Naruto: The Grandson of the G...

By spawn999

Yato the grandson of Madara Uchiha only had his grandfather in his life and had become very to a certaint bea... More

BIO
Chapter 1: The Grandson
Chapter 2: Just A Prodigy At Work
Chapter 3: The Exams Begin
Chapter 4: Ranking up
Chapter 5: First Mission
Chapter 6: The First Night Together
Chapter 7: The War Plan
Chapter 8: The Reaper At Work
Chapter 9: Life After A War
Chapter 10: Pervert Vs Reaper
Chapter 11: Who is the next
Chapter 12: The first student
Chapter 13: Teacher and Student battle
Chapter 14: Nice to meet you again
Chapter 15: Truth Of A Teacher
Chapter 16: Reaper vs Yellow Flash
Chapter 18: The Lose and Birth
Chapter 19: Not a threat
Chapter 20: Found the second
Chapter 21: My second student
Chapter 22: Team first mission
Chapter 23: A great mission
Chapter 24: Giving you the tools needed
Chapter 25: Really have gotten stronger
Chapter 26: That back fired
Chapter 27: The Uchiha Blood Night
Chapter 28: A dream and promise
Chapter 29: A regular day for me
Chapter 30: Grief and news
Chapter 31: Two crows and one snake
Chapter 32: Crow's meet's a Shark and Clay
Chapter 33: A Wooden Morning
Chapter 34: News of a great bridge and festival
Chapter 35: News about a snake attack
Chapter 36: An unhappy reunion with a snake
Chapter 37: A new technique and Bet
Chapter 38: Catching up
Chapter 39: The Talk And Decision
Chapter 40: The Battle And Wrath Of The Reaper
Chapter 41: Return Home To Fix A Leaf
Chapter 42: A Talk About Revenge And Choice
Chapter 43: Rouge And Lesson
Chapter 44: See You Soon
Chapter 45: Even Teachers Need To Learn
Chapter 46: Time For A Date
Chapter 47: The Reaper Vs Copy Ninja
Chapter 48: Guess Who's Back?! And A Sparing Match?!
Chapter 49: Helping A Sand Kage
Chapter 50: Time Away
Chapter 51: The Report And Some Changes
Chapter 52: Then Go Get Stronger
Chapter 53: Saving A Chainsmoker

Chapter 17: All day date

3.4K 86 9
By spawn999

It was now the a month has now passed and Yato had woken up and had looked to the side to see Tsunade was asleep and he had gotten out of their bed and walked out of their room and went to Shisui room and knocked on the door.

"Shisui it's time for breakfast wake up" Yato said as he didn't hear any response from Shisui room.

"Alright I am coming in so you better have your clothes on" Yato said as knowing boys at Shisui age are often experimenting with themselves and he would rather not see that this morning.

Yato walked into Shisui room to see it was all clean and that he wasn't in bed which was suprising to Yato.

"Welp Shisui isn't here let me check if Shizune is here" Yato said as he had then walked over to Shizune room and had knocked multiple times not wanting to walk in on her to see she was not in her room either.

"Where are they?" Yato questioned as Yato had then walked to the kitchen and had saw a note on the counter and read the note.

The note told Yato that Shisui had went out on a mission today and Shizune had also decided to help around the village.

"Darling what happend to Shisui and Shizune they aren't in their rooms" Tsunade said as she had now just gotten out of bed.

"Well Shisui is on a mission and Shizune is helping around the village today so we parctiaclly have the whole house to us today" Yato said.

"Darling I gotta question for you" Tsunade said as she had walked over to Yato.

"What would that be?" Yato questioned.

"When's the last time we been on a date?" Tsunade asked which Yato had began thinking about it.

"Does us kicking cloud ninja who followed us around ass count as dating?" Yato asked.

"Really darling?!" Tsunade asked annoyed.

"I am just kidding Tsunade I remeber that has been atleat two months and our date was at a resturant but before we could actually even some cloud ninja busted in and we had whooped their asses so you could say that is a half date" Yato said.

This making Tsunade sigh at which she had come up with an idea and looked back at Yato.

"Well I think I got an idea darling how about after breakfeast how about go on an all date day" Tsunade said.

"All date day what's that?" Yato questioned.

"It's just a date but all day" Tsunade said wanting to spend the whole day together with Yato and since Shisui is on a mission Yato wouldn't have to train together and with Shizune working around the village Yato wouldn't have to help around.

"So what do you think?" Tsunade asked.

"Well that actually sounds great let me great breakfeast started" Yato said.

"While you do that I am gonna go and pick out my clothes!" Tsunade said excited as she had kissed Yato on his cheek as the two had then began their day as Yato had decided to make the two fluffy pancakes.

After he finished the breakfeast Yato had saw who was wearing a very lovely outfit as Tsunade had looked down to see the breakfeast that Yato had made.

"Oh my god darling this just remind me of the first time I tried to make pancakes" Tsunade said as they remember the first time Tsunade tried to make breakfeast.

(Flashback)

A young Yato and Tsunade had woken up as the other day they had just returned back from a misssion and Tsunade had decided to stay the night at Yato place.

Tsunade had opened her eyes and turned to the other side of the bed to look at a sleeping Yato as Tsunade had a smile on her face as she had pocked Yato on his cheek.

"Well I see that you are up" Yato said.

"Wait were you awake the whole time?" Tsunade asked Yato who also opend his eyes.

"I woke up just a few minuets ago and saw you were sound asleep so I decided to just relax until you wake up that's all" Yato said as Tsunade had sat up.

"So darling you want me to make breakfeast?" Tsunade questioned.

"You sure because I usally make breakfeast  for us" Yato said as he usally makes the two breakfeast.

"No I am sure that I can do it it shouldn't be that hard" Tsunade said as she had gottem out of bed and had went to the kitchen while Yato had decided to read a book and after a few minutes Yato had decided to check in on her.

Yato had gotten to the kitchen to see Tsunade hasn't even started yet which made Yato just chuckle as he had gotten behind of Tsunade and had began helping her making breakfeast for the both of them.

(End flash back)

"I never got to ask how did you have trouble making pancakes?" Yato asked Tsunade.

"Well I was trying to make it the way you do so I was trying to look for a recipe until I finally relize you don't even have a recipe book" Tsunade said.

"Oh I do have a recipe book but I have it hidden" Yato said as he had finished his last pancake.

"Wait really?!" Tsunade asked as she has been trying to find and learn how to cook like Yato and this whole time Yato has had the recipe the whole time and Yato had created each of these recipe's.

"Yeah but let me go and get changed now" Yato said as he had finished washing his plate and had walked off to their bedroom.

'I am gonn find those recipes' Tsunade thought to herself as she really wanted to cook for Yato one day as he has always been their for her, Shisui, and Shizune so she really wanted to do something for him in return.

Tsunade after she had finished eating breakfeast and had cleaned her dish then had went to the bedroom to see as Yato walked from out of the walk in closet wearing a new outfit.

"Well your looking very handsome darling" Tsunade said.

"Why thank you Tsunade you are looking beyond beautiful today" Yato said as he had kissed Tsunade on her cheek.

"Now then how about we start our all day date?" Tsunade questioned.

"We shall" Yato said as the two had left their home to start their all day date.

(Timeskip with Chibi Tsunade looking for Yato recipes)

Yato and Tsunade were now walking around the village to see Kushina and Minato which the young couple noticed the two.

"Hey sir Yato and Lady Tsunade how are you guys doing today?" Kushina asked.

"Well today is my day off and today me and Tsunade have decided to go on a date today. But Minato don't you work today?" Yato asked suprised to see Minato actually out of the Hokage office.

"Yeah but today is a special day" Minato said.

"Wait why did anything happen today?" Tsunade asked.

"How about I tell you guy's later. Wait by the way where you heading?" Minato asked.

"Well belive it or not your team mate has opened up his very own Ramen shop" Yato said.

"Oh we were also heading there as well" Kushina said.

"Then it's a double date" Tsunade said a little annoyed as she really just wanted to speed time alone with Yato but this shouldn't really take long.

The group had arrived at the new ramen shop and they had gotten themselves a bowl of ramen and while eating the ramen Kushina had to get up and went of to the side and had thrown up which suprised everyone.

"Is she alright?" ichiraku asked.

"Yes I am fine just morning sickness that all" Kushina said.

"Wait moring sickness Kushina that means" Tsunade said as both her and Yato had finally figured it out.

"Yep I am pregnant three weeks" Kushina said.

"We decided to name him Naruto" Minato said.

"Hey isn't that the name of the main character in Jiraya book?" Yato asked.

"Yeah belive it or not Jiraya named him and we decided to make him his god father" Minato said.

"Wow dang that is just great I am just happy for the both of you guy's" Yato said.

"Thank you sir Yato" Kushina said as both her and Minato had left and to celebrate the pregnant couple Ichiraku had given all a free meal and they didn't have to pay for the meal as both Yato had Tsunade had continued onto their all day date.

(Timeskip with chibi Kushina and Tsunade looking for recipes)

Later that afteroon both Yato and Tsunade were now walking on a side walk and Tsunade had saw something that she hasn't saw in a long time.

"Hey darling look over!" Tsunade pointed out as Yato looked to the side to see the very much same casino that they had went to when they were children.

"Oh man it's been such a long time and remember the time we had made all that money and they had to kick us out because of our winning streak" Yato said as both him and Tsunade had begun to remember that time.

(Flash back)

A young Yato was now in a casino using the transformation jutsu to look like an adult and was now on a winning streak not losing a single game of cards and now has made more then over six billion yen.

"Go darling!" a young Tsunade cheered on as Tsunade also was using the transformation jutsu and she had also gotten into the casino.

Yato had then called the dice and it was shown Yato was right once again and everyone sitting at the table had then gaven up all of their winnings and earings.

This just adding onto Yato winnings and just as they were about to play another round until the security guards had walked over to the two.

"Sorry to infrom the both of you but the owner has requested for you to leave sir" the security guard said.

"Why is that?" Yato questioned as then the owner had walked up to Yato with an embarrassed looked.

The owner had gotten close to Yato ear and began whispering in his ear which made Yato understand and stood up.

"Well then ladies and getelmen I have to take my leave have a nice rest of the day" Yato said as both Yato and Tsunade had began walking away.

"darling why are we leaving?" Tsunade asked.

"Well it's because they don't have enough money to give me so to not lose all of their money that's all" Yato said as after that day the two haven't been back in the casino for years.

(Flashback end)

"Many those were the good times" Yato said.

"Hey that was pretty fun wasn't it" Tsunade said as the two had continued to walk around the village.

Eventually stopping at the park they always used to play at as Yato had sat down on the swing set as Tsunade had sat down in the swing next to him.

"Darling I gotta question for you?" Tsunade said.

"What is that?" Yato asked Tsunade.

"Where do you see us in the many years ahead of us?" Tsunade asked Yato.

"To be honset I do not even know Tsunade to be honest but the future is something that we make with the desicions we make and I know that if your by my side everything will be alright" Yato said.

As Yato had then felt as another hand hold his and looked down to see the hand belonging to Tsunade as Yato looked up at Tsunade who was smiling at him as she leaned in and kissed Yato and after what was a minutes Tsunade pulled back.

Tsunade had smiled at Yato has Yato had leaned in and began kissing Tsunade as their kiss had began to get hot and so not for anybody to see them Yato had quickly grabbed Tsunade and picked her up brydle style and he began making their way back home in their room.

(At the Uchiha home)

Yato had arrived back to home and the both himself and Tsunade back home into their room and they still we're having a heated make out session.

With the both of their tongue fighting for dominance with Yato allowing Tsunade to win at which Tsunade tongue had exploded Yato mouth.

The two had pulled back for some air at which just after a few seconds they were back at it and Yato had laid Tsunade down on the bed and quickly took off both her pants and panties.

Tsunade had then spread her legs to show her wet woman entrance and before Tsunade could prepare herself Yato had then began his onslaught.

Tsunade had began moaning as Yato tounge was going to town on Tsunade which made her clinch onto the bed sheets tightly.

As like always Yato knew what sweet spots to get and he was getting each of the spots successful.

Tsunade had then felt she was at her end.

"D-Darling I-I am gonna come!!" Tsunade moan which made Yato move his tongue more and after a few more seconds Tsunade had released her love into Yato mouth.

Yato had began to drink all of Tsunade love not letting a single ounce of it drop.

Tsunade had began panting as she looked down at Yato who just licked his lips and looked at Tsunade.

"Delicious as always Tsunade" Yato said which made Tsunade smirk since two can play it that way as she had gotten up and gotten close to Yato ear.

"Well darling you have been showing me pleasure all this time now let me do it" Tsunade had then gotten on her knees infront of Yato private area.

Tsunade had then licked her lips and pulled down Yato pants showing Yato long rod and Tsunade immediately recognized the smell and heat of her darling rod.

As Tsunade had first kissed Yato rod then pushed Yato onto their bed and began licking Yato rod like a lollipop.

Which then after a few more minutes Yato rod now was fully hard and Tsunade had began to suck on Yato rod.

After a few more minutes Yato felt he was at his end and had then quickly grabbed Tsunade by her head and shoved it down her throat making Tsunade gage being caught off guard.

Yato had then released his baby making liquid into Tsunade throat and eventually Tsunade had drank all of Yato baby making liquid.

Yato had released Tsunade head and there was a pop sound when Tsunade removed Yato rod from her mouth.

"Sorry...for...not warning you" Yato said.

"It's fine darling but how about we go on to dessert" Tsunade said giving Yato a lust full look and eventually the two had gotten fully naked.

Yato was now laid down on the bed and Tsunade was on top of him as she had positioned herself with her entrance right above Yato rod.

Tsunade had went down on Yato rod and began riding cow girl style and Yato had just saw as Tsunade chest had began going up and down side to side.

This drove Yato crazy and he quickly sat up and picked up Tsunade by her butt and pushed her body against the wall and had began thrusting up and also sucking on Tsunade chest.

Tsunade had enjoyed this to the point her tongue was out and Yato saw this and stopped sucking her chest and began kissing her.

Yato felt he was at his end and quickly placed Tsunade on top of the bed and started thrusting faster and faster then he felt it.

Yato pulled out and came in Tsunade stomach as the two began panting as they looked in each other's eye with nothing but lust.

"Round two?" Yato asked.

"You know it" Tsunade said as they began kissing each other again and started their next round.

(Timeskip next morning)

Yato and Tsunade were just laying in bed all sweaty and panting as they had done it although out the night till the morning.

The blankets were covering the two lovers and Yato was looking at a sleeping and exhausted Tsunade and kissed her on her forehead.

"I will always love you" Yato said as he then fell asleep with Tsunade both in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 16.1K 133
"I'm just the Son of a Hero and Grandson of a God." Just after he was born, he was taken, kidnapped from the village named Konoha. And since then, he...
431K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
144 3 10
The scene drifted and the unexpected came to light when a new student by the name of Naruto Uzumaki enters Konoha high, threatening Sasuke Uchiha's l...
3.2K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...