NCT BXB AO3 SMUTS

Av DLCNCT

random smuts from ao3 :)) nsfw · pls read at your own risk · requests are open Mer

yuta and mark
mark and haechan
mark and haechan
johnny and ten
mark and haechan
mark and haechan pt. 2
johnten and jaewin
doyoung, jaehyun and jungwoo
johnny and jaehyun
renjun
jisung and jaemin
johnny and ten
mark and haechan
mark and haechan
jungwoo
taeil
mark and haechan
jeno and chenle
jaemin
dream
dream pt. 2
jaehyun and doyoung
taeyong and johnny
doyoung and jeno
mark
mark and renjun
mark and haechan
jeno and jaemin
jeno and jaemin
winwin and taeil
johnny and taeyong
mark and '00z dream
jisung and renjun
jeno and renjun
johnny and mark
johnny and mark
jaemin and renjun
taeyong and johnny

mark and haechan pt. 1

3K 18 11
Av DLCNCT

by: Anonymous
language: english
wc: 4764

Summary:

He didn't know why he had gotten curious about it. Really. He didn't know. It must have been the boredom, or maybe it was his desire to find something that he and the rest of the members could laugh about.

Because really, he was most certain that whatever the "MarkHyuck moans" video the fan was talking about and was claiming to sound exactly like them, it had to be really bad, even worse than the bad porns he had found on Yuta's laptop. He was most certain that he would have a good laugh about it, before finally sharing it to everyone else because good things were meant to be shared.

Except, he didn't laugh.

.

When people said that boredom could kill, Mark didn't expect that it would kill him this way- out of embarrassment over coming inside his sweatpants just by listening to the voice of his dongsaeng.

Well, it wasn't really him, but fuck, who ever that person was, they really sounded the same.

How did all of this happened?

Maybe, Mark should have known better than to waste his short free time. He should have probably just wrote some lyrics which he could use in the future, or maybe he should have practiced his guitar. Heck, he could have even slept all day since sleep was very much a luxury during promotions. There were a lot of other things that Mark could have done but no, he had chosen to watch random videos on YouTube.

It started out wholesome, watching a few live performances, and his own fancams just some he could assess which was good and which aspect he was lacking, and how he could improve them before their upcoming comeback. After that, he began scrolling through their NCT DAILY account. Everything was going well, until he decided read the comments for one of their videos, the one where they were preparing for a year end performance.

Don't get him wrong. Reading comments always felt nice, especially since the fans never really shied away from showering them with compliments. Besides, it was through reading their comments that they could find out what fans like the most, from their songs, outfit, up to the ships they're trying to sail.

So reading the comments were pretty much just a harmless thing to do.

Except he stumbled upon a certain comment that wasn't as harmless as he thought it would be.

It wasn't a hate comment. For some reasons, hate comments were mostly buried down the section, most probably because their fans were working hard to make the good comments appear on top. In order to see them, he might need to find them the entire day and thankfully, he had a lot of better things to do than find something that could potentially ruin his day.

It was just a comment mentioning a timestamp in the video, where Donghyuck had sneakily kissed his neck and ran away with Mark chasing after him.

"Donghyuck's moan. OMG, I am such a MarkHyuck shipper. "

Mark chuckled. He wasn't surprised anymore. For some reasons, a lot of their fans ship him with the younger member of their group ever since their debut days, some even before that. He used to be weirded out by it back then, having grown up in Canada, he wasn't really used to this shipping thing that fans do. He and Donghyuck were after all just friends. Just bros in the same group. There wasn't anything romantic going on between them. But through the years, Mark had learned to accept this as an aspect in the fan culture. He had gotten used to it, and in turn, he had gotten more tolerant of Donghyuck's antics in showing skinships in front of the camera.

It was a harmless comment, Mark decided, although this was where his misery began. He should have just scrolled passed it immediately, but curiosity got the best of him and he clicked to see more of the replies and then thus began his own self-destruction.

"Lol, you should search for the MarkHyuck moans. Really sounds like them."

He didn't know why he had gotten curious about it. Really. He didn't know. It must have been the boredom, or maybe it was his desire to find something that he and the rest of the members could laugh about.

Because really, he was most certain that whatever the "MarkHyuck moans" video the fan was talking about and was claiming to sound exactly like them, it had to be really bad, even worse than the bad porns he had found on Yuta's laptop. He was most certain that he would have a good laugh about it, before finally sharing it to everyone else because good things were meant to be shared.

Except, he didn't laugh. There wasn't anything funny about the video, not when Donghyuck's desperate moans filled his ears from the very beginning of the video.

Fuck! It wasn't him, right? It had to be fake! But why did it sound to much like him?

At this point, Mark should have had listened to his head and stop playing the video, but somehow, his other head, the one that wasn't places on top of his shoulders, had a different opinion, and damn right, that head won over the other.

The harsh skin slapping was a little bothersome, but Donghyuck's (or rather fake Donghyuck's) moans sounded like he was having fun being fucked roughly.

It was a few seconds in the video. When Mark's own moans (it sounded like him) began joining the mix of Donghyuck's pleasured sounds and their skin slapping.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and most of all, he couldn't believe himself for continuing to watch the video.

Or rather to listen.

The video was pretty much just a slide show of their pictures together, so innocent in comparison to the background audio that he was listening, too. The combination didn't make sense so he opted to just close his eyes.

Bad decision. A really bad decision.

For the moment that he shut his lids, the image of him bending Donghyuck forward and fucking him roughly filled his head.

Before he knew it, he was already repeating the video that was just a little over a minute long, while shoving one of his hands down his sweatpants as his own real moans mixed with the sounds that the pseudo MarkHyuck were creating. It wasn't long until he was bucking on his own hands, orgasming at the thought of having sex with one his groupmates.

Only then did rationality and shame dawned upon him. What the fuck did he just do?

It was, Donghyuck, for Pete's sake, and they had known each other since they were kids. Why would he even think about putting his dick in any part of the younger's body? It was weird, and it felt so wrong on so many levels. He wasn't supposed to think about him that way!

He quickly exited the video and began clearing his searches and history. No one had to find out about what he just did. It was a secret that he was going to carry for his entire life. No one would know that he ever had fantasized about doing something sexual with one of his dongsaeng.

~

Comebacks were a bitch, quite literally, for preparations for them were like moments spent in hell, especially if you were Mark, who had to juggle his activities with NCT and SUPERM. Every bones and muscles of his body were aching at the hectic schedules, between dance practices, recordings, and photos and video shoots. While singing and dancing on the stage were definitely their dream, and having recognition over their talent was a great achievement, it didn't change the fact the comeback preparations were a massive pain in the ass.

Especially this specific comeback.

The MarkHyuck video was a curse, for even after the days that had passed after watching it, Mark was still reaping the consequences of his actions. He found himself unable to meet Donghyuck's eyes, in fear of giving away his thoughts. Not to mention that everytime he would look at him and listen to him, Mark couldn't help but think about how he would sound and look like if Mark would push him to the nearest wall while thrusting inside him in a fast and merciless pace. Would he moan? Would he whine? Would he beg Mark to stop or would he beg him for more?

Great. So Mark was definitely lusting after his group mate. If only admitting to it would immediately make the feeling go away.

It did not, hence Mark figured that the best solution to his problem was to avoid Donghyuck at all cost. It would have been easier, if he was going to promote with SUPERM, but no, this was an NCT 127 comeback that they were preparing for, so avoiding Donghyuck was next to impossible.

"Next".

He still managed to do so, by always sticking with either Yuta or Jungwoo. Still, he should have known that he was bound to interact with the younger one way or another. This day happened to be that day.

"Ten minute break! " Their choreographer announced, and everyone took that as their cue to find a specific place in the dance practice room where they could rest.

Mark picked a corner after picking up his bottled water. He wasn't really in the mood to play along with Jungwoo and Yuta's antics, so he opted out with just sitting on his own. It was a bad decision, something he belatedly realized as he saw Donghyuck bounding towards him.

"Mark-hyung! "

Fuck. He had to get away. He really wasn't sure how to deal with the younger and he was quite sure that anyone else on his position would feel the same. For Pete's sake, he was the reason for one of Mark's blissful orgasms, how was he supposed to act the way he used to before in front of him?

Too bad, his mind short-circuited, deeming him unable to come up with an excuse to send Donghyuck away. Before he knew it, Donghyuck already had his head on Mark's lap, while he stole the bottled water from Mark's hand.

"I'm so tired. "

Mark didn't really have the heart to push him away. He looked so tired. After all, it wasn't long since promotions for "Ridin" was wrapped up, and here he was, preparing for an NCT 127 promotion. He knew how it was like to not have enough breaks between promotions.

This could have been one of those days when Mark would allow Donghyuck to use a part of his body as a pillow. After all, the younger had done that a lot of times before and Mark never found any reason to push the other away, except when he was extremely annoyed or when he just wanted to tease the younger.

This was never an issue until this day.

Donghyuck's newly dyed purple hair was sticking to his forehead because if sweat, his mouth was slightly open as he gasp for air, all while his eyes were shut tightly as he shifted to fit comfortable on Mark's lap.

He knew that the younger was tired for having to dance to the same choreography over and over again for the past hours and that was the reason why Donghyuck looked that way. Yet, his dirty mind kept thinking that this was how he would probably look like in post orgasmic bliss after Mark took his time to make both of them feel good. This was probably how he would look like after minutes of moaning Mark's name over and over again as he pounded him repeatedly.

No. This was bad. He wasn't supposed to think about it inside the practice room where he was surrounded by all the other members. Most of all, he wasn't supposed to think about it when Donghyuck's head was innocently lying on his lap.

He could feel himself growing inside his pants, horny just by the sight of Donghyuck's fuck out look.

Oh, fuck no! One wrong move from Donghyuck and he would found out and then he would freak out, and then things would be we weird between the two of them.

No! He wouldn't let that happen!

In his hurry to hide his "secret" from Donghyuck, he immediately pushed the younger off of him and sent him rolling on the floor... a bit too harshly.

Everyone's eyes immediately landed on them in both curiosity and worry, but none of their stares made scared Mark the same way that Donghyuck was staring at him.

He was obviously upset at being pushed away harshly, as evident by the accusing glare that he was throwing at Mark's direction.

"Geez, simply telling me off would have been enough, you know? Sorry for bothering you. "

Before Mark could even try to come up with an apology, Donghyuck already left through the door, Taeil and Johnny chasing after him, as the rest, including Mark, stayed there in stunned silence.

Taeyong cleared his throat as he stared worriedly at Mark. "Are you two fighting again? "

Mark immediately shook his head, as he pulled his legs together in order to cover his "secret". "No, hyung, I..."

So what was he supposed to say? That he got hard just by looking at Donghyuck's exhausted expression? Great! How was he supposed to explain to them?

Taeyong sighed before nodding at him understandingly. For a while, that sent him into panic mode. "It's fine. I get it. You're tired and a little cranky. I'm like that too, at times. Just... just try to be civil and gentle with each other. Donghyuck is probably tired, too, so it must have really hurt him when you pushed him like that. Maybe try to talk it out later and then try to not do it again? "

Mark sighed before nodding immediately, ashamed of dampening the mood of their entire team. This was going to be a long day.

~

Or week.

After that incident, Donghyuck avoided Mark like plague, obviously still upset at how Mark had behaved.

He wanted to be grateful for it. After all, Donghyuck avoiding him meant that he wouldn't be popping a boner accidentally anytime soon. That was something that he was supposed to be thankful for, right?

Except Mark already missed him so much. He wasn't used to Donghyuck not clinging to his side at a random time of the day. He wasn't used to the younger being so distant.

There were only a few times when the same thing happened before. One happened between Cherry Bomb and We Young promotion where a small misunderstanding between them blew up into an argument that took too long to be resolved. The other time was when Donghyuck got injured while rehearsing for their year end performance on 2018. He had missed a lot of their overseas concerts and shows back then, but more importantly, Mark missed him more.

While most of the time, he liked to pretend to be annoyed by the attention that Donghyuck was showering him, he mostly only did so because he liked the reaction he was getting from the younger. He liked that the younger would get whiny until finally, Mark would relent and allow the other to cuddle him. He never really hated Donghyuck's clinginess.

So now that the other was withdrawing all of those attention from him, he was feeling so Donghyuck deprived.

Mark had just finished his turn recording his part for their new song, but he opted to linger for long, with hopes of finally getting the opportunity to apologize to Donghyuck properly. While it's true that popping a boner just by the sight of him was really troubling, it was nothing compared to the sudden gap that they had between them.

It was a masochistic decision, Mark belatedly realized because not only did Donghyuck never look his way, he also did become clingier to the other members, most specifically Taeil and Johnny. As of the moment, Donghyuck was playfully trying to kiss their eldest member on the cheeks, the latter, half-laughing and half trying to avoid Donghyuck's puckered lips, while Johnny on the other hand was recording everything on his camera.

It wasn't fair. It used to be him wh Donghyuck always bothered for attention. It wasn't fair that just because of one stupid mistake, Donghyuck would pick his new favorite!

But was he really Donghyuck's favorite?

When he thought about it, especially during their last two promotions, there were more time when Donghyuck was with either their two eldest, than when he was with him. Most of the times, he was back hugging Taeil, and if he wasn't, he was being carried by Johnny on his back.

Since when were they closer to Donghyuck, much closer than Mark?

He didn't know why, but he became increasingly jealous, especially when somehow, while Mark was spacing out, whatever it was that the three of them were doing suddenly turned into a tickle fight.

Were they even allowed to play that way? The comeback was near. They shouldn't be playing harshly which could lead to injuries! Besides, Donghyuck wasn't done recording his parts. It wasn't the time for him to exhaust his voice laughing and...

"Ah, hyung, stop! "

Oh shit. Why was he whining like that? Why did he have to sound like that? It did nothing else other than to remind Mark of the very audio that he was desperately trying to forget.

More importantly, why was he whining like that to Johnny and Taeil? Mark didn't like the idea of another person eliciting a sound like that from Donghyuck. It was supposed to be him getting that reaction from Donghyuck as he push him down to the bed, undress him, spread his legs, and...

"Oh my God, will you stop it? "

In Mark's defense, he was really talking to himself, he didn't mean to say his thoughts out loud. Unfortunately, he did, and the fact that he was facing the direction of the three made it seem like he was talking to them.

Well crap. He was totally fucked.

"Is there a problem, Mark? "

It was Johnny who had asked him, but he didn't dare look away from Donghyuck who turned from looking at him in surprise to glaring at him angrily.

"If you have a problem sharing the same space with me, then, just say so. I'll make sure to never be in the same room as you again! "

Wait, what? That was far from what Mark had in mind. But before he could say something to correct Donghyuck, the younger already left the room.

"You need to get a hold of yourself, Mark," Johnny told him as before leaving the room as well, obviously disappointed, while Taeil just walk away wordlessly.

Great. Not only did he manage to piss Donghyuck off even more, but he also managed to upset two of his hyung. Amazing!

He felt someone tapping him on his back to get his attention, a little to harsher than necessary, but well, he was spacing out again, so maybe that was needed.

"What's up between you and Donghyuck? " Yuta asked before sitting down next to him.

"Hyung, nothing! " he defensively denied, as the question almost immediately lead him into thinking about the lewd thoughts he was having about the younger. "I swear it's nothing. "

"O...kay, " Yuta said. "But why do you keep on glaring at him? "

"I... what? "

Yuta shook his head in disbelief. "Mark, you're always glaring at him. Sometimes, all of us fear that you would just suddenly pin him down and beat the hell out of him. "

Mark gulped. Yuta was probably right about him thinking about pinning Donghyuck down, but for an entirely different reason.

"Why would you think that way? "

Yuta looked at him like he had grown two heads. "You're always glaring at him! Even Donghyuck thinks that you hate him for a reason he doesn't know. "

"He what? But I don't hate him! "

"You act as if you do."

"But I..."

Well Mark pushed Donghyuck of off him and then accidentally screamed at him. He couldn't blame them for thinking that was.

"Hyung, I swear, I don't hate him. I just..."

Well fuck it, how was he supposed to explain that he having impure thoughts about their maknae?

"Look, Mark, you don't have to explain to me or to anyone else. Whatever it is, it's between you and him, but just, the comeback is nearing. Maybe try to get over everything and at least be civil with each other? "

Mark hung his head. He really should do something about it as soon as he could.

~

Mark didn't expect that soon would immediately come the next day.

After recording a few changes to his part in one of their B-side tracks, Mark found himself being called over by their leader. His initial thought was that he would clearly be scolded after how he had behaved the other day. Fighting with his dongsaeng was one thing, but screaming at two of his hyung was another level of disrespect.

So when he and Taeyong were finally alone in one of the empty practice rooms, he didn't waste anytime apologizing to their leader.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to scream at them yesterday. I swear I wasn't even talking to them, I was talking to myself! "

Taeyong blinked at him, a bit taken aback by Mark's reaction.

"Hey, calm down, " Taeyong said patting him lightly on the shoulders. "You don't really have to apologize to me about that. Maybe to Johnny and Taeil hyung because they're quite upset with your behaviour, but I didn't come here to talk to you about them. I am actually here to ask something else from you.

"So you see, about you and Donghyuck, don't you think it's only rightful that you sort out your differences before promotions start? You see, the managers spoke to me earlier, because apparently, they also noticed something between the two of you. As much as I want to respect your private affairs, I feel like they are also right, that your situation will affect the overall dynamics of the group. Besides, they were a little worried about how fans would react. Back then, the two of you could get away with it because you're both young, and the fans assumed you were fighting about something petty. This time, however, the managers fear that that wouldn't be the case. "

Mark just nodded. He understood, and he felt a little guilty over compromising their groups promotion, all because he couldn't seem to control his hormones in front of Lee Donghyuck.

"How about this, " Taeyong said while patting his shoulders once again. "I already sent Donghyuck home earlier, because he was already acting irritable about everything. Why don't you go back to the dorm since you're already done with recording for today. I'll try to keep everyone here for as long as I can. Do you think it's enough time for both of you to talk to each other? "

That's how Mark found himself in the dorm, nervously trying to come up with a proper apology and explanation to Donghyuck, about how he wasn't mad at him, and that he was just having a really personal crisis. In his mind, he began picturing thirteen years old Donghyuck with a mouthful of rice. It's a cute and endearing memory, an adorable reminder that Donghyuck was the same gross kid Mark grew up together in SM Entertainment. He wasn't someone that Mark should be fantasizing with.

Unfortunately for him, life had another plan.

One thing that Mark knew in the past about their dorm, through a scarring experience of overhearing what Johnny and Ten were doing inside the former and Donghyuck's room, was that the walls were thin. Absolutely thin, that some had to be really be careful about the sounds they were making, what ever sound it was.

Mark already heard the faint moaning from the moment that he entered the door. It was so faint, that he actually thought that his mind was playing a trick on him.

That had to be it, right? There was no way that Mark was actually listening to Donghyuck's actual and real moans.

As Mark continued to walk towards the direction of Donghyuck and Johnny's room, the sound grew louder. Mark felt his mouth getting dry as he continued to swallow down.

This wasn't real. This got to be a product of his dirty imagination.

Unfortunately for him, it was. As real as the feeling of the sudden tightness in his pants.

His initial reaction was to run away, to lock himself inside his room, and jerk off in peace. That was just the most reasonable thing to do.

But then, another idea popped inside his head. What if Donghyuck wasn't moaning for the same reason that Mark was thinking?

What if he was having a nightmare?

Mark had once read about young men dying in their sleep, all because their roommates didn't wake them up while they were having a nightmare.

He couldn't let the same thing happen to Donghyuck right?

He would just take a peek, just to check. It he was having a nightmare, then Mark would proceed to wake him up. If he was doing something else, Mark would just walk away.

Again, unfortunately, his body wasn't one with his thoughts.

For the moment that he opened the door, he couldn't just simply walk away, not when the sight before him already captivated him.

Donghyuck looked pretty sitting with his back on the headboard, pants-less and with his legs spread, while his eyes were trained on the screen of his laptop. Mark didn't know what he was watching, for he had his AirPods on, but it was obviously something racy. Why else would he have a hand in his cock if it wasn't, right?

Donghyuck was hot. His skin was glistening in sweat and his face contorting in pleasure while playing with himself. But more importantly, the sounds he was making were sending shocks towards Mark's own cock.

It was better. It was real. The real moans from Donghyuck that Mark had been thirsting about.

Just when Mark was just enjoying this peaceful moment, Donghyuck finally seemed to notice him.

~

"Hyung, what the fuck? "

Donghyuck immediately shut his laptop close and threw his AirPods in the bed while quickly getting under the sheets to hide his exposed manhood.

Only then did Mark finally realized what he had been doing- creepily watching Donghyuck as he pleasure himself. And yet, ashamed as he might be, he couldn't just shake the image off of his head, nor could he do the same to heat he was feeling at the pit of his stomach.

"So what now, hyung? Does me jerking off bothers you as well? "

Donghyuck look angry, but he looked more frustrated than angry over not being able to climax. Mark wanted nothing more that to give him what he wanted, to provide him the release that he needed.

"Hyung, what is your problem with me? Don't tell me it's nothing, because you obviously hate me for a reason, don't deny it! "

Mark swallowed hard. Donghyuck was panting as he spoke, as if out of breathe. Mark wanted to take his breathe away in an entirely pleasurable manner.

"Hyung, you're doing it again! You're looking at me as if you want to beat the shit out of me. Fine then, do it. And then leave me in peace! "

The problem was that Mark didn't want to beat him at all.

"I want to fuck you. "

"Hyung, I... what did you say? "

Actions

↑ Top

Next Chapter →

Bookmark

Mark as Read

Comments (41)

Kudos

20smilk, brightestday, bendumm2, Jaa24, Lin_21, astrovy, doiedat, Shikatema_valid, i6mahae, okieeduckiee, lovesaint, Oh_shit_we_gotta_go, Jaenlea005, neoracha, somewhatnaive, njsite, lameon, innasondreams, threetwo__one, random_melon, Skycraper_211, intrepidiology, yohannesburg, nicanicity, hopelessly_devoted24, lilackitsune, Papillonitta, diemhang2, Chae04, hubbyhyuckie, Haeshyuck, long_live_chogiwa, zsxiah, Gool, stanofkae, loveisround, Pyewacket, tadashikawa, Nanie14, lovifiy, Zitsa, beabadoobee, mintosuri, Sknow, haehoe, lilyannewrites, Haidou, suhwhore, cintahatiechan, wcrybabyy, and 462 more users as well as 496 guests left kudos on this work!

Comments

Post Comment

Comment as doiedat

(Plain text with limited HTML ?)

Comment

10000 characters left

Footer

Customize

Choose Skin

About the Archive

Site Map

Diversity Statement

Terms of Service

DMCA Policy

Contact Us

Policy Questions & Abuse Reports

Technical Support & Feedback

Development

otwarchive v0.9.315.2

Known Issues

GPL by the OTW

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

268K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
145K 8.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
784K 48K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226K 2.8K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...