Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

littlefreaklouist द्वारा

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... अधिक

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ

390 11 41
littlefreaklouist द्वारा

TW, panic attacks, mentions of blood, death, knives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panic.

Fear.

That is all I can feel. When I hear those words 'one' come out of Dr. Strange's mouth. I lose my breath. I can't move, I feel numb, scared, and angry with myself for letting me and Peter come all this way, there is no turning back. I gulp.

Holy shit.

I can feel it. A panic attack that I cannot have right now. Not now, not now. My cheeks start to go numb, as the hot tears stream down my face. My breathing increases and I can't stand. I lower myself to the ground. I pull my knees to my chest. People are talking, I can't hear them. All I can hear is my breathing. My loud breathing.

I am shaking a lot. This is one of the worst panic attacks that I have ever had. I bury my head into my knees. It doesn't stop. It won't. I feel familiar hands grab my chin. My head is being lifted up. "Breathe Y/N. It's alright." My dad. He is crouched in front of me. "Shh, we will be alright." He whispers.

I shake my head rapidly. "I'm so fucking scared, I'm so scared." My voice is shaky as I speak.

"Hey. Listen to me. We are going to win. We will win no matter what. And if we don't I will make sure that you, me, the kid, Ned and Pepper make it out alive." My dad knows my past experiences with anxiety, suidide, and self harm, so when it comes to my panic attacks he knows exactly what to do to get me to calm down. He's really serious about it as well.

I nod my head. Believing in him. I'll be okay, dad will be okay, Peter will be okay, Pepper will be okay, Ned will be okay. "I'm sorry." I whisper as I calm down.

"Don't apologize, it's a normal reaction. Stay there for a minute, collect yourself and when you are ready you can get up." He tells me then stands up. "We will leave you alone."

"Wait, Peter." I whisper, he looks at me and I motion for him to come next to me. He sits. I don't speak, I just feel his arms embrace me. He pulls me close then presses his lips onto the top of my head.

"How do you feel?" His voice barely whispers. I shrug my shoulders.

"Embarrassed. I've never had a panic attack in front of any of you except for my dad." I mutter.

"Don't be. It wasn't embarrassing, I was actually kind of scared that you were gonna die or something." His words make me laugh.

"Oh my god." I laugh. "I'm sorry for concerning you." I look up at him. Dammit I want to kiss those lips. He grabs my face and softly presses his lips onto mine. He knew what I wanted. I smile into the kiss. I kiss him back. He cups my face in his hands. I place my hands in his hair and twist it in my fingers.

We pull off of each other at the same time. "Let's go." He whispers. I nod. He helps me up, our hands stay in each other's hands and we walk back to where my dad is.

"You feel alright kid?" He asks with concern. I nod and give him a soft smile. "Nice lips."He motions. I smack my mouth out of embarrassment. Dammit. "Okay, we've got a plan."

They tell us the plan, and how we are going to hide. We all went into our hiding spots, my dad separated me and Peter... which is sad but whatever. I hear a portal open, then Thanos the purple tall alien walks through.

The portal closes and he looks around. "Oh yeah. You're much more of a Thanos" Strange speaks.

"I take it that Maw is dead." Ah, so squidward's name was Maw. Strange nods his head yes.

"This day extracts a heavy toll." He walks closer. "Still he managed to accomplish his mission." Thanos's voice is deap, it's absolutely horrifying.

"You may regret that. He brought you face to face with the Master of The Mystic Arts." Strange utters.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asks.

"Let me guess... Your home?" He murmurs.

Thanos looks around. "It was." Thanos starts using the Reality Stone and he alters the reality. The planet turns to normal and is not destroyed. "Titan was like most planets. To many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Strange says.

"But random, dispassionate, fair, rich and poor alike. They called me a madman." Yeah, I agree. "And what I predicted came to pass." Thanos's voice changes the reality back to normal.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." I almost laugh but I contain it.

"I'm a survivor." He stares into Strange's eyes.

"Who wants to murder trillions." Dr. Strange spits.

"With six stones I could simply snap my fingers." Thanos snaps his free fingers. "They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

Strange stands up. "And then why?"

"I'll finally rest." Thanos groans. "Watch the sunrise in a peaceful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest guilt."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Strange starts shielding himself. I take a deep breath, here we go.

"Our?" Thanos realizes. He looks up and can see my dad pushing a ship onto him. He tries to use the Power Stone but the ship crushes him.

"Piece of cake Quill." My dad speaks.

"Yeah if your goal was to piss him off." Quill argues.

I start running towards him but then there is an explosion pushing the object on top of him off. It pushes me back, I quickly get up and run back towards the purple raisin. He then screams using the Reality stone making birds and they push my dad away. Peter shoots a web onto Thanos' eye. I run to him and jump onto him, punching him. I pull a knife out of my holster and slash his knees. Dr. Strange starts fighting Thanos and Thanos uses his elbow to push me off of him, he hits me right in the nose I groan. "Fuck."

Quill starts flying toward Thanos. He lands on the ground and starts hopping to Thanos who pulled the web off. The three fight and then Quill flips him off and falls into a portal that Strange opened. "Boom!" He flips him off. I don't hate Quill anymore, he's cool.

"Don't let him close his fist." Strange tells his cloak. The cloak runs over to Thanos and wraps around his hand. Thanos grunts then Stange opens a portal and Peter swings through, and keeps coming from the most random portals. He fights him.

"Magic kick!" He kicks Thanos in the face. I laugh. He goes through another, "Magic-" He gets cut off and Thanos grabs him by his neck pinning him to the ground.

"That's your cue kid." My dad says. Thanos chucks Peter and tears the cloak off of him. I jump onto him from behind and I get on his shoulders, I bash my elbows into his eyes making him yell. He falls onto his back crushing me.

"Jesus." I groan, then there is an explosion, he sucks the fire up into his gauntlet and shoots the fire at my dad. I cough from the smoke I just inhaled. Peter webs the gauntlet so that he stops. Peter tries to pull him to him but fails and Thanos slings Peter towards us then swings a punch at him. He rips the web off and I hop off the ledge to check my friend? I don't know what we are. "Hey, are you alright?" I look up and see a plane coming towards us. I pick him up and quickly run us away from it so we don't get killed. We barely escape and roll to the ground.

I clench onto my ribs. "Oh my back." He groans. "Are you okay?" I nod my head, I feel the blood falling from my nose and forehead.

"Yeah.. Are you?" I pant. He sniffles.

"Yeah." We look over at Thanos and he's fighting his daughter, her name is Nebula, Drax was telling me earlier. "Do your cuts hurt?" His mask comes off.

"Not really but I think I broke a rib or two." I whisper. "Fuck. Let's go, we won't stop fighting till we win." I look at him. He nods and quickly kisses my lips which is surprising considering we are in the middle of a fight.

"Good luck, beautiful." He whispers then his mask covers him again and swings away. WoahI might pass out, those words were like angels singing. 

"Kids, stop kissing and maybe help us out a little." I hear my dad through my ear.

"I think I broke a rib, dad." I say.

"Yeah, we'll suck it up." Woah, okay... I run and push Thanos onto his knees, while Peter wraps webs around him. My dad runs over to him and tries to pull the gauntlet off. Peter slips while holding his web that's keeping Thanos from moving. Strange opens a portal and Mantis comes through and sits on Thanos' shoulders. Strange is also holding onto a rope that is wrapped around the gauntlet. He finally falls under the spell from Mantis.

"Is he under? Don't let him up." My dad says then proceeds to try to take off the gauntlet.

"Be quick, he's very strong." Mantis utters.

"Y/N? Help, get over here!" My dad shouts, I run over there. "She can't hold much longer, let's go." I grip onto the gauntlet. He and I pull. I put all my weight into it.

"We had to open all of his fingers to get it off." I groan while pulling.

"I thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record, this was my plan." Quill says to Thanos. Genius. "You're so strong now? Huh? Where is Gamora?"

Thanos groans, "My Gamora."

"No, bullshit! Where is she?" He gets close to Thanos' face.

"He is in anguish." Mantis cries out.

"Good." Quill says and Thanos starts groaning loudly. I try and pry the stupid gauntlet off but I can't.

"He mourns!" Mantis shouts.

"What does that monster have to mourn?" Drax mellows.

"Gamora." Nebula's deep but soft voice speaks. Quill turns around. "They left to get the soul stone. He came back, Gamora didn't."

My dad's mask comes off, "Okay Quill, you gotta cool it right now. Do you understand?" Quill stares at Thanos with absolute death. "Don't, don't engage! We almost got this off!" I've never heard my dad yell like that, ever. It is actually awful.

"Tell me she's lying..." Quil clenches his jaw. "ASSHOLE, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO IT!" Quill screams, so loudly, his voice full of hurt and pain.

"I had to." Thanos' voice is weak.

"No you didn't." Quill's voice cracks, "No you didn't." Quill takes a step back. "AGH! NO YOU DIDN'T" He cries and hits Thanos countless times.

"Quill!" My dad shouts. Dad's mask covers him again and he pulls Quill off of Thanos. I continue pulling at the gauntlet.

It starts to slide off. "It's coming, it's coming, I got it, I got it!" I finally get it off but then Thanos wakes up. No. He grabs the gauntlet from me and throws me and Mantis. I go flying super far but Peter engulfs me into his arms as we fly though the air. He catches both of us safely. "Dammit! I fucking got it!" I shout as I run back to Thanos

Suddenly rocks come flying from the sky, throwing me and Peter up. "Holy shit!" He shouts. He swings us then connects me to the roof of something, along with the Guardians Of The Galaxy. "I got you, and you, and you. Sorry, I can't remember anyone's names!" He tells them. I reach my hand down to my belt and grab a knife, I begin to undo myself from the web. "No, Y/N what are you doing?"

"I need to get out of here." I grunt. He adds another web. "Dammit Peter!" I get angry at him.

"I'm not going to let him throw you like that again!" Peter argues against me. "I don't want you getting hurt Y/N!" He cries out.

"God, Parker. You can't control me like that." I finally cut the last piece and dropped to the ground. I find Strange and Thanos about to go down. They start fighting and man this shit is weird, they do some stuff with their hands and the gauntlet but it was weird. All of the sudden Strange has sixteen arms. "What the fucking hell." I whisper, then there are like a hundred of him! Thanos turns in a circle with confusion. They all start to attack him but he uses the Power Stone to get rid of all of them except for the real Dr. Strange.

Thanos pulls Strange into a chokehold and I run realizing I need to help. "You're full of tricks, wizard." Thanos whispers. I start choking him but he doesn't budge. He starts to pick up the necklace with the stone in it.

"No." I whisper trying to pull him off of it. Thanos rips it off of Strange's neck.

"Yet you never used your greatest weapon." Thanos stares at it. I reach for it but then I feel hands pull me off.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I groan.

"Saving your ass." He says then flies away. I look at Thanos crushing it. Oh... it was fake. "Next time we are discusing what the plan is, don't go off with someone and make out!"

"A fake." Thanos spits then throws Strange. My dad lands on the ground in front of Thanos.

"If you throw another moon on me, I am going to lose it." Dad says.

"Stark." Thanos says. I shift in my stance. How does he know us?

"You know me?" My dad utters.

"I do... I know your daughter as well." My hea​​rt practically drops, that is fucking creepy. "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

My dad sighs. "My only curse is you." Dad then has bullets come off of his suit and fly to Thanos causing an explosion. Dad then flies to him and kicks him hard in the face. Then he punches him. Thanos then grabs my dad's head and rips his helmet off but another one covers his head immediately. Thanos punches him to the ground.

Thanos then uses the Power Stone to strike at my dad but dad shields himself luckily. Dad then flies himself to Thanos then punches him again. I run over and pull out a knife and stab into his back. He pants and wipes his pack. "All that for a drop of blood." He smiles and picks me up, he throws me so far. My nano suit covers me. I groan at the pain.

It fucking hurts, so bad, I wrap my arms around stomach. "Oola?" I grunt.

"Three broken ribs, one broken finger, and a concussion" She whispers. "Do you want to go back?"

"No." I stand up and start running back to Thanos.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" I hear Peter.

"Yeah, just a few broken bones and a concussion." When I get a look at Thanos, my dad is being punched countlessly. I gasp and run even quicker. Thanos picks him up and tosses him. I jump onto Thanos and I pull his neck back, popping it. He groans, I punch his eyes and then his nose. My dad starts using his repulsors at him, but Thanos uses the Power Stone against it. Thanos pushes me off of him and starts walking closer to my dad then punches him while still using the Power Stone. They start punching each other and my dad's suit starts to come off.

My dad tries to stab him but Thanos breaks the knife, I run to Thanos and stab both of his legs. He screams then grabs my knife and stabs it through my father, I gasp and cover my mouth. Dad sits down, "You have my respect Mr. Stark." Thanos speaks. "When I am done, half of humanity will still be alive." Thanos grips onto his head then pushes him back. "I hope they will remember you." My dad grunts, I run to him.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm here, we will get this out." I cup his face and grip onto the knife. Blood starts spilling out of his mouth, his eyes are fluttering. "No dad, please keep your eyes open." I cry.

"Stop." I hear Strange speak to Thanos. I sigh in relief that he's here.

"Friday?" I whisper.

"The knife didn't hit any major arteries, he will most likely be okay." Her voice says, thank god.

"Did you hear that dad, you will be okay." I chuckle while tears fall down my face, "We will be alright."

"Spare his life." Strange says. "And I will give you the Stone." My jaw falls. No no no, we are going to lose, we are losing.

Thanos is going to win.

"No tricks." Thanos utters. Strange shakes his head.

"Don't." My dad grunts. Tears are falling down my face. The stone appears in Strange's hand. My breaths become quick. I wrap my arms around my dad.

"I'm so scared." I cry. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "I'm so sorry for hating you and being mad at you for something you couldn't control, I'm sorry for this morning. I love you so much. I didn't mean anything I said this morning."

"Hey, don't be sorry. I understand. I love you." The words barely escaped his mouth. I watch Strange give the stone to Thanos. Thanos puts it in the gauntlet, groaning as it settles in there.

"One to go." He smiles. But then there is a shot. I look behind me and my dad, I find Quill flying towards us, shooting at Thanos.

"Hell yeah!" I smile as he flies through the air. But then Thanos uses the Space Stone to escape. "Dammit!" I shout and Quill rolls onto the ground. His mask comes off and he points his weapon in the air.

"Where is he?" He shouts. My dad starts sealing up his suit. Quill looks at my dad with fear in his eyes. "Did we just lose?"

Dad looks over at Strange. "Why would you do that?"

"We are in the Endgame now." He breathes out. Fuck.

Endgame.

"I would never want your daughter to watch you die in front of her eyes, it would horrify her." Strange adds on, I smile at him and wipe my tears. I stand up and find Peter I wrap my arms around him. I sob into his shoulder. I press my lips onto his, not caring who is around. Then I feel it, I look at my hand and I start getting dusty.

"W-What's happening?" I look at my hand pulling off of Peter. I fall to the ground as my dad and Peter hover over me. "I love you" I say to both Peter and my dad..

"I love you. We will get you back." My dad cries. I have never seen him cry, ever.

Then it goes dark.

No Peter crying

No smiles from Peter

No noise.

No love.

No emotions.

Absolutely nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

I pull Y/N into a hug, she is going to go, I can feel it. She presses her lips onto mine but then she pulls off and looks at her hand. "What's happening?" She stutters. No, she can't leave me. I lay her on the ground, tears falling from my eyes. "I love you. I'm sorry." Her face starts to disappear.

"I love you, we will get you back." Mr. Stark cries. I want too scream and cry. I am angry, sad, I want to go kill Thanos. We both stand up then I feel it.

Mantis starts to go all dusty, then Drax, then Quill, then Dr. Strange. I feel it. I am going to go too. "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good." I walk towards him. My hands start going dusty.

"You're alright." Mr. Stark utters. I run to him and wrap my arms around him. I hold on for life.

"I don't know... I don't know what's happening. I don't want to go. I don't want to go, please sir." I cry at him. "Please, I don't want to go, I don't want to go." He lays me onto the ground. I make eye contact and say. "I'm sorry." I feel myself go, then I am nothing.

It is dark.

No Y/N crying.

No smiles from Y/N

No noise.

No love.

No emotions.

Absolutely nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH GSGHIUSGHSIGOHUSIOG

so that escalated quickly.

very sad, i was almost crying. i couldn't though because i am at coffee.

anyways i hope you all cried.

love you guys always!

<3, kelsey

word count: 3425

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Time. red-romanoff84 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
17.2K 744 18
after two years in wakanda, holland and bucky are in the fight of their lives and nothing will remain the same again. [infinity war-endgame]
21.3K 537 76
In which Tony Stark, a billionaire, playboy, genius and a philanthropist recruit Peter Parker, a genius nerd and Spider-Man into Avengers. How will t...
871 20 22
Thanos won. Half the universe is wiped out. But... There may be hope to return what once was. And it's all thanks to a rat. The heroes must find...