mark and haechan pt. 2

by: Anonymous
language: english
wc: 4034

Everything happened in a blur, one minute Donghyuck was angrily shouting at him and then the next moment, Mark was already on the bed beside him, spooning him from behind as his hands continued where Donghyuck had stopped earlier. Donghyuck's breath hitched whenever Mark's thumb brushed on the slit of his cock, before whining desperately as Mark continued to jerk him off in a slow and tantalizing pace.

"F-faster, hyung! "

There was no fake MarkHyuck audio clips that could ever compare to Donghyuck's actual moans. The real ones were better especially since Mark didn't anymore need to close his eyes in order to imagine what Donghyuck would look like. All he had to do was prop himself up slightly and he could see the way Donghyuck's face contort in pleasure, a pleasure that Mark was bringing to him.

"Hyuuuung! "

Donghyuck was a huge whiner, a demanding receiver, something that wasn't anymore a shocker to Mark considering the younger's actual personality. He wasn't surprised, but that didn't mean he didn't like what he was seeing.

He liked it whenever Donghyuck would attempt to thrust on Mark's hand, only to fail miserably as as Mark's tight hold on his body prohibited him from doing so. He liked seeing Donghyuck get desperate, he liked seeing his donsaeng under his own mercy.

"Hyung, please!"

"What do you want, baby? " he asked, feigning ignorance, slowing down his pace even more.

"Hyung, I want to cum! "

Donghyuck was shameless, he was so direct. He had no qualm asking for what he really wanted, not even bothering with his choice of words.

"I want you to make me cum, please. Make me cum and then fuck me the way you said you wanted. Make me cum over and over again until I forget who Lee Donghyuck is! "

Mark liked him like this, whiny, desperate and needy. All for him. All because of him.

Mark gathered the precum leaking off of the younger's cock and used it as lube before quickening his pace, giving Donghyuck what he was asking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck hyung! "

Donghyuck gripped on his arm tightened, his fingernails digging on to Mark's skin. Yet, Mark didn't know if the younger was trying to pry Mark's arms off of him, or if he was holding on to Mark for support. It didn't matter. Mark had had a feeling that Donghyuck didn't know either. That the younger didn't know anything other that what he was currently feeling.

"Hyung... hng... close! "

Mark understood and quickened his pace even more while simultaneously rutting against Donghyuck's back. He was also needing release, but fuck, the way that Donghyuck was reacting to his touched made him feel like he could cum just by watching his reaction.

It didn't take long before Donghyuck's moans became urgent as he began spurting cum on Mark's hand and on the bed.

And again, the fake audio clip didn't do Donghyuck a justice. The maker of the video didn't know that Donghyuck is actually a screamer.

Mark could only thank Taeyong, their leader, for holding everyone back. There was no way that they could live it down, had anybody from their team ever heard the sounds Donghyuck were making.

But Mark really loved the sounds. He wanted to hear more!

It took a few seconds before Donghyuck finally calmed down, screams and moans turning into panting as he rubbed Mark's sore arms with his fingers.