𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 // 𝐭𝐦�...

By foreverw1nterr

"it's like she's so... effortlessly beautiful" minho spoke, not even thinking about the words that were spill... More

𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝟎𝟏. 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?
𝟎𝟐. 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟎𝟑. 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫?!?
𝟎𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟎𝟓. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝟎𝟔. 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟕. 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞
𝟎𝟗. 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟏. 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟏𝟐. 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝟏𝟑. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟏𝟒. 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟔. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟕. 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟏𝟖. 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟗. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟎. 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟏. 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝟬𝟴. 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 ||

1.8K 35 4
By foreverw1nterr

CHAPTER EIGHT—BONFIRE II
[EMMY'S PERSPECTIVE]

THE GREENIE AND EMMY had got on quite well, to minho's surprise. it was almost like they had clicked instantly. this annoyed him, but he had no idea why but it did. so far, he did not like the new boy.

minho didn't know why, but the greenie had become friends with emmy and newt. they were his two closest friends within the glade, what if the greenie took them away from him?

he was overthinking, but he didn't even realise it. the greenie seemed nice enough, but minho couldn't see that. all he could see was a new enemy, it was very childish.

everyone was preparing for the bonfire, he could see a huge smile across emmy's face as she talked to the newbie. she caught his stare and they didn't break eye contact for what felt like eternity. it made butterflies flutter around in minho's stomach.

newt came up behind the boy, breaking the stare between the two gladers. he smiled and put his arm around minho's shoulder.

"what do you think of the new greenie, eh?" newt asked and minho just shrugged.

"i don't trust him." he said in such quiet mutter that newt could barely hear him. in response, the brit just laughed and patted the boy's shoulder.

newt was happier than usual was something minho had picked up. it was quite a random time for him to be so cheerful, then he watched newt run over to the greenie and it all made sense.

newt had caught feelings.

and by the looks of it, the greenie had also grown a liking to newt.

this made minho feel like an idiot, he had been so jealous and scared that newt would leave minho for him. turns out, that wasn't what the greenie wanted to do at all. he didn't want to be best friends with newt. he wanted something more than that.

this made him wonder if he also had feelings towards emmy, even the thought of it made his blood boil.

except he had no idea why, he had almost convinced himself that he was just protective over his running partner. but deep down he knew it was something else. minho just wasn't ready to admit his feelings for the girl.

as he continued to get lost in his own thoughts, he didn't see emmy herself run up to him. she was also much more cheerful than normal.

"what are you daydreaming about, then?" she teased, with a cute little chuckle on the end.

"oh, you know, just punching that greenie right in the face." he smirked at the thought, emmy sent him a glare in return of his response.

"i think he's sweet, actually." emmy disagreed and minho shook his head.

"i don't like or trust him." he simply said and the girl rolled her eyes.

she snickered, "sounds like someone has trust issues."

"shut up, shank." he snapped and emmy's eyes widened.

"anger issues too, apparently." the girl jogged over to gally, helping him set up for the bonfire.

minho was jealous of the way she teased gally. all he did was ignore her, which also annoyed minho. emmy always tried so hard to be friends with gally, all she would get in return is a shrug.

he wished that she would give him that attention. but minho knew that probably wouldn't happen, they had already established their friendship. what was the point of emmy giving him any more attention than she already had?

______________

the bonfire had started around an hour ago, all minho had done is sit and sulk. newt had caught the boy's distress and sat down beside him. minho have him a quick nod and continued to stare at emmy.

it wasn't long before newt caught onto these stares, "is it still her? are you still so hung up on her?"

"it's like she's so... effortlessly beautiful" minho spoke, not even thinking about the words that were spilling out of his mouth. "i can't explain it."

newt laughed, handing gally's specialty drink over to the boy.

"sounds like you're in love, min min." he teased as minho's eyes watched the girl as she spun around, laughter escaping her lips.

"yeah, something like that." minho muttered, not even thinking about what his best friend's reaction would be.

"i was joking, minho." newt's joking tone turned completely serious, and minho just shrugged.

"same here." he smirked and a wave of relief washed over newt. "she's cute, that's all."

the blond boy swallowed and looked over to minho, "can i tell you something?"

he just got a simple nod from minho.

"i'm gay." newt whispered, but loud enough that he could still be heard by his best friend.

"aren't we all?" he joked and took another sip from the jug in his hand, newt just glared at the runner in return.

"i'm joking, sort of, but i'm happy for you." he didn't seem convinced. "i promise i'm happy for you, newt, and i support you no matter what."

"thanks, mate." newt smiled and the two sat in a comfortable silence.

"oh, i knew." minho added to his heartwarming speech.

he was completely shocked, "what? how?"

"you aren't the best at hiding it, shank." he laughed and drank the remains of gally's drink before approaching the boy himself.

he was currently fighting winston, minho needed to be next. he couldn't keep his anger towards the boy bottled up any longer.

obviously, gally won against the slicer. he always won, but minho was sure he could beat gally at what he did best.

"gaaaallyyyyy!" he yelled, everyone's attention focused on minho. he handed frypan his drink. he was so obviously drunk."fight me, shank!"

everyone began cheering for the runner, making his self esteem shoot up even higher. gally raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"you sure you can take me?" he asked the over confident boy. and of course, minho nodded.

out of the corner of his eye, he saw emmy chanting 'minho'. this made a smile tug at his lips as he stood inside the circle. the girl's cheering got even louder once he was ready to fight.

without warning, gally ran at him. but minho quickly dodged and shoved gally to the ground.

"one point for me, slinthead!" he chuckled, far too pleased with himself. as minho began to show off to the gladers, he didn't see gally stand up and charge at him. minho groaned his head hit a rock.

emmy rushed over to him and held his head in her hands. he couldn't quite make out what she was yelling, it was all muffled.

"hey" was the first words he heard. "you okay?"

"you look pretty." he muttered as they made eye contact. "very pretty."

"you're drunk and have hit your head, minho." emmy laughed as she ran her other hand through his hair, seeing blood cover her fingers. "someone get a shucking medjack!" she yelled, almost sounding panicked.

the girl showed him three fingers, "how many fingers am i holding up?"

"three." he smirked as he got the answer right.

emmy let out a sigh of relief and grinned. then, jeff appeared by her side and took over. minho wished that she would stay, but instead she got up and started yelling at gally.

once again, minho couldn't work out what she was screaming at the poor boy but nonetheless it made him smile. suddenly, he felt a whole lot better.

a/n so, newt came out!!!!!! he's rolling w the lgbt (and so is oliver)

jealous minho >>>

minho is in sm denial ab liking emmy LMFAOOO💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 545 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...
106K 3K 19
* disclaimer : this is a The Maze Runner fanfiction. The Maze Runner belongs to James Dashner* "Welcome to Wonderland greenie" The sandy blonde says...
1.1M 21.6K 108
glad you could join me on my maze runner journey :) gally minho thomas n newt i currently do not accept requests copyright 2015 icheesepuff
253 14 8
gally x oc | © lina, 2024 ON HIATUS - MY PARENTS ARE CRACKING DOWN ON MY COMPUTER USAGE. WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE ONCE I GET IT BACK. "𝘪'𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘪�...