Not Guilty // William Afton

By opithoe

Willow Lister, age 26. In desperate need for a job, she tries out Freddy Fazbears. There she finds out, that... More

*read*
one β€’
two β€’
three β€’
four
five
six β€’
seven β€’
eight
nine
ten β€’
eleven β€’
twelve β€’
thirteen
fourteen β€’
fifteen
sixteen β€’
seventeen
eighteen β€’
nineteen β€’
twenty β€’
twenty one
twenty two β€’
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight β€’
twenty nine β€’
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five β€’
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine β€’
forty β€’
forty one β€’
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five β€’
forty six
forty seven β€’
forty eight
forty nineβ€’
fifty : stay quietβ€’
epilouge.

twenty four

1.4K 43 92
By opithoe

^^lumixx__ on twt

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WHATTTTT I LOVE YOU GUYS

lets refer to these people as man 1 and man 2 and woman 1 for now.

Anonymous POV

"I don't think you know what this man is capable of. You heard it from her. Do you know how many people he's killed?" Man 2 looked at Man 1.

"That's exactly why we're doing this. It's what she wanted, you heard it yourself." Man 1 responded.

"Right, but she never said anything about getting her sister involved. Don't drag Margaret into this." Man 2 argued.

"Margaret already agreed. She knows everything. She knows the deal." Man 1 looked away.

"Why on earth would you bring her into this!" Man 2 stood up.

"Because Willow and Margaret were best friends during high school after William left. Margaret knows how to get close. Have you not listened at all during the entire time we were friends with Woman 1?" Man 1 looked back at Man 2.

"Have you not listened? Willow was only using Margaret to make herself feel better about Williams absence. You think she's actually gonna give a shit about her now? Especially since the british crook is back?" Man 2 yelled.

"Of course she'll give a shit. Margaret will make sure she does. She'll do anything to avenge Woman 1, and revenge on Willow for all those years of lies and manipulation." Man 1 spoke calmly.

Man 2 sighed. "And whats my role in this game."

"You? You'll get hired  as the night guard at the new location. You'll know what to do when the night comes. Margaret knows the plan." Man 1 explained.

"What about the current night guard?" Man 2 questioned.

Man 1 turned to Man 2. "They don't have a night guard there yet. But when they do, I guess I'll just have to pull a good old William Afton."

-
Willow's POV

So William did stay the night.

Maggie slept in the living room as always, and once again, William slept on my floor.

I keep telling him it's alright and he can sleep with me, but he refuses. Something about not wanting to make me uncomfortable.

It was just the same as last time. William was sprawled out on my floor, drooling and snoring, the blankets and pillows all the way by his feet.

I stepped out of bed and stepped over him, leaving the room and into the kitchen. I was gonna make a cup of coffee and wake him up since we had to go to work.

Maggie was already awake. She was sitting at the island eating a bagel.

"You're up early." I say. "Good morning."

"Because I have school don't I?" she responded. "Am I gonna be an aunt?"

I looked at her with the coffee pot in my hand. "What?"

"Am I gonna be an aunt. William was making weird noises last night." she smirked.

I put down the coffee pot. "You hear that too? I keep telling him he makes weird ass noises in his sleep all night."

She shrugged her shoulders.

I take out the coffee beans. "And no, you're not gonna be an aunt anytime soon. Seriously? I think ma would obliterate me."

"So? You're 26 years old almost 27. Why should she have a say. She doesn't even have to know." Maggie looked at me.

"Because, you know her." I took out the milk.

I finished up William's cup of coffee and went back to the room.

I quietly opened the door. William was still sleeping.

I sat down on my bed and looked at him.

If he looks good while he sleeps, I wonder how good he looks when he cries. That means, if he even cries.

This is fucking weird, I shouldn't be watching him while he sleeps.

"Oi! Sleepyhead!" I kicked his leg.

"Piss off." William turned his head to the other side.

"I made you a bloody coffee fuckin' wanker!" I kicked his leg again, mocking his accent.

William began hysterically laughing against the carpet as if he was never sleeping. "Your impersonation is terrible!"

William picked himself up and took the coffee from my hands as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you doing anything for your birthday love?" he sipped the coffee.

"No I don't think so. Why? My birthday isn't for another month." I sat on my bed criss-cross.

"Nothing. Just asking." he sat back.

There was a knock at my door.

"Yeah?" I answered.

Maggie opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" William planted a fake disgusted expression.

"I could ask the same for you." Maggie peered at him.

"What's up Mags?" I shifted towards her.

"I was uh- Is it alright if I skip school today?" she fiddled with her fingers.

"What are you a delinquent now?" William took a sip of the coffee.

I looked at him and internally told him 'Really?'

"Nobody asked you Mr. Fish and Chips." Maggie stared at him.

William widened his eyes and pretended to be offended.

"So can I?" Maggie asked again.

I looked at her. "No?"

"I just- I haven't heard from Jazmin in a few days and I just wanted to see if she's alright. Before the whole, situation, she had told me she wouldn't be coming in today and I won't be able to see if she's alright if I go in today. Please?" Maggie explained.

"She's probably dead." William snorted.

"William shut up." I mumbled. "Uh, I guess. Whatever, just be home before I get back."

"Sick, thanks." Maggie closed the door.

"You're a dick." I looked at William.

"Oh please, I was just messing with her." William finished the coffee.

I uncrossed my legs and started a new conversation. "So when's the new location opening?" I asked.

"Eager to switch jobs I see?" William chuckled and put the mug down. "Hm, maybe a month from now?"

I tilted my head. "So early? Henry had just approved."

"Well, the place was going to open whether he liked the animatronics or not. He would've just made them himself if he didn't like them. We already had the blueprint once I introduced the idea to him, so work on the building already started." William explained.

"That's exciting that it's so soon." I stood up and took Williams mug. "Get ready, we have to go."

"Go where?" William looked at me confused.

"To work?" I responded.

He groaned and stood up. "I'm practically ready. I'll change once we get there. Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

I nodded and told him to follow me.

I gave William his toothbrush and we left when he was done.

Maggie was going to leave in about an hour or so, she just wanted to fully wake up and get ready. I told her not to burn my apartment down.

I sat in Williams car as he sat down next to me.

William started the car and soon enough took off into the road. A song fairly played on the radio as he focused on the road.

I looked at his cup holder.

"Why didn't you wear them when you came inside?" I pulled his glasses out of the cup holder.

He quickly glanced at them before looking back at the road. "I told you, they make me look like a kid."

"Don't you need them to see?" I ask.

"Well, I'm not blind. I can see, they just make me see better without squinting. I can manage. I like to wear them on my own." William adjusted his grip on the wheel.

I giggled and put them on, pulling down the sun visor mirror. (i think that's what they're called idk)

William looked at me. "See now they just make you look old." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever, Dave."

"Who is Dave?" he looked at me confused.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, when you wear the glasses you look like your name could be Dave."

"That's some American shit." he laughed.

I pulled back the sun visor and took off his glasses, setting them back into the holder. "Give me your best American accent."

"That's impossible. I'm terrible." he raised his eyebrows.

"Aw well ai don't fink is that hahd to do an akcent luv." I mocked his accent.

William pointed at me and chuckled. "See now that was better than this morning."

"What? I was trying too hard this time." I looked at him.

"And it sounded better." he said.

We got to the restaurant and William headed straight for his office to change from his pajamas.

I turned on all the lights in the building and headed straight for the Employee Room.

I sighed and settled all my stuff, walking over to the coffee machine and bagels that Henry usually leaves for the employees. I needed another cup of coffee.

John walks up to me. "Hey Willow."

"Oh, hey John!" I turned to him with my cup.

"I heard your birthday is coming up soon. Your.. 27th, right?" he squinted.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Nice. We're only a year apart. I just wanted to tell you happy early birthday since I won't be around for it." John scratched his head.

I tilted my head. "Why?"

"Ah. My mothers fallen ill, I've gotta go back to Cali for a few months to help her out. Henry and William understand." John explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry John. I hope she'll be alright. Thank you for the happy birthday." I looked at him.

"She'll be okay. It comes back every few years." John spoke sadly. "Well, I've gotta get my final paycheck for a few months right? I'll go get to work, it was nice talking to you Willow. Hopefully you'll still be working here by the time I get back." John smiled.

I chuckled. "Don't worry, Fazbear Entertainment will forever stick with me."

John laughed and exited the room, Henry walking in after him.

"Good morning Henry." I smiled at him.

"Good morning Willow! I just wanted to let you know that William and I will be busy for the next few hours on terms of the new location, so if it's okay with you I was wondering if you can show our new employee around? She's just in the main room waiting." Henry held his hands together.

"Yeah of course! I'll see you in a few hours." I said.

"Awesome! Thanks Willow!" Henry grinned and left the room, heading towards Williams office.

I finished my cup of coffee and soon left after him.

I watched as Williams office door shut as William and Henry immediately began laughing at something stupid.

I walked into the main room and looked around for who Henry might've been talking about.

By the main desk stood a girl.

She was about 5'6. She had long red hair and she had been wearing medium sized hoops. She might've been the first female employee to agree on wearing the skirt. Her hair was tucked back and you could see glasses poking from behind her ears.

I approached her.

"Hey! You must be the new employee Henry was talking about?" I spoke from behind.

The girl turned around and met her eyes with mine.

Immediately my face dropped.

"M-Margaret?"

-
shit is gonna go down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 336 43
There are no longer updates to this book, but enjoy anyway! In this story, you will be a teenage girl named Pheonix Afton, the daughter of a murdere...
39.7K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
4.3K 236 17
At the beginning of your summer break you come back home to spend some time with your parents. Only thing you weren't expecting was to wake up in the...