks now." He poked back, thumbs rubbing small circles on my hips. "We can go back to my place if you wanna do this. I ain't really imagine our first time being in the bathroom of some dude I don't know."

"Do you want to go back to yours?"

"Do you?" He tilted his head at me. I hesitated before shaking my head slightly in disapproval. I hadn't imagined our first time being in the bathroom at a Halloween party either, but I didn't really mind. All I cared about was having him close to me.

"Just touch me, Fez." I breathed, pulling him into me by the back of his neck.

We kissed for a few moments longer before he leaned back. His hands left my hips and my eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his fingertips lightly brushing across the exposed area of my shoulders, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I let out a soft moan as his lips connected with my neck. He sucked harshly on a few different spots, no doubt marking me as his. My eyes stayed closed until I felt the weight of his hand falling on the zipper of my body suit. When our eyes met, he raised his eyebrows slowly as if he was asking for permission.

"You sure you wanna do this here?" I smiled at the sentiment and nodded slowly. He kissed my forehead swiftly before gently guiding the zipper downward. Once it reached my belly button, his hands came back to the top and he gently separated both sides, guiding the leather material off of my shoulders and down my arms, gentle kisses following his oath as he uncovered more skin before he eventually let it pool around my waist.

I held my hands out to stop him before reaching forward and beginning to unbutton his dress shirt. About halfway through, I lost my patience and yanked at it, buttons scattering across the floor. "You lucky we ain't got much time," His eyes met mine briefly before traveling downward, taking in the sight of my exposed breasts. I was in for a real treat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.3K 200
a bunch of small writings about boys i love.
223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
22.3K 1K 42
Hello, Capitol citizens! My name is Ellie Spark, and this is Capitol TV! Here, you can see private interviews with your favorite Hunger Games charac...
330K 5.7K 45
The towns sweetheart falls for the towns drug dealer. DISCLAIMER- this book will follow the euphoria story line at times instead of adding a tw to e...