When The Crow Calls Out[KNY f...

Por Talkingdino467

Demon Slayers, although not noticed by the government, is an organization of well equipped swordsmen who brav... Más

Chapter 1: Muscle Mice
Chapter 2: Hashira Meeting
Chapter 3: Hikaru L/n
Chapter 4: Outbursts
Ch5: The Butterfly Sisters
Thank you!!!
Ch6: Hotsprings!
Ch7: Assault
Ch8: Crows
Ch9: Genkei...
Ch10: Savior
Ch11: The Three Wives!
Ch12: Infinity Fortress
Ch13: Festival!
Ch15: The Snake and Flame
Ch16: We'll Meet Again.
Ch17: Worries...
Ch18: I'm Sorry
Ch19: Iguro
Ch20: Hypocrite
Ch21: The Swordssmith!
Ch22: Siblings
Ch23: Aiko-Chan!
Ch24: One Half Now Gone.
Ch25: Her Sun
Ch26: Ohagi!
(READ THIS!)
Ch27: The Snake and The Flame Return!
Ch28: Panic!
Ch29: We're Friends...
Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.
Ch31: Hotsprings Revisited!
Ch32: Shinjuro
Ch33: Training!
Ch 34: The Flame V. The Shadow!
Ch35: Tension Rising
Ch36: Two Weeks Later
Ch37: Origami
Ch38: Tall vs Short.
Ch39: A Pleasure
Ch40:
Ch41: What Is This?
Ch42: The Caged Confession
Ch43: Hello!
Ch44: Giyuu
Ch45: Progression
Ch 46: Reunion
Ch:47 To die or to love.
Ch49: The Painted House
50: To Save Those You Love
Ch51: Warmth in the Shadows.
Ch52: The Kiss
Ch:53 Death
Ch54: The knife

Ch14: Dango!

9.6K 432 395
Por Talkingdino467

A/N- Stay till the end for an announcement on characters you'll see soon and a Taisho Era Secret hosted by my friend and I's Y/n!

"Oniichan has hated me since the day I was born..."

            The Pillar sat there staring at her for a second, his eyes widened, as the girl pathetically tried to wipe her tears.

            "You idiot..." She heard the male say and she turned towards him.

            "WHAT ARE YOU BLUBBERING ABOUT NOW HUH!?" He grabbed her head and started shaking her back and forth, he had a comical shocked face on, "DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT YOU!?"

            However, the girl didn't get to answer when someone interjected into their conversation.

            "TENGEN-SAMA YOU LET GO OFF HER RIGHT NOW!"

            The two both looked in the direction of the voice with Uzui sweat dropping as he let go of the crying girl. All three of his wives stood beside the bench on Y/n's side. Hinasturu stood there awkwardly, Suma was balling, and Makio was the one that yelled. They all held meat buns in their hands.

            "WAHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKE Y/N-CHAN CRYYYY!?" Suma screamed out giving her meat buns to Hinasturu before running and giving Y/n a big bear hug. One couldn't decide who was crying more, Y/n or Suma.

            "5 MINUTES WE LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TENGEN-SAMA!" Makio scolded him waving her finger in his face.

            "IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He gasped from the accusations, "YOUR MY WIVES YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SIDE, HOW UNFLAMBOYANT OF YOU!"

            "WAHHHHH!" Suma sobbed almost bursting everyone's ear drums, "HE CALLED US UNFLAYMBOYANT HINASTURU HE HATES US, HE HATES US!"

            Bystanders could only stare and sweat drop at the comical interaction between the couple and Y/n.

            "You guys! Stop that were in public!" Hinasturu said, putting the meat buns on Y/ns lap. Before trying to pull Makio off Uzui who was now pulling his ear.

            "Suma...Its fine it isn't Uzui-Sans fault..." Y/n mumbled, rubbing the girls head, trying to sooth her.

            "HE HATES ME, HE HATES ME!" Suma continued, now moving on to grab Hinasturu's waist.

            Y/n watched with big eyes as the four basically had a wrestling match. She brought her hand up to her mouth, trying to cover it.

            "Pfffff!"

            The four stopped their fighting and looked over. Y/ns body was now shaking in laughter instead of tears, her hands covered her whole face as she laughed into her hands.

            "Uh, Y/n-Chan are you ok?" Hinasturu asked.

            "BAHAHA! I'm sorry!!" She gasped, removing her hands from her face. Tears of laughter pricked her eyes, which were curled up as well as her smile. "Y-you g-guys..." She wiped her tears with her fingers, "You guys are so funny!" She continued giggling and turned her head away.

            The four watched dumbfounded, then them themselves started laughing. What started out small turned into a full-on laughing fit. They all laughed and laughed, unaware a pair of deep blue pair of eyes that watched them.

            After finishing their laughing fits and meat buns, which had gone cold, they decided to walk around a bit more.

            "Y/n-Chan if you want anything just tell us, ok?!" Makio grinned with two big thumbs up.

            "Ah! Its fine." Y/n declined holding up a hand, "I already feel bad because I lost your guys hairpin."

            "Its fine plus it really wasn't your fault, that guy was probably just drunk or something." Hinasturu smiled.

            "If I see him, ill beat his ass for you ok!?" Makio added on, "How dare he talk to a woman like that!?" She fumed, steam practically blowing out of her ears.

            "Ah! No, its fine!" Y/n sweat dropped.

            "Y/nnnn-Channnnnn! Let's go look at that stall over there! Their selling Dango!!!" Suma said excitedly, grabbing the girl's arm and dragging her over.

            "DON'T DRAG PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Makio hit her behind her head.

            "WAHHHHH TENGEN-SAMA SHE HIT ME!!!"

            "Really?....I didn't see anything..."

            "TENGEN-SAMAAAAA!"

            'Whats dango? Is it a kind of ornament?' Y/n thought as she was dragged over to a stall, only to sniff at the amorous smell that wavered in the air.

            "Tengen-Sama do you me to order you some too?" Hinasturu asked walking infront to order.

            "That would be most flamboyant of you!"

            She nodded and turned to the vendor smiling, "Five sticks of dango please!"

            Y/n watched curiously as the vendor nodded and handed her five sticks, all of them had brown spheres on them.

            Hinasturu then handed them to Makio who handed one to the girl and Uzui, "Here you go."

            Y/n nodded and thanked her before staring at the stick, inspecting it further. It had three mounds of brown dough on them, they all dripped with some kind of sauce. She blinked at it owlishly before poking it, it was soft. 'Do I eat it off the stick, or do I just bite into it?' Y/n sweat dropped; she knew she was over complicating it but she didn't want to be seen as weird for eating it wrong.

            Uzui chuckled at her actions before tapping her on the shoulder, "You just bite into it, look." He bit into one the balls on the skewer, giving her a flashy thumbs up.

            Y/n looked at the stick before biting into the stick, her eyes widened.

            "Do you like it." The Pillar asked, looking down at her.

            "Its..." She said muffled as the dango was still in her mouth, "Its....HOT!!" She gasped when she realized the freshly made dango was burning her tongue.

            "AH!" He made fanning motions to her face, "SORRY I FORGOT IT MENTION ITS HOT!"

            Y/n also did fanning motions to her mouth, breathing in and out with the piece still on her tongue. When she did finally swallow It down, Uzui took her stick and she watched, embarrassed, as he blew on the hot treat for her. He eventually stopped and grinned happily at his accomplished work.

            "Here it should be better now." He handed it to her, and she stared at it hesitantly, glancing at Uzui who gave her an encouraging nod and smile.

            She gingerly bit into the treat, she chewed for a bit and swallowed before opening her mouth slighting.

            "So?" The male pillar bended down to her face a bit, "Is it flamboyant!?"

            She beamed and her face flushed a bit, "Umai!"

            "I Know! It's a very flamboyant treat!" he turned to the vendor, "Give me twenty more!!"

            "TENGEN-SAMA/UZUI-SAN!" The girls yelled unamiously.

-----------

            "You sure you don't want to stay with us Y/n-Sama?" Uzui asked as they stood in front of his estate. His wives had bided goodbye to the girl and had gone inside to get ready for bed. "I won't be staying with the Kocho sisters anymore and your estate is still being cleaned."

            Truthfully, he just didn't want to leave the grieving girl alone; without her brother he didn't know what she would do. She already seemed to be putting on an, "Im alright" façade.

            "No, thank you I'm fine. You've already done enough for me." She gave a closed eyed smile, gesturing to the 5 bags of dango in her hands.

            "Alright then, ill walk you back to the Butterfly Estate. It wouldn't be flamboyant of me to leave a girl all alone in the dark, would it?"

            "Actually, if you don't mind, I'd prefer to walk alone."

            "Really?"

            "Yes, it gives me time to think. I'll see you next week Uzui-San." She turned and started walking, waving her hand.

            "Ok?..." He raised an eyebrow skeptically, "Why am I seeing you next week?..."

            The girl stopped and turned for a second, a soft smile on her face "Well, you want help training your mice, right?"

            Uzui grinned, "Of course! How flamboyant of you to help me Y/n-Sama!! When should I gift you with my flashy presence!?"

            "You'll know!" She started to walk again giggling.

            "Ill know?..." He muttered, He raised his voice, calling after the girl. "What does that mean?!"

            "Trust me, you'll know Uzui-San!!" She held up the bag of dango in her hands, before starting to jog down the path "Thank you again!"

            Uzui could only watch in wonder as the girl got smaller and smaller into the distance, he chuckled, "What a strange girl..."

            "Tengen-Sama."

            Uzui turned to look behind him and saw Hinasturu there in her nightwear.

            "Ah sorry my love, I'm coming in now."

            "No, no Tengen-Sama it isn't that I was just wondering..." She tapped her chin, "Why do you use the title Sama with Y/n-Chan? What rank is she?"

            The pillar let out a small grin and patted his wife on the head, ruffling her hair, "Come on, we can't leave Suma and Makio alone for too long."

            Hinasturu was confused but knew it was best not to second guess her husband, "Yes Tengen-Sama..."

A/n- Now since I love you guys SO much, I'm going to give you a hint to which two love interests you'll meet in the next chapter! If you don't want any spoilers just leave now if you do scroll down—>

A flame and a snake, pretty simple, hm?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...