I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

Door 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... Meer

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)

1.8K 75 52
Door 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,410 words}

Jean, Y/n, Reiner, Bertolt and Annie scaled the wall and went to their other military headquarters in inner wall Rose. Jean and Y/n both have an anxious look on their faces while the triotors are too suspiciously silent.

"Trainees! Get fully equipped and stand by in squad formation until further orders!" A Garrison soldier said.

"So that's how we managed to get our hands on the gas." Connie said.

Ymir, Krista and some of their co-trainees from the 104th cadet corps are in front of the bald-looking short guy. Connie had filled them up with the information of how they got away from the titans inside Trost district and how they were able to refill their gas and change their blades.

"Oh my gosh..." Krista said.

Krista and Ymit looked at Y/n who's standing on the side, leaning on a wall and just staring at her boots while her arms are crossed over her chest.

The h/c girl have been strangely quiet ever since they arrived at the inner wall of wall Rose. Jean is the same, he's sitting down on the ground and kept drinking water, still looking anxious just like his childhood friend.

"I'm sorry. I kept volunteering to help with supplying everyone...." Krista said.

Ymir scratched the back of her head. "After everything we went through to secure that gas...weren't you the one who jumped down and said you were going to tell everyone?" Ymir said.

Krista's eyes widened after realizing something. "T-then...everyone who isn't here right now is..."

"Yeah..." Connie said.

Krista and the others all looked shocked and terrified. Ymir remained stoic and looked at Jean. "Are you sure? Even Mikasa?" Ymir asked.

"Mm? No...I thought Mikasa got back late with Jean and the others..." Connie said.

"Jean...don't tell me Mikasa was injured?" Ymir asked the young man.

Irritation filled Y/n for a petty reason. She's annoyed because they're asking Jean about the raven-haired lady.

It's not like Jean and Mikasa have some special relationship to know about each other's state. Oh, maybe they have. But only as friends and co-trainees. That's already a relationship.

But a platonic one. And

Speaking of Mikasa....the h/c girl, Jean and the others don't know about the pretty raven-haired girl's situation.

Mikasa is currently with the two boys, Armin and Eren.

After discovering that Eren was the green-eyed titan, the green-eyed boy along with his two childhood friends, were arrested by the Garrison soldiers who apparently saw Eren coming out from that titan's nape.

All Y/n knows is that the Shiganshina trio are just on the other side of the wall, but there are no information of how the trio are doing right now.

Jean drank water once again, he kept his stare at the ground. "I can't say anything...We were forced to swear an oath of secrecy. Although...I don't know gow effective it's gonna be..."

"You were ordered not to tell?" Connie said in hella confusion.

"What the hell?" Ymir said.

Krista, Connie and Ymir looked at Y/n for a better explanation. Y/n felt them staring which made her to sigh. "It's not a thing you can keep covered up. I'm sure the whole human race will know about it soon enough." Y/n said.

"That is, if human race still exists by then..." Jean said. Y/n looked at Jean and just stared at him. She saw the dark and gloomy look on Jean's face.

Although, she wants to comfort Jean, she knows it's not going to be of use. They're still in the middle of a titan invasion. Things like comforting someone is not really going to help.

Y/n's brows furrowed when she heard a familiar's voice of a man. Her eyes caught Daz sobbing while holding his head and throwing a trantrums at Marco. "Marco...I...I'm done...I can't...I can't fight the titans...my buddies were eaten right in front of me. They were eaten alive...and I didn't feel anything! No sadness or hate...I was just incredibly thankful that it wasn't me...but next time, it'll be my turn...
I've figured it out! What our job really is...in short...we keep fighting...until the titans devour us!" Daz said.

The man suddenly drew his blade.

"If I'm gonna be eaten alive...I'd rather die here!!" Daz said,.

He was about to stab himself, but Daz, himself, and everyone else around was surprised when Y/n grabbed his collar and forced him to stand up.

The h/c girl stared at him with sharp glares. "So what?! You're gonna kill yourself, Daz?!" Y/n furiously asked.

The h/c girl clenched her jaw whilst she stares at Daz with dagger glares. "Get a hold of yourself! You're not the only one! We're all struggling with fear, pain and whatever that makes out sanity ruined...you don't have to kill yourself just to end it....Maybe you're right, killing yourseld will end it. But when you really kill yourself, you're just passing your fear and pain to someone else." Y/n said. Daz eyes widened a bit when he saw the tears welling up on the h/c's girls eyes.

Jean's brows shot-up when he realized something. Y/n is emotional and is surely sensitive right now, because someone tried to commit suicide.

Jean knows Y/n doesn't do well with issues like ending your own life.

As she saw something like that from her mother who died from suicide.

"Look at Sasha...even after what she went through, she's still a perfect soldier!" Y/n said.

Daz looked at Sasha who suddenly became anxious. Y/n and everyone else were surprised when the pretty brunette-girl started groaning and acting like in pain while holding her stomach. "Aggghhh! Um...my stomach is killing me....can you put me downas injured?" Sasha asked, still acting.

Y/n sighed and shook her head.

She let go of Daz which gave the man the chance to stab himself again.

"That's it!!" Daz said and was about to do it, but Y/n held his hand.

It was aggressive at first in order to stop him from stabbing himself.

But as seconds pass by, Y/n's hold on his hand became gentle.

Daz stared at Y/n with wide and teary eyes. While a single-tear escaped Y/n's eyes. She then let out a sigh and shut her eyes for a few moments. "It's not... worth it. Killing yourself is not worth it. But if you think it will really end everything that you're going through, then go. Kill yourself. But don't do it here. You're just gonna became a pain in the ass. End your useless self, but don't do it here." Y/n said. Then let go of Daz and turned her back on him.

Y/n made eye-contact with Jean, the young man stood up and attempted to go to her, but Y/n shook her head, signaling for Jean not to go near her.

Jean sighed and stayed on his place.

Y/n looked back at Daz for the last time. The man stared at her, still shocked and holding his blade while his hands are shaking. "I just hope you don't have a family waiting for you. Waiting for you to come back and be with them again." Y/n said.

Daz eyes widened even more.

With the mention of his family, he came back to his senses. He knew he cannot just die because there are people who are waiting for him to come back home. Daz's tears started to fall like it's a waterfall. He let go of his blades and sobbed to himself.

*BOOM!!!*

Y/n and everyone else in the place were all shocked when they heard a loud explosion from the other side of the wall. Everyone looked up and saw a thick steam emitting mid-air.

"Cannon fire?!"

"Just one shot?"

"Hey! That came from the wall!"

"Has the flood gate been destroyed?!"

"Nah. That's the most fortified spot. There's no way...I'm sure someone just dropped an explosive."

"Still...what's all that smoke?!"

"It can't be off a titan steam?!"

"Damn it. What's happening..." Y/n quickly run towards the a building near the wall, shocking everyone.

Jean was in agape when the h/c girl hooked her wires on a roof and started climbing up. "Hey! Wait! Y/n!" Jean shouted but Y/n didn't even look back at him nor say anything to him.

Reiner and Annie quickly followed behind Y/n. Jean muttered a curse under his breath and had no choice but to followed the two. The four of them yhen landed on top of the roof and got a glimpse of the situation.

They saw a titan who's only a skeleton now and producing lot of hot steam.

"What the hell is going on down there?!" Reiner said.

The steam slowly faded.

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw the golden trio sitting on the ground.

Y/n already got the idea of what's happening. And now she's starting to panick because she knows that if the three are seen alive by the Garrison soldiers, they will fire another cannon shot at them. "W-wait...!" Y/n shouted.

"Huh?!" Jean was surprised when the h/c girl hooked her wires on the wall and jumped down from the roof.

Everyone else were surprised upon
Y/n's recklessness. She landed right in front of the trio who're also shocked by her sudden appearance. Girl just became an extra. Y/n drew her blades and glared at the Garrison soldiers.

"Y/n?!" The trio said.

Y/n looked back at them then she frowned. "Stay back, you three. I'll try to handle this. Don't do anything first. I'll convince these bastards." Y/n said.

The trio were confused at first, but they eventually nod, dumbfoundedly.

"Okay..." the Shiganshina trio said.

The steam has finally gone off and everyone has already seen Y/n and the trio. The h/c girl is bravely blocking the three from the Garrison soldiers.

"Who are you, soldier??!" The leader of the Garrison soldiers elite unit squad asked, captain Kitz Woermann.

"Y/n S. Heinrich of the 104th southern cadet corps, sir! I was there when Eren came out from his titan form!" Y/n said in a loud voice. Y/n gritted her teeth and put back her blades.

She knows damn well that violence will not solve any problem they have right now. And yeah, their problem.

Because she already got her fat stupud ass involve in the situation.

"Please! Don't shoot another cannon shot! Eren Yeager isn't an enemy of humanity! I am willing to disclose to you all of the knowledge we acquired about the titans!" Y/n said.

Jean who's still on the roof and watching the situation face-palmed and cursed Y/n for being so nosy.

She's gonna get herself in trouble! Idiot! Why did you have to stupidly butt in! I swear I'll beat your ass after this! Jean thought.

"It's meanningless to beg for their lives! You stay out of this, kid! Eren Yeager revealed his true form before our eyes! There's nothing left to be said! If you claim, he's not a titan, show me proof! If you can't do that,
I will eliminate the threat!" Kitz said.

Y/n groaned out of frustration. "There's no need for proof! First of all, how we see him isn't the issue!"

"Are you out of your mind?!"

Y/n bravely glared at Kitz Woermann. She just noticed that Ian Dietrich is beside Woermann and a girl with short light blond-hair, wearing an eye-goggles. "You said everyone saw him! In that case, they may have seen him fighting the titans! And they must've seen the titans in the area all ganging up on him!" Y/n said. The Garrison soldiers were all stunned by Y/n's words. "In other words, the titans saw him as prey, just like us! No matter how long we think about this, that truth still stands!" Y/n said.

Kitz Woermann, Ian Dietrict and Rico Brzenska eyes widened while te other soldiers started whispering to each other about all that Y/n explained

"She's got a point."

"They might actually be on our side."

Y/n's eyes widened when she saw Woermann raised his hand.

"Prepare to counter-attack! Don't be taken in by this clever trap! Their behavior has always been beyond our understanding!" Kitz Woermann said.

"What?!" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"I'm saying Eren Yeager could have the ability to turn into a titan. Even you! That's why you're protecting him! Maybe those two with him, too! We can't let you get away with it any longer!" Kitz Woermann said.

"What the fuck?!" Y/n said.

She can't believe that Woermann just suspected her as a human that can turn into titan when she believes she actually look so normal. No good...he's given up thinking it altogether...this bastard is too scared to think! Y/n looked back at the Shiganshina trio. If I can't get us out of here, we'll fucking die...I can't die yet. And there's no way I'm letting these golden trio die, too!!

Y/n clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. The trio, the garrisons, Jean, Reiner and Annie were surprised when Y/n started removing her gear.

Y/n let it fall on the ground, creating a loud clanking sound of the metal.

Y/n sighed then deeply.

The h/c girl suddenly saluted at the Garrison soldiers. Her face's evident with full determination, confidence and bravery. "As a soldier, I vowed long ago to dedicate my heart to the recovery of the human race! My life ends while keeping that vow! I have no complaints!" Y/n shouted.

"What the actual fuck, Y/n?!" Jean said with annoyance on his tone.

I can't believe this...just to protect Eren...she's gonna give up her life?! Jean thought.

Y/n gulped. She shut her eyes and calmed herself down. "But if you combine his "titan power" with our remaining military force...it might even be possible to recapture this town! For the glory of the human race, I beg you! In the moments I have left before I die! Let us explain his strategic value!" Y/n shouted again.

Woermann didn't get convinced and kept his hand raised. He stared at Y/n who's still saluting and glaring at him. His hands are slowly going down to signal the cannon fire. Y/n gulped and remained glaring at Woermann just to send him a message that she's not afraid of dying and ready to sacrifice her life just to save her friends and even the entire human race. Fuck. I did not sign up for this! Y/n thought.

Y/n's eyes widened when someone arrived and held back Woermann before he could even completely put his hand down. "Stand down."

"Commander Pyxis..." Y/n muttered.

"You never change. For a man your size, you're as delicate as a fawn. Can't you see how magnificent that young lady's salute is?" Pyxis said.

"Commander Pyxis!" Woermann said.

"I just arrived. But the situation was relayed to me by a rider. As of this moment, I'm putting you in command of the reinforcements." Pyxis said.

The old man looked at Y/n who's staring at him wide and glossy eyes.

"I have a feeling...it would be worth our while...to listen to what commander Erwin's niece have to say." Commander Pyxis said.

The trio, the Garrison soldiers and the three on the roof, Jean, Annie and Reiner were all surprised by what they just heard about Y/n's identity.

"C-commander Erwin's niece?" Jean muttered to himself. He may be best friends with Y/n for a long time already, but he only knows a little about her family. Y/n never told him about having an uncle who's a commander of the scouts. He knows Y/n's family is well-off but he never ever thought she really is on another level. Being a niece of a commander...

"Y/n Smith Heinrich. You graduated top 1 in the cadet corps and even helped the elite unit of the Garrison soldiers. You did well, young lady. Ease off, cadet Heinrich." Pyxis said.

Y/n sighed in relief. She put her hand down and almost fell when she lose balance because her knees weakened, but thankfully, the trio came to catch her. "We're fine now, Y/n! Thank you! You saved us! You did well!" Armin said while smiling and tearing up.

"I did...?" Y/n said, she seems to be out of herself for the moment. Y/n then let out a small chuckle. "That's good. My throat already hurts from shouting..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commander Pyxis along with Y/n and the golden trio climbed up the wall.

The four of them stayed on top of the wall. Mikasa is holding. The four of them are behind commander Pyxis who'slooking down at the titans on the ground just near the wall.

"Nope, still don't spot one...I really wouldn't mind being eaten, as long as it was by a stunningly beautiful lady titan." Commander Pyxis said.

Y/n's lips quirked.

She doesn't get why the commander has the time to joke around when everybody is literally possibly gonna die at any moment. I guess being old makes someone eccentric. Y/n thought.

Y/n scoffed and looked at Armin who also looked at her. They gave each other meaningful glances, as if telling one another who should speak first.

You try to talk to him, Y/n. I already explained to him everything that we wanted to say. Armin thought.

I want to speak too, Armin But this drunk old seems to be in a good mood. Y/n thought.

The two sighed and shook their heads. They already finished explaining to commander Pyxis everything they wanted to say.

Armin explained about Eren's ability to turn into a titan and the answers about it and the truth of the titans could possibly be in in the Yeager's basement in Shignshina, while Y/n still hasn't explained her plan of how they will be able to seal the hole in Trost's district gate.

"I see...so you believe that basement room will give you all the answers?" Commander Pyxis asked. It was a question meant for Eren who also did some explaining to him earlier.

"Yes...can you believe me, sir?" Eren asked, he actually looks exhausted.

Commander Pyxis and turned to look at Eren. "Even you yourself don't have convincing proof...so I think I'll just keep it fled away in my head for now." Commander Pyxis said while pointing at his bald-head. He then looked at
Y/n. "Stil...I expect I'll be able to get to the bottom of it, by and by. 'Til then, I'll personally guarantee your safety."

The four were surprised.

Commander Pyxis completely faced them, though his vision is focused on Y/n. "Trainee Y/n, is it?" Pyxis asked.

"Yes, sir!" Y/n said.

"Earlier, you mentioned that if we used the "titan power" or what-have-you, it would be possible to recapture this town, Trost district...do you really believe that? Or were you just desperate to stay alive?" Pyxis asked.

Y/n's eyes widened.

She stared at Pyxis for a few moments. "It was..." the h/c girl then clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "It was both, sir. What I tried to say then...is that Eren could turn into a titan and carry that boulder over to the destroyed gate, and plug it up."

Eren stared at Y/n with wide eyes. While Mikasa and Pyxis remained stoic. Armin nod in agreement.

"It's just a thought that occured to me...but I was hoping the captain would at least sense the possibilty that the power Eren possesses could help get us out of the predicament. Of course, I was also desperate to save our own lives...." Y/n honestly said.

Commander Pyxis nod. He walked towards Eren and crouched in front of the green-eyed boy. "Trainee Eren....can you plug up that hole?"

Eren remained silent for a few moments while he stares at the old man. The green-eyed boy clenched his fists and nod. "I'll seal it off, sir! No matter what...!" Eren said.

Y/n, Armin and Eren were shocked.

Commander Pyxis grabbed Eren's shoulder. "Well said! You're a real man!" Commander Pyxis said to Eren.

The old man then walked back towards the edge of the wall.

"Where's my council?! Let's work a strategy!!" Commander Pyxis said.

"Wha...?! But...right now?!" Y/n said, panicking because she's not confident about her Trost gate plugging plan.

"It was just an idealistic notion I had...he means to carry it out now?!" Y/n asked in much disbelief.

"I thought the same thing, but before we actually do go ahead with the plan, there's a more fundamental problem...commander Pyxis sees the situation correctly. The titans aren't only our enemy." Eren said.

Y/n, Armin and Mikasa looked at the green-eyed boy, surprised and also confused. "What....?" Y/n and Armin both saud in unison, Mikasa stayed silent, though confusion is visible on the raven-haired girl's expression.

Gustav and Anka arrived, the two most trusted soldiers of commander Pyxis. They're his Garrison "council."

"Every minute counts here. You're going to be heroes...young soldiers." Commander Pyxis said to the four.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A plan to take back Trost?!"

"Now?!"

"You gotta be kidding me! How can we, when we don't even have the technology to seal that hole?!"

"What the hell are they thinking?! Sending us into Trost district is nothing but a death sentence!"

"As long as we can't plug that hole...all we'll be able to do is die defending wall Rose..."

"Damn it...do the commanders want glory that bad?"

The 104th cadet trainees are all in a situation of anxiousness and panic. Their superiors just told them that they're gonna ratake Trost district.

Jean clenched his fists and jaw as he stared at the sky with a dark and gloomy expression. Ever since Y/n left, he's been out of himself. The young man's worried for the h/c girl. Damn it...why did she have to butt in other people's business?! Jean thought.

"Back...to that hell?" Daz muttered.

He held his head and started crying again. "No! I don't wanna die! Let me see my family!" Daz said so loud that everybody around him heard it.

"Daz, keep it down!" Marco said.

"You over there! I heard that!"

Marco froze on his place when a Garrison soldier shouted at them.

Daz and him looked at the Garrison soldier who's now walking towards them. "Do you intend to abandon your duty, soldier?!" The Garriso soldier angrily asked frightened Daz.

"Yes, I do! Commiting mass suicide won't accomplish anything!" Daz bravely answered. He doesn't care anymore. Right now, he's too scared.

"What about humanity, boy...what about discipline?! You know, I have the authority to execute you where you stand!" The Garrison soldier said.

He held the hand one his right blade and attempted to take it out just to threaten the already frightened man.

"Go ahead..." Daz said, he also held his blade and took it out. "It's 100 times better than being eaten by a titan..."

The soldier was shocked when Daz run away, the other trainees started murmuring to each other about the commotion. The soldier chased after Daz. Jean just sighed and remained quiet as he try to calm himself down.

I wonder what's up with Y/n now...? Tsk...if she just minded her own businesses she would be her beside me...that idiot. Jean thought.

"Hey...did you hear that?"

"I don't blame hin given the situation..."

Jean looked at the two girls in front of him chattering. The two girls both look anxious and scared even more.

"You think someone over here will disobey, too...?"

"Even I'd like to at least choose how I die..."

"Hey, you!"

The two girls froze on their places when a Garrison soldier came to them. "I-I was only kidding..."

"Do it!" The soldier said.

Jean and everybody else around them were shocked. "Eh?!"

"Make a big scene! With as many as people as possible! A lot of us in the Garrison aren't happy with the way things are run! We can take advantage of the chaos and get outta here!"

Jean's eyes widened. "Get out of here and go where, sir?" Jean asked.

"I'm gonna go see my daughter! Whether we're here or not, that's comin' down!"

Jean was in disbelief. He can't believe that even their superiors wants to run away. But Jean understands them.

He knows how they feel.

They're scared to die.

Even though they're soldiers and pledged to serve humanity, it doesn't mean that they really are willing to die for the remaining human race.

Soldiers are still humans.

They still have fears despite of their bravery in becoming a soldier.

Jean shut his eyes and gritted his teeth. He shook his head and clenched his fists even more tight that his knuckles are already turning white.

I can't...run away... Jean thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren and Y/n are behind commander Pyxis and just following him.

Y/n left their plan strategy to retake Trost in Armin's care. After all, the two of them have the exact same thought. And Y/n has full trust in Armin. She knows that the blond-boy will be able to explain their plan well.

Armin is not Armin, if he's not smart.

"We're told that before the titans took over land... human beings were constantly murdering each other over tribal disputes and ideologies."

Pyxis spoke.

The two looked at his back.

"Back then, someone supposedly said...if a powerful, non-human enemy appeared, humanity would probably unite and stop fighting itself. What's your opinion, Y/n and Eren?" Commander Pyxis asked.

Y/n and Eren looked at each other. They both don't know about what commander Pyxis said. "I've never heard that legend...but...I think it's pretty rosy." Eren said. Y/n nod in agreement. The h/c girl let out a sigh.

"Frankly, it's dull." Y/n bluntly said.

Commander Pyxis let out a small laugh. He side-eyed the two behind him. "You two...your personality's just as twisted as mine..." Pyxis said.

"Even now, when that "powerful enemy" has driven into a corner...
I think we're far from united." The green-eyed boy said which Y/n and commander Pyxis nod in agreement.

"Indeed... But I believe if we don't all come together soon...even continuing to fight may be too much for us." Commander Pyxis said.

Y/n raised a brow when she caught Eren not listening. She saw him making an eye contact with an old man Garrison soldier. Y/n just let Eren silently conversed with the soldier.

Commander Pyxis cleared his throat, distracting Y/n and Eren.

The two looked at him. Commander Pyxis leaned back a little and then....

"Attention!!!"

Y/n and Eren were shocked by how loud the commander shouted.

The Garrison soldiers and the 104th trainees onthe ground saluted to Pyxis. Y/n and Eren stood properly and also saluted on their own.

"I will now explain our strategy to recapture Trost district! The goal of this operation will be to plug--the hole...in the broken gate!" Pyxis said.

Everyone on the ground was shocked and confused. They're all thinking of just how the hell will they plug such a large hole on a gate? It's impossible.

"What the...plug the hole...? How...the hell do we do that?" Marco muttered.

"We have a way to seal the hole, but first I want to introduce you to these two. Eren Yeager and Y/n S. Heinrich of the training corps!" Pyxis said.

"Wha...?! E-Eren?! Y/n?!" Connie said.

Jean and everyone close to the two in the 104th were shocked by the two's presence beside the commander.

"We've been conducting top secret experiments on titan transformation, and Eren Yeager is our first success! He is able to purify the body of a titan and control it at will!" Pyxis said.

Everyone was in disbelief.

"What?!" Connie said.

He looked at Ymir who's behind him. "Hey...I must've misheard the commander just now...or am I just an idiot?!" Connie ridiculously asked.

"Well?! Keep your trap shut for a minute, idiot." Ymir sarcatiscally said.

(A/n: Istg. Ymir and Connie's friendship is so underrated.)

"While Y/n here have made a strategic plan of how to plug the hole in the gate of Trost district!" Pyxis said.

Jean stared at Y/n with wide-eyes.

For some reason, Jean can feel that
Y/n's also staring at him, even though that's impossible since she's 60 meters up above on a damn high wall.

What the hell did she suggest to them this time?! Jean thought.

"Eren will turn into a titan, pick up the boulder near the gate...carry it over, and use it to block the hole! Soldiers, your task is to protect him from the other titans...while he's carrying the rock!" Pyxis said.

The Garrisons and the trainees on the ground started murmurring, all of them confused and shocked by the informations their commander said.

"Lift up that enormous tone...is that possible? Can humans finally control the titans?!"

"It's a lie!" Daz shouted.

Y/n shut her eyes and muttered a curse under her breath.

Even if she can't see them, she knows damn well that it's Daz throwing his another cowardly tantrums.

"You expect me to give up my life for some nonsense like that?! What do you take us for?! We're...we're not disposable blades!" Daz said.

"A human weapon, huh?"

"They probably figured most of us would believe that crap...how dumb do they think we are?"

Daz and some of the Garrisons and other trainees started walking out which made the loyal Garrisons to panic. "Hey, wait! Deserters are killed!" A soldier said to Daz.

"I'm gonna spend humanity's last days with my family!" Daz said.

"They expect us to stay here and die? Count me out!"

"Me too!"

"M-me too..."

Captain Woermann and the brave Garrison soldiers were all in panic because of the others trying to leave.

"Hey, at this rate..."

"Oh man..."

"Damn it..."

"We'll lose discipline!"

Captain Woermamn step forward and drew his blades out. "I hope you're ready to die, traitors! Right now, I'll cut you down before you take another step!" Woermann said, stopping some of the Garrisons and trainees.

Y/n let out an annoyed sigh. "Commander can I say something to them?" Y/n asked. Pyxis and Eren looked at Y/n with brows furrowed.

Pyxis stared at Y/n for a few moments. He then smiled and nod. "Go ahead, young lady." Pyxis said.

Y/n scoffed and looked down.

She clenched her fists and...

"COMMANDER PYXIS SAID THAT ANYONE WHO LEAVES RIGHT NOW WILL GO UNPUNISHED!!!" Y/n shouted at the top of her lungs.

Eren's eyes widened as he stare at y/n, while commander Pyxis smiled out of amusement. All of the Garrison soldiers and the trainees were in disbelief after hearing what Y/n said.

"What...?!" Woermann said.

"Sir...is that true?" The soldier behind Pyxis asked. Pyxis just nod his head.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

She feels so annoyed right now, and tired. She doesn't really feel like dealing with coward people.

"If you have given in to your fear of the titans, you will never be able to stand against them again! Anyone who has succumbed to terror of the titans should leave here! And! Anyone who wants their parents, siblings and loved ones to feel that same terror for themselves...should leave as well!!"
Y/n shouted once again. Those who wanted to run away suddenly stopped after hearing what Y/n said to them.

"Huh...this girl..." Jean muttered.

A proud smile crept onto his lips. "I guess being a soldier's daughter and commander's niece makes her really brave and courageous." Jean said.

Y/n coughed aftee shouting. She even gag a little because her throat felt dry after all that shouting. Eren quickly pat her back and handed her a water.

Y/n took it and drank the water.

Pyxis laughed and tapped Y/n's shoulder. "Seems like your little speech worked, cadet Y/n." Pyxis said and stared at the Garrison soldiers and the 104th trainees who're now bravely back to their formations.

Y/n's eyes widened.

"You did it again, Y/n. Seriously? What's up with you always able to convince other people?" Eren said.

"It's nice to listen to a pretty lady." Commander Pyxis said.

Y/n scoffed and shook her head.

Pyxis looked down at the soldiers and trainees. "Let's talk about what happened four years ago! About the operation to reclaim wall Maria! I don't think I need to remind you of it..."Operation to reclaim." Sounds good, doesn't it? But it was really just a way for an overburdened government to reduce the number of unemployed they had to feeds!"

"What no one dares to say is that we have been able to survive within the wall's narrow confines...Because your brothers and sisters in arms were forced to go outside it! That sin belongs to all of humanity, including me! The residents of wall Maria were a minority, so open war never broke out. But what about the next?!"

"If wall Rose is breached, it won't be nearly enough to sacrifce 20% of the population! Behind our final barrier, wall Sina, we could only afford to feed half of the world's surviving human beings! If humanity dies out, it won't be because the titans devoured us!"

"It will be because we annihilated each other! We cannot die inside yet another wall! Give the choice...DIE HERE!!" Commander Pyxis said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eren, how do you feel?" Y/n asked.

"All right... a lot better than we were surrounded." Eren said.

The two are now on the move to go to the nearest route to where the boulder they'll use to plug the hole is.

Mikasa and Armin are now with the other squad that will protect Eren.

Y/n will be staying with Eren to guide him. The two are with Ian and Rico.

"He called you a top secret human weapon or something...but if you're going to plug up the hole, I don't care what you are...my top priority is to protecting you. I'm counting on you! Ian said.

"R-right!" Eren said.

Y/n sighed in relief when she saw that there are no titans around the boulder. "We've almost reached the shortest route to the rock. Looks like there aren't any titans around at the moment. Good sign that everyone else is successful in luring them away." Y/n said. She stopped on the edge of the wall, they're already near the rock.

Eren stood beside her while Ian and Rico are behind them. Y/n took a deep breath. Since the titans appeared... humanity hasn't beaten them, not once. With them always advancing...and humanity always retreating...we've been stripped off all but a sliver our terittory. But when this operation succeeds...it will be the first time we've ever taken our land back! Y/n thought.

She hooked her wires on a roof.

"Here! Let's go, Eren!" Y/n said.

And in that moment...for the first time...we'll triumph over the titans!

Y/n, Eren, Ian and Rico jumped down off the wall as they hooked their wires on a roof and flew mid-air going near the large boulder. Compared to what's been taken to humanity...it may be a small thing. But it will mean we've finally managed...an attack on the titans! Y/n quickly landed on a roof before Eren could even transform.

A bright lightning and loud explosion happened mid-air, making Y/n to cover her eyes with her arms to keep her eyes from getting dazzled.

A loud growl was heard all over the place at the same time Eren's titan form landed on the ground, it stood tall right in front of the house Y/n landed on. The boulder is just in front of the house and Eren's titan form.

Y/n stared at Eren's titan form, while her mouth is slight-opened.

By human standards...that rock is way too heavy to lift...but I know that Eren...has the strength to guide us...

Y/n's brows shot-up when Eren turned to look at her. "Eren?" Y/n said.

Eren's titan form and Y/n's small figure stared at each other for a few moments. But not until...

Y/n was surprised when Eren raised his fist and swung it towards her.

"Y/N! GET AWAY!" Ian said.

Y/n turned around to run away, but she was too late when Eren slammed his hand on the roof she's standing at.

Rubbles from the roof were smashed into pieces, making Y/n to stumble on the roof. She grunted in pain as she fell and rolled on the roof going down. Trickle of blood is visible on her forehead and a small cut is visible on her left cheek, just right under her left eye. Y/n luckily paused from rolling down before she could even fall. Her back hurts a lot as well as her head that she hit upon falling.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw Eren's titan form staring at her.

Her eyes were weak-looking as she saw Eren raised his fist once again to completely smash her into pieces.

"W-wait...E-Eren...it's...me, Y-y/n..."
_____________________________________

:()

A/n: The urge to talk to Jean and tell him..."Jean, yer girl got hurt. What u gonna do, loser? Neigh??!!" Lmao :))

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

906 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
549 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
999K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
21K 512 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...