A broken heart

By TeresaSullivan427

This is what I had hoped would happen when Janine went to Rose and told her about the offer that Tasha had ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 18

697 21 10
By TeresaSullivan427

(I am so sorry these are so late you guys, I am just in soooooo much pain I haven't even been able to get out of bed yet. Again I'm sorry.)

"What's that Comrade moy?" (my)

I couldn't help but smile when she called me her Comrade.

"It never mattered to me whether or not we could have biological children together or not. YOU are what I have always longed for, a life with you means more to me than I can ever tell you. I LOVE you Roza moya. I wanted us to be together even before I knew that we are able to have a biological family together. I love YOU Roza moya and I always, ALWAYS will. Even if we could never have biological children together." (my, my)

She gently ran her thumb over the apply of my cheek and smiled. "I know that now Comrade. I was afraid, when Tasha offered to give you biological children of your own, that you would leave me. If only for the chance to be a father. Even though I knew that I could give you children of our own. I was never going to..."

"You were never going to tell me because you wanted me to make that decision on my own. You wanted me to stay with you because I love you and not just to have biological children of my own. You wanted me to decide if I wanted those children with the love of my life. Or with someone who it would be 'acceptable' to our society to have a public relationship with. You wanted me to decide whether or not I wanted you, when you supposedly could not give me children. Or I wanted children with just whomever would give them to me. You wanted to give me the option, without interfering, of making that choice on my own."

She nodded. "Yes, pretty much."

"I have made my choice. But to be completely honest there never really was a choice to make Roza moya. Even if we could never have had children of our own, I would have still chosen you. Always detka, al-yeblya-ways." (my, baby, fucking)

I saw tears fall from my angels eyes, but there was also a smile upon her glorious face. I swear that the woman is the most beautiful woman that ever has, or ever will, exist in all of time and space.

"Thank you Comrade, thank you. I love you soooo soooo much lyubov' moy." (my)

"No, thank you. Thank you soooo very very very much Roza moya, angel moya, lyubov' moya, my everything. Because it is you have given or will give me everything that I have ever even dreamed of detka. YA tak sil'no tebya lyublyu Roza moya." I almost sobbed those last five words. (my, my, my love, baby, I love you so very much my Roza)

She caressed my cheek again, for a few moments, as she wiped away my own happy tears with her thumb before she replied. "You are welcome lyubov' moy." I could hear and see the tears of joy and happiness in her voice and eyes they were just as prevalent in her eyes as in my own. (my love)

We continued to talk until the sun was high in the sky and Roza moya fell asleep mid-sentence, mid-word to be honest. I smiled as I gazed at her sleeping form, kissed her on the forehead, whispered an 'I love you detka'. And then I allowed myself to follow her into sleep. Happily, and with the love and light of my life wrapped safely and securely in my arms for the very first time ever. But it would most definitely not be the last time that is for chert sure. Even if I have to cleanse this entire planet of the royals like Jesse yeblya Zeklos and his ilk. Or raze the entire moroi race from the face of this yeblya planet.  (my, baby, damn, fucking, fucking)

Just before I feel asleep a thought occurred to me. 'I can't wait to wake up with lyubov' moya in my arms for the first time, and her in mine, in the morning.' Then I carefully pulled her comforter over us to keep the both of us warm it is December in Montana after all. And the thoughts of wanting to keep angel moya toasty warm was one of the very last things that I remembered before the blackness of sleep took me over. Lyubov' moya for her being my very last thought. (my loves, my, my love)

(RPOV)

I woke up wrapped in the warm and loving arms of the only man that I have ever or will ever love. The man who I had no doubt whatsoever is my one and only, my souls one true mate. My always and forever.

I looked down at Dimitri, as he lay smiling in his sleep, with his head resting on my chest. His ear right over my heart and his arms wrapped gently but also so very lovingly all the way around me holding me securely against his body. I sighed contentedly as I gently tucked a stray lock of hair behind his ear.

"Hmmm." He moaned in his sleep as he snuggled closer to me, making me smile.

"I love you." I whispered to him quietly.

"Good, because I love you too."

I gasped and jumped a little because I'd thought that he was asleep, and I told him as much. "I thought that you were asleep Comrade."

"I was until you touched my ear."

"I'm sorry detka, I didn't mean to wake you up." (baby)

He looked up at me, his chin on my sternum, with a smile on his face and in his still sleepy eyes and said to me. "Detka, you can wake me like that every day for the rest of our lives. And I really and truly hope that you do, or at the very least in some similar way." (baby)

"I'll be sure to remember that." I answered with a happy and contented smile on my own lips.

"Please do." He replied just before placing a kiss right over my heart with a truly happy and sweet smile on his face.

"What are we going to do today? Are we going to do our regular training? Because if so, then we are sooo late already, I can tell because the sun is already down."

"No, Alberta said for us to take the whole weekend off and talk about everything that we needed to talk about. Oh, I asked her to put us in the same room at the ski lodge, I hope that you don't mind."

"Of course, I don't mind detka. I just wish that she could put us in the same room while we are here at the academy." (baby)

"Well, I don't know if she can do that while we are at the academy or not. But she did tell me that we could come out publicly as a very loving and totally and completely committed to each other couple if we wanted to. Well, I mean if... if you want to that is."

"Well of course I want to don't be silly!! But when can we do it?"

"As soon as you are ready?"

"Like right now?!!!"

"Well, I honestly think that we both need to take a shower and get dressed first, then we can go to breakfast together. Because neither of us are dressed to go out in public right this moment and I don't ever want anyone but me to see you like this. And I think that our going to breakfast together would be a good first step in making it known. To everyone on campus and whoever they talk to away from St. Vladimir's, that we are together. That we are a very happy, truly in love, and a very deeply committed solely to each other couple. And that we really and truly belong not only together but to and with each other, forever. Always and forever in fact."

"But you don't have any clothes here." I pouted at him, and he just laughed at me gently. His voice still husky from sleep and getting huskier by the moment with love and desire.

"I know detka, I know. I will have to go back to my room so that I can get a shower and change clothes there." (baby)

"What if you brought some of your clothes here, and I gave you some of my clothes to keep in your room?"

He smiled a truly brilliant and happy smile at me. "I not only like that idea, but I actually love it detka. I honestly love and adore that idea almost as much as I love and adore you lyubov' moya. I would love nothing more right now other than for us to actually be able to really live together." (baby, my love)

"Really?" I asked, suddenly feeling shy and unsure of not only my idea but of myself. Although I know that I shouldn't be, I mean he told me a hundred times last night that he loves and wants to be with me. Plus, he just said that he would love for us to be able to really live together.

"Yes, this way it'll be almost like we are really living together."

"You don't think that I am pushing or rushing you, do you?"

He shook his head sternly at me. "No, you most certainly are not. I want, desperately, for us to be able to always be together in every single way possible. Like I said last night, and just a few minutes ago, I even wish that we could really live together while we are still here at the academy."

"Are you sure that I am not rushing you?"

"Of course, I'm sure lyubov' moya. Just as I am sure that I wish that we could live together while we are still here." (my love)

I couldn't help the smile that burst forth, "ok, thank you. And just so you don't forget, I wish that very same thing too lyubov' moy." (my love)

"There is nothing to thank me for detka, like I said, I want us together always. Always and forever, remember, always and forever." (baby)

"Me to detka, me too. Always and forever, always and forever." I agreed. (baby)

He leaned in and lay his forehead against mine before giving me a chaste kiss and whispering against my lips. "Always and forever lyubov' moya." (my love)

"Always and forever lyubov' moy." I agreed to our first vow to each other, again. (my love)

"How long will it take for you to get a shower, get changed, and get back here to me?"

"About twenty minutes."

"It'll take me almost but not quite twice that long to get ready, only about thirty minutes actually. If I rush it, which includes doing a quick blow drying of my hair." An idea suddenly occurred to me.

"Do you have your pass keys with you?"

"Yes, why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, when you get finished come back here and use your pass key to get in. Just in case I am still in the bath."

"Why don't I just use my private copy of your room key?" He teased me with a shit eating grin on his face.

"You made yourself a copy of my room key?"

He nodded shyly.

"When?"

"Right after the lust charm. Sometimes I would slip in here just to make sure that you were ok and to watch you sleep for a little bit." He wouldn't look at me as he answered my question.

I grasped his chin between my thumb and index finger gently and brought his eyes back up to mine. "Hey, I am ok with that. It actually makes me feel very happy, cherished, treasured, safe, and loved to know that you cared enough to check in on me. Even if I never knew it." I reassured him truthfully.

"Roza, I have loved you since the very first time that I ever laid eyes on you. Even if it has taken me months to admit it to you, and almost as long to admit it to myself. And even before the lust charm, I would watch you even when you didn't know it. Also, just so you know, I love to watch you sleep. You are so beautiful, serene, and peaceful when you are asleep, it's almost like you don't have a single care in the world. Which I know, for an absolute fact, couldn't be farther from the truth. You have far too many responsibilities on your shoulders as it is especially for someone of your age."

"And I have loved you since the very first time that I was ever in your arms lyubov' moy. The first moment that I felt the touch of your skin against my own, I feel head over heels in love with you lyubov' moy. And thank you, I can't wait to watch you sleep, even though I thought I was doing that this morning except you turned out to be awake. As for you watching me. I know that when I am in the cafeteria that you watch me, even when you are eating your own meals you sit so that you can watch me. I know that in all of my classes, that you guard, that you watch me. I know that you watch and follow me, from a discreet distance, as I move from class to class. I know that you always watch me in my group training classes." (my love, my love)

"Ok, so you do know. But my question is how do you know?"

I shrugged one shoulder. "I don't know exactly. I've just always been able to feel your eyes on me and feel your presence whenever you are anywhere near me. Right from moment one. I always know when you're close to me even if you're behind me or hiding behind a wall, a door, a building, a bush, or a tree. I could even feel your eyes on me before we ever even met, I just didn't know who was watching me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.2K 56
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. Set in the Vampire Academy Moroi/dhampir world. Alternate ending. What if the Mรขnฤƒ never tried to claim Lissa? The cabin wou...
39K 1.4K 28
This is the one shot that someone managed to talk me into turning into a full story. Rose goes to Russia after Dimitri after he becomes a strigoi. B...
4.5K 77 1
Rose has finally had enough of the way that Lissa and Dimitri are treating her. When Dimitri says to four little words to Rose everyone's world chang...
5.6K 82 1
Rose and Dimitri are together, openly, while at the academy. But what happened to make that possible? And what happens after they leave the academy...