Saved

By Invisible_Virus

Taken from her family at age 2 Valentina has only remembered her mother. Her mom made sure she was loved. But... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

8.7K 240 3
By Invisible_Virus

(Her outfit)

Valentina's POV

I woke up panting and sweating. Another dream about Michael. Man he really screwed with my head. I look at the digital clock on my nightstand and see that the time is 4:14am.

Wow. I have the time difference to thank for that. I decided that I would do my clothes that are still in the luggages.

I made my way to the closet and started with my smaller luggage. Since they were already folded I just put them away in the drawers in the closet. I then got my bigger luggage and hung up the clothes that were in there.

When I was done hanging them up I realized that they don't even fill up one side. I then took out my shoes and put them on the built-in shoe rack in my closet. Last but not least I put my undergarments away in one of the drawers.

I had a couple books in this luggage so I got them and put them with the rest. On the nightstand. I look over at the clock and see that it was 5:57am. I went back into the closet and got my outfit for the day, which consisted of a black hoodie and black sweatpants. After choosing my outfit I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was taking off my clothes I saw the bruises and scars from Michaels beatings. The bruises were recently and they were across my stomach. They didn't hurt that much considering it was a couple days ago but it still hurt if pressure was applied to them.

I shake my head to forget the thoughts and make my way to take a shower.

After the shower I wore my clothes, dried my hair and clipped it up leaving a few strands in the front out to shape my face.

I brushed my teeth afterwards and when I saw that it was 6:47am I decided to go downstairs and find something to eat.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Julia making breakfast. I went up to her to see if I could help her.

"Good Morning Julia!"

"Good Morning Valentina! How are you this morning?"

"I'm doing okay, I woke up extra early today because of the time difference. Do you need any help with breakfast?"

"Don't be silly, there's the kitchen staff for a reason."

"It's fine, I would really like to help."

"Why don't you go sit on one of the barstools so you can keep me company."

I realized that she won't let me help her so I just go and sit while talking to her.

After a while the food is done and she starts setting up the dining table. I get up to help her carry the food to the dining table. She tried to stop me. Keyword tried.

Once we were done setting up the table it was exactly 7:30am and all of my brothers started coming in. Giovanni and Lorenzo were wearing the same outfit, which I'm guessing was their school uniform.

Alessio and Alessandro were wearing casual outfits while Luciano and Vincenzo were wearing suits. Luciano was wearing a dark navy blue suit and Vincenzo was wearing a gray suit. Lastly Alfonso came in and he was also wearing a suit but his was all black.

I waited for everyone to sit down to see where I was going to sit. Luciano was sitting at one end of the table, while Alfonso sat at the other. Vincenzo sat at Luciano's right while Alessandro sat at his left. Beside Vincenzo was Giovanni and next to him was Lorenzo. Alessio was by Alessandro and next to Alessio was the only empty seat left.

I made my way to sit there.

"Good Morning." I said as I was sitting down.

"Good Morning neonata."

I heard a course of 'good mornings' as I sat down. There were small conversations here and there as they were making their plates.

"What can I get you sorella?" I turned towards Alessio and saw that he was waiting for me with my plate in his hands.

"A crepe with some strawberries will be fine."

"Do you want anything else? There's some biscuits that you can have with some cream cheese. Or some muffins."

"No thanks, I'm fine with the crepe, I'm not that hungry."

"Okay just let me know if you want anything else."

"Thank you" I told him as he was handing me my plate.

"No problem sorella."

I struggled to finish the last bite of my crepe but I still was able to. Thankfully because I know if I didn't they would all force me too seeing as how halfway through my crepe Alessio wanted to give me another one. I don't know how I convinced him not to.

Giovanni and Lorenzo left around 7:45am after Alfonso yelled at them because they were going to be late for school which started at 8:00am. A little while later Alessio and Alessandro left to go to their classes. Which left me here with Alfonso, Luciano, and Vincenzo.

After we finished breakfast I helped Julia clean up the dining table. I started washing the dishes when she went to get more plates.

"What are you doing?!? Valentina, it is my job to do this. You can go sit and relax." She told me as she was trying to pry me away from the sink.

"Julia, stop trying to pull me away, just let me do this. It makes me feel more at home when I do this."

She couldn't argue with that so I helped her with the dishes and cleaned the dining room while she cleaned the kitchen of the slight mess that was made to prepare breakfast this morning.

After I was done I went upstairs to my room and got my phone. Also while I was there I made my bed and opened the curtains so that the sunlight could come into the room. I also put away my drawings that I forgot to put away last night.

I grabbed a book off my nightstand and made my way downstairs so I could sit in the living room while I waited for Alfonso to take me to mom's funeral.

I got to the living room and sat on the couch when Luciano walked in.

"Principessa me and Vincenzo are also going to come with you and dad to Isabella's funeral."

"But I-" I was cut off by Luciano.

"I won't say anything to upset you, we just want to be there for you."

"Fine, I didn't have much of a choice did I?"

"Not really. We still would've come even if you said no."

"What time is the funeral?"

"It's at 11:00am. We won't leave until a couple of hours."

"Okay."

I opened my book and started reading to pass time. Around 10:30am they all made their way downstairs.

"Valentina come on let's go." I look up from my book and see Vincenzo waiting at the entrance for me. I made my way towards him and he guided me to a black Cadillac SUV that was tinted.

As I got in the backseat I saw that Luciano was driving and Alfonso was in the passenger seat. Vincenze got into the back with me. They started moving and there was another car on either side of the car. Bodyguards.

I realized that I didn't know if at the funeral the casket would be open or closed. If it's open they're going to see mom's scars because unlike me Michael didn't care if he ruined mom's face. He knew that she would wear make-up to cover it.

"I have a question." I asked Vincenzo.

"What is it, principessa?"

"At the funeral, will the casket be opened or closed?"

"Open, why?" Fuck. If I tell them to close it they are going to ask questions and if they see her face they are going to ask questions. If I'm too adamant on wanting it closed they are going to open it to see what I'm hiding. Fuck. This isn't good.

"Nothing I just wanted to know. Thank you." I spent the rest of the ride looking out of the window and thinking about my mom.

Once we got there I got down and Luciano was walking in front to guide us there while Vincenzo was on my left and Alfonso was on my right.

As we were approaching the casket I heard Luciano say something that made me freeze.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

Vincenzo and Alfonso left my side to figure out what he was talking about. When they saw her face I could see their faces turn into shock.

"Neonata what happened to her?" I heard Alfonso ask me.

I walked up to her casket to see her face and her scars were more prominent than ever. How am I supposed to explain this to them? I thought that the cops back in Arizona would've told them what happened to us and how Michael abused us both. Apparently they didn't.

I looked up and saw that they were all waiting for me to answer them .

Continue Reading