Who Art In Heaven || BrightWin

By yawntea_

"In our next life, I shall find you" Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree a rich model student that kept seeing a man... More

Who Art In Heaven || BrightWin
Chapter 1 | The Sorrow
Chapter 2 | The Beauty was You
Chapter 3 | Sarcastic
Chapter 4 | Cute
Chapter 5 | Rushed
Chapter 6 | Confusion
Chapter 7 | Let's have Fun
Chapter 8 | Possession
Chapter 9 | Thinking of You
Chapter 10 | Stranger
Chapter 11 | Rumor
Chapter 12 | Mine
Chapter 13 | You and The Lullabies
Chapter 14 | Similarities
Chapter 15 | Differences
Chapter 16 | Reasons
Chapter 17 | Reveal
Chapter 18 | Traitor
Chapter 19 | Identity
Chapter 20 | Fates
Chapter 21 | Answers
Chapter 22 | Fell
Chapter 23 | Found
Chapter 24 | Consequences
Chapter 25 | For You
Chapter 26 | Mistakes
Chapter 27 | Veil and Thorns
Chapter 28 | Lotus and Swords
Chapter 29 | Memories
Chapter 30 | Withered Flower
Epilogue

Chapter 31 | Present and Past

830 38 4
By yawntea_

"You are a missing piece of me as I am a missing piece of you. You complete me"

~•~

"Sir, We have already packed the paintings" The trusted butler of the household announced to his master. Bright nodded without looking as he stares at the floating lotuses. Dipping his long legs on the lake as the koi fishes swam beneath. The lake garden has been more beautiful than ever. As his mind went deeper, He thought that he didn't get any insights after the day he went to the temple. "It's useless to have them anymore. I remember them all" He mentally sighed.

Out of boredom, Bright's hand crawled to his pocket grabbing his phone. He stared still as he observes his phone's background, The picture he secretly took when they were on the beach. His plump lips pulled to a smile. He is still lovely as ever. He again thought, his heart beating fast. Bright has attempted to communicate to Win but due to his own cowardliness, It only ended up on his notes.

"If I went back to you, Will you still accept me?" Bright utter to nothingness. The unbearable pain of wanting someone has punished him all day and night. He knows what his heart wants but the what ifs has destroyed every hope he gets. He stares at the lotuses admiring their perfect form.

His strong peripheral view quickly took notice on a familiar figure startling Bright from his thoughts. He looked up from where he first saw it as the long white silhouette waved away gracefully. Bright immediately went to his feet as he followed the figure.

Bright's gaze didn't leave the mysterious person. "Hey!" He called yet they didn't answer, The white lace of their conical hat swayed open making a better view as they look at him. Bright halted on his steps in shock, Win? The rush of adrenaline took course on his veins continuing on his tracks.

On the other side, There was a frustrated Win that has no idea what to do. Banging his head on the steering wheel. At this point, He was literally going crazy, gripping his phone tight. As he waits patiently on Mike- one of Bright's friends update on Bright's whereabouts.

The sound of his phone ringing shook every nerve inside Win has he quickly clicked the notification Mike has sent him. Nervousness and relief swept through him as finally he knew where is Bright.

"You don't have to worry. Bright is at his grandmother's house for whatever reason."

As Win read Mike's message, It calmed every panicking thoughts that he have earlier. Grabbing the wheel of his car as he steadies his feet in the gas pedal another ring caught his attention.

"You should probably go now Win. Bright is on a fast move, I don't know where he's going."

The hard pump of his chest made Win go spiral. He took a step on the gas pedal and drove fast than light. Only a single thought went through him- Bright.

The sound of the grass and flowers swaying in the wind was very calming yet the tension on both of them made him have goosebumps. Bright took a slow and cautious step still has no idea in mind.

"Vachirawit, dear, Please don't be afraid on me" Metawin said softly as he smiled brightly on the shaking man. His slender hands carefully took off his conical hat fully revealing himself. It was Win- atleast in the past. The bride that the general loved and weep for so so long yet Metawin was already reincarnated- to Win. The Win that he sees and loves today.

"What is this? How did this happened" Bright utter to himself the confusion was an extreme headache. He didn't dare take another step but he looked at Metawin, He admired him.

"You do not worry as I will not cause you harm. For I am only a fragment of the soul that has been manifested" Metawin confirmed marching close to Bright. The silk brushing through the flowers with no worry. "How long have been you manifested?" Bright asked earning a small smile from Metawin.

"Since the night you first got the fragments of our memories" Metawin mutter as his hands went to touch Bright's cheeks. He thought to himself that he didn't change even one bit. "Thank you for everything, love"

Bright immediately gazed to Metawin. The building heavy tension of his tears didn't faze him. "I'm so sorry for leaving you. There wasn't a day where I didn't regret all of my actions." Bright shakily utter as he leaned to kiss the hand cupping his cheek. "Thank you for coming back to me"

Metawin smiled slowly removing his hand "You should say that to him" He said turning his back on Bright. Metawin walked away with a white rose in hand. Slow white and bright fragments falled down making a figure of a human being- Vachirawit.

Vachirawit took Metawin's hand, his smile not leaving his beloved. Metawin took the opportunity to hold him to his embrace as they both succumb to white petals going upwards the bright starry sky.

Bright watched in awe completely distracted on the scenery. The feeling of glee made his heart jump. He thought that maybe this is finally the end. Finally, We are happy.

"Bright!" A loud scream took his attention. The adrenaline rush course through every veins in his body. He knows that voice, It was him- Win. Bright immediately turned his body facing the source of the voice and he was not wrong. He smiled happily.

"Bright! There you are!" Win yelled running fast towards him. Bright stood still but his arms welcomed Win to an embrace. The dam of tears finally broke letting it fall down his face. Win widen his eyes in shock, He didn't atleast expected his reaction yet he was also bursting into tears.

The rush of their memories and hardships went by like a flash. Bright thought to himself that if they aren't for each other then what is the purpose of his life. Win hugged Bright tightly, He thought he cannot bring himself to lose him again.

"Don't cry, You look ugly when you do" Bright teased to ease the sad aura as he sniffed to clear his airway. Making eye contact to Win made his heart skip a beat as he didn't hesitate to embrace him once more. "I'm so sorry for leaving you before. I'm so sorry that I did it again" Win plead crying much harder.

Bright wrapped his arms more tight still listening on his woes. He didn't expect that Win will carry his regrets even to his next life. Bright knows that Win isn't that type of forgetting such a huge burden. "I have left you alone in this miserable world. I'm so sorry, Bright" Win utter.

"I keep going back where you breathed your last. It pains me so much I can kill myself thousands of times" Bright explained as the none stop tears blurred his sight. He crawled his fingers to Win's cheeks gently caressing them. "But you are here now. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm so sorry for leaving you behind, If I didn't left you on the pavilion then maybe-" Bright was cut from his statement.

As soft lips crashed onto his, The warmth he always loved quickly conquered him. Bright smoothly slided his hand on Win's waist pulling him in as the other pulled the nape bringing him closer as well as the kiss deepening. Their lips parted to breath the air they lack to consume moments ago. The light shade of pink tinted both of their faces. "That doesn't matter, I never resented you. Thank you for finding me" Win utter as he gently caresses Bright's hands. The sense of relief quickly conquered him. He clearly remembers how he witnessed him cry on his death anniversaries but that won't happen anymore- not in this life or the next. "Thank you for coming back to me. I love you so much" Bright exclaimed with a smile.

"I wonder if you only love me because of our past or you love me in the present" Win asked boldly earning a light laugh from Bright which made him suspicious. Bright smiled and implanted a peck on Win's forehead.

"Regardless of time, My affections will stay pure even if death will come in our way. I have and will always love you forever more." The statement made Win feel butterflies. "I love you too" He utter after he gained enough courage to tell smiling beautifully to him. Bright leaned in once more to feel his love's warmth.

The moonlight completely adorned them as it shone brightly. The flowery field's flowers bloomed more elegantly as they were once again witness the love of their owners. The heavens rejoiced bringing more shining stars to compliment the occasion.

As two hearts became one binded of the red thread...

As two hearts were separated yet are still connected...

As two were back into each other's arms again...

Whenever it's the present or the past, They both knew their oaths, promises and their love- and that's enough for them.

~•~

Next chapter will be the epilogue. Thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 554 26
"Darling.....what about me spending this Saturday at your place?....... Our baby want to see you" Leo who was unaware of having a 'baby' with Lin,fel...
311K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
163K 9.6K 41
A vampire that falls in love with a human story but with a twist........ Win Metawin, the social outcast of his university was constantly being coerc...
289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...