𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭�...

voidsterekx द्वारा

WARNING: Mature language and explicit content. "I've been waiting for the longest time for this moment, I wo... अधिक

Him
Failure
Femme Fatale
Confusion
Proof
Surprises
Responsibilities
Past
Mask
Selling my soul
Thief
Promises
Force
Taste
Change of plans
Team
Mistake

The start

1.7K 30 48
voidsterekx द्वारा

Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you

ARYA MARTINEZ

So this is where we stand now huh? From all the choices we could've picked I never thought we would pick this one.

"Arya I know you are upset but you have to understand this are difficult times we have to work with what we got" My father said as he got close to me and held my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I don't blame him for what's about to come but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed knowing that we look weak compared to the enemy. Our state used to be one of the most powerful ones, after all the Mexican mafia has been strong since its start. My dad, Vincent Martinez is the don of it now, but since the start of the year we've been having some problems with the Serbian mafia and for the looks of it we aren't the only ones affected by it.

The way things work is we work on our state in this case  Mexico, but we also own other different territories, we currently live in New York, meanwhile my dad frequently visits Mexico to see if everything is in order. The reason we live in New York is because most of our deals and problems occur and need to be solved here.

Sadly, we share this territory with the Italian mafia making our rivalry worse.

Currently my dad and I are on our way to the Italian mafia state in Sicily where the don is currently at, according to them they have been having trouble with the Serbian mafia too, the Serbian mafia has been a threat to them and want to come down to an agreement. The Italian mafia has been our #1 rival since day one I don't see why we need them for this but the only thing I can do for now is accompany my dad and learn form the experience. Ever since I turned 18 I've been going to his meetings to become a leader in the future, 6 years after here I am, about to land and meet the enemy.

___

Upon arriving to the mansion we are instantly greeted by 5 men outside. The seemed to call someone and then they let us in.

"Well isn't this a bit too much." I murmur to my dad at the sight of the mansion. The decoration was full of antiques that they probably don't know the meaning of.

Inside it's huge, the first room you see is the living room. It has a tall roof, white marble floor, the color theme is white and dark red with a hint of black. There's a red round sofa, a black coffee table in the middle with a beautiful vase on top of it. On the side there's a huge fireplace, and across it a very old but beautiful and taken care of looking piano. The design fits with the huge ego Italians have.

The Italian mafia is very known for not being good allies, they always end up betraying you depending on how much they can be benefited, that's why I'm currently concerned.

Dante De Luca is the don of the mafia, he is known to be ruthless, he is our first enemy. The Italian mafia always try to mess up our deals, the rule is to kill at sight, they have taken many of our men, like we have taken many of theirs. I have no idea when did this rivalry started but I know for a fact it has been going on for many many years.

While I'm looking at the view I see Dante and a man in his late 20's come in. "Sorry for the wait I hope you're enjoying your stay." Dante blurts taking a sit in one of the sofas with the other man. The man seemed uninterested he was fixing his jet black hair with his hand, as if the rival mafia wasn't here.

Dante has been mafia don for around 30 years after killing his dad when he turned 18 years old, that only made him more feared by his enemies and respected by his followers.

"Cut the crap Dante what do you want?"My dad exclaims annoyed still at edge without sitting down. After struggling with the Serbian mafia for some time, we got a random letter from Dante saying he had a deal that would interest us.

"Calm down Vincent that's what I'm about to do." Dante chuckled as he stood up and went for some drinks. He prepared some whiskey and handed it over to us.

"Now I invited you over here to talk about the Serbian mafia, word says you are having some trouble with it, truth is we are too. And I think if we work together we can bring it down" Dante finished and took a sip of the whiskey.

"Who says you're not going to end up betraying us?" As dad said that Dante put a fake sad face and the mysterious man smirked.

"Vincent, we are enemies we always will be, however I'm tired of the Serbian mafia. Don't think this alliance will be forever. The sooner we get over it, the sooner I can bring down yours." I have no idea how he thinks that speech will make us help him but okay then.

"And what makes you think we are going to be allied to you, how do we know you're not allies to them?" My dad looked over at me with a mad face but I said what needed to be said. On the other hand the other man looked amused at the back and forth we were doing.

"Who is she again?" Dante asked.

"Arya my daughter, I could ask the same to you."

"I'm Elijah." The mysterious man said, finally seeming interested in the conversation we were having.

So he is Dante's son huh? I've heard of him, he is said to be as ruthless as his father, started working with him since he was 16. Never came across to him until now, and he seems to be as egocentric as Dante. 

When he turned 18 there were some rumors that he would betray his father and repeat history but I guess that didn't happen. 

Thinking of it now they share the same features the same dark hair, tall frame around 6'5, and same cold stare. Elijah looked fitter judging by the way that suit fitted him and he had piercing blue eyes unlike Dante.

"So what do you think Vincent?"

I looked at my dad, was he seriously thinking about it? It's not that I doubt him, but It's what I've learn ever since I have memory. Never trust anyone, I would say you need to apply it even more when it is about your enemies.

I started training since I was 6, I learned how to fight and protect myself. At 15 I started using a gun, and at 18 mafia training began. Now I'm 24, I've had near death experiences, I've killed, I've been betrayed, and this only seems stupid. I have no right to interfiere tho, I'm no don yet, so I only have to trust his judgement.

My dad let out a sigh of defeat "Tell me your plan Dante."

With the corner of my eye I saw Dante smile. "Okay so the Japanese mafia is holding this ball next week, it's held for future clients and it's most inner allies, however I got myself the hour and place. My contacts say the Serbian mafia is going, we should go to that ball and gather as much information as we can." Okay Dante's plan is not as bad as I thought, and we can still be with our guards up at all times, they are just stupidly helping us we don't have to be allies.

"You do realize they are going to recognize us right?, your plan ends with us leaving with 20 bullets in our body and in a fucking casket." Maybe he did not liked the plan, fair enough that's a good point.

We all looked at each other trying to find a solution, to be fair this was such a good opportunity and a good plan if we could only find a way.

"I can go I've only handled in-state manners, I won't be recognized." I commented

My dad seemed to think for a second before he agreed.

"If that's so then Elijah should go to, it's only fair he will also not be recognized." Italians, always getting their noses in everything.

After discussing the whole plan it got late, and our flight could only be done till tomorrow morning since there was a thunderstorm. What luck we have, stuck in a rival state for the night.

Dante offered for us to stay in for the night since there where many rooms to choose from, since we didn't have any other option we agreed, good thing I brought my gun with me, I know for a fact I won't be sleeping.

"Elijah why don't you show Arya where she can stay and I'll show Vincent. You two need to get along, and not kill each other on the ball." Great news, not. At least Elijah seems to be quiet, that's the last thing I need.

He rolls his eyes but leads the way over.

As we walk I see the halls are huge and there seems to be many rooms, this place really is beautiful.

As I'm looking around he suddenly stops and I bump into him. "Pretty stupid to be a successor"

"Pretty quiet to be the Italian heir. What, are you shy?" His comment made me mad so I responded without thinking with something dummer. It's the thought that counts.

"Oh I'm definitely not shy, but that's something that doesn't concern you."

"Yeah I wasn't actually asking"

Awkward silence.

"I see cat got your tongue, here's your room" He pointed to a door and left. What a weirdo I have no idea how I'm going to survive the whole ball with him. Gotta be professional.

The first thing I see is the bed, is one of those circular ones, and it's white. It has huge windows (thanks for the privacy), and a walk in closet. It's minimal but enough for the night, I would rather be in my room.

I sit and contemplate for about an hour what i should do, It's 2 am right now and our flight is at 7, I will definitely not sleep, I don't feel safe here.

I stupidly walk around; I should have thought about it before I have no idea where I'm going.

In the distance I listen to a faint noise, so I follow it. I pass a lot of halls and rooms until I get to a place outside, It's like an outside salon.

I see a silhouette of a well build man, for the looks of it he is shirtless. As I get near, I get to see his features. His exposed back show a bunch of scars and a long snake tattoo that trails from his dorsal line of the back to his neck, where I get a glimpse of his jet-black hair. He is fit for sure; the moonlight reflects all of his well develop back muscles. His arms are also covered in tattoos I don't recognize.

The unknown man lights a cigarette filling the air with the smell.

"Need something Martinez?" He sighs annoyed as he throws the cigarette on the floor extinguishing the cigarette with his foot. Turning around revealing Elijah, who walks up to me until he is stands right in front of me.

He crosses his arms to a more comfortable position; his abdominal muscles seem retracted with how annoyed he is. 

"Just looking around." I defiantly look up at him.

"Well get out." He pushes me out of the way.

I try to punch him, but he grabs my arm just in time. "You distracted me from my thoughts, you might as well help with something." He uses the arm he was holding to spin me around and positions us properly.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Dancing, we are going to a ball in a week, I haven't gone to one in years. I try to be professional if you haven't noticed." He seems annoyed. But grabs me tightly and slowly pulls into me.

"Like I said I'm a professional, however, if a truce weren't going I wouldn't thing twice on killing you Martinez". He moves his face and a stops grabbing me.

"You really think I wouldn't do the same to you?" I say now grabbing his arm to make him look at me.

He moves forward and leaves his face a few inches from mine. " We'll see about that"

And after that he leaves.

This is going to be the hardest alliance ever, I can't stand his presence.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.6K 379 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...
104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
635K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
866K 24.6K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...