One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
54 Part of the plan
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

55 Brothers Together

4.2K 272 13
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 55 Brothers together...

The next day morning

Hearing a knock on the door, Arnav opened the door, squeezing his eyes. He saw Neerav standing in front of him.

"Neerav? Do you want something?"

"I need to talk to you Arnav"

"Yeah, tell me" Arnav came out of the room.

"Could you ask Mr. Roy to accompany me to the police station?"

"What happened? Did the police arrest any of your friends?"

"No... I want to bring Mr. Saxena out of jail"

"Mr. Saxena? You mean..."

"Anup Kapoor's manager"

Arnav was dumbfounded. he knew Neerav won't help his father-in-law. Then why does he want to bring Saxena out of jail?

"But, Mr. Kapoor has a lawyer for his own cases"

"I don't want Mr. Roy to come with me for Anup but for us"

"I didn't get you"

"Mr. Saxena got arrested last night when he tried to go away from Delhi"

"But why?"

"Actually, the inspector is my classmate"

"So?"

"He arrested Saxena only for me"

"But..."

"To get him to our side"

Arnav looked at him stunned.

"I have already met his wife and told her about Anup and Laila. I warned her that Mr. Saxena will get affected by Anup's deeds"

"But why?"

"I'm strongly suspecting the father and the daughter, Arnav"

"Why so?"

"I think they are planning something big. That's why the swine left RM with a silly excuse" Neerav said and undoubtedly he addressed Laila as Swine.

Arnav nodded yes said nothing.

"Saxena is the only one who knows everything about Anup. As per my doubt, if Anup is doing something wrong, Saxena will try to escape from that. As I expected, he tried to go to his village without getting Anup's permission. Using the chance, I made my friend take Saxena into my custody."

"Your custody?"

"Yes... he is in our custody. We just have to make him believe that we can help him to come of this problem. That's why I want Mr. Roy to come to the police station with me"

"From when did you start to play like this?" Arnav asked with pride.

"From the time they made me a drunkard in people's eyes. They showed me what they can do... this is my turn... I want to show them what I can do"

Arnav nodded yes.

"I will also come with you," Arnav said.

Neerav was surprised. he knew something must be there in Arnav's mind. If he is getting into something, he would have a particular reason. Neerav nodded ok smiling.

"Give me fifteen minutes. I will come taking bath"

Neerav nodded yes.

Arnav went to the washroom to take bath. He felt relieved. It's good that Neerav also doing something from his side to finish Anup's story.

............

Saxena was sitting in the police station all vexed. He knew he will have to face such a terrible situation one day. Anup's activities have changed recently. He started doing annoying things. His target was Arvind Singh Raizada and his family. Don't know how Anup got the courage to hit them after knowing their strength.

Saxena's looked at the entrance as the police station heated up all of a sudden. He saw an unexpected trio entering the police station. He turned his face and hid it with his hand as he felt ashamed to see their faces. he thought they were there for some other case.

Neerav's inspector friend smiled at him.

"Yes, Sir, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"We are here with the bail order for Mr. Saxena," Mr. Roy said.

That made Mr. Saxena look at them jerking. He stood with an unbelievable stare. Mr. Roy gave the bail order to the inspector. Saxena came to them.

"They didn't allow me to talk to anyone," Saxena said.

"He wanted to talk to Mr. Anup Kapoor. He is the main culprit for what we arrested Mr. Saxena. that's why I didn't allow him to talk on the phone"

"For what, you arrested me, sir?" Saxena asked the inspector.

"We suspect him from the time he was involved in Rakesh Case. He must be related to the drug case. That's why he voluntarily helped Rakesh. why should he give fifty lakhs to Rakesh without any assurance?" the inspector asked.

Saxena gulped down hard. He knew why Anup gave fifty lakhs to Rakesh.

"And... we got to know he is going to do something horrible. We have evidence too. We tapped his phone" The inspector lied as Neerav said. That made Saxena tenser.

"Do you have any problem accepting the bail order?" Arnav asked.

The inspector nodded no.

"Please..." Mr. Roy said.

The inspector accepted the bail order. Saxena didn't know that the inspector didn't even file the case and what Mr. Roy gave to the inspector is not at all a bail order. It was a pure drama.

Saxena went with them.

"ASR, I have to go to the court to attend a case..." Roy said.

"Ok, Mr. Roy... you carry on"

Roy left the place in his car.

"I will drop you home," Arnav said.

Saxena nodded yes and got inside the car. Neerav was about to start the car, Arnav stopped him. Neerav looked at him questioningly.

Arnav turned towards Sexana and turned on the mobile conversation between William and Anup. Saxena was shocked to the core. More than him, Neerav was shocked. He gritted his teeth.

"How dare he plans to kill Bhabi...! What are you waiting for, Arnav? This evidence is enough for us to put Anup behind the bars" Neerav sneered.

"I will definitely do that. I want Mr. Sexana to know the seriousness of the issue. That's why I waited"

Arnav looked at Saxena.

"What do you think, Mr. Saxena? Is not this evidence enough to get him arrested?"

Saxena nodded yes.

"You know what, police will definitely arrest you also if Anup got arrested because you are the one who is with him from the beginning"

Saxena was silent because what he said is true. Arnav sat straight. He and Neerav looked at Saxena as he asked,

"What do you want me to do?"

"We will relieve you from this case if you do what I said," Arnav said looking at Neerav.

Neerav nodded ok.

"Ok... I will do what you say" Saxena said.

"Start the car," Arnav said.

Neerav started the car.

"Go to Rakesh's residence," Arnav said.

Neerav looked at him contently. Arnav nodded yes. Neerav drove the car with a smirk. He was amazed when Arnav said he will also accompany him to the police station. Now, he understood why. Arnav wants to finish the issue before Anup composes himself. That's why he is acting fast. Rakesh will not have any other choice other than surrendering to them if he sees Saxena with them. Then Anup will be attacked from all directions. He won't have a space to escape from this case. Neerav drove the car smiling

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
451K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
525K 20K 31
Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?