War Is Over - Teen Wolf

By peterhalesslut

When Adeline Talia Hale escapes the Hale fire and goes on the run. She makes her way toward New Orleans and m... More

A C T O N E
T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A C T T W O
T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
A C T T H R E E
T A B L E O F C O N T E N T S
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Twenty Four

1.1K 46 6
By peterhalesslut

War Is Over
Chapter Twenty Four
Allison
|3rd person POV|

Previously on War Is Over
The huntress sighs knowing the tribrid is right. If she would kill Adeline the whole pack would be against her.

Adi slaps her forehead like she was forgetting something. "Oh... and Savanah says hi..." she trails off. "But... for now I'm gonna end you" she informs her. "Ignis" she chants throwing her hands up making Allison Argent go up into flames not knowing what tomorrow would bring.

Adeline Talia Hale gasped awake from the therapy box incident waking up on the couch.

She figured out Allison found a witch that knew about the tribrid but didn't personally know the auburn haired woman.

They had found the one weapon that could kill Adi and Allison Argent was keeping it quite.

Paige Krasikeva rushed to her side "are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine Paige" she mutters staring at the brunette.

Now that Adeline was surrounded by people who cared about her she was slightly starting to feel things but she pushed them away.

Noticing the look on the brunettes face she sighed "what's wrong?"

"So while you were out the pack may or may not of kidnapped Void and separated his from Stiles' body..." Paige informs her.

"That's what we wanted" Adi informs the older brunette.

Paige nods standing up, "also... he wants to see you..."

Adeline Talia Hale had vamp sped to Voids scent.

The Void Nogitsune turned towards the auburn haired girl as she entered smirking at her.

"What did you do" Lynn asks knowing the look he was giving her.

"Come here" he motioned for the woman to follow him. They walked towards one of the cells in the abandoned house and Adele stopped and looked at the strawberry blonde.

"Adeline" Lydia Martin questions her voice full of fear.

Adi smiles at her "hello Lydia... it's been a long time hasn't it?"

Lyds gulps not knowing what to say, seeing as she knew the vampire had her humanity off.

"I thought you would be happier to see me..." she said kissing her teeth, then shrugs.

"Seeing as your trying to kill me best friend... I'm not that happy." Lydia states fearfully.

Lydia Martin has been running around Oak Creek until she runs into another locked door.

"They'll find me" she says to herself.

"Are you sure about that?"

Lydia gasps and turns around to find Adeline Hale setting on the steps behind her.

"I mean... I wonder what useless lead they're following now..." the tribrid chuckles. "Stiles is probably just now getting back to normal and without you, Stiles, and I... the pack will be at a crossroads."

"They'll find me... and then they'll find a way to turn your humanity back on..." Lydia claims.

The auburn haired woman chuckles, "I'll kill them before they have a chance... that's what the therapy box was for yesterday, right? To see if they could beat me?" She questions raising her eyebrows knowing she was right. "Because if last night proved anything it's that you would need the world to explode before you could touch a hair on my head..." Adi informs her smiling. "And then I still wouldn't die because I'm technically an orginal... you know the tribrid thing and all?"

Void locks himself and Lydia inside a cell.

Lydia Martin stares at Void "They're here." She announces. "And I don't need to scream to know that they're going to kill you" she informs him.

"Good. Cause that's exactly why I brought you here." He informs her. "I needed to know when they'd be close enough. When my own death was closing in." He says pulling out Noshiko's last Tails.

The Oni appear inside the cell with them. Lydia Martin runs to hide against the wall, and the nogitsune breaks the Tails, taking control of the Oni.

Noshiko Yukimura opens her hand, and the sees the firefly that she was gripping disappears.

Kira Yukimura stares at her mother "Mom? What is that? What does that mean?"

The Void Nogitsune appears out of thin air, with five onis standing behind him. "It means there's been a change in ownership." He announces making everyone look at him. "Now they belong to me." He smirks as the onis pulls out their swords and starts fighting the pack.

Lydia Martin can hear the fighting going on as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski finally find her.

"Lydia? Are you all right?" Scott asks.

Lydia turns towards her friends in shock, "No. No, no, no. Why are you here?"

"Lydia, we're here for you" Stiles says.

"You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" The banshee questions.

"No" a voice says behind them making them quickly turn around. "They did poor little Lydia..." Adeline Talia Hale continues. "But they didn't care."

"Lynn?" Scott and Stiles question simultaneously.

"Hello boys" she states smirking as she vamp speeds in between them and smacks both off their heads - gently, but hard enough to knock them out - against the wall making them fall the the ground.

Lydia gasps as the Adi vamp speeds over to her and puts her in a chock hold ensuring that she will pass out.

Adeline Talia Hale is now outside as the Oni drops its sword.

Allison Argent had found a way to defeat the Onis and that wasn't good for Adeline and Void... but considering Adeline knew Allison was going to die this very night she didn't care.

Allison smiles realizing she found the one way she could kill the onis and save her and her best friends life's.

But a sword stabs through her stomach making her gasp in shock.

Adeline smirks knowing that she just stabbed Allison with the sword that would end her life. She withdraws the sword and drops it on the ground.

Issac Lahey catches his girlfriend before she can hit the ground.

Before Adeline can witness the huntresses death her neck gets snapped and she's pulled into a beautiful place.

999 words!!!!
I know this is kinda short but Allison died so I'm okay with that! ACT TWO is almost over!!! Act three here we come!!
I've decided I'm only gonna do at least to the 4th season but idk yet!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
50.1K 3.2K 34
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...
588K 15.4K 50
[BOOK ONE] "You have me, okay?" Stiles told her seriously, and then dropped his voice into a whisper. "You'll always have me." ^*^*^*^*^* Normal peo...
27.5K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...