Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

By littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ

315 8 6
By littlefreaklouist

TW, mentions of dead, decapitation, passing out, suicidal thoughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV

Empty.

I am on a ship with a blue robot, but not Y/N or Peter. I promised. I promised to her that we wouldn't die and we would win. I broke that.

I am about to record something for Pep so I sit and start the recording from my helmet. I tap it. "Is this thing on?" I sigh. "Hey Miss Potts. Pep." I exhale and lean against the wall. "If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tearjerker. I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't even know if you're still..." I choke. "Oh god I hope so. Today is day twenty one without Y/N. No twenty two... You know if it weren't for the existential terror of staring into the litteral void of space. I'd say I'm feeling a little better today, not about Y/N and Peter, but about my wound. Infections run its course, thanks to the blue meanie back there. Oh, you'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic. So the fuel cells were cracked during battle and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge and bought ourselves about forty eight hours of flight time. But it's now dead, in water. Thousands of lightyears away from the nearest seven eleven... Oxygen will run out tomorrow, and that will be it. And Pep, I know I said no more surprises but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like..." I pause "Well, you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this. I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks, and then move on with some enormous guilt. I should probably lie down for a bit." I rub onto my head. "Go rest my eyes." I look up and sigh. "Please know... when I drift off, it will be like every night lately. I'm fine. Totally fine. I dream about you." I poke at the mask. "Because it's always you." I reach for the mask and turn it off.

I put on my jacket groaning at the pain in my wound. I lower myself to the ground and shut my eyes. I feel so bad, I let Y/N down. The fear and panic in her eyes before she went away horrified me, same with when Parker went. I feel bad, they are just kids, and one of them is my daughter.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier, till I finally rest.

I wake up, a bright light shining through my window. I am strapped in a seat. Hm Nebula must have moved me. I use my hand to block the bright light. I try to peek at what it is. It moves close and it's a woman? She is smirking so I bet she is here to save us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right, she is here to save us because we are being brought down to Earth. I am relieved that I will be able to see Pep if she uh if she didn't die. We are landing outside of Avengers Compound.

I feel us hit the ground. Nebula helps me down the stairs and Cap is running towards us. He takes me in his arms helping me the rest of the way. I pant, from the tiredness of walking. "Couldn't stop him." I utter.

"Neither could I." Steve replies. I stop in my steps.

"Hang on." I pant. I stare into his eyes. "I lost the kids." I hold back tears.

"Tony, we lost." He murmurs.

"Is uh?" I begin to ask about Pepper. But then I see her. "Oh, good." I sigh.

"Oh my god." She cries. She pulls me into her arms. "Oh my god." I kiss her on the cheek.

"It's okay." I wrap my arm around her and we begin to walk.

"Is uh... Is Y/N and Peter?" She pauses to look at my face, her voice going quiet. Sadness washes over her. "I'm so sorry." She hugs me again. I don't reply, I can't think about those two. I just can't.

They take me inside and I sleep in a hospital bed and I sleep there for the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the morning and I sit at a table. Rhodes starts, "It's been twenty three days since Thanos came to Earth." Pictures of people who disintegrated show on the screen.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did" Nat pauses in her sentence. Parker goes on the screen, I quickly look away. When I look back up, the screen shows the name Y/N Stark, and a picture of my daughter. I feel sick, I am a bad father, I didn't save her. I cover my eyes again. I want to kill that sick man, he killed her, the girl I raised, the girl who calls me dad who loves me, she is too young, she is just a little kid. "He did- He did exactly what he said he'd do. Thanos wiped out 50% of all living creatures."

"Where is he now? Where?" I ask and lift my head up from my hands.

"We don't know." Steve utters. "He just opened a portal and walked through."

I softly chuckle even though it's not funny and turn my head to find Thor. "What's wrong with him?" I point.

"Oh he's pissed." Rocket replies. "He thinks he failed... Which of course he did but, there's a lot of that going around."

"Honestly, until this exact second I thought you were a build-a-bear." I wait for Y/N's laugh but it's not there.

"Maybe I am." Rocket says.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans... and satellites and we have nothing." Steve pauses his words. "Tony, you fought him."

"Who told you that?" I mutter. "I didn't fight him. No. He wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight, 'cause he's not beatable."

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates... anything?" Cap says annoying me.

I scoff. "Uh..." I give him a dumnb look and make a sputtering noise. "I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision, I didn't want to believe it. I thought I was dreaming." I motion to my head as I speak.

"Tony, I'm going to need you to focus." Steve says as he stands himself up.

"And I needed you. As in, past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late for that, buddy. Sorry." I need my daughter here dammit. "You know what I need." I push my drink over. "I need to shave." I stand up immediately feeling nauseous. "And I believe I remember telling all youse-" I start ripping off my IV.

"Tony, Tony," Rhody interrupts.

"Alive and otherwise, that's what we needed was a suit of armor around the world. Remember that? Whether it impacted our pressure freedoms or not. That's what we needed. Not dead daughters, and dead Spider Man's." I spit, finishing my sentence.

"Well that didn't work out, did it?" Cap wrinkles his eyebrows.

"I said we'd lose. You said 'we'll do that together too.' And guess what cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But that's what we do right? Our best work after the fact? We're the 'Avengers.' Not the 'Pre-vengers.'" I look at Rhodes who is holding my shoulders.

"Okay." He nods his head.

"Right?" I speak, pointing at Cap.

"You made your point, just sit down now." He says.

"Okay. No, no, here's my point. You know what? She's great by the way." I point at Carol.

"Tony, you're sick. Sit down." Rhody pushes against me.

"We need you, you're new blood." I told her. She looks at me with concern "Bunch of tired old mules. I got nothing for you, Cap. I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, liar." I spit. I grab onto my arc reactor and begin to rip it out of my chest. I want to fucking die. I need my daughter here, I need her smiles and her laughter, her good energy. I need her here. I pull it off and place it in Caps hand. "Here, take this." My breath is shaky as I speak. "You find him, and you put that on... you hide." I feel dizzy and I start to see stars. I fell to the ground.

"Tony." They all say.

"I'm fine. I'm-" Everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

They took Tony to a bed, and made sure he would be alright. And he would. Rhody takes Tony's glasses off and walks out of the room. "Bruce gave him a sedative. He's probably going to be out for the rest of the day." Rhodes says.

Cap sinks and looks down. "You guys take care of him and I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I get back." Carol says walking away.

"Where are you going?" Cap asks.

"To kill Thanos." She utters.

Natasha walks to her. "Hey. You know, we usually work as a team. And uh, between you and I, morales's a little fragile." She says.

"We realize that over there is more your territory, but this is our fight too." Cap says.

"Do you even know where he is?" Rhody asks.

"I know people who might." Carol cocks her head to the side as she speaks.

"Don't bother." Nebula walks into the hall that they are all in. "I can tell you where Thanos is." Everyone shifts in their stance then she brings them to a room with a round table. Nebula speaks again. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he would work, he talked about his great plan. Even when I was disassembled, I wanted to please him. So I would ask... Where would he go once we complete his plan. And his answer was always the same. To the garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Natasha gets sad when she doesn't hear Y/N's laugh. She would laugh at everything.

"So where is he?" Cap walks around the table and speaks. A projection of the Earth shows up.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No ones ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." A different planet shows up, "On this planet." Rocket says.

"Thanos is there." Nebula tells them.

Nat takes a closer look, "He used the stones again." She utters.

"Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going shorthanded, you know?" Banner mummers.

"Look, he's still got the stones so-" Rhody gets cut off by Carol.

"So let's get them." She quickly says. "Use them, bring everyone back."

"Just like that?" Banner asks.

"Yeah, just like that." Cap agrees.

"Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this. I mean, we own it to everyone who's not in this room to try. Especially for Tony and Y/N." Nat says and thinks of Y/N.

"If we do this, how do we know that it's going to end any differently than before?" Bruce questions.

"Because before you guys didn't have me." Carol utters. They all glare at her.

"Hey new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?" Rhody replies to Carol.

"There are a lot of other planets in this universe. And unfortunately they didn't have you guys." Carol covers up her rudeness.

Thor stands up and gets close to her face. He holds up his hand for his hammer. He grabs it and she doesn't blink. "Hm... I like this one." He smirks.

"Let's go find this son of a bitch." Cap starts walking towards the door. They follow behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They fly through the air, quickly going to space. "Okay... Who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asks. Nat, Rhodes, and Cap raise their hands. "You better not throw up on my ship."

"Approaching jump in three... two... one!" Nebula shouts. They start traveling quickly through the vacuum of space. We reach the planet and Carol gets off.

"I'll head down there for a recon." She tells them then goes to the land. Nat notices Steve looking at a picture of Peggy.

"This is going to work, Steve." She tells him.

He nods his head, "I know." He speaks. "'Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."

Carol comes back up. "No satellites. No ships. No armies, no ground defenses of any kind... It's just him."

"And that's enough." Nebula murmurs.

Carol goes down first. She shoots at him. Then jumps onto his neck, strangling him. Thanos grunts. Then the rest come in, Bruce from the ground, Rhodes from the top of the roof, Thor through the doorway, he cuts his hand off with the infinity gauntlet making Thanos scream loudly. Cap walks through the frame, along with Natasha. Rocket flips the hand over, but the glove is empty.

"Oh no." Rocket whispers.

"Where are they?" Cap asks Thanos.

"Answer the question." Carol says tightening her grip around his neck.

"The universe requires connection. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation." Thanos groans.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce punches him, pushing him to the ground.

"You should be grateful." Thanos spits. Banner punches him again.

"Where are the stones?" Nat mutters.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." He speaks.

"You used them two days ago!" Banner shouts.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." Thanos' voice is weak. "But the work is done, it always will be. I am inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart, he has to be lying." Rhody's face full of concern.

"My father is many things... A liar's not one of them." Nebula walks in.

"Thank you daughter, perhaps I treated you poorly." Suddenly his head is chopped off by Thor. Thanos' leftover body falls to the floor.

"What?" Banner's voice above a whisper.

"What did you do?" Rocket utters.

"I went for the head." Thor breathes heavily. They all stare at him as Thor walks away. Not any guilt for what he just did. Zero.

All Tony wants is for Y/N to come back.

And he won't give up until she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did i just give you guys two chapters in one day? yes

your welcome.

this chapter was basically just the start of endgame, but the next four to five chapters are going to be very different compared to usual.

so i am excited for those and i hope you guys are too!

i love you all lots!

thank you for reading

<3, kelsey

word count: 2425

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 171 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
337K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
13.6K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...