Dragon's Love (Jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a war... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41 ♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡

♡ Chapter 22 ♡

6.8K 299 35
By jeonisu

Y/n opened her eyes and watched the ceiling lazily while blinking her eyes, trying to avoid the sunlight which escaped from the carton of her windows. She pouted and started rubbing her eyes lazily.

"Good morning beautiful" suddenly a low growl like voice was heard from the corner of her room. Y/n exactly knew who had that unique accent. She raised her upper body and turned towards the door to see jungkook leaning to the doorframe while folding near his wash board chest. The wide neck line followed by the supple pecs of his clean shaven chest which was visible through his buttoned up shirt whose first 3 buttons were undone. He had a charming smile on his face, which made him more handsome.

Y/n's cheeks were already dusted with rose colour because of her new nickname. She felt something weird in her tummy when jungkook called her beautiful. Or maybe because she was just hungry.

Sleeve of jungkook's shirt was fold until his elbow displaying his veiny hands. There were few thick rings on his left hand but in his right hand there was a small ring in his pinky finger. Y/n noticed that he always wore it no matter what, it wasn't exactly a ring but something like ring, but however y/n knew that it was important for him.

"Good morning" she whispered while looking down shyly. She was embarrassed because she was still in her bed clothes, messed up hair and puffed cheeks.

But on the other hand jungkook found it adorable. Her eyes shined due to the sunlight. For him her messy hair, rosey cheeks and pouted lips made her more beautiful.

"Do your morning routine and come for breakfast, I have something to show you later. And wear something comfortable" Jungkook smiled at her.
"Okay" y/n replied with a small smile on her face.
"I will wait for you in the dinning table" he said, walking out of the room while closing the door behind him.

Y/n let out the breath she was holding whole time as she held her hand near her chest. Her heart was beating so fast. Whenever she saw jungkook her heart reacted like this. What is this feeling? she always thought.

Y/n quickly got up from the bed and did her morning routine. She made her way to the dinning room.

"Good morning little moon" Seokjin greeted when she entered the room. "Good morning Mr moon." She greeted back while settling down next to jungkook in the dinning table.

Time skip

Y/n was standing next to jungkook who was in his dragon form. They were standing near a waterfall. "Get on" y/n heard jungkook's voice inside her head. Y/n climbed to his back and held his spikes tightly.

Jungkook jumped down from the waterfall, with his wings folded. The cold wind mixed with water drops hit y/n's face and neck, sending chills down her spine. When they were about few metres away from the ground he opened his wings and flew up to the sky.

The waterfall was navy-blue and magical. It was swishing over the rocks joyfully. It was thundering down into the pool like a gigantic water spout. When it toppled into the ecstasy-pool, it foamed it at the bottom. The rest of the pool was as clear as cellophane, enabling them to see down into the rocky bottom. Fronds of forest-green plants waved gently in the depths. The waterfall looked like a sheet of blue velour as it swished down. Its edges were hemmed with whipped-white lines.

Y/n saw three figures running towards the waterfall. Two of them were in dragon form whom y/n could recognise anywhere.

Jimin and Taehyung were running while hoseok running behind them, almost keeping the same speed with the dragons. He was yelling at them.

But the two dragons quickly glided down the waterfall they both jerked their bodies up at the same time and flew up. They were making teasing noises loudly as they flew. Y/n heard Jungkook's laughter inside her head. When they flew passing hoseok, y/n was able to see him clearly. A black thick liquid was dripping down from his body. He was still yelling while throwing his hands in the air.

Poor hoseok he always gets into their pranks.

Jungkook started flying above the clouds. Suddenly another head of a dragon appeared them. "Jungkook you better keep my child safe or you will understand how strong my frying pan is" y/n giggled when she heard jin's voice inside her head. The dark grey gracefully flew to the other direction while the other dark grey dragon with pine green mixed wings followed him. The pine green dragon gave a quick glance at them "enjoy you day my little sunflower" y/n heard hoseok's voice as he passed them.

Y/n looked down and realised that they were flying towards the mountains, because of the snow and the coldness in the air.
They flew over the tip of the mountain which were decorated with suger like snow. Just as they approached more near, a chute of snow detached itself and went trundling down one of the mountains. It slid over the knotted edge and then went crashing into the chasm below. The silence that followed was spine chilling. Y/n hugged jungkook more tightly and jungkook let out a purr like sound reassuring her as he quickly turned his head around taking a glance at y/n.

He quickly glided passing that side of the mountain feeling the quickened heartbeat of y/n against his neck. But the other side of the mountain was more calmer.

Suddenly something caught her attention making her eyes grew wider.

A huge skeleton of a dragon was drown inside ice. It looked old.

"There are memories of dragons in every part of this island." Y/n heard Jungkook explaining.

"Let's start with the beginning of the island." He said and started flying to south.

They flew until they reached the sea. Jungkook started to slow down the speed he was flying. Y/n peaked from jungkook back only to see thick mist covered the whole area.

Jungkook lands upon the green grass land which was lit by the dead looking sun, legs kissing earth with a small and joyous bounce. The mist which was sent away earlier by jungkook's wings, again gathered around them again. Y/n couldn't see around clearly but she heard the sound of water flowing down to the sea. Y/n got down from jungkook's back.
"Stay hear till I come. Don't worry i am always watching you. You are safe" she heard jungkook's voice inside her head. Then the dragon disappeared to the mist.

It was little bit cold because the dew was mixed with the mist. Suddenly she felt warm pare of arms wrapped around her tiny body. Then the sweet familiar secnt of cinnamon, lilac ( rose with hints of vanilla) , red wood mixed with smoke caught her attention. Y/n felt jungkook's warm breath hitting her neck as he whispered "Let's go" to her ear. Y/n felt her heart doing a flip inside her chest. Jungkook let her go and walked beside her, still keeping her closer to him as his righthand was wrapped around her waist. Then they started walking towards the mist. The sound of river flowing down got more louder as they walked forward.

The mist was spook-grey. It was lifeless and motherless. Rags of the mist tickled the river as it passed. It grasped at the calm water. It was were the river meets the sea.

There was a boat in the riverbank. Jungkook let go of y/n's hand and walked towards the boat. He lift it with one hand making y/n's eyes go wide. Then he placed it on the water. He walked back to her and held his hand out. Jungkook took her near to the boat. He suddenly lifted her up and placed her in the boat as y/n looked at him with a shocked expression. Jungkook looked at her and passed her his bunny smile.

Sometimes this man is really weird.

Jungkook got into the boat and started rowing the boat to the upwards of the river. The water started flowing faster but couldn't beat jungkook's strength. Suddenly the mist started to disappear giving y/n a good view were they are going.

They were infront of a gate. And there was four huge dragon statues, they looked old and one was almost ruined.

Jungkook kept rowing the boat. "This is the Dradevows island, which means Barrows of the Dragons." Jungkook explained. "This enchanted thick mist keep all the secrets and the creatures in this island safe and keep them away from human reach."

Y/n listened to him carefully but it will be a lie if she said that she didn't got distracted by his handsome face.

As they rowed the Midnight blue river wound its merry way through the forest. Babbling and burbling, it sprung over the limestone rocks in its way. Pebbles whisked about in the under wash like pieces of glitter. Rivers are the liquid soul of the forest, and this one was glowing. Chords of soft light speared down from above, bathing its surface in gold. It was glinting with little sparkles, like a thousand diamonds blessed with an inner fire. A galaxy of dragonflies fizzed through the beams of light, wings a-glitter in the sun. The hedgerows were filled with berries and jungkook stretched his hand out, picked some and handed them to y/n to taste.

Jungkook explained everything they saw while rowing the boat. They saw many different kind of plants and creatures. They even passed a giant skull and jungkook said giant's used to live there in the past, it was scary but y/n felt safe because she is with jungkook.

They rowed and a lake appeared as if by magic as the mist disappeared little by little. It was in teardrop-silver in colour and it was shaped like a perfectly flat disc of metal. No sound rang out from the shimmering emptiness of space around it. It was lined with pine trees and oak trees. The watts was crystal clear which gave a clear view under the water and there was a another dragon skeleton inside of the lake.

The boat slowly reached the river bank. Jungkook quickly jumped from the boat to a rock then held his hand to y/n and helped her to get down from the boat. He let go her hand and pulled the up and placed it between rocks so it won't float away. Jungkook turned around to see her footsteps splash into the puddles, slowly rising and falling like a new born baby bird beginning to fly. He watched everything in slow motion, like the moment when someone is thrown off a cliff, and the outstretched hand that nearly reaches her to catch her if she fell down. Only thing in his mind was protecting her no matter what.

Jungkook patiently waited until she step safe the river bank. Then he used his super speed and stand next to her.

"Come with me I have to show you something" he said as he took her hand into his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 16 10
𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 . 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭�...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

114K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
11.1K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
44.8K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...