๐“๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’ โ€ข...

By Bokutosbubblybutt

"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life h... More

A small big thank you <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX

XV

13.4K 537 350
By Bokutosbubblybutt

„Uh, finally!" Shoko chuckled and helped you take off your jacket.

„What a pain in the ass!" she added, grabbed your jacket to lay it to the side and scanned you. „What an awful outfit!"

„I know!" you giggled and looked down on yourself. „Gojo picked it out for me."

„Yeah, no surprise! Make sure to get a new one! With longer pants and a more comfy shirt." she requested and went to a cabinet.

„Where do I have to go to do that?" you asked and followed the pretty woman with your eyes.

„Just ask the principal." she answered and grabbed a few doctor tools. „You can take a seat, no need to stand the whole time!"

With that you took a seat on the couch and leaned back. The material was soft and you let your hand glide over the fabric.

„I guess Saturo had let you fight against the students?" she asked and pulled her doctor chair towards her to sit on it. She also pulled a rollable desk next to her side and looked at you.

You nodded as a response.

„Yeah, no wonder you look like this." she chuckled and arranged the tools she needed to her liking. „They come and visit me for basically every mission."

A smell of cigarettes and mint gum came towards you and you slightly scrunched your nose together. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail, exposing her defined facial features.

She was really pretty.

Amazed about how good looking she was, you somehow lost your words.

It was funny to you: around men you had this loud, confident mouth but by the moment a pretty woman was next to you, you got intimidated.

„So..." she started and put medical gloves over her hands. „Gojo has already told me about you." she said and gently put her warm hands on your face.

„Really?" you answered surprised and looked into her eyes.

„Yeah, he basically asked me what I think about his idea." carefully she touched your nose and checked if it was broken. Slightly, she applied pressure on the bridge of your nose.

„Ah!" you complained and pressed your eyes together. „And what did you say?"

„Sorry!" she apologized and then chuckled."I'm always here for more female coworkers!"

„So you know about everything?"

Now she took her hands off you and nodded. „Yeah, I do! But who am I to judge?" She immediately tried to escalate the tense situation and grabbed a pen that had a light attached at the end. Quickly, she clicked the on button a few times and then grabbed your chin.

She was concerned close, your eyes wanted to wander to her lips but you knew she wanted to check the function of your pupils. Slowly, you started to get used to her scent and a slight smile formed on your lips.

„What do you think of him?" she asked and held the light into your face several times.

„Way to good looking for a personality like his!" you answered cheeky and stared straight into her light-brown eyes.

She responded with a grin and for a quick moment your eyes met. „Yeah, I know! I kinda grew up with him. We went to school together." she told you and put the light away, her hand resting on your thigh.

The sudden touch caused your brain to go blank and your lungs to stop working. Her gentle, warm hand rested right above your knee and she tipped her finger slightly up and down.

„Oh, really?" you asked surprised and tilted your head to the side. „How come that you haven't killed him yet?"

A slight hum came out of her mouth and she grabbed a hammer to check your reflexes.

Gladly, she took her hand off you and you could breathe again. Your mind and thoughts were already racing, not getting one straight thought out.

„My cursed technique isn't practical in combat. I can use a reversed cursed technique that allows me to heal others." she explained. „And well, even if I had a more practical technique I would have no chance against him."

She paused for a second.

„He is the strongest, after all!"

„He is the strongest, I know!"

You both said it at the same time -you in a kind of mocking tone. Her eyes switched up to you and you both started to giggle. Her smile was warm and genuine with small wrinkles on the edges.

„If I would get money for every time he has told me that, I would have had quite a big amount already, not gonna lie." you joked and made her smile again.

„Yeah, he has so much power but he's still the stupidest person I know." she put the hammer aside and took her gloves off, as well. „Is it okay if I touch you without them?" she asked nicely and looked at you. „It makes it easier for me!"

A bit overwhelmed, your eyes switched from her hands to her eyes back to her hands. It took you a second to process what she said and you nodded. „Oh, yeah, yeah, of course, go for it!" you kind of stuttered.

„What I'm going to do is, I will check your torso and chest for any broken ribs, so if you could take off your shirt, please?" she kind of ordered. Shoko rolled a bit back with her chair to give you space but still watched you. Her eyes didn't leave your body and she leaned back, supporting herself on the desk.

A heat rushed up to your face and you knew for sure that your cheeks were bright red. Quickly, you brushed the tight shirt off and exposed your black bra. Nothing too fancy or special, just a black one with a lace hem.

As you looked down on yourself, you already saw a big bruise on your side.

„Ouh, yeah!" Shoko mumbled to herself and scrunched her nose. Quickly, she rolled closer to you again and gently pushed you knees to the side. The place where the woman touched you started to buzz slightly and you felt your heart pounding almost out of your throat.

„I'm already apologizing head." she said through her teeth and her warm hand grabbed your side. Even the slightest pressure made you flinch away from her. As she laid her hand right where Nobara had hit you, a sharp pain went straight to your entire body.

„Agh!" you groaned and grabbed the mattress under you. „Nobara hit me with a gummy hammer and cursed energy!" you explained and exhaled as she took her hands away.

„Yeah, that's what I thought." she answered. „Do you see these small popped blood vessels? That's where her and your cursed energy collided."

Slightly, her fingers traced the fine lines on your skins. The tingly sensation caused you to get goosebumps and you had to hold a giggle back.

Shoko was so gentle and soft. Her warm skin met yours and a nice feeling of comfort spread through your mind and body. It was quiet between you two, she was still tracing the lines and you kind of admired her.

After a while she broke the silence by clearing her throat. „Uhm, yeah! Lucky no broken bones! Which means, it's no big deal for me to heal you."

„So how does that work?" you asked and scanned her fingers as she wiggled them around.

„Uhm, it's difficult to explain." she started.

„Well, you know, cursed energy comes from negative emotions." she looked up to you as she leaned down a bit to focus on your bruise.

No, you didn't know actually. Gojo hadn't told you that yet. But to hide it, you just nodded.

„It's just like math, I guess. Negative multiplied with negative equals positive. Negative energy destroys and positive creates which means the positive cursed energy causes your body to produce new cells or bones."

You remained quiet and watched her do her work. The process was quick and harmless. It tingles a bit but nothing too bad.

„That's basically it! Now you just need to rest and tomorrow you should be fine again!" she smiled and looked at you.

Quickly you put your clothes back on and stood up without any pain. Just to check if the pain was really gone, you stretched yourself a bit and you could really move without thinking you would die any second.

„Great!" she said and sat on the edge of her desk. „You will be tired since it's quite an exhausting process for your body but after a good meal and a nap, you will hopefully be able to beat Gojos ass."

Slightly, you chuckled to yourself and looked down on your feet. No one has said goodbye yet, whether you or her.

„Uhm, I don't know, this might sound weird but..." you started and wiggled with your shoes. „Do you maybe wanna exchange numbers?" you asked and looked at her with a shy smile. „So you know, as friends, we could go for a coffee and talk shit about Satoru."

She smugly smirked. „Yeah, sure! Sounds nice! I could use another friend."

„Great! Cool, nice!" you grinned widely and pulled out your phone.

As you exchanged numbers and finally said goodbye to each other, you walked out of her office and came to the realization that you had never been in this part of the school before.

You were lost.

Somehow this corridor looked the same as the one with the classrooms but still different. Much darker and scarier actually. Since you had no other option, you just went straight forwards and tried your best to find your way back to your room.

Door, door, and another door.

Everything looked the same.

Finally you could take a corner and see a bright light coming from upstairs.

You swore, it took you about ten minutes to finally find a way outside and as you entered the big garden, you felt like falling asleep any second. Luckily a bench was near you and you sat down. Just a few minutes to rest and recharge energy.

This was too much for you.

You closed your eyes -just for a few seconds- and absorbed the peaceful afternoon. The sun was shining right on your face and the birds were chirping around you.

Peaceful, you thought and a smile appeared on your face.

„Huh, Y/N?" a sadly too known voice interrupted your inner peace and then the sunny warm feeling disappeared.

„Are you lost?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 245 27
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...
197K 8.3K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
9.9K 236 5
[๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] and [๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] Life is great, especially after getting engaged to Satoru G...
62.7K 2.6K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...