My Teacher Myoui

By EunMin2430

This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do v... More

Introduction
A beginning of every end.
Important note
An angel
I love you
A Funny Random Flashback
flashback
so Close yet so Far
Unexplainable Feelings
Forgiveness
We feel the same.
confused
what's best for us
don't give up
Suggestion
One last time
One last time
Why?
Different world
Coincidence?
A double date
Is this the end?
The Truth
Scared
Taking Care
Confession part 2
I'll wait for you
Unexpected?
IRENE PT. 2
The Real Villain
Guilt
Epilogue 1
EPILOGUE 2
Not an update

Irene

305 16 1
By EunMin2430

Chaeyoung was getting ready for her flight when she felt someone hugging her from the back, she smiled at the gesture..

- I'll miss you Chaeyoung..Take care of yourself and the baby okay?

- hmm.. I'll miss you too Minari.. but I promise after I come back I'll never leave you again.

Chaeyoung took one of Mina's hand and kissed it.. Chaeyoung still couldn't believe the fact that Mina accepted her and her baby, she was still a bit shock but that also made her realized that Mina was definitely the one and only she would spend her lifetime with. She turned around and looked at the latter who had a smile on her face.. She smiled too looking at her.

- I'm gonna miss this beautiful face of yours.. Mina Chan.. Aisheteru!!

Chaeyoung then kissed the tip of Mina's nose making the latter giggle..

- Watashi no itushite iruyu

Mina said and Chaeyoung not having any knowledge about it just gave her a smile and kissed her....

- Chaeyoung, you seem to have grown taller..

- and you noticed it now only? Pretty unlike you Miss Myoui...

Chaeyoung laughed.. Mina just pout at the comment. Chaeyoung was loving all these sweet moments they were having right now.. she was falling in love with Mina more and more every minute she's spends with the latter and the same could be said for Mina too. Seeing Chaeyoung so happy right now made her believed that she made a good decision.. so was this the happy ending both of them were waiting for? Can they finally be happy.......Together? The love story of Mina and Chaeyoung can finally have a happy ending?
How they both wished this could be true but they do know that they'll be facing a lot more challenges in the future however this time they were both in this together and will be together. Mina didn't have anything to fear now since she knows that Chaeyoung will be there for her..

Chaeyoung took her luggages on one hand and the other hand she held Mina's hand. She looked at her side..

- let's go?

Mina just smiled and nodded. They both arrived at the destination. They saw Wonwoo and Eunwoo  waiting for  them, they all shared a smile..

- Won, are you going with them too?

- Yep, thought of making my bro's ride a little wild so yeah.. I'll be going too..

Eunwoo just rolled his eyes.

- Just say that you love and care for me dumbass!!! No need to act cool
" Thought of making my bro's rude a little wild"

Eunwoo mocked Wonwoo. Wonwoo just glared at Eunwoo..

- Shibal!!!!! Why do I even care for you????

- that's my boy! I love you too.

Eunwoo sweetly smiled at him. Mina and Chaeyoung could only laugh at the never ending bickering of these two..
Chaeyoung then signalled telling them that it was time..Both Eunwoo and Wonwoo nodded and walked towards the plane, Chaeyoung then turned around to bid her goodbye to Mina. Mina didn't cry nor did she want to. Instead she felt calm and happy.

- I guess this is a good bye then. Take care okay? I'll come back soon.

Mina nodded.

- you too. Don't stress yourself too much, it's bad for the baby and don't overwork too.. know that it's not only you but there's a part of you living inside you so better take care of her.

- I feel like you care more about the baby than me..

Chaeyoung pouted. Mina chuckled at the remark, she just tiptoed and gave the latter a kiss on the forehead..

- Aisheteru Chaeyoung Chan...

- Hey guys, we don't have time for that , I want this shit inside my head to be out so please do your romance later.. no offense by the way..

Eunwoo shouted only to get a smack from Wonwoo. Chaeyoung just shook her head looking at the scene..
She then looked at Mina and smiled..

- Aisheteru Mina Chan..see you soon. I love you so much.

She then hugged the latter which the latter reciprocated.

- I love you too Chaengi.. I'll wait for you.

They both then bid their goodbyes..
Mina  let out a sigh and started walking towards her car but right when she was about to get inside, she saw a group of men in Black suit surrounding her, she only saw these kind of situations in movies but seeing this happening to her was surely making her confuse.. she tried to get inside, they stopped and politely asked her to come with them. Mina was confused but she refused to go so..

- Ma'am, don't make us do things, please come with us.

- I'm sorry but I don't know you guys, why would I come with you? Who sent you?

With that the men suddenly put something on Mina's mouth making her feel dizzy in few minutes..

ff>>

Mina woke up just to find herself being tied up on a chair in an abandoned room which seems more like a basement to her. She tried to free herself but couldn't..

- I would suggest you not to waste your energy trying to do that, Mina-ssi.

Mina turned around and look at the person who kidnapped her and she was dumbfounded to find who that person was, out of all the people...her?

- Irene???

Irene came towards her and pulled a chair for her to sit..

- yes, it's me.

- Why are you doing this?

- Well only if you were gone from my sister's life for good this day would've never come. She was happy with Eunwoo but you came again and ruin everything again..

- What? What are you talking about? I didn't ruin anything. Chaeyoung and I love each other.

- Stop that bullshit.. your love is not love.. it's a sin.. why can't you both understand that!!!!

Irene shouted making the whole room filled with her echo..
Mina got startled at that..

- All these years my sister never contacted me nor talked to me. I tried to do everything just for her to talk to me but she never did..all I did was to save her from those people who'll hurt her just because she's in love with a person she can't be with.. I miss my Chaengi, I want my kids to see their aunt too...and one of the reason she still isn't talking to me is because of You!! If you never came into my sister's life she would've lived a normal life away from all this bullshit..

- Irene, Chaeyoung and I love each other, why can't you accept it?

- I can't and I never will. This love is fake. This kind of love stories will never have a happy ending and at then end my sister will be the one who'll get hurt..
But first of all, have you got no shame to even date your student? Like for God sake you're even older than me, if I had known that you were gonna prey on my sister I would've never left Korea and be with my sister to save her from you.

Mina was having enough..she was trying not burst out of her anger but as she was trying to do so her tears started flowing..every word Irene said was hitting her like a bullet. She was trying her best to be strong, strong for Chaeyoung, strong for them and fight for their love..

- Mina, I beg you to please leave my sister alone. You're more mature than her, she's still a kid unaware of what this cruel world can do to her if she gets involved in this kind of things that'll never be possible. Please...

Irene was literally on her knees begging Mina to leave her sister. She didn't want the same thing that happened to Moonbyul to happen with her sister or Mina. She never planned to kidnap Mina too but situation made her...

- you were the one who threatened Chaeyoung to leave me right seven years ago? And you were successful indeed but even after all these years Chaeyoung loves me and I love her. Nothing changed Irene, we still love each other and will continue to love each other no matter what you do. The only you can do is to accept our relationship...

-No..no..you are all the same. When people will know about your relationship, you'll leave my sister just like that bitch..and let the same thing that happened to Moonbyul happen to my sister and I wont let that happen... I'll protect my sister..

Mina smiled at that..

- you do love your sister Irene and I understand that you're doing all of this to protect her from the bad things but everyone is not same.. I don't know what happened to Moonbyul-ssi but believe me I really love your sister and even if you kill me or ruin everything I have, nothing's or no one's gonna change my love for Chaeyoung.. I love her.

- Okay fine, if this is what you want. I'll ruin everything you have. Your job, your career, your life, your family's business everything and don't blame me afterwards about anything.. because in the end it's all your fault. I gave you a chance Mina. You still have time..

- you can do anything Irene but don't get my family involved in this. You understand!!!

Mina shot back with anger. But Irene just smirked..

- well I got a trigger point now.. Your weakest link.. Leave my sister and save your parents' business that they've worked for their whole life.. Mina Chan..

- Chaeyoung will never forgive you Irene if you take on this path please don't do this, I beg you.. why can't you all just fucking understand that we love each other? Why? Why is it always have to be us to go through these things? Why can't we have a happy ending like those fairy tales? When everything just seems to be okay why the fuck do everyone come and try to ruin it? Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mina screamed her lungs, taking out all the frustration she has been keeping inside her for almost a decade and she was screaming with a  pain in her voice, something that shows us how hurt she is from all these things, how she tried to be strong but on the inside she was breaking bits by bits. It was taking a toll on her. In this world all she wants to have is to be with the person she loves the most, to be with Chaeyoung but why is everyone so against it.

Irene for once felt the pain of what Mina was going through, she could see a part of Moonbyul in her screaming to let her live her life but that's what she wants too for both of them but just not with each other. Call her stubborn but Irene just couldn't let that happen..she had do this.
Irene then kneeled down and held Mina's cheeks.

- Mina, the world just don't accept this, that's all and all I'm trying to do is to save you both from this even if it's in the harshest way possible. Please don't let me do things that aren't good for anyone of us here.

- u know what? Fuck the world, fuck you, fuck everything. Do what you want. I don't care but I'm not gonna leave Chaeyoung. I love her and no can change that even if they kill me.

Irene just stood up and slapped her hard. She was fuming with anger. People just doesn't seem to understand things when told nicely. She then grabbed her by her hair making Mina screamed with pain.

- then suffer. Chaeyoung won't come anytime soon to save you. I tried my best to make you understand but I guess you have a thick skin.

Irene then took out her phone and dialed a number..

- hello.

- yes ma'am

- Ruin everything that Myoui Mina has. Everything. understood?

- okay ma'am.

Mina just hanged her head low trying her best not to cry because this would only mean that she lost, so she tried her best to keep a poker face even she was on the edge of breaking down.

- remember this is all your fault. My sister might hate me for this but it's partly your fault too. I gave you an offer but you didn't accept..

Irene then stood up to take her leave... but before she went, she said something that was not the usual kind hearted Irene that we saw at the start of the story..

- do anything you want to do to her to make her leave my sister.

Irene commanded to the four women standing in black suit who just nodded.. She then for the last time looked at Mina who just kept her blank expression..

- Mina remember this, you're at fault here. I'm giving you a last chance to stop everything. One last chance. Don't miss it.

Mina just looked at her with a sad smile..

- you know what? You just gave me more reasons not to leave Chaeyoung. I'll always love her and like I said nothing's gonna change that.. I'll happily die fighting for my love.

Irene just let out sigh..

- Then suffer...

After Irene left the scene, the four women specially assigned by Irene for Mina surrounded her, Mina then started receiving heavy blows from them, trying her best not to scream out of pain...

- I love you Chaeyoung. Always know that I love you...........

Mina slowly uttered..Probably thinking this might be the last time she could say the latter's name

_________

Chaeyoung on the other hand completely unaware of what was happening to Mina, rubbed her tummy and smiled..

- my little one, your mama is so happy to have your other Mummy and you're gonna lucky too once you come out. I hope you'll bring the happiness that your Mama and mummy are longing for..

Chaeyoung uttered with a soft voice..Wonwoo came and sat beside Chaeyoung. The latter just looked at him and smiled. They both didn't talk after that day when Mina broke up with him. A part of her still felt guilty for lying to him so she just decided to keep her distance..

- How are you Chaeyoung?

- I'm good. What about you Wonwoo oppa?

- I'm doing good as well though just need some more time to heal. I just want to say that never feel sorry or guilty okay? I understand what you two had gone through, Eunwoo told me everything so never feel guilty just because you love that person and want to spend your life with Chaeyoung.

- But I'm still sorry for lying to you.

- it's okay. I'm glad that you both finally realized how much you love each other and this time don't let go of her okay? Or else I might take her from you again...

Wonwoo joked. Chaeyoung on the other hand just pouted at the command..

- I'll never leave her. So no chance oppa.

- okay okay. And I hope that day will never come too.

- By the way, what's Eunwoo doing? Weren't you with him?

- he's sleeping. He got tired of continuously teasing me so he said he would take a nap..

- oppa?

- can you answer me something honestly?

- yeah, what is it?

- Did Eunwoo said anything to you after our break up?

Wonwoo just sighed..and looked at Eunwoo who was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open..

- He actually came to me that day and cried the whole night. That kid did love you a lot Chaeyoung. I've never seen him cry over anyone, regardless of how many childish fights we had, my boy really has grown up.

Chaeyoung just bit her lip and smiled. She knew behind that smile there was something more and she got to know it today though she expected that. Eunwoo was like a blessing that came into her life and was happy to have him by his side all the time. She's willing to do anything to save him. Even if there's only 1% chance she's willing to risk it if that could save his life..

- Thank you oppa..for telling me.

- you're welcome. I hope we can save him. I don't think I'm still ready to lose him. Chaeyoung, please do everything to save him.

- I will. We will not lose him not in this life so don't worry oppa.

Wonwoo smiled and wiped his tears. He loved Eunwoo as his own brother. Even though they always fight but they both know that they love each other and that's just a way of showing their love towards each other.

- I guess then you should rest to get some energy. I'll just stay beside him to annoy him more when he wakes up..

Chaeyoung chuckled..

- you too. Thank you oppa for always staying by his side. You're truly a great brother better than most real siblings..

Wonwoo just nodded and went back to his seat. Chaeyoung then let out a sigh..

Flashback

Chaeyoung was in her bed crying because her parents didn't bring her a bicycle that they promised they would. She was under her blanket sobbing when she felt a weight on her body and she knew who exactly it was..

- yahh unnie you're heavy.. Get off me..

- only if you show me your ugly crying face.. my Chaengi..

- no I won't.

But right after she said that, she felt her sister putting more pressure..

- unnie... I can't breathe.. You're too heavy..

- then come out..

- okay okay I will Now get off me Pig..

Irene chuckled and got off her.

- so why are you upset?
- Omma and Appa promised me to buy a bicycle for me and they didn't.. I really wanted that..

Chaeyoung started crying out loud again, sobbing hard for not getting her bicycle..

- Chaengi, look here..

Chaeyoung looked at Irene..with her red puffy eyes with some snots coming out from her nose because of too much crying..

- you know Omma and Appa tried really hard to get you a bicycle but the shopkeeper refused to give them one. You know why?

- Why?

- Because he wanted to see if you'll cry or not if Omma and Appa didn't get you a bicycle. He wanted to see if you'll cry and hate Omma and Appa for not getting you one. He wanted to see if you valued Omma, appa or the bicycle.

- What are you trying to say Unnie? I can't understand..

- what I'm trying to say is.. just because Omma and Appa didn't get you something you wanted it doesn't mean that you'll hate them..

- but they promised me..

- and they'll buy you one but not this time. See, the clothes you're wearing right now..is that your favorite shirt?

- yeah..

- Who gave it to you?

- Omma

- and who bought the Cubby, your favorite plushie for you?

- Appa ...

- what about this? Your favorite chocolate?

- you..

- so did we ever not give you anything you asked for?

- no..

- so? You shouldn't be angry at Omma or Appa or me for not getting you things or something.. Omma, Appa works hard for you and me to go to school, they work hard not to let us sleep hungry or go to school without having breakfast. You should know their situation Chaengi. They'll buy you a bicycle but just not this time. Omma and Appa loves you a lot.. don't cry because of these things, it makes them feel bad and they cry too looking at you so never cry okay?

- Okay unnie.. I don't want the bicycle anymore. I want Omma, appa and you only.. that uncle is bad. I don't want his bicycle..

Irene chuckled.. Chaeyoung then hugged her tightly which she reciprocated..
______________________________________

I miss you Unnie, very much. Your Chaengie misses you a lot. Only if you supported me. I never hated you and never will because love is all I have for you but you just can't understand me like you used to anymore. You, Mom and Dad never really understood me.

______________________________________

Just decided to make you guys think about what'll happen next while I'll be off for sometime 😊

Sorry for the grammatical errors..

One of the most beautiful creation of God. 🤍🤍 My baby's birthday is coming soon. I love you Minari 🥰🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
154K 4.3K 36
"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness. But being the only daughter of her pa...
50.8K 1.4K 32
•Before you read this story I just want to inform you guys that this is a genderbent story so if you don't like those kinds of stories please don't r...