Jaya Oneshots

idcaboutmyusernameok

Oneshots of my favorite couple. This is my first ever book, so if there are any problems with it please writ... Еще

Info
Concert pt1 (Season 3) (Rewrite)
Concert pt2 (Season 3) (Rewrite)
Concert p3 (season 3)
Concert p4 (season 3)
Concert FINALE (Season 3)
Drunk p1 (Season 4)
Drunk p2 (Season 4)
Missing (Season 12)
Blind Date p1 (Season 4)
Update
Blind Date FINALE (Season 4)
Pain p1 (Before Season 3)
Pain p2 (Before Season 3)
Suggestions
WE DID IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND NON BINARY PEOPLE
Coffee (Barista AU)
Bad Father (After Season 13)
The next chapter gonna take time
Sacrifice p1 (Season 3)
Sacrifice Finale (Season 3)
Ghost (Season 5)
Half a Year (Season 6)
Clingy (Season 12)
Going to take some time
I've got an idea
Being sick sucks
Robbery (AU)
Portal, Part 1 (Multiverse Series)
Sorry, trying to fix isuess
99% done
Damaged pt1 (Post-Season 4)
Damaged pt2 (Post-Season 4)
Damaged pt3 (Post-Season 4)
Please give me some ideas
Blanket Fort (Post Season 12)
Not Found pt1 (Season 3- 6)
Not Found pt2 (Season 3-6)
Not Found pt3 (Season 3-6)
Not Found pt4 (Season 3-6)
Not Found pt5 (Season 3-4)
Not Found pt6 (Season 3-6)
PLEASE READ (quick poll + new book!)
Sleeping (Post Season 12)
Familiar (Season 15: Crystalized)
Villain (Season 15: Crystalized)
NF Fluff/Crack Drabbles
Teaser
More NF Fluff/Crack Drabbles
Hanahaki (Season 3- post 5)
!!!IMPORTANT!!!
So, It's been a month...
Tomorrow is oneshot day, sorry
Teasing (Post-Season 10)
HELLO
Day of the Departed (AU)
BOOK UPDATE
THE BOOK IS UP

Not Found FINALE (Season 3-6)

898 12 18
idcaboutmyusernameok

Hewwoo ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary people, I am back with another one. It has been a long time since I posted a oneshot like this. Sorry for the long wait.

There are 3 easter eggs you can find in the story. You can find all of them at the end. I will also talk at the end.

TW: Overpowered Jay, explicit language, blood, mention of rape, mention of torture, injuries, death

Wattpad made everything cursive so I had to make everything uncursive one by one. If there is anything that doesn't belong cursive in your opinion please do comment.

31 969 Words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Found FINALE

Three days ago.

"So, what are you doing here?" Ronin asked as he was sitting next to the blue-eyed man, named Jay. In the past, Jay had been a wanted criminal, and not just like any other one. He was once public enemy number one. Since the day he was announced as a felon, his entire life turned upside down once again. He always worked towards proving his innocence Just a few months ago he had found some crucial information that helped him on his journey. So, with that, he was now an innocent man walking.

"I need to talk to the commissioner," Jay responded rather coldly, as he had no desire to talk to Ronin. The middle-aged man searched all over Ninjago and hadn't found him. Jay always had to increase his skill to hide.

"Why?" Ronin asked, counting money from the big bag the commissioner had given him for capturing his 'friends'. He was the greediest man Jay had looked upon.

Jay didn't respond, but rather stood up and walked to the commissioner's office. He burst into the room without a single fuck given, having already been annoyed with the commissioner's bullshit excuses of avoiding him. The commissioner sat there frozen at the sight of the angry master of lightning.

"Wha-." The commissioner began but never finished because Jay had interrupted.

"I just want to inform you that once they set their minds on the goal, they won't stop. You can lock them into prison as many times as you want, but they will find a way out of there. Even now they are planning how they are going to escape. They have no idea who they are dealing with. This isn't just the normal type of weak-ass villain they are dealing with. They are dealing with the Djinn named Nadakhan." The true master of lightning waited for him to take in what he had just said to him. He continued when he saw the commissioner's face of realization. "As we had concluded he was the one that faked me doing murder and rape. I had thought I had already gotten rid of him, but he is like a boomerang. He always comes back. We can't do much about it except let them out of prison." The commissioner was thinking of what to do. On one hand, he didn't know much about Nadakhan, but Jay knew how Djinns worked. But on the other hand, release the number one enemies of the state. He opened his mouth of protest, but Jay was faster. "First of all, they were all framed too, and second is that we don't let them out easily." At the commissioner's questioning look he sighed. "If you let them out now, they are never going to learn. The only one that could help them right now in prison is Captain Soto. And he knows more than me about this specific Djinn." He turned away to walk to the door, but before he went out that door in front of him, he looked down and said, "They need to learn. Don't stop doing what you are doing, but make sure they escape. There is also a surprise in the cabinet." With that, he walked out of the office, leaving a flabbergasted commissioner looking at the buildable ship in a bottle.

Now

Nya had been always good at hiding stuff. Hiding feelings, identities, and sometimes the truth. She now was hiding from the state and the public to make sure they weren't caught, or otherwise, the Djinn that framed them would win. Lots of things went through her mind. They went from being loved and admired to being accused and thrown into the trash pile. She can't help but think that this was how Jay must have felt. The last time she had seen him, he was not the same as he had been before. He seemed not that energetic jokester she had always known the man being. His company had been so nice to wake up to, and she didn't even notice it until he went missing. Oh, how she wishe-

"It still looks like I hold up to my name. Also, I didn't know I was that irresistible." A smooth voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up and there sat Jay, in jeans, a jeans jacket with his metal hand sticking out. His eyes were even brighter than the last time she has seen him. He honestly looked tired of life. His more defined face had many scars on it. He had a charming smirk on his face.

"Wait, wha-." She was totally confused. Why the heck was he there?

"What, cat caught your tongue?" He asked cheekily winking at her.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed out rather harshly, perhaps a little too harshly She had genuinely no idea what he was doing there, and how he knew she was there.

"Wow, rude." He rolled his eyes at the rudeness of his ex-girlfriend. "Just came to warn you. But I guess you don't want to know about it." He sighed at the end and sat up to go away.

But just before he sat up fully, he heard Nya's voice say, "Please sit back down." He rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"Now, whatever do you mean by that?" Nya asked as a charming smirk started to form on Jay's face.

"Nadakhan is after you, after all, he is on that rooftop, thinking about you and how he is about to kill me." He seemed to point towards the rooftop on the right side hand, where indeed was an orange-skinned Djinn. Before the both could say 'Spinjitzu' the Djinn teleported there.

"Hello Jay, Delara." With lovestruck eyes, he looked towards Nya, which, for some reason disgusted Jay. "Now Jay, you still have 1 wish. I can grant you almost anything in life. What would it be?" Nadakhan asked the master of lightning as if he would fall into his trap any day of the week.

"I wish to be rich, oh wait I already am." He smirked at the annoyed face of Nadakhan and Nya had a look of surprise. "You can't say one thing I don't have, Nadakhan. You can't trick me." He snickered, while Nya still had an ounce of fear. Nadakhan suddenly grinned as he thought of something.

"There is something you don't have Junkyard boy." The Djinn grinned so hard it almost broke his face. "Love." He smirked at the frozen posture of the master of lightning before he poofed away.

It was true. He lost the only person he truly cared for to his best friend. He hadn't mentioned the word love for years. Since the day he ran away, he got more and more quitter and colder. That only increased when he was made public enemy number one. The man in training didn't have any time for love. What a silly thing that is.

"Jay?" That oh so be- That bitch's voice interrupted his thoughts. "Are you alright?" Now Nya would be lying if she wasn't worried for him. She has been worried for him since day one of him running away. That sinking feeling that he might die never went away, and with each day, it only got worse. Her brother had to get her out of the bedroom to eat.

"I am fine." He moved to be half in the sun and half in the shadow of the police station.

Nya couldn't resist the urge to blush when she saw him. He was a Greek god and a half. How his very pale skin seemed to shine when the sun shone on it.

"If you need anything you know where to find me." And with that, Jay was gone with pop, and in his place was a note.

Time Skip

Kai was running across the rooftops to reach the ship for him to steal the lantern and get out of there fast. With terror in his eyes, he saw Nadakhan coming to him. He closed his eyes as he waited for the sinking feeling to come, but it never did. The master of fire gathered up all his courage and opened his eyes.

It was definitely not what he expected. Gathering by the information of the person wearing blue and having auburn hair... It was Jay.

"What's wrong Nadakhan? Can't poof me away?" Jay's eyes glowed with lightning bolts sparking out of them as he saw the look in Nadakhan's eyes, which seemed to indicate he was indeed scared of him.
"RETREAT!" He called out as he removed his hand from Jay's collar, and the Djinn gave Jay, who was smirking very evilly, a furious look as he poofed away.

"Wh-at?" Kai's voice cracked as the others flew onto the rooftop. Jay was still looking at the space where the sky pirate's ship once was.

"Kai are you alright?" Lloyd asked and Kai nodded, and it only took them a few seconds to notice Jay again. "JAY!" Lloyd screamed happily and started to jump on Jay, only to land on his face.

"I don't think it would be nice to start treating each as we were friends, master of energy." They all turned and saw Jay walking up to Lloyd picking him up as if here a feather and placing him on his feet.
"How d-id you do that, and how did you resist Nadakhan's teleportation?" Cole asked his... he didn't know who.

"Why would I answer your questions, master of earth?" Jay snapped. A small smile came onto Jay's face, "Ok, I will answer the second question. I can teleport to. It is easy to cancel it out." He seemed to go more into the middle of the rooftop, as somehow, wood appeared in a fashion to show it was meant for a campfire. He snapped his fingers, and there was a small flame, dancing around the wood. He snapped his fingers again and some seats appeared, as he sat on the most comfortable and most cool-looking chair. "Would you like to hear a story?" He sipped his coffee, which he had forgotten in the kitchen.

The others were left gaping for a good minute or two before a lightning strike pulled them out of their daze. They went to the fire and sat around it.

"So, le-" He was cut off by Kai.

"Where have you been?" Kai asked suddenly interested where the one they drove away was living.

"Middle of Nowhere." Jay deadpanned.

"Jay?" Jay's attention went to the uncomfortably sitting Nya. "How has your-" She gulped, "-hand been?" She asked almost gasping out the last word.

"Other than phantom pain, I have been fine, but next time I would appreciate you not cutting off anything," Jay said in a joking tone, but he was not at all. He just needed them not to worry, not that it would make him stay.

"So will you let me explain it now?" The true master of lightning snapped, as Kai's mouth had opened, making them all shiver.

Jay pulled out powder from his pocket and threw it at the fire, which now was green. A memory started to play...

Flashback to right before Jay was made public enemy number one

Jay grinned as he got the Teapot of Tyrahn e ready for him to unlock. He wanted just one wish, no more. That question was mainly from how djinn kings travel realms.

Just a few days ago he found a portal that awfully looked like Djinnjago. When he looked in it looked like they were preparing for a full-out war. He needed to save whoever they wanted to attack as he was the savior of 15 Realms. Ninjago was not included because the Ninjas were the saviors of it.

The savior of realms set the last tile into place and the teapot started to rattle and it got warmer. He could hold it after all the training he has been through but it would result in burns which he didn't want, no matter whether it hurt or not, so he decided to drop it.

So, dare he say, a hideous-looking orange floating man appeared in front of him. The Djinn, whose name, Jay found out after a lot of research, was Nadakhan.

Nadakhan was feeling relieved, and when he looked behind him, he saw the one who released him. He realized that this wasn't just an ordinary man. It looked like people were clothed very differently these days. The cold around him made a chill go down his spine.

"So-" Nadakhan was just starting to say his villain monologue when Jay interrupted.

"You really needn't start to explain your super evil villain monologue to me." The master of lightning said cheekily and turned around, ignoring Nadakhan's 'intimidating' gaze. "I wish for you to give everything you know from the Djinn race." He said as orange particles slowly swirled around the air around him.

"Your wish is yours to keep," Nadakhan said with a smirk, as this guy never really said how. It would be painful to transport it into his mind.

But what he didn't expect was that there was no flinch, or him screaming to make it go away. When you squinted you could see slight discomfort, but other than that, he looked alright.
Nadakhan started looking through his memories and had only been able to find out his name before a large hand slapped him out of Jay's mind.

"I wish for you to take me to Tiger Widow Island." Before Nadakhan could register, he was forced to make the wish come true.

Fortunately for Jay, they were teleported to the entrance to the Tiger Widow's Cave. After a minute of fighting the Tiger Widow, he returned with the venom, still seeing a Nadakhan there.

Jay grabbed onto the Djinn's arm and teleported them back to the place where he opened the teapot.

Nadakhan's eyes widened in realization as he stared at the teapot and the venom.

While Nadakhan was still in a daze, Jay with his lightning-fast movements, loaded the vial of poison with electricity and threw it.

It soared through the air as fast as a bullet, if not faster and it landed on Nadakhan's chest.

Jay took the teapot of Tyrahn and sucked the Djinn into it forever once again. He now knew how they did it, and how he could defeat them.

But what he didn't notice was that right before he 'captured him' something happened.

End of Flashback

"Can I ask a question?" Nya asked timidly and the Master of Lightning hummed. "How did it not hurt?" The air suddenly grew cold, and Jay's eyes glowed in the sunset even more.

"Did you think I escaped unscratched?" Jay chuckled, and the people questioned if he was still sane. "Saving 15 Realms, and not getting damaged would be impossible. I've felt worse pain than that, so it was only like a tickling sensation." Jay stood up, not noticing the guilty emotion spreading through the faces of the others. "Now if you don't mind. ULTRA!" Jay clapped his hand above his head.

For a moment it looked as though nothing was different, but then there was a flash of light, blinding them all except Jay. When they could see, they looked towards where Jay was a few moments ago, and now there was a dragon there. And not any dragon. It was Ultra.

"H-how?" It was Lloyd who had managed to get it out.

"Since you imbeciles are basically powerless compared to me, they called for me. Also, you idiots were too 'busy' doing stuff to notice anything paranormal going on." Jay said 'busy' in a sarcastic tone. "So, he decided to come with me instead of you and he has proved to be nothing but a good dragon so far." He said as Ultra bowed down and Jay petted him. "Can you please go after them and give them a scare?" He asked his faithful dragon with an evil smirk. The dragon took off and a few minutes of waiting later he arrived back with a pirate in his mouth.

If Jay could be any more emotionless, it was now. The others shuddered at the thought of what he was going to do with the guy.

As Jay advanced to the guy that was dropped there from Ultra, he kept eye contact, made his eyes sparkle electricity, and made sure he kept his posture as intimidating as possible.

The poor, not-so-poor guy sweated balls as Jay stepped closer and closer to him. He regretted not saying goodbye to his grandma, mother, father-

"What do you know?" Jay asked in a cold voice, as everyone on the rooftop except Ultra shuddered.

"I-I d-d-don't-t k-k-n-now w-what yo-ou are t-talking about." The pirate barely managed to get it out, well it would have been better if he hadn't said anything, because it only made glare at him. A dark spot appeared in the middle of the pirate's pants.

Jay gestured to his dragon, who, at the command loaded the fire dragon head with a fireball ready to be unloaded at the pirate. "Wanna try again?" Jay asked, but the pirate relented and did nothing, just continued to tremble. Jay sighed, "Well, then I have no choice but-" He never finished his sentence as he started to rummage in his mind. From the outside, it looked, well, horrific. The screams of the pirate filled the city.

Turns out, Jay used the more painful version of searching one's mind. He could care less about what other people think about him.

When he found what he wanted, his eyes widened with recognition and surprise. Nadakhan was trying to get infinite wishes. It was smart, but he could counter it... maybe. He remained in the idiot's brain, to make it more painful for him.

The other started to yelling for him to stop, but their efforts were fruitless. Ultra then shot the fireball at Jay instead of the pirate, and screams were heard.

A second later, Jay appeared out of the flames.

"Thank you Ultra. I lost control for a second there." He petted the gentle beast's snout, only receiving a grunt as an answer. The master of lightning looked towards the passed-out pirate before turning his glance to the gaping others. "What?" He asked coldly.

"How are you not burnt?" Kai asked a little scared at the display of power.

"As I said, training," Jay said. He turned his head towards the dragon and nodded. With a flash of light, the dragon disappeared. Jay turned his back to the others and started walking. The master of lightning glanced back and said, "You will need my help if you want to defeat the bastard. Nya knows where to find me." He continued walking towards the sun as he slowly disappeared.

Time Skip

Nya was standing in front of the front door, meanwhile, the others were behind her, waiting for her to press the doorbell. Her anxiety kicked in right before she was about to press the doorbell. She had a short internal battle, before pressing the button.

A few moments later Jay arrived with a bamboo staff, much like their sensei's. He invited them in.

They reached the living room and sat down on the couch except for Jay.

He started to walk in front of them. "This will be no easy mission. Without proper precautions, it won't be possible." Jay turned his gaze on Lloyd who was admiring the things his birth father kept before he died. He smacked his head with the bamboo stick making Lloyd's focus turn on him. "Pay attention, because I will not repeat anything. Everyone's here?" They all nodded. "We won't succeed without doing some precautions as I said. You all need in range of each other at all times, and if you not all of you, at least two of you need to be together. Otherwise, Nadakhan will pick all of you one by one, and there is no chance you will win. You need to protect Nya at all costs. She is the key person in Nadakhan's plan. He wants infinite wishes and for that, he has to marry someone on djinn land. The rumbles just a few minutes ago, was him getting parts of Ninjago up in the air. That place he will call Djinnjago. Everyone got that?" While they looked terrified of what they heard, they still nodded.

Nya was terrified of the prospect of not controlling everything that happened to her, even though she knew that she was not in a fairy tale.

"Grab onto my ar-" He was interrupted by a rumble, which to him indicated Nadakhan's progress. The Djinn was hurrying up, and it made the master of lightning happy. Normally he wouldn't be happy, but it indicated that the bastards still feared him. But he wasn't too happy as he stubbed his toe into the table. He had gone through torture, explosions, but stubbing his toe was still one of the worst pains.

"Fuck all those Destiny Writers!" He swore, which got confused looks from the others.

"Why do you hate the Destiny Writers?" Lloyd asked once the mini earthquake stopped.

"You know who they are and what they do, no?" They all hummed and he continued, "They can't control me in specific, but they control the environment sometimes." After a moment of processing the information, they all understood.

"So, what I was about to say was for all of you to hold onto my arm." He got some confused looks from them, but he ignored them.

They all placed their hands on his arms except for Nya, who slid her hand in his hand. He wanted to throw her off, but they were wasting precious time, he still needed to meditate today.

Change of Location

Tiger Widow Island

When they arrived only moments later, the only one that was standing was Jay. The others were holding their stomachs on the ground.

"Come on." Jay tapped his feet on the ground. "We need to go before he arrives here." When he said this, they all stood up having felt an ounce fear, but not showing it.

They all followed Jay as he went into the cave. A chill went down their spines as they saw a corpse leaning against a rock. They got startled when Jay let out an incomprehensible sound.

The shuffling from the dark made them squirm except for Zane.

A massive spider came out of the dark and bowed before Jay. They all paled except for Zane and Jay. How influential was Jay really?

They didn't understand what language Jay was speaking with the spider, but by the end of it they came out with a canteen which was filled to the brim with poison from the Tiger Widow.

"Wha-." Cole started to ask but was cut off by Jay.

"We need to go, now!" Due to his increased senses, he could hear nearing sky pirate ships. He grabbed them and held them close, and a few moments later, they all were back in his house.

Change of Location

Jay's House

Meanwhile, they all started to get over the dizziness Jay asked, "ELIAS, can you please ready an impenetrable storing unit?"

"Of course, Sir." The soft male British voice from the celling interrupted them.

"You have an AI." Said Zane excited that somehow, his ... friend made an AI.

Nobody saw the smallest twitch on the corners of his mouth except for Nya as he put in the poison into a box with a lock and threw it into a cabinet.

"Yes, I did."

"Does the name stand for anything or is it just a name?"

"It stands for Extremely Liable Intelligent Assistant System."

"Cool." Lloyd was acting like a hyperactive puppy.

"Now I remember what to do. ELIAS activate Lockdown protocol." Jay said to his faithful friend.

"Initiating 'Lockdown' protocol right away sir." The long process of shutting all the doors leading outside and the closing of the windows with metal has begun, but of course, the others never knew that. All the sounds made them jump, and made Jay flinch due to his enhanced senses.

After a few moments, the whole room was dark, except for the glowing eyes of Jay. "I can't see anything," Lloyd informed everyone about the obvious.

Jay rolled his eyes and clapped his hands. The input seamlessly turned on all the lights in the house. He plopped down on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table. "Would you like to sit down or are you waiting for something?" He asked, lightly smirking. They smiled awkwardly as they sat down on the other couch and Zane sat on the sofa.

They sat in uncomfortable silence until Nya asked the question, they all wanted to ask, but not quite with the formatting they wanted. "How are you this..." She seemed to think which word to use. "uh... Hot that's the wo-." She realized that it was not the word that she had intended to use and blood flew to her cheeks.

"You find me hot. I'm flattered." Jay batted his nonexistent eyelashes, which just made Nya look even more like a tomato. "With the right amount of determination, depression, and training you can do anything you please. Water?" He hadn't waited for the answer before snapping his fingers, which made glasses of water appear on the table in front of them, only 5 though, he didn't want Cole to die. "Does anyone want it cold?" Jay asked which all of them replied. Jay grabbed all of them in front of him and created ice cubes for all of them, which shocked them.

"How are you doing that, Jay?" Asked Zane calmly.

"I can create electric ice and I can extract the electricity. Quite easy once you get it down." Jay said it, as it was just nothing.

Zane finally found his voice and asked, "What more can you do?"

Jay closed his eyes, took a sip of his ice-cold water, and let out a satisfied sigh. "I can do many different things. You only saw a small percentage of what I can do. From making things appear out of thin air to make myself invisible, you name it I can do it." He paused for a bit and looked up at them. "I can control fire, earth, ice, water and I am currently learning wind." Jay counted every element on his hand. "I for one can also stop myself from having any emotions, but that is not needed since I am already emotionless." He said as if he was proud of it.

This was not at all the Jay they knew. He was powerful, and not at all the same energetic boy they once knew. He was cold and emotionless.

"Now if you don't mind, I would like a few hours of meditating and sleeping." He placed his glass down on the table and stood up. "Your rooms are upstairs. Don't go into the room with the blue door. Your fate will be worse than death if you do. Goodnight." He left without letting them say a word.

They remained there for a few minutes, talking about a few things. Most of the conversations were about Jay and Nadakhan. After they were done, they all headed upstairs to search for their rooms.

They knew which rooms were for which one of them it was for, because of the nameplate on the doors of the rooms. Nya got the room with the nameplate 'Bitch', Kai got "Douche', Cole got 'Idiot', Lloyd got 'Child' and Zane just got 'Zane'. As they headed to their rooms, they all thought about one thing. Just what exactly happened to Jay?

Time Skip, The next day

Each and every one of them woke up in the comfort of their beds. Since the windows were blocked, they didn't know when they woke up. And no before you question, they didn't all wake up collectively.

Nya was glad she had her own bathroom. It had been very awkward at the Bounty to share with all the boys there. She was thankful that Jay helped them. He could have left them alone, and they would have lost her brother. The thought of losing her only blood-related family scared her, no, terrified her. They didn't even deserve the help they got after what she had done to him. She was the one who drove him away. Heck, she was the one that cut off his hand with a knife.

As she washed her face with cold water, she thought of a way to thank him. The only thing she could think of was to make him breakfast, but unfortunately, she didn't know where the kitchen was.

Once she was done with her morning routine, determined to make breakfast for the master of lightning, she exited her room and noticed that the only door open other than hers was Jay's. She gripped the sidebar as she went down the stairs. She decided to go to the living room first, then search for the kitchen.

As she entered the living room, she nearly had a heart attack when she saw that Jay was meditating... in midair. She didn't want to disturb him, but something told her that he already knew that she was there. The only choice now was to get his attention.

She cleared her throat, as one of his vibrant blue eyes opened. "What do you want?" He asked the woman in pajamas with a demanding tone.

"I would like to know where the kitchen is." She didn't back down. She was not imitated by the cold shoulder he gave her.

"Once all of the bigots wake up, we all will go to the kitchen together. I don't like it when someone does something in my kitchen without my supervision." Jay said just as he floated one of his legs down to the ground. "If they are not ready in five minutes, there will be no food. So, I suggest you tell them to wake up immediately. Hop, hop!" He gestured for her to get moving.

She speed-walked out of the room and hid behind a wall. She slid down to the ground, and one could see that she was as red as a tomato.

"Fuck."

Time skip

It had been almost 5 minutes when they all arrived looking like they just woke, which they just did. They were not at all grateful about the sudden wake-up call. They arrived in the living room and there they met the smirking face of Jay.

"You guys' almost missed breakfast. But unfortunately, you guys made it." Jay swiped his hand in the air as electric numbers appeared in the air in the form of a digital clock. "One second late and you wouldn't have gotten any food. Follow me idiots" The only one affected by the petty name seemed to be Kai, who looked ready to bellow him. Other than that, they followed his orders and followed Jay out of the room, into the hallway, and finally into the kitchen/dining area.

"You guys will sit at the table, while I, prepare breakfast," Jay stated as he walked away into the open kitchen. "Speaking of breakfast, what do you guys want?" Jay asked in a suspiciously friendly voice as he leaned on the counter.

"I want pancakes!" The super active child named Lloyd shouted so loud that it could be heard through walls.

"Please, may you lower the volume of your voice." The master of lightning, still in the friendly voice, said. Lloyd nodded and the others continued listing of things they wanted.

"I'd like some waffles," Cole answered somewhat politely.

"I want to eat some English breakfast," Kai said to him, not caring about how much work it'd be.

"I'd like some eggs if that's possible." Zane requested as politely as possible.

"Anything is fine by me," Nya answered, already assuming what was going to happen.

"Let's be honest here. Do you think I care what you'd like?" He asked them. "Because, if I am going, to be honest, I fully don't. You will all get bacon and eggs and that's that." Jay grinned, before turning to open the fridge behind him. He got a pack of bacon and a carton of eggs out of the fridge before closing it.

"Why are you being like this?" Kai asked the obvious for Jay and Zane, but for the others, no.

"What'd you think?" He scoffed at the end and paused for a second before continuing with cracking eggs. "Can you answer that or are you waiting for something?" Jay looked over his shoulder as he started stirring the pan.

"Why do you think I asked Jaybird?" Kai taunted with the name that his mother used when he was a child.

"Because I thought that you could think. I guess I overestimated your unfathomable stupidity, porcupine." He left the eggs alone and started laying bacon pieces in the other pan. "All years of treating me like a trash bag, gone from your head just like that?" He snapped his fingers as a demonstration.

"You know that is not true. At least that's not all of it." Nya said, trying to think with all her might of an instance where he had been treated like that. She knew that her brother had done things friends didn't do but she thought it was only banter.

"You would say that wouldn't you." He bit back. "All though you are half right. It wasn't the only thing. The other thing is... How do I say this?" He scratched the back of his head in thought. He thought back... "Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes." This left Nya agape. The true master of lightning finished laying the pieces of bacon and placed the plan on the stove. "You know..." He leaned against the counter to finally face them. "... I always thought you all would regret your decisions, perhaps even search for me. That was always the dream I had before they turned into nightmares. And before I even knew it, my life had already been a nightmare." He took a deep sigh and saw that they wanted to intervene, but he didn't allow them. "Please don't start with the apologies, I already had enough of them for one life. Plus, what would that help with? Exactly, nothing." He looked over his shoulder and saw that the eggs were soon ready. "It is funny that at the same time because of the fact that I am grateful. I am not that pathetic fool I once was. So, I have to thank you." With that, he turned back and turned the stove off.

Once he placed everybody's eggs and slices of bacon on their separate plates, he started to go away but he heard the soft voice of Nya speak to him. "Where are you going?" The master of lightning looked over his shoulder and thought. What he was going to do and what he was going to say were two different questions. How would he answer?

"I am going to do something useful for once." He snapped, and a moment later, he spoke in the softest voice he had in weeks. "I am going to the gym here." With that, he left without ever looking back.

Time Skip

After they had eaten their food, in Cole's perspective, gobbled, some went to their rooms or were located in the living room. Cole had now remembered that it had been a long time since he had gone training his body. The only thing was that he didn-

"ELIAS can you please tell me where the training room is?" The dumbass looked at the ceiling while asking.

"Of course, Rock Brain." Answered the AI.

"Then where is it?" Cole asked the ceiling once again.

"It is at the end of the hallway, Sir Cannot Do Anything."

Cole got up from the thinking couch™ and started to go toward the hallway. As he was going to the, he thought about many different things.

Why was Jay this hostile? He remembered Jay having said that they should remember why. This got his brain working on overdrive. The only thing that he remembered he did was that he started flirting with Nya. Which shouldn't have happened, he admitted to himself.

As he got further and further in the hallway, he thought about how he ban-

That want supposed to happen. It was supposed to be banter, but they just bullied him into leaving. Why was he such an asshole?

He finally arrived at the gym and saw Jay without a shirt lifting weights. Cole didn't know how much he was carrying, but he didn't seem to be breaking a sweat. He had much more defined muscles than himself. It also seemed that he had scars all over his body. There were ones that went over his heart. It scared Cole.

"What are you doing here?" Jay didn't even huff when asking it. He was more in shape than Cole ever was.

"I just wanted to do some exercises in the gym. If you don't mind?"

"No, I don't," Jay answered and stopped weighing. "The weight of the weights can be set at the side of them." Cole didn't want to weigh weights, but he changed his mind.

"Thanks."

Cole went to the treadmill first as he wanted some cardio. He stepped on the pad and didn't check the speed. He started it and instantly fell off on his back. The master of earth stared at the ceiling hearing Jay laughing his ass off in the distance.

"Sorry that I forgot to mention, but the treadmill was turned to MY usual speed." Jay in a millisecond was there above him still chuckling about his situation. Cole had a hunch that Jay hadn't informed him about it on purpose. The next thing that surprised Cole.

Jay was holding his hand out to support him up. That was certainly new. Jay was kind to him of all people? Although he was a little skeptical, he accepted it. He got pulled up and Cole's assumption was false.

"I don't think you would be able to go on the treadmill now. I suggest weight lifting. Although you need to be careful if you go to the same, I was just at. That one has the usual I lift." Cole was left in awe as Jay stepped on the treadmill and ran so fast that his legs appeared not to be moving at all.

Time Skip

"Dinner." Called Jay into the living room where they all were sitting. The gang soon stood up and arrived at the dining table.

The smell of the soup, that was laying on the table in their own bowls, was enough to make their mouths water. It also looked so good.

"I see the soup over exceeded your exceptions. Come and eat now before it gets cold." Jay teasing had seemed mischievous but they decided to not pay attention to it. How foolish.

They turned to Jay who was sitting without a shirt at the table. Nya turned away with rosy cheeks and the others with the exception of Cole and Zane looked at the defined body with envy.

They sat down each in their respective seats they had picked in the morning already. They looked at the soup and shrugged. It didn't seem poisonous, so that was at least some progress.

The Ninja started shoveling the first spoon of the soup and soon it became two and you get the point. The soup's texture and the taste were both so good that they failed to pay attention to the slowly red turning fire ninja.

Just as Kai had his first spoon of soup, a burning hot sensation met his tongue. It was just as he had bit into a chili but a thousand times worse.

"WHY IS IT THIS SPICY?!?" Kai asked the others, shouting out in misery. The others turned to him before laughing at his utterly red face.

"What do you mean Kai?" Nya asked confused at the situation. "It isn't even the least spicy. It is just perfect." She nodded toward Jay, who bowed his head mockingly.

Kai turned to the only possible culprit, Jay. He pointed with his finger towards him, "What did you put in my soup?" He growled.

"I didn't put anything in it."

"You did, otherwise my tongue wouldn't be burning."

"Want me to try it?"

"Yes please." Kai rolled his eyes as he slid the bowl towards Jay who gracefully took it.

Jay replaced the extra super-spicy soup with a normal bowl of soup that was in the kitchen already prepared for the trickery. It was a seamless transition between the both, so nobody could see it. He took a spoon full of soup and placed it in his mouth.

"I don't feel anything spicy in here." He almost burst out laughing at the disbelief on Kai's face. "Try it again, maybe it was something you had eaten before." He said sending a wink to him, making sure that Kai knew that he knew the fire ninja hadn't eaten anything spicy.

Kai lifted the spoon and very carefully placed it in his mouth and the experience hadn't been the same as last time. His tastebuds fluttered at the taste of the liquid. Kai turned to Jay and squinted his eyes before finally going back to his soup.

Time skip

They'd been sitting at the coffee table for a while now, just speaking with each other until Jay came in and sat down on the free couch. He looked so serious.

"So, I haven't said what we would be doing to Nadakhan." That got a nod out of everyone. "As you have already seen it in the green flame that I have gained much knowledge about Djinns and their kind. One of them is the fact that they can be killed. It was not a known fact, and the only thing I could do before was to only weaken him. As we all know it was Tiger Widow Poison. As I now know the only thing that can kill them is if you combine Tiger Widow Poison and..." He lifted his metallic hand which showed lightning bouncing between the fingers "Lightning." They all looked towards Jay in wonder and one of them asked the question that was lingering in the air.

"What does he want?" Kai asked.

"Many different things." Jay sighed. "I want you to imagine all sixteen realms." He swiped his hands sixteen orbs were levitating above the coffee table. "Every realm has a quote on quote 'sister'. These are named sister realms. It means that they are both linked together. If one falls, the other will too. You see the cursed realm was the sister realm to Djinnjago, the living place of Djinns'. Nya had saved the world and so it began the butterfly effect. The realm had fallen and now Nadakhan wants to rebuild it in Ninjago. So far clear?" He looked towards mainly Nya as she looked a little miserable. After the nods of approval, he continued, "The second thing that he wants is infinite power and for that, we need the third thing or rather a person. And that person is you, dear." He looked toward Nya who looked embarrassed at the pet name and at the same time horrified at the finding. She knew she looked like the long-lost love of the Djinn, but this was too far. "The only way to get infinite power is to marry someone on Djinn land. And as we now know, Nadakhan is building Djinnjago." He looked at the worried faces of the others and continued. "We need to protect Nya right now." Jay looked towards Nya who with rosy cheeks looked away and thought.

"How would we do that? He is like an all-powerful god. There isn't anything he fears is there?" Lloyd had asked.

"The only one he fears is in this room right in front of you. Me." He chuckled at the realization on their faces. "You don't have to fret with me around, darling." He stated flirtatiously to Nya, who in turn, for what seemed like the hundredth time blushed.

He might as well have a little fun. Haha. He can't help but laugh to himself at the thought of human emotions. As if he would be capable to love anyone.

It was also hilarious to watch both Kai's and Nya's faces turn all red. Both looked like overgrown tomatoes. He pondered.

"So now that conversation was over with, I am going to meditate to get information. You can stay here if you promise to speak in a normal tone of voice. Are you ready to take this incredibly dangerous mission?" Jay cocked an eyebrow at them.

"Of course." Muttered Nya.

And Jay didn't need a confirmation from the other. He already knew that if they were loud, they would first get a berating from Nya and then from Jay. If Jay had learned one thing over his realm-traveling journeys was to not anger women. He had paid the price for it. The scar right above his heart says it all.

Jay got his legs on the couch and sat cross-legged in the damned middle of the Thinking Couch™. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

He felt himself getting lifted in the air as it had gone down in temperature. Breathe in, breathe out...

The great master of Lightning focused all his powers in the aura around him into an invisible and much more powerful orb around him.

Jay opened his eyes.

As he opened them, he didn't see the room he was just in, he just saw blue. It was like the abyss just more... blue.

Suddenly a bunch of orbs fell from the sky. They seemed to choose two different groups.

One had 14 of them and the other had more than a hundred in it. He assumed that the one with the 14 were the realms and it was exactly what he was looking for.

He floated towards it as the one with the image of Ninjago neared him. If he entered it, he would be a soul that was as powerless and powerful at the same time.

It didn't have the abilities of the owner of the spirit, but it had a teleportation ability. Much like the one Jay uses, but this could go anywhere he pleases. It was very much energy and aura depleting though, so a normal elemental master would die and even himself would have to sleep it out.

Just as Jay had touched the orb a bright white flash blinded him. Moments later he appeared in the room he was in with the others.

He saw Cole and Kai were playing any videogame they found in the cupboard under the tv, Lloyd was looking at all the different statues of his biological father which reminds him to get rid of them as fast as possible. Zane was looking in the air and appeared to be in thought. And they finally, Nya. Nya was looking at his floating body, worriedly. He wasn't able to read her mind because none of his powers were active at the moment but he was very curious why she was concerned.

After snapping out of the weird daze he was in, he had teleported to the sky and starter floating, searching for any signs of floating islands or airships.

After a few minutes of searching, he had found the jackpot. There she was in all her... ugliness? Nadakhan's ship. He started floating towards it, but something stopped him.

He looked up to see Nadakhan standing right in front of him with a cocky ass grin on his face. He didn't like it. Oh, how Jay wanted to wipe that bastard's smile off his stupid fucking face...

"Trying to spy, are you?" Nadakhan asked to which Jay, for the first time in a while froze. How did he know? Jay knew that Nadakhan wasn't a normal villain. He also knew that Djinn don't have a special ability like that. Jay couldn't speak in this form.

"How would you like to have some fun?" The Djinn grinned while reaching forward to grab him...

Location, Jay's living room

Nya was now looking at the TV, watching how the boys were playing the games they had found.

She was chilling when she heard groans and moans of pain. She even heard whines.

The master of water turned around and saw Jay no longer floating, his eyes were closed. He had a pained look on his face as a tear of pain went down his cheek.

Nya as quickly as she could, went to his slumped form and sat down. This had caught the attention of the others.

"Hey." She whispered and shook him gently. "Wake up." He didn't get up and continued to whimper. She was very worried about him.

The whimpers only got louder, pained, and got more and more... The tears were now freefalling from his eyes.

"Please wake up." She said softly yet desperately. She shook him more aggressively.

Jay sat up and threw his arms around her and cried into her shoulder. She froze. This wasn't normal for him.

She put her arms around him and hushed him comfortingly.

"What happened?" She lifted his face to look at her and sided nodded to Zane to bring some water.

"He... he somehow s-saw me." He choked out. "He shouldn't have. I-It's not possible." He rasped out still sobbing. This was a whole new side to the new Jay. A new vulnerable side. "He found me-e and t-tortured me and... and," He stopped and got back into the beautiful woman's shoulder to cry.

"What'd he do to you?" She rubbed his back.

"R-raped me.

Silence. You could hear a pin drop in the room. There was no wind howling, only the sound of Jay's muffled sobs was hearable.

She couldn't believe it. How? It was not the time to think about it now, with Jay in her arms.

"Shhh, it's alright. You're alright." She comforted him as he cried even more.

He was broken, oh so broken. She turned to her right and grabbed the glass of water out of Zane's hand.

"Hey. Can you please drink some water for me?" She asked him softly as she held up the glass of water in her left hand.

Her heart melted as he looked up to her with cloudy, red, irritated eyes. It looked as though it rained in his eyes.

"Ye-s please." His voice cracked as tears still streamed down his face. He looked so vulnerable.

Nya had handed him the glass of water and in just a few seconds it was downed down and Jay stared into the air. Nya sensed that something was still going on and she didn't hesitate when it came to him.

"What's the problem?" That seemed to snap Jay out of his trance as he moved his gaze to Nya.

"He...He knew my-y buttons." He gulped heavily. "He knew everything about me-eh" My PTSD, t-the wa-ay to trigger it. And h-he used it against me" And just like that his whole body was wracked with sobs as his non-metal hand flew to his mouth. He leaned into Nya's chest as her shirt got wet once again.

Nya blushed but quickly pushed those thoughts elsewhere as she ran her hand through his auburn locks. The sobs died down and there was no more crying. He was asleep.

"That was," Started Kai. "Unbelievable."

"What part?" Cole raised an eyebrow. "That what Nadakhan did to him or that he was breaking down right in front of us?"

"Both" Lloyd breathed out.

Nobody knew what to say. Everybody was trying to process what happened. There wasn't anything to say.

"He has PTSD." The master of water murmured looking down at him. "He's been through so much. None of us had breakdowns and those kinds of things. That just shows how broken he is." She frowned. Nya looked up at them, "He's been through much and we don't even know what. And then Nadakhan... did something to him. The bastard wanted to damage him, permanently, but he never knew that he already was. We need to be patient with him. More careful to what we say." She might have glanced at Kai at that moment. She looked at the hair of the peaceful Jay in her arms and smiled.

"If I may interrupt," The voice of ELIAS came out of the ceiling. "He needs sleep. He is tired from the breakdown, the things that happened to him in the meditative state, and being in the meditative state for too long. You have my permission to go into his room." The voice of the AI was concerned for its creator. It wasn't surprising it was shoving emotions but it was still somewhat strange.

"Alright," Nya stated as she looked at Kai. "You are going to help me get him up." Not that she wasn't strong enough herself but she didn't want to wake Jay up with shuffling.

They both picked him up, Nya by the shoulders and Kai by the legs. The walk up the stairs was a hard one but they pulled it through. They made it down the hallway and with her elbow, she opened the door. They didn't look around the room as the only objective was to bring him to bed.

"You can go if you want," Nya said to Kai as they placed him on the bed. "I'll handle it from here." Kai without a question left the room, leaving the door open.

Nya looked to the right side of the double bed to find the blanket. She tucked him in and looked around the room.

Right behind her was a cupboard with frames and items on it. Nya walked over to it and picked up two of the frames.

One was with all of them in it, taken right after the first battle of the overlord. He looked so injured but he looked a whole lot different than now.

The other one was a picture they took on their first date. He looked so careless. He used to wear his heart on his sleeve. The way he stuck out his blue tongue was wholly different to the Jay they were staying with. She ran a finger over the picture before placing both of them down on their collective spots.

She turned towards Jay and kissed his forehead, "Sleep well." before exiting out of the room and closing the door with one last glance at him.

Time skip

The smell of the food that Zane was cooking was incredible. It was almost time for dinner but didn't know if they could cook without permission and didn't want to wake Jay up so they asked his AI. It said that it was alright.

All of them except Zane were sitting at the table and conversating with each other. While they were worried for their friend, if that's what he can be called, they couldn't do much.

"If I may interrupt the conversation," The voice of the AI interrupted their conversation about Chips. "Jay currently has an elevated heartbeat which shows that he is having a nightmare. I would suggest checking up on him as fast as possible." Nya was standing up as soon as she could. She skipped across steps on the stairs to just arrive seconds in advance.

The master of water opened to the door just to see that Jay had thrown off the blanket with his trashing. She went forward, crouched down right next to the bed.

"Wake up." She gently shook him which didn't make him wake up but rather turn to her. Tears were streaming down his face, his eyes squinted so much and his lip trembling.

"Wake up." This time a little more forcefully shook him and he opened his eyes and latched onto Nya once again. She too wrapped her arms around the shaking body.

They stayed like this for what seemed like hours but in reality, it was only minutes. The sobs and crying calmed down to a mere silence. Jay was the one that ended a hug and looked to the ceiling.

"Do you want some food? Zane cooked." There was a strange look in Jay's eyes that she couldn't identify.

"Please." He tried sitting up, but groaned in pain and fell back into bed. "Can you please help?" He asked in such an emotional voice that Nya thought she might cry. But then again what would that help with the current situation they were in.

Nya put his arm across her shoulder to stabilize him. Once they stood up and Jay was leaning on her had they went down the stairs and to the kitchen with much difficulty.

She guided him to his chair. "Sit down and let me get the food for you." Jay nodded and limped over to sit in the chair.

Jay felt all the eyes on him and it made him feel kind of uncomfortable. He just wanted to stare at one spot on the table and be left alone. Without looking he could see the pity in their eyes. He hated pity

He was snapped out of his thoughts as a plate of spaghetti Bolognese, his favorite. "There you go." He looked up to see Nya smiling fondly at him. "What would you like to drink." Now, Jay had special things when he had a breakdown.

"Wine." Nya had a strange look on her face and wanted to refuse, but before she could, "Please." The face of Jay had such a puppy look that she couldn't say no. She sighed and went back to the kitchen.

Moments later, Nya returned with an expensive bottle of wine with one glass.

She placed both of them down and said, "You are not allowed to drink the whole bottle." She glared at him, daring him to say anything. To her surprise, Jay seemed to be okay with her decision.

She poured him a glass of wine and sat down in her place next to Jay.

They had begun eating. It had been silent except for one. Jay's been trying to get the voice in his head to shut the fuck up. He could also feel their eyes on him which wasn't in the slightest good. He hated pity and when I say, I mean loath.

He got tired of it soon after, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He glared across the room.

"We are just worried for you," Zane said as he looked at him with, you guess, fucking pity.

"Well excuse me, but I am not a glass shard that could break at any moment." He snapped at them.

"I would hate to correct you Creator, but you kind of are at the moment." The voice of his AI made him silent. It was right. He had a multitude of breakdowns over the years and nobody to help him with it. He was kind of glad that they were there.

"You're right." He sighed and looked towards Nya. "Thank you. I owe you." The master of lightning said genuinely gratefully.

"For what?"

"For everything." He muttered looking back towards his food.

They continued eating in peace.

Time skip, Midnight

Everyone had already washed up and gone to bed. Jay with help from Nya got into bed...

"...Little birdie..."

Jay woke up with his cheeks wet and sweating. There was no sheet on him as he had thrown that off during his nightmare.

Jay stared at the ceiling in thought. He still didn't understand how Nadakhan had known and touched him in that form. Perhaps someone wished it?

He also knows that he won't recover from this. He never recovered from the things that happened to him. The only one he had for these things was his AI and it could never reach up to a normal person's comfort. He was embarrassed that the others had to see him like that but were very thankful. Thankful for Nya being there. Even though he might be an asshole sometimes, he wasn't cold-hearted.

Jay snapped out of it and stood up from his bed. Might as well, knowing he won't get any sleep any time soon. He got in his slippers and gripped the wall. He couldn't stand upright from you know what.

Still gripping the wall, he slowly went down the hallway, making sure to be as silent as possible. Once reaching the stars it had been easier. There were bars to grip onto. His body ached from every movement he made, but he didn't care.

Once he finally arrived in the kitchen did, he finally let tears of pain fall. He wasn't by any means undamageable. Nadakhan did it.

The master of lightning got cocoa out of the cabinet, milk out of the fridge and a mug out of the top cabinet. He heated the milk in the mug and when it was done, he put in the cocoa and mixed it. By the time he was done he was putting his weight on the counter from both his hand.

Tears just kept coming and coming going down his cheeks and then cheek and falling to the counter.

"Are you alright?" Came a horse whisper from behind him. He quickly wiped his tears and sniffed once and turned around and saw the sleepy beauty herself Nya.

"Ye-s I am." The waver in his voice betrayed what he said. Nya just sighed.

"No, you are not." She murmured more to herself than him. He'll just have to pretend that he didn't hear it.

"Why are you awake?" He wondered.

"Uhm... What you said about the sister realm, it just got me thinking and couldn't sleep." He knows she's lying but doesn't question it.

"Want some hot chocolate?" He envied the excited look in Nya's eyes as he couldn't be excited about anything. Some emotions he is not capable of feeling.

"Please." He nodded to her and started making her chocolate. "Why are you awake?" She asked as he put in the mug full of milk in the microwave.

"Nightmare." He'd hope she'd understand and have not explained it to her in detai-

"What was it about?" And there go all his hopes and dreams.

He carelessly lifted the hot mug out of the microwave and put in the cocoa powder and the canal. He put it in front of her as she put her hands around the hot mug. He gripped his mug not for warmth but rather comfort.

"Would you like to know? There is a lot of messed up stuff." It was true.

"I still would like to hear it." Her stubbornness wouldn't allow Jay to not say anything.

"Alright..."

So, there they stood with Jay explaining his nightmare for hours on hours. Torture, fights, rape, you name it. He explained everything to a misty-eyed Nya. He didn't dare cry in front of her and neither did she. They drank their chocolate in sadness. Nya even explained what she thought about when Jay had asked her.

It was about half four when they finished their talk. Jay grabbed both their mugs and said, "Late night hot chocolate therapy." A moment of silence later Nya's giggle filled the room. For the first time in a while, Jay genuinely smiled.

Time skip, 7 AM

Jay woke up before anyone else. He remembered that he put the bamboo staff he used on the first day under the bed. It was a gift from his old master, Wu. He got up and crouched down. He touched something and pulled it out. It was the staff. It would be helpful for him for walking and the thing that he was planning to do.

The master of lightning got himself ready, before going down the hallway and knocking on every door as if someone was trying to break in.

When all of them arrived in the living room he was standing there uptight with the bamboo staff.

"Today breakfast is transferring into brunch." That got a whine out of Cole. "Get on the ground and do 100 pushups." With jaws on the ground, they stared at Jay.

"But-"Started Lloyd but he never got to finish it, due to Jay smacking him with his staff.

"Butts are for sitting," Jay smirked. "Lloyd will now do it on his fists. I would suggest doing it faster so I can begin making brunch. Hop, hop!" He clapped as they all got down on their palms and in Lloyd's case his fists.

Jay looked at them as they had begun, but something was off. Kai wasn't doing his pushups correctly.

"Kai hips a little down and you'll be perfect." Kai adjusted his hips so it was now in a good position. It certainly made it a little more difficult but that was the whole reason it strengthened the body, wasn't it?

Cole was a little clumsy so Jay needed to grab his shoulders and put his arms a little more apart. He could feel a pair of eyes eyeing the back of his skull.

He went back to his original spot just to hear. "Jay, can you help me?" That was a question from Nya. But he didn't go.

Her very fast beating heart gave it away. Tactical flirting, huh. He thought as she looked at him expectingly.

He moved towards her and got on her level. "Continue on knuckles." He whispered into her ear and she knew she got busted. She continued on her fists.

Jay got into the returning position as they finished it and when they did, he pointed his staff at an exhausted Lloyd. "Perfect example of being a brat. When you are in a life-or-death position, you wouldn't hesitate, right? No, you wouldn't. That's why you sometimes need to shut up and do it without a question. Not always, mind you but this was a perfect example." He was not cryptic like his old master, Wu. He didn't want them to be suffering because of words, he wanted them to be suffering from exercise. "Also now do 200 sit-ups, but keep your momentum." With eyes bulging out, they began once again.

Heaves and short breaths could be heard as they reached the 100th mark. Lloyd had begun to slow down and Jay hit him on the head. "Do 10 more for slowing down." That got everyone to be faster rather than slower.

Once they finished it and were breathing very harshly. he began explaining again. "Motivation. Such a fickle thing, you would think. But you always need some. Such as now. You saw your friend Lloyd being in a position you, yourself didn't want to be in, so you sped up. Sometimes the littlest things can give you motivation and that drive is what you need for success." And that's why he succeeded on many different occasions in many different realms. "Plank position for 2 and half a minute."

"That's too much." And it was Cole that said that. "Maybe 2 minutes only," Cole suggested.

Jay crossed his arms with bamboo staff balancing on itself. "3 minutes."

"1 and half a minute." The others all glared at Cole for being such a dunderhead.

"5 minutes." He wasn't going to let him go off-hook with this one.

"3 minutes."

"3 minutes for the others and you 5 minutes. Now!" That got them out of their anger and started doing the plank. He needed to correct the posture of Kai at first. Next what he saw didn't surprise him.

Nya was looking expectingly at him. "Can you please help?" There was a problem with the posture but he knew what she was doing. He also knew that if he didn't do it, she would keep bugging him. He sighed and went to her.

He put his hands on her waist to adjust her posture. He cringed at the touch. He adjusted her and whispered into her ear. "If you do anything of this kind again, I swear to god I will make you do 100 pushups on one finger." She shivered at the hardness of the voice.

Once they were done, the last speech Jay will hold that morning came. "Discipline. Just as you saw Cole didn't at all take it seriously what I had said. And what I say in training is a rule. You need to do what I say. I don't care whenever you pulled a muscle or had a dislocated shoulder last week. You need to do the exercise or you just need to do more." He pointed his staff at them. "While I make brunch you guys get on your gym outfits. It's already on everyone's bed." And with that, he limped with his staff away from them as they exhaustedly looked at him going. That sure was a hard warm-up, if it even counted as a warm-up.

Time skip, Brunch

Kai was wearing a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants. Nya was wearing a sports bra and leggings. Lloyd was wearing a simple loose T-shirt with sweatpants and Cole was wearing a T-Shirt with no sleeves and shorts. Zane was wearing the same as Kai except in white.

They all were chilling in the living room until Jay had called them to eat. Upon seeing the mountains of food on the table, their mouths were filled with saliva. Waffles, pancakes, eggs, you name it and it was there.

They sat down and for the first time since they have been here, it was a peaceful dinner. They were talking with each other like normal humans, even Jay managed to crack a smile or two. There was not a single moment where no one was talking. It either was something dumb or something very informative coming from, of course, Zane.

Jay also did the dishes once all of them were done. Once he came out of the kitchen and was done with the dished, his face hardened, and got himself in the posture of a teacher.

"All of you stand up and get your fatasses into the gym. HOP, HOP!" He clapped his hands and all of them stood up with the exception of Cole.

"Come on we just at-." He was interrupted by a smack on the head with a bamboo staff.

"50 pushups on your knuckles when you are there." Cole glared at Jay but stood up and followed everyone out of the room. This was gonna be a long-ass afternoon that's for sure.

Jay went after them and told them to line up, which they did.

"Stretch while Cole does his pushups." There was a quite disgruntled look on Cole's face but he got down into position anyway.

It wasn't a lot of time because of the fact that Cole was the fittest out of all of them, with Nya in second place. Jay needed to see how they warmed up because it helped him understand how they trained. He had already seen Cole do it so he didn't need him to warm up. It seemed the most determined and hardworking was Nya and right behind her was Zane.

"Go on the treadmills and make sure it is set to the maximal speed you can run at." They all complied except Cole who was looking at him as if he was crazy.

"I haven't even warmed up," Cole complained which got him another stick to the head.

"Should've thought about that before complaining." His smooth voice echoed through the gym.

"So unfair..." The master of earth complained, but went to the last remaining treadmill.

"Life's unfair," Jay said to the whole room rather than Cole. "Start." He tapped his staff on the ground.

The fastest out of them was Lloyd and he was ahead of Nya and Kai. Made sense that the Smith siblings had almost the same speed. Now, Jay didn't make them go on the treadmills to just show off their speed, no, he wanted them to improve. So, with his power, he changed the speed of some treadmills. He did it on random, but he made sure that they were at least at Lloyd's level before increasing beyond that. He was so very lucky that they didn't notice it much that the speed has been changed. They only did slightly.

He began increasing it on random again but this time he changed it by a greater amount. Soon, they began to notice.

"Woah... Why... is... this... faster?" Nya managed to get out without getting a stitch.

"Because I want you guys to improve. Also-" He searched in his pocket before pulling an energy bar out of it. "Last one standing is getting this." Just as he said in the morning, he was making them work for something. Keeping them Motivated.

The first one out was Kai, his form was too bad so he got swept off the treadmill to the ground. The second one out was surprisingly Zane. He wasn't fast enough so the good old tin can get swept off. Lloyd's body was tired of going very fast.

Now it was just a 1 on 1. Nya vs Cole. It was fairly surprising seeing Cole in the final two as he was the one that had complained about not getting any warmup at all.

Jay decided to play with them a little. He got out the Bar and held it up. Once it grabbed the attention of both of them, he sped up the treadmills by a bunch.

Both of them were caught off guard and struggling. The others just stared in amazement as they ran faster than they have ever done. Just only a few seconds later Cole was first swept off his feet closely followed by Nya. They both soon wobbly stood up balancing on their less ran-out leg.

Jay tossed the bar at Nya, who luckily caught it before it went flying past her. "Do you see what you all have just done?" He asked as they all flinched. "No, no. I don't mean it like something bad, I am just asking." The master of lightning mentally facepalmed at them.

"No?" Answered, more like asked in Jay's opinion, Lloyd.

"Do you all seriously not remember what I had fucking told you this morning?" They all shook their heads. He sighed, disappointed. "I told you about motivation. All of you were motivated to get that energy bar." He pointed at Nya who was eating it as if it were gilded. "You managed to get past your limits is what I am trying to say. All of you were tired because of said exercise, yet you pulled through and the moral of the story is that you can do anything if you are determined." He tapped his staff on the ground. "To the next exercise." He pointed his staff at the weights.

They all went there with Nya slightly trailing behind, eating her bar that she earned.

Jay looked at them as they stood next to their separate bench press. "At the side of the weights, you can see a number and the measurement. Set it to a maximum amount that you can weigh and begin." They had all that Jay had asked them to do.

Once they had all begun, Jay let them warm up their arm muscles a little, then make them suffer. Nya and Cole looked like already giving up, which was the point of doing exercises.

"You guys do know that I have another one of these bars, don't you?" He snapped his fingers and there it appeared right above their heads, just out their reach. He snapped again and they disappeared and one returned to his hand.

He started to once again slowly increase the amount that it weighed. It seemed as though the others were trying a little harder, but the first ones out were Nya and Cole. They were still fairly tired from the treadmill, so they didn't have much energy.

The next one out was Lloyd as he was not much physical strength but rather elemental strength. The one after was Zane, even with his titanium body, he cannot carry that much. The last one remaining was of course Kai who got an energy bard tossed at him. They were tired and it only had been less than half an hour.

Little did they know that they weren't even half done.

Time skip, 3 PM

With their body aching they were sitting slumped all across all couches in their pajamas. Only Jay wasn't there and doing something else entirely different. They were, to be honest, quite bored as they had nothing more to do other than suffer of the muscle ache. Being half-dead is no fun.

They had no idea what they wanted to do until Lloyd spoke up from his space. "Let's play truth or dare!" He excitedly sat up cross-legged and looked at them expectingly. They for one didn't care what they played as long as there was something to do. So, all of them sat up in the same position as Lloyd had.

They decided to start with Lloyd.

"Kai, truth or da-" He was interrupted by someone coming in the room. They all tensed but once they turned around, they were relieved that it had only been Jay. He looked fairly confused about what they were doing.

"What are you guys doing." He gestured with his stick to them on the couches.

"We are playing Truth or Dare," Nya answered. "Want to join?" She tilted her head and smiled at him.

He shook his head and went to head out the room but a hand-pulled his arm back by a little making sure that it didn't hurt him. Under any normal circumstance, he would dropkick that person in self-defense and tell the officer it was in self-defense but since there wasn't anyone else in this room other than him and the others, he decided to be nice.

He turned back to see Nya looking at him. "You said that you owe us one. I think it would be fair if we exchanged that with you playing with us. Am I right?" She looked at the others on the couch as if daring them to say anything else. They all nodded so she turned back to him and said in a whisper. "Please."

The master of lightning considered and decided to play with them. There wasn't anything to get his mind off of anything at all. "Alright." He agreed and joined them sitting on the Thinking couch™. Nya also joined by sitting next to him.

"Alright so let's continue," Lloyd said once they settled down. He also decided to change the person to Jay. "Jay, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, I am not a pussy." He answered and held out his hand in which a glass bottle of beer appeared. He managed to get in one sip before Nya took it away. He also got slapped in the back of the head for what he said and the beer too.

That certainly made it difficult for Lloyd, as he had planned questions. Then a big-brain idea came to his mind. "Set Kai's hair on fire." Without missing a beat, Jay snapped his fingers, and Kai's hair was set a Flame. While all of them except Jay, who was smiling, was laughing at Kai, The master of fire was panicking. He hadn't even realized that the flame didn't burn a single hair on his stupid head.

"PLEASE PUT IT OUT, PUT IT OUT!" Kai shouted as he flailed his hands as he didn't know what to do with them. Jay decided that he had suffered enough, so he snapped his fingers which made the flame go out. All of them laughed as Kai crossed his arms over his chest, puffed out a breath, and said in a whisper, which they all of them could still hear. "Wasn't very nice of you."

Jay looked around the room for his next victim. His eyes found Zane's and he grinned. "Zane truth or Dare?" He mockingly tilted his head. All of them were surprised at the playful side he hadn't shown since they were there.

"Truth."

"How compatible are you with Pixal." Zane seemed to freeze, haha get it, as the question was asked. If Jay would have had to guess that if Zane had been a human he would be blushing like crazy.

"Very compatible." Pixal cheered in his mind, which only Zane could hear, but only that mattered. Zane repeated what Pixal said and asked a person. "Nya, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

He decided to ask what Pixal wanted to ask. "What did you do at midnight?" Nya tensed, which wasn't seen by anyone, except Jay, who inwardly chuckled. He found this question wholly interesting and hilarious.

"I was drinking hot chocolate with Jay, who was there in the kitchen for who knows how long." She shot a suspecting glance at him, which he deflected. To avoid any awkward conversation, she quickly changed the subject. "Kai, Truth or Dare?"

Kai, who now was out of the phase where he was still panicking for his porcupine of a hair said. "Truth."

"Is it true that Dareth interrupted you and Skylor?" She already knew the answer but the others certainly didn't. Skylor had told her when she went to her noodle place.

"Yes." He murmured as they laughed at his embarrassment. It had seemed that it was 'Bully Kai Day' Why? He thought as Jay chuckled. "Cole, Truth or Dare?" He turned towards Cole as he asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to punch Jay in the stomach," Kai smirked as he saw Cole stiffen and Jay raise an eyebrow. IT was not secret that Cole was strong but the way Jay made them train and the way that he trained suggested that he was way stronger than him, maybe even stronger than all of them together.

Just as Cole opened his mouth to protest, Jay stood up and said, "I'll allow it." He placed his staff right next to him as it stood in place. "Don't hold back." Cole stood up and went in front of him.

Cole got into position before punching Jay in the stomach with all his might. Jay didn't move at all and Cole's fist stood in one place before The master of earth pulled it back and whimpered in pain. All of the others including Jay burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

Jay hadn't had this much fun in years. He was kind of glad he helped them.

Once all of them calmed down and the pain in Cole's knuckles went away, they both sat down. "Lloyd, Truth or Dare?" Cole asked Lloyd the question that had been passed around.

"Dare."

"I dare you not to eat candy for a month." There was a whine from Lloyd before he nodded sadly and looked at Nya.

"Nya, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." And right then and there a sinister grin appeared on Lloyd's face as he was planning to do something stupid and bad.

"I dare you to... kiss Jay." Right then and there Nya froze and Jay stared at Lloyd unimpressed. There was a slight problem with how Lloyd said it. He didn't specify where Nya had to kiss Jay.

"You didn't say where she had to kiss me." He smirked as he held out his hand towards Nya's way, who now was relieved about not having to kiss her ex-boyfriend and friend. She kissed his knuckles and he drew his hand away and wiped it in his clothes, which in turn made Nya frown. She didn't know why, but she was sad.

Lloyd whose dare was thrown in the trash was sulking with his knees drawn up to his head as if he was crying.

It was also safe to say that Nya, nor Jay chose Dare ever again.

Time Skip, Midnight.

"Where are you trying to go little bird?"

For the second time that week, Jay woke up drenched in sweat and tears. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this emotionally unstable. It could have been days, weeks, months, years, he didn't know.

For years he'd been alone and suddenly gaining an audience was fairly strange for him. Even so that they helped him during... the hard time in his life. Since then, he decided to be less of a dickhead than he was, but that was hard for him to do.

They just had quite a nice dinner and had an actual nice conversation. He hadn't felt so... welcomed in years.

He sighed as he stood up and grabbed his staff. Jay went down the hallway and stairs the same way he did the night before, just with the stick. He opened the door to the kitchen and did the same hot chocolate routine he did just yesterday.

Once he was done, he heard the same little footsteps and the door opening just as last time. He knew that it was Nya that once again arrived.

The master of lightning turned around to Nya sheepishly smiling at him. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked as he sipped his chocolate. She nodded and moved to stand next to him to get out a mug for herself. "You sure are comfortable." He murmured so that she couldn't hear it.

It was a comforting silence that managed to calm Jay from his nightmare. Even though he'd never admit it, he was glad that Nya was awake. He wasn't alone at least.

"Nightmare?" The master of water asked him as she turned away from staring at the microwave to him. He nodded to her and jerked his head towards her as if asking why she was awake.

"Thinking." There was something else to it, but he didn't bother. They made eye contact as Jay sipped from his mug. They broke contact when the microwave beeped, signaling that the cocoa was now ready. Without her looking, he made sure with a tap of his staff that the outside of the mug was at least at a touchable temperature. She would've touched it if it weren't for him.

"Want to sit at the table?" He jerked his mug towards the table. She agreed, so they went to sit at the table.

They sat in utter silence. The silence was comforting in its own way. If he'd been alone, it wouldn't be as good as it is now. A sudden thought appeared in his head as he looked towards Nya and swallowed the chocolate in his mouth.

"As I said last night, this is Late Night Hot Chocolate Therapy." She snorted. "We've talked about me, but not about you. Care to tell anything." He didn't know why he wanted to know, but this was the least he could do for her after she helped him two days ago.

"I can tell you one part, but the other is rather... embarrassing." She looked down to her lap. Jay could feel the embarrassment radiating off of her.

"Do tell."

So there they sat with her explaining her own demons. Of how she couldn't sleep knowing that she killed men, women, children, and all types of Djinns, ghosts, Entrapped ones from the cursed realm with the destruction of the Preeminent.

She explained that the media and the city only saw her as the 'Girl Ninja' and that it made her upset that she couldn't choose her destiny.

"If they see you as the 'Girl Ninja', then show them what you are made of. It is the only way of making them realize who you really are. And for the other, you've yet to realize that it was your destiny from the start. You are also mad that the powers that you've got you've only inherited and not made by you. Correct?" She nodded. "You've also yet to realize that you wouldn't have gotten that GI if you hadn't worked hard enough. I know for a fact that Wu doesn't give out GIs' randomly. Understand what I am saying?" He looked at her as she shell-shocked nodded. He could see many emotions going through her eyes, along those lines of Gratefulness, Understanding, and something else. She suddenly launched at him and hugged him.

The feeling so foreign of someone hugging you. You don't even notice you want to be touched until you are starved of it and can't get after. He hugged back.

Once they got out of the position, Jay cleared his throat and looked her in the eyes. "What was your second problem?" She looked to be thinking for a moment before shyly turning away. He didn't want to read her mind.

"It... doesn't matter." She now looked his way and he could see her embarrassment.

"It clearly does."

"I-I'm sorry." He didn't understand. He didn't even understand when she hung her head in shame.

"What for." He wanted to provide some sort of comfort but didn't know-how.

"For everything." She muttered so that he could hear it still. She flicked her hair back and now looked at him. "The," She gulped. "Day you've left I was in shambles. I cried myself to sleep thinking that another one of the team was gone. I found the letter that you've left and I knew it was from you. I thought about what could've made this happen. Of course, it could've only been about Zane but it didn't seem like you." Her eyes started to get wet and were shimmering in the little light there was. "I was thinking day and night about it, yet I couldn't find the answer. For a month. I was on a lead. I figured out the other half of the equation, but I knew there was still something. And one night I cracked it." A single tear escaped from her right eye. "Listen, I am so so so sorry. I was blind and wrong. My 16-year-old brain was not thinking at all. And that's not even the worst." She raised her voice a little bit but that was only hearable for Jay's ears. The hair on his arms and neck was sticking up. "I didn't listen to my heart and that's why is screwed up. I am not begging you to consider anything with me but I want you to forgive me." She soon collapsed into his shoulders softly weeping.

Jay didn't know what to do. First, he was shocked at the amount of emotion displayed by Nya. He hadn't expected her to be this sorry about 'That'. She was crying into his now wet pajama shirt and to be quite frank he didn't know what to do. Comforting people was once his thing, but over the years he forgot. So, he did the only thing that he knew would work.

He hugged her. He still stiffened when Nya also threw her arms around him. How wouldn't he? He is not used to physical contact.

"It is alright," Jay said to her as she looked up at him when she finally calmed down.

Nya realized the position they were in a pulled away. "Sorry." She sniffed and sat back in her original position.

"It is quite alright," Jay said to him as he looked at her. She was a mess. Hair everywhere, tear-stained cheek. "You should go to sleep." If there was something Jay was sure of, it was that a good sleep after a good cry can be quite delightful.

"Okay, I guess." She shakily stood up and pushed in the chair. Jay did the same. He wouldn't allow her to go up alone in this state. She seemed to accept him coming along.

After a stroll up the staircase, they stood in the middle of the hallway.

"Goodnight, Jay." She said as she turned around and left the direction her room was.

"Goodnight, Nya." He said as he turned around and went to his room.

He laid in bed for an hour before finally going to sleep.

Time skip, 7 AM

Last night when he had been pondering on what they would do for training. There on his cabinet was a headband, which lead to a good idea in thought, but it needs to be put into practice.

He woke up every single one of them as he went down the hallway and the stairs. He waited in the same spot as the day before.

The chatter down the halls and the stairs said that they all were coming. Once they arrived, they looked towards Jay, utterly confused. Jay looked as though they were outside, in sweaters and sweatpants. This wasn't the normal clothing he was wearing day today.

"In your rooms, there are many different outside clothing for you to try and choose the most comfortable one. We are going outside training." He snuck a glance at Nya, who looked to be better than at midnight.

They all bowed to him as if he were a sensei, which indeed confused him. He knew he taught them, but when had this respect come? He decided to space out.

One thing he learned over the years is the mastery of spacing out. If you space out and get out of it, you don't even notice how many minutes have gone by. The only thing that needs to be helped is how to space out, but that can be resolved with just random thoughts. It really could be anything.

The rattling sounds was one made him awake from the time travel thing he did.

Nya was dressed in the same crop top as yesterday and now a pair of sweatpants. Everybody else was dressed in black sweatpants and a sweatshirt in the appropriate color of their separate GIs. They looked ready to rumble.

Time Skip, 7 30 AM

"Where are we going?" Lloyd asked as the leaves beneath their feet crunched. They were in the middle of a forest as the autumn leaves fell down the trees.

Nice atmosphere for training. Jay thought as they walked through the forest for him to find the perfect spot to start what he had planned.

In his years of traveling, he had discovered that natural environments were better for training. The amount of oxygen helps them breathe while training. Also, people feel more connected to the nature of the forest.

"This place will be good enough." There was a patch, a spot where the leaves were sparse. "Line up." So they did. Lloyd after Cole after Kai after Nya after Zane.

"Today we are going to be accustoming to Nature. Nature helps you connect to your body in a way nothing can. Accustoming with Nature, can and will help you get stronger, both mentally and physically." He walked around and looked in the face of everyone. "I lived in a log cabin far away and I got stronger than I ever was." He now was in the middle of the leaves that fell in minutes. "We also will have a competition, but that can wait. Now warm up. We start in 5 minutes." Jay said as they had begun their own warm-up routines.

If Jay said that they weren't hilarious to watch, he would be lying. The inefficiency of them warming up was visible. Form and just everything was wrong with it.

After the 5 minutes were over, he spoke up again. "I could laugh my ass off because of all of your methods of warming up. All wrong." He looked at them sharply. "Honestly pathetic. Let's put that aside now and begin working hard." The master of lightning double tapped his staff on the ground two times and blue particles appeared on the ground. It swept the ground and moved out all the leaves. The amazed look on their faces was worth it in itself. The leaves falling around them still made residue, but it made everything better.

As leaves neared Jay, even with a staff, he moved expertly between the leaves. They didn't been brush anything on him and neither did the staff. He fluidly moved back to his original spot. "That is what you are going to learn today or at least, try to learn." He smiled at their look of amazement. "What you are going to need today is discipline, needing to be stayed determined and control over your own body. So, let's begin with some easier exercises to take complete control over your body...

Time Skip, The Game

It is safe to say that the exercises weren't done very well, but at least they still learned something. Even though they couldn't use anything good with that.

"Take a headband each." The colors of the headbands hanging from the headbands were coordinated to the colors of the GI's they usually wear. They all went to him and took the corresponding-colored headbands and wrapped them around their heads. "You all will go around a specific area in the forest marked by blue particles. The goal of the game is to get headbands of other's heads by any means possible, except murder. If you are the last one remaining, you win. I will cook you your favorite food." That got Cole's attention. "Am I clear?" Jay raised an eyebrow and they nodded. He clapped his hands as a wave of energy went through them and replenished their energy and at the same time did something they didn't see.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"GO!" And so, they began. They all ran in different directions of the forest. Some west, some east, some even north.

He couldn't really use his powers due to his usual tiredness and from what had happened. He just hopes they don't get lost and follow the rules.

It was now just a waiting game.

Time skip, End of the Game

The first one out of the competition was Lloyd, which Jay had foreseen, mostly because of the style of Lloyd.

Lloyd, in Jay's definition, was a little too soft. Jay had gone inside his memories to see him fighting Cole. He could clearly see that he didn't wasn't to fight his friend.

So, when Lloyd stood in the place he had stood only minutes ago, looking defeated, he approached him. Lloyd didn't look up until Jay was right in front of him and in the process of placing a hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"You do know this is a friendly competition," Jay said to the tight-lipped Lloyd. "You need to see them as foes for a little while. No matter how much you don't want to hurt them, you need to if you want to. Of course, the only things that you are probably able to give them and they would be able to give you are some bruises and a black eye. Next time, you need to get yourself together, alright?" Lloyd nodded, seemingly still in thought about what Jay had said to him. It had truth to it.

The next one out was Kai, due to his hot-headed decisions he had lost to Nya, who was much calmer than her brother. Jay went to him to give Kai a talk.

Kai, instead of being sad about his loss like Lloyd, was angry. The undying fire of anger in the older Smith was seeable and also feelable as the air was getting hotter and hotter as Jay approached him.

Jay, this time didn't place a hand on the other's shoulder, but rather stood there motionless in front of Kai. "Calm yourself." Air getting hotter... "You need to calm the fire within. Your element is taking control over you, which is normal, but you need to learn how to control it. Think of someone you love. It is a short-term solution but it'll work." Kai closed his eyes and Jay left him to it.

The next one was Cole who lost to Zane. His loss was because he didn't think fast enough, so Jay went to him to console him.

He put a hand on the other's shoulder and began to speak. "You need to focus on what is ahead of you, not what happened, not what will happen. You need to learn it, but it won't be hard." He left him to think.

The fight of Zane and Nya they saw. To be honest they couldn't miss it since they were fighting right next to them. Both of them looked tired, yet not damaged in any way.

The way they both smoothly moved and used their powers to their advantage. The dodges, the punches, the kicks, everything was on point. He felt proud to have taught them so much in such a little time.

Everyone was surprised at the next part of the fight.

Zane swept her legs and Nya jumped it over delivering a kick in the meantime which he managed to block with his arm. What Nya didn't foresee was that Zane went for the leg sweep again, making her fall. Nya started crawling backward as Zane went to make an ice wall behind her to block her off.

Zane shot.

It never arrived.

Jay grinned.

There was Nya, holding out her arm at the ice that was hovering in the air. Everyone but Jay was stunned and that included both Zane and Nya. Zane lost control of his powers, and the ice shard went towards Zane, hitting him and knocking him over.

Nya finally snapped out of it and went towards Zane who was still processing what happened and ripped off the bandana making her the winner.

Jay went to her and lifted her arm. "The winner! Nya the Water Ninja." She snapped her hand out of his grip and laid down on the ground, panting.

Jay kneeled next to her and said, "You did it. You managed to control ice, one of the elements you can control. Now don't think that you can control ice just like that." He snapped his fingers. "No. You still need to learn much more to make sure you can control it one hundred percent of the time, alright?" He asked her as she looked towards him, eyes showing happiness, and nodded. "Now, what would you like for lunch?" He asked as she grinned at him sitting up.

She looked in his eyes and, in all seriousness, said, "Lasagna." Then burst out laughing a second later, which made Jay smile.

Time Skip, 2 PM

After a good dinner, which consisted of a little leftover soup and the lasagna Jay had promised Nya. He considered desert, but that was a little too much.

They all were sitting in the living room, watching some random trash series that come on the TV. To be honest with himself, Jay had never watched TV in the living room. There is always time to try something else, right?

While the others were watching TV, there was something that Jay had on his mind. Jay had seen how all of them fought and had seen some progress but he still needed to make a plan for each of them. He also had to be more careful where they are training because Nadakhan could always be watching. Jay had been an idiot for going to the forest and making them split up.

That didn't matter now, all in the past. He needed to train them before Nadakhan came, but they all were tired so he couldn't exactly train them tomorrow. Nadakhan won't stop until he has at least Nya, but since all of them worked so hard they deserved a nice break.

He also thought about how he had changed this week. Before it, he had been a massive douchebag, a sadist, rude, and never spoke unless his AI spoke to him. Now, in the middle of the week, he had noticed the changes. Don't get him wrong, he was still a douchebag, but not as much. As a matter of fact, the others have softened him and he didn't know to be happy about it or not.

Suddenly a weight fell on his shoulder, snapping him out of his trance-like state. He looked to the right of him and saw a very tired Nya sleeping on his shoulder. All in all, it was understandable for Jay. Both of them woke up at random hours of the night and Nya was still exhausted from the competition.

Jay tiredly smiled as he dozed off on Nya's head.

Time Skip, 5 PM

Jay woke up to a very bright light making its way through his eyelids. He had been grateful that he could sleep in the light since his enhanced senses had normally never allowed him to sleep in the light. This time surprisingly, they did.

He carefully lifted his head from Nya's, making sure not to wake her up. He blinked very fast for a few seconds before looking around the room and seeing that everyone was still very fast asleep.

The clock right under the inactive TV made him almost sit up from his place, but then he remembered that Nya was still sleeping. He looked to the left of him and there was his savior, a pile of pillows.

He grabbed them placed them under Nya's head, turned off the light, and headed out to the kitchen.

He had no idea what to cook. Jay looked through his recipes from the top shelf and yet nothing caught his fancy of doing for dinner.

He went back to the living room and leaned on the doorframe. Jay looked at the forms of the others. He decides one thing he wanted to do and in any other circumstance wouldn't do, he read Zane's and Cole's minds for what they wanted to eat.

Mac and Cheese and Tiramisu. Not a bad idea. But he had another idea that popped into his head as a starter.

He went back into the kitchen and got out all of the ingredients he needed for both of the foods. Jay wasn't a newbie in the kitchen. After all, he needed to do a few things all at the same time when he ran away.

Moving smoothly to the kitchen he readied the pans and pots and preheated the oven. He didn't remember when he had been so energetic about cooking and food in general.

"Wha-t are you doing?" He looked behind him and over the counter just to see Nya yawning.

"Baking," Jay said tipping the bowl in the bowl full of egg yolk. Before turning back to his work, he asked, "You know you can make coffee, right?" Chuckling he turned back to the bowl, only to hear the sound of the coffee machine just seconds later. He made sure he didn't let the temperature of the bowl to hot or cold.

Jay continued on with mixing the ingredients together with Nya staring at the back of his head, leaning on the counter while sipping her coffee. To be honest, it kind of made him uncomfortable with someone staring at the back of his head, but he would never show it.

There was the sound of a mug being placed down and then he heard Nya say, "Let me help." She moved next to him with a pleading face.

He sighed and said, "Once I am done mixing in the rum, you can help me with heating the mascarpone." He grabbed to bottle to the right side of him and loaded just the right amount of it. He cooled it to room temperature.

Jay placed the whisking stick in her hand as she looked wide-eyed at the stick. "You are going to whisk the mascarpone till it is smooth and I add in the cream." There she was standing in front of something she didn't know what it was and mixing it. It would probably lead to a catastrophe, but you only live one lifetime, right?

So they did, a lot of synergy involved, Nya mixed while Jay was adding in the remaining ingredients. They soon were ready with the cream and Jay quickly did the coffee dipping liquid.

"Want to help me?" He stuck out a ladyfinger in her direction. She was leaning against the counter with hands behind her back.

"Sure." They were working faster than Jay would've alone. Certainly, helpful to have someone to help with such a boring procedure.

For a moment, Jay forgot that he wasn't working alone and he whistled a song he had heard a long time ago, just after he'd been announced as public enemy number one. 'I Love you so'. The song that fitted his earlier life perfectly.

Just before finishing the first layer of the ladyfingers, he had heard from the right of him, "I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind, this feeling's..." The voice was Nya, who accidentally raised her level of volume before going back to mumbling.

"Lovely singing voice by the way." He smirked at her as he laid the first layer of cream. From the corner of his eye, he could see her blushing a little with embarrassment.

"Well excuse you and your awfully good hearing, it is not my fault you heard it." She leaned closer in anticipation, but then Jay turned to her.

Their faces were only a few centimeters apart.

Jay turned back to the plate and said, "I am speaking the truth." He held his hands up a little bit before going back to placing Ladyfingers.

Both of them decided to stay silent for the rest of baking, cooking.

Time Skip, 7 PM

Laughter echoing from the kitchen is what the others woke up to. The first one up was Kai and he woke everyone up one by one.

There also was a very distinct smell nobody could identify something, the only thing that they knew that it was food. Duh.

So as they made it through the hallway, the laughing halted as they heard talking of a male voice and a female voice.

It was a surprise to see Nya and Jay laughing together at the kitchen table and both of them sipping away at their own mugs of brown liquid. Hearing them enter the room they snapped their heads at them.

"What were you two doing?" Kai sleepily gestured his finger to the two of them.

"We were talking and about to wake you all up but as I can see that the bedheads have already woken up." Jay placed his mug down and stood up. "Please sit down. Dinner is soon going to be taking place." He went out of the room picking up three bowls and Nya followed his example.

Soon enough they returned with the bowls but now it was filled with hot, steaming soup and in specific, meatball soup. They all were fairly hungry after resting this much in the afternoon.

The chatter and the warm feeling around the table wasn't anything Jay had felt for a couple of years now. The jokes and stories being passed around the table made it feel like it was a daily occurrence. Jay wasn't used to it.

Yet, he found himself smiling.

Soon enough they all were done with the soup and were ready for the next course of the meal.

Mac and Cheese, Cole's favorite as Jay knew. Cole was really happy to see his favorite food on the menu.

Once they were done, Kai went to stand up only to hear, "I have one more surprise." He went back to the kitchen while everyone just stared at him as he grabbed something big out of the fridge.

He put it down and revealed it. Tiramisu was the best one they have ever seen in their lives. Zane was over the moon for his favorite dish.

Since the day of his runaway, Jay hadn't felt so warm.

It was almost like a family.

Time Skip, Midnight

"Tell me, Jailbird, where is the girl..."

Another sleepless night for Jay but he at least got some sleep in in the afternoon.

He followed his normal route as if he had been doing it for years.

Grab the staff, be quiet, go down, go to the kitchen and finally make cocoa.

However today, he wasn't the first one there. It was Nya already having mugs 2 done. When she heard him enter she looked up from looking at her feet.

"Want one?" She held up one of the mugs, which he took sending a small nod in her direction. "Nightmare?" She looked at his tear-stained cheeks and red eyes that were only seeable due to the fact that his eyes were giving a small amount of light.

Jay only nodded as he drank the steaming hot cocoa which burned his tongue but paid no attention to the pain. Nya grabbed the mug and lifted it from his parted lips.

"Pay attention." Nya scolded him for a second before her face softened. "What was it about?" Nya flinched from the stupidity of the question.

"Why would I tell you?" He snapped at her before his face fell and looked back to the mug. Even though he was tired and was trying to forget the pictures embedded into the depths of his mind, it was no reason to snap at Nya.

"Because I care about you." She slipped her right hand into Jay's left one, an action that felt so natural and the action that shocked Jay.

The action, the way she said it, it was all so genuine. No signs of lying in her voice, body language, or even heartbeat.

So, Jay vented out to her before she passed out in his arms due to tiredness

He took her upstairs, carefully as he still had the stick on him, and went into the room.

He laid her down went to the door and took one last glance at her. He smiled before closing the door.

Time Skip, 8 AM

When Jay got out of his room, he already saw that all the doors to the rooms were open, meaning they already were up. He chuckled and went down the stairs.

He found them sitting on the couch, looking energetic from the good night's sleep.

"Today there is no training." He saw them as they turned to him and slumped with relief.

Jay sat down on the couch right next to Nya. He snapped his fingers and a cup of coffee from Starbucks appeared in his hand.

"From where did that come from." Nya looked up from the book she just started reading. He squinted his eyes and read the title. Turns out it was 'Harry potter the goblet of fire. He was mildly surprised that they knew where he had his books.

"I don't know actually. Probably just out of the hand of a cashier." He grinned to himself and took a sip. He let out a satisfied sigh.

"That is... cool." Lloyd stared at Jay with googly eyes as if he was his hero himself.

"It is." Jay sat on the couch thinking whether or not to turn on the TV or put in some music but he decided on the latter. "ELIAS turn on my playlist."

"Right away sir," ELIAS replied and a violin started playing. Only Jay, Zane, and Nya recognized the song, while the others were listening to it for the first time.

"Years ago when I was younger

I kinda liked a girl I knew..."

Everything was alright.

Nothing could go wrong, right?

Time Skip 4 30 PM

All of them ate the remaining food from last night's dinner. Safe to say it was just as good as it was fresh.

They were all doing the same thing that they were doing in the morning. Kai was looking through his phone, Lloyd and Cole were playing on their phones, Nya was reading, Zane was just sitting talking with Pixal in his head and Jay was sitting eyes closed, relaxing.

There was nothing to worry about this afternoon.

Jay was just listening to the song playing from the speakers around the room when he heard something buzzing that wasn't a part of the song.

He sat up and hissed, "ELIAS stop and scan the area around the house." The buzzing seemed to be closer and closer and he identified it as a helicopter or something like that.

Everyone looked up to see him slowly advancing the cabinets.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Nya asked folding the corner of the page and putting the book down before standing up.

"Be quiet and stand up. All of you." He snapped back.

"Airships detected. Would you like to turn on the shield sir?" ELIAS asked Jay.

"Yes." He hissed as he rushed to the cabinets. "And all of you get your suits on and be prepared." While he was getting the poison out of the box, he put in the poison he heard the whooshing sounds of Spinjitzu.

He finally found it and put it on the table. He went to open it but was interrupted by the ground shaking.

"Shield capacity 80%."

"Shit." He tried to stabilize himself, but without his staff, he couldn't. He almost fell but someone held him up. He looked to his right and saw Nya holding him upright and aiming to get him the staff. He nodded to her and held the staff in his hand.

"Shield capacity 60%." Shit, they were using all their explosives. Jay was trying every password on the lock from first dates, birthdays, or his runaway date and nothing was working. And the others could do nothing but stand there helpless.

"Shield capacity 40%."

"Shield capacity 20%. Approaching Critical level."

"Shield capacity 1%. Critical level." The lock clicked as it opened to the code '2114'.

Jay grabbed the poison as quickly as he could and with all his might shouted, "HOLD ON TO ME!" Hands grabbed onto him as he went to teleport.

"Shield capacity 0%. Shield depleted." Was the last thing they heard and the last thing they saw was something blowing up.

Change of Location

Jay picked himself up and looked around him. They were in a field near the house he had built himself a long time ago.

He looked in his metal hand and sighed with relief. The poison was still with him.

Jay turned back and saw the others stirring awake. Something was missing and he could feel it.

"Where are we?" Asked Kai as he stood up from his place and offered a hand to Lloyd.

"Near my other house." He looked over at the group. Zane, Cole, Kai, Lloyd, and...

"Does anyone see Nya?" Jay started looking around but he didn't see a single sign of her in the area. The others did too and the same with Jay didn't find anything.

"Shit." He fell to his knees and let the staff fall and teleported the poison to his house. His hands were in front of him clutching the grass as hard as possible without ripping them.

Lightning danced between his fingertips as it started to rain and the wind blew so hard it nearly blew away the others. They couldn't do anything just watch as their friend suffered.

"I promised myself I would protect you." Tears that were streaming down his face nonstop were mixing in with the rain and were blown away by the wind. "I promised myself no harm would be inflicted upon you." His eyes flicked from the entire being blue to being normal.

"Jay stop!" Kai tried to shout over the wind but nothing could be heard.

"Yet I've failed." His whole body was sparking from lightning and the lightning strikes seemed to be more often. "I have failed you." The rain got heavier.

"Jay please!" Lloyd tried to stop the wind with his power however he failed.

"I've failed you." The lightning from his hand seemed to spread through the puddles on the ground around him, illuminating the surrounding area with blue light. "Taken by that rat bastard." The wind blew even harder than it already had blown all of the others back by a little bit.

"Jay you need to calm down." Cole's voice yet again is drowned out by the wind.

"I promise I will come for you." The rain and the lightning seemed to lessen as the clouds in the sky went away. The wind went from being super strong to being super light causing the others to fall over. "I WILL come for you." The rain disappeared as the lightning around Jay's body went away and his eyes returned to their normal state.

All above them was a rainbow seemingly out of place.

Jay looked to the sky and said, "I will come for you and that's a promise." He stared at the rainbow for a moment before standing up and going to the others to help them up.

He gave all of them a reassuring smile before pulling them up one by one.

"Jay, if you don't mind me asking, what was that?" Zane asked curiously as he squished out all the remaining water out of his GI.

"That Zane was the worst outburst I've ever had." Jay looked at all of them as they all tried to get water out from every nook and cranny of their outfits. "We need to get going now. My house is just over that hill over there." He pointed to his right.

"What are we going to do now?" Kai asked as they began to walk in the direction of the cabin.

"Knowing Nadakhan he will get married tomorrow." He jumped to the big rock in their way. He could walk normally after the outburst he had. It was one of the benefits of having an outburst this large was the healing power it had. "He wouldn't get married before 4 PM but wouldn't get married after 5 PM. That is when we attack. I already have a plan." He went forward and looked at the house from a distance. "We are nearly there."

Time Skip, 7 PM

Jay was the first one that got into the house and the others stayed outside waiting for Jay to be back with the spare clothes he promised them.

They were lucky enough that they all got their favorite colors. Jay himself was in a blue sweatshirt and once again he held his staff in hand.

"So what is your plan?" Kai had asked as he sat down on the bench decked with pillows on the terrace. All of them were sitting outdoors around the table except for Jay who was standing up.

"Tomorrow, we go to Ninjago city and wait for a floating piece of the city to go up to his special place. Nadakhan knows we are coming so we need to be careful of hidden Sky pirates out in the city." He explained to them as he stood there with his hand tapping his leg a little out of anxiety, another thing he hadn't felt for a long time. "We need to go up with the piece and sneak all around Djinnjago. We somehow need to get his sword which has many souls within. From Master Wu and Misako to Elemental Masters and citizens." He looked at them as they caught up to his plan. "Me alone or I with someone else need to go into the sword to rescue Wu, Misako, and a countless number of elemental masters. We then crash the wedding and delete him from existence. The islands above Ninjago will fall but we have Wu, Misako and the elemental masters evacuate the city. Understood?" He looked at them and all of them nodded. He took it as they understood what he had said and started to walk to the main entrance until Zane's voice stopped him.

"How are we going to give him the poison."

"From afar and I am going to be the one who throws it. The electricity will help the poison kill him. Without it, it would just weaken him." He looked back at them and said, "There is food in the fridge. It is fresh. After that go to sleep. We have some things to do tomorrow."

Time Skip, Midnight

"It is all your fault I am captured..."

Jay opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. He didn't stand up nor sit up. Wouldn't make sense for him to stand up.

He couldn't make himself cocoa because of the fact that everyone was sleeping in his living room. It also wouldn't make sense without Nya.

These nights he would go and make one but she wasn't there now. Away miles on miles away in Djinnjago captured and forced to marry a bastard.

The guilt that it came with, it ate him alive. The feeling of what could happen to her.

It is my fault after all. Jay thought as tears clouded his vision but they didn't dare fall.

He hoped that they hadn't done the same thing to her as they did to him. He wouldn't ever forgive himself.

Only if he'd dropped his stupid staff and grabbed Nya at the last second, she could've been teleported too.

"I promise," He closed his eyes before opening them smiling, "I will come to rescue you." He whispered.

Jay closed his eyes and forcefully put himself to sleep.

Time Skip, 10 AM

All of them were ready for the journey ahead. They all had casual clothing but underneath were their GIs. So, they could hang out in the city for a while, meanwhile, Jay was calculating where the next floating piece is going to be.

It was also safe to say that everybody's nerves were at an all-time high, even Jay's. Even though he had defeated Nadakhan once, defeated is the wrong word, tricked him, he still couldn't help but be on the lookout a little bit.

They all were standing outside the house on the grass waiting for Jay to begin explaining what was going to happen before they invade Djinnjago.

All of them were wearing a sweatshirt and black sweatpants and they made sure not to wear the color of their GIs. It would give them away very fast.

Zane was wearing a pink sweatshirt, Lloyd a yellow one, Kai an orange one, Cole a brown one and Jay was wearing a violet one. It would take one super ninja fan to figure out who they really were. The hood of each one was on each one's head.

"So," Jay said with his bamboo staff right next to him and on the other hand was the venom. He was standing in front of them as they looked at him. "Each of you has an earpiece?" He asked and they nodded. "All of you are going to be going around Ninjago City looking around for Sky Pirates on the ground. It should be pretty easy to differentiate them from citizens. Once you find them, make sure no one is looking or you are in an alleyway. You need to knock them out and then contact me. The police will be there soon to clean up after you. I will also be doing the same thing as all of you but I still need to monitor where the piece that we will be going with is going up. All of you got that?"

"We did." The green Ninja said in agreement with the others.

"Jay, won't they recognize you from your hand?" Cole had asked him and pointed to the hand in which the staff was in.

"That is where this comes in." Jay grinned and pointed to where his ear would be if there wasn't a hood on him. "ELIAS if you will?"

"Right away sir," ELIAS responded in his ear. The earpiece that Borg had given him all those years ago was coming in handy.

Jay held his Metal hand up. Something blue spread over the hand, piece by piece, and soon enough it looked like a normal hand. Zane wanted to question what it was but was reminded that it wasn't the time.

"So are we all ready?" The lightning Ninja asked everyone around him and they all seem to think for a bit but they ended up nodding. "Then hold on to me." Everyone held on both his arms and with a crack, they all disappeared.

Change of Location

Just a millisecond later they appeared in some kind of alleyway. Everyone except Jay stumbled a little. They quickly picked themselves up.

"We are near the police station. All of you split up and search. Notify me as soon as possible if you see one. Now go!" Jay whisper shouted at them.

"Okay, Jay chill out." Lloyd had said, but all of them had already begun moving.

Jay got his own plan into place. He began to head towards the main entrance of the police department. It was quite easy to go in, with no guards, no annoying Ronin in the area.

The only thing he needed to be careful of where a bunch of student cops. He thought for a moment before deciding to go invisible.

The master of lightning spread all his powers to his feet and began jittering all over the place before he disappeared. He went past all of them and almost bumped into one of them that got left behind.

He looked around the place for the captain's office as it wasn't at the original place he had been months ago. It was now the office of two idiots who seemed to search after the others and researching about what had happened to the parts of Ninjago.

Anyway, he went up the stairs at the end of the hallway to another hallway. With his enhanced sight, he could see that at the end was at the end of the corridor. He rushed with his super-speed there and opened it.

There was the captain, building the model of the ship he had given him. It was quite funny seeing him to put it together.

Once he fully opened and closed the door did the chief lookup. He looked confused and the only thing that seemed of was the blur of light randomly in the room in front of him. It was almost like a ghost. He wanted to get a closer look...

That's when Jay revealed himself. The chief fell backward and put a hand to his heart. Soon the officer looked up to meet the glowing blue eyes and the chief recognized those eyes.

"Gave me a heart attack there. What would I be of service Jay?" The officer asked and his eye twitched which made Jay question his decisions.

"I need the entire police force on standby." He said which made the Chief choke on his own salvia.

"What?" The police captain managed to get out as he was coughing from the spit he had falsely swallowed.

"As I said I need the police force on standby. I need help arresting a few of the pirates." That is in itself got the chief interested.

"How do you want me to do that?" The chief asked Jay, properly interested.

"The ninja team is with me and we are trying to rescue Nya before Nadakhan gets infinite power. We need to reduce the chance of pirates catching up to us as we go up in the sky. The others are currently cleaning Ninjago of them. You just need to take them into custody." Jay said it as there was no room for argument, which made the chief a little pissed off but he did not dare show it in Jay's presence.

"How do I know where they are?"

Jay had already started walking out of the room and without sparing the captain a single glance, he threw him a walkie-talkie. He disappeared with a crack.

Jay once again appeared in the abandoned alleyway. He got out of it and kept his eye on the ground. His eyes would be a big giveaway if some pirates saw them. He heard a beep in his right ear.

"Jay, I got some on me," Lloyd said with a big heave.

"Where are you?"

"Ninja Street 2114." Jay snorted at the number. It was the same as the password he had given the box.

"Alright." He tapped his earpiece.

"Channel switched," Elias spoke to him from the earpiece.

"Ninja Street 2114."

"Got it." The chief responded and the connection cut as Jay tapped his earpiece again.

"Channel switched."

"Let's go beat some ass ELIAS. Can you scan the area?" Jay asked his trusty AI.

"Of course, sir."

Time Skip, 3 PM

Jay was sitting in his favorite café waiting for the others to arrive.

It was a very busy day for them so far and it was going to get harder from there, so, Jay naturally decided to have a break before the big thing. He had contacted them through the earpiece that they should go to 'The Cat and Bird Café'.

The coffee in this café was so delicious and the service was also fast and simple. The shop in itself was special to him. So many memories.

Flashback

"Where are we going, Jay?" Nya asked Jay as they walked through the streets of Ninjago. She had casual clothes on and her hair wasn't tied in a bun.

"That is a surprise," Jay said to her as he rushed forward a little bit.

Jay had his favorite pair of jeans on and a blue jacket to top it all off. His hair was getting messier by the day. His eyes were full of life and energy and the haunted look in his eyes was gone.

"But can't you tell me?" Nya pouted as if she were a child.

"No, but I can tell you that we will be there soon." Jay stepped over the crack on the ground. "It is right on the corner." He pointed to the sign that Nya couldn't yet see. "Come on!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her along.

Her giggle was music to his ears.

Soon enough after dodging many people on the way, they arrived. The sign just a little right and above the door had read. 'The Cat and Bird Café'.

"Strange name?" Nya said to him questioningly as they entered the shop.

"It is." Jay agreed. "But the name is fitting." Jay looked for a free table.

"How so?" She followed Jay around the tables and seats full of people.

"There is a cat walking around and a Blue Jay flying around."

End of Flashback

"Nyaaaaw" He looked down and found that the fluffy white cat was looking at him. It was as if the cat sensed something wrong and came to him.

Jay petted the top of the cat's head as it meowed satisfied. He smiled at the small creature.

Unfortunately for the small cat, there was the sound of the bell ringing, signaling that someone came in. Jay looked up from the creature and saw that all the others came in and that they were still wearing their hoods.

"Why did you call us here?" Lloyd asked him as they sat down at his table.

"We are going to rest a little before going up." He said flatly to him.

"There still are pirates out there and you want to rest?" Kai whisper shouted his question to Jay to which Jay finally looked Kai in the eye.

"Do you want the mission to go in vain? I know all of you are fucking exhausted right now and if we go there like this, nobody will survive." Jay snapped at Kai. "I know where and when the next piece is going up so we still have time."

"When and where is it going up?" Zane asked Jay.

"3 40 PM. And it is that intersection right there." He pointed out of the window to the intersection away meters away.

"That is... convenient," Lloyd said.

Jay stood up and looked over them with his eyes trained to the ground. "What would you guys like? I will only buy cold drinks because we still need to drink water."

"Iced White Chocolate Mocha please," Zane said his order.

"Iced Blonde Caffe Americano." Lloyd said.

Kai surprisingly said, "A normal coffee.

Jay blinked. "You know that it is not cold?"

"It won't burn my tongue because of my elemental power," Kai grumbled. Jay nodded and looked to the ground towards Cole.

"I would like an Iced Caramel Macchiato." Cole smiled at him.

"Be right back." Jay started walking towards the counter. He put his hand into his pocket and snapped his fingers. There a 100$ bill appeared. He reached the cashier's counter.

He started listing off the other's order and he got a Latte Macchiato. Jay almost messed up once as he had almost looked at the cashier. He paid for the coffee and grabbed the holder they were in.

He brought all of their coffees to the table as they began to chat away and drink.

Time Skip 3 37 PM

All of them had drank their coffees and downed a whole bottle of water Jay had snapped them. They were getting themselves together to leave when the bell rang.

There stood two undercover pirates. All of them saw that except for Jay who didn't look up.

"Jay, look up," Cole warned him as he was ready to stand up.

Jay looked up and at that exact moment did the pirates look at him. Their eyes widened and quickly ran to escape to Djinnjago.

Jay was the first one that stood up and ran after them. When he exited the shop, he looked up to find that they were on their planes.

"Ultra!" Jay shouted and jumped high. In that moment Ultra appeared from a portal and readied himself for catching Jay. He caught Jay and, in that moment, Jay chose to shout, "After them!"

Ultra took off and followed them through the city. The maneuvers were dangerous for both parts, meaning that Ultra had to be more careful than those in the planes.

A few minutes of chasing later an earthquake was happening throughout the city. Jay knew that this was that the part of it was lifting off, but he needed to catch the pirates before they said anything to Nadakhan.

"FASTER." He shouted to Ultra who went a little faster than he had moments ago.

"Jay, this is our chance!" Lloyd shouted in his right ear through the earpiece.

"I still need to catch them!" Jay yelled back.

A few moments later Zane spoke up, "Jay it is now or never."

"Change of Plans Ultra, to the floating island!" He shouted as Ultra changed the direction. When they were almost there he spoke up. "I need you to stay here and Help Wu after he arrives." He airjitzued off of the dragon's back to the island.

He stumbled a little bit before catching himself. All of the others were watching as the plane disappeared into the clouds.

"They know we are coming." He looked at them with a tense face.

"That is not... good," Lloyd stated the obvious.

"We need to be extra careful with going around." Jay looked up before directing his line of sight to his teammates. "Get off the plus clothing." Jay started to spin in a blue circle. He appeared the next second with his enhanced GI.

He looked at his... friends already dressed in their responding color. The Blue Ninja never would have thought that he would team up with them once again. It was crazy to think that a year ago he would have let them die, but now, the question was still there yet the answer would take time to think about. A single Djinn named Nadakhan brought them together.

Change of Location

Djinnjago

The island they inhabited was slowly but slowly approaching the beginning of the floating island city. If Jay had, to be honest, it didn't look that bad, although it was strange to see an island of sand next to an island of the industrial district of Ninjago.

The anxiety that all of them were feeling was too much. All of them were showing some sort of nervous inputs except for Jay, who kept his cool and cold façade up. Behind all that brave male bravado, he was fearing for the life of Nya and the whole world.

He looked up to see hordes of Sky Pirates patrolling all across parts of the mess. It wouldn't be easy to get across to the temple, where Jay could only guess was where the ceremony would take place.

His stomach got sick just from thinking about it. Ceremony for unlimited power. Seems something straight out of a fairytale. Well, then again, Ninjago was never normal and neither were the 15 other realms.

The sheer possibility of what Nadakhan could do with all those wishes was limitless. The rule that mortals had for wishing wasn't written for Djinns. Djinns could get anything they've ever wanted and we are talking about the most dangerous one.

This was in no way going to be easy.

"Guys," Jay looked toward them. "Once we are in the range of the island, we need to grab onto the side of the closest one. Everyone in their mother is here." He looked toward the huge chunk of islands. "Other than that, just follow me silently."

They all nodded but Cole had something to say. "Shouldn't we at least do a battle cry?"

"Alright Cole, Give hands." Jay chuckled and they all put their hands in the middle of the circle they were standing in. "1, 2, 3, Ninjago." He just said it normally while all the others whisper shouted it.

Jay looked over to the fast-approaching island they were nearing. Once it was right next to them, he jumped and grabbed on the side. The others soon enough followed him.

They all climbed to the top and stood up on Jay's command. The two idiot pirates didn't even notice, nor hear them sneaking past them to the bridges. There also was a very convenient little ledge that led to under the bridges.

With Jay in first, they held on the underside of the bridge. They were fairly lucky because of the fact that there were holes for their hands. If there was anyone above them, they were doing a bad job of catching them.

After the long climb through the bridges and the miniature islands, they arrived at one of the larger islands. Just before they went on the island Jay stopped them and directed his gaze to Zane.

"If there is a pirate or two, I want you to freeze them and push them off with your power," Jay said to him.

"But won't that kill them?" Zane asked as he genuinely didn't understand.

"Ultra will catch them and turn them in."

Zane nodded now understanding what he had to. Even though he would feel a little bad, it was for the future of Ninjago and the universe.

So, they continued. As it turns out they were lucky that Jay notified Zane because two pirates came in the direction they were coming from. Well, Zane froze them into an ice block that slid off the island.

The next area they went to was a small island that connected to nowhere. It was so to say a dead end, but Jay thought otherwise.

Jay stood at the edge of the island in the exact opposite direction they needed to go on. He looked over the edge of the island to see the chain, connecting them, was a little longer than needed. Suddenly an idea formulated in his head.

While the others were scratching their heads what to do and suggesting ideas, (The only one somewhat smart was Zane), Jay went over to them.

"Kai, I need your help." He didn't even wait for Kai to acknowledge him and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the edge. "The two of us will guide the island with fire." He looked Kai in the eye.

"Alright." He readied his arms and started blasting his fire full power. They were fairly hidden by the islands surrounding them but all the others were still on the lookout.

The island started moving a little bit, but it was apparent that only with Kai's power it was not going to be enough. Jay joined in.

The difference between them was big. In Jay's case, some of the particles were blue, which was only possible because of the heat of it. The island started moving at a normal speed and a little while later they arrived at the side of the island.

They climbed up and were quickly met with another pirate that Zane made quick work of. They arrived at the two main bridges that connected the island they were standing on to the one where the temple was.

Nerves at an all-time high, the last path to the temple were right in front of them. Where Nya, the sword was held and where they needed to kick Nadakhan's ass.

"Follow my lead." He said to them as they went under the right bridge and jumped under them with such precise movements. They needed to be extra sneaky because the ones that patrol on the left one could see them at any moment.

They soon were at the end and Jay jumped in the water. He could feel their gazes at the back of his neck but they jumped in a moment later. Jay and the others didn't go anywhere until Jay put out his arm. He began propelling them upwards with the current he was creating in the water.

They were now at the pond and all of them looked up to see the temple just over the bridge. Jay looked to the left to see a toolshed there.

"You guys get to the toolshed while I get the sword." He whispered to them and they nodded to him silently before heading out the water and bolting towards the toolshed. Jay watched them as they opened the door and went inside.

He took a deep breath and went under again. He swam further the canal until it stopped right before the temple. He was glad that he was wearing blue or otherwise he would've been spotted.

He waited for the one that patrolled the ground floor to go away before jumping from the pond and then to the roof of the first.

The Blue Ninja heard a ship looking over the area flying ever so nearer to his location. He looked all over to find a hiding spot before it found him. There was an indent on the wall where the window was supposed to be but wasn't there. He hid there and prayed for the best not to get found.

Jay released a sigh of relief when he wasn't found. He was glad he didn't need to use his powers to make himself invisible. He didn't want to get exhausted before going into the sword.

He jumped onto the third to grab onto the pole and skipped over the entire floor. He quickly jumped over to the fifth in one jump without anyone spotting him.

There was the window that led to the room where Nya was supposed to be. He silently and carefully ran over to it and looked through the bars.

And then there she was. Dressed in a wedding dress looking at herself in the mirror looking ever so miserable. She looked kind of... nice.

Jay scanned the entire room with his eyes before catching Nya's attention. "Nya, hey?" Her head snapped towards her direction immediately and a smile came over her face.

"Jay, you came!" Nya whispered to him and looked him in the eyes. "The ceremony is starting soon." It was more of a statement out of fear. With his enhanced sight, he could see her eyes were wet.

"Nya, I know you are scared but I need you to listen to me." He gripped the bars right in front of him. She sniffed and nodded to him. "I need you to get me that sword."

"I'll try." She said to him.

"Thank you, just hold on a little bit." She nodded to him. He went on to give her a hand for comfort but heard a masculine voice say.

"I don't trust anyone else. I will escort her myself." The voice was unmistakably Nadakhan's. Before he could hide, he slipped cursing out the Destiny Writers in his head. His leg got caught on the rope nearby and now he was hanging by the leg, upside down.

He heard a door opening and the bastard speaking again "It is time my love." Then he heard shouting and, in his eyesight, appeared a ship full of pirates looking at him.

"Fuck are you looking at?" He taunted and got himself his blades ready. He got into a jumping position on the wall, cut the rope, and jumped over to the pirates, ready to bet some ass.

"If you won't come willingly, Nya, I will take you regardless." The pirates kept coming and he fought them off one by one. He got sick when he heard Nya telling Nadakhan to call her Delara. "Why the sudden change?" The smooth-voiced bastard asked Nya surprised. A pirate came behind him and punched him. He didn't feel anything and pushed the pirate just a little and the pirate was on the ground knocked out.

Nya's skill of manipulation was quite advanced if Jay had to be honest. After all, they had seen many manipulative people over the years in the other realms and Ninjago itself. In the end, he heard the cling of the sword being put down and the door being slammed shut.

He jumped over to the window and put his hand between the bars to grab onto the sword.

The power that the sword held was immediately apparent. The souls that he could hear begging to be let out were overwhelming for him. He almost dropped the sword just to get rid of the voices coming from it. Jay used one of the techniques he learned from a realm he had been to block out the voices.

Jay looked all down to the ground and saw that the pirates doubled in numbers, so there was no way he was going down on the ground. A risky idea popped into his head and he went with it.

He jumped and started airjitzuing. It was harder to do with a sword rather than empty-handed. Aiming himself right above the entrance of the shed he deactivated it. Holding the hand out that was empty he fired out hot water that would soon be evaporated into steam.

He managed to slow himself down without anyone seeing him. He opened the door to see everyone already waiting for him.

"Okay, we need to be quick." Jay held out the hand with the sword to Zane who took it. "On the count of three, you are going to strike me with it."

Cole held out his hand as quickly as he could. "Woah, you need him to basically kill you?" Cole blinked at Jay.

Jay grinned and nodded his head. Cole sighed and moved out of the way.

"1." Zane lifted the sword right above his head. He had his doubts but he needed to do it.

"2."

"3!" Zane struck the sword down on Jay's head and a moment later a whisp of blue light appeared in front of them. It quickly traveled to the green gem on the sword.

"They are in there!" They all heard shouting from the outside. Kai looked out of the window and saw pirates quickly approaching.

"We've got pirates coming."

Change of Location

The Sword

Jay felt his body weighing more than he remembered a second ago. He felt strangely tired. He opened his eyes to see blinding green and crystals all over the place.

He started putting his plan into place. He first needed Griffin Turner, Master of Speed. The problem was locating him in such a little time. He was on a timer he had to remember.

He spun around at found Griffin Turner just floating about. Charging up his legs and arms he swam after him as fast as he could. He was glad that he could still use his powers to make himself go faster when he couldn't normally.

He soon reached him and shook him as fast as he could, which wasn't very fast. "Wake up!" He shouted which came out slow of his mouth.

The master of speed slowly opened his eyes and saw the master of lightning pointing to two figures in the distance.

Griffin Turner, Ash, Neuro, Wu, Misako

One down 4 to go.

Jay pointed to the next two he needed. Ash and Neuro. Both could be useful in rescuing the city.

Both of them used their elemental powers to boost them a little. It didn't do much, but at least they could go at normal speed.

The two of them shouted at the pair and shook them awake.

Griffin Turner, Ash, Neuro, Wu, Misako

Griffin and Jay pointed to the exit for the other two. Ash and Neuro floated over to the exit and got sucked in by the light.

The both of them looked around for the two elderly. They spotted them soon enough, but they were at the complete opposite end. They once again used their powers to guide them through the abyss of green.

They shook the elderly awake.

Griffin Turner, Ash, Neuro, Wu, Misako

All of them were now hurrying to the glowing exit in the middle. Jay at this point yawned because of the constant drowsiness he was experiencing.

Don't fall asleep

The first one in was Griffin than the other two. Jay was just about to enter when two hands dragged him down very far away from the exit.

He looked down to see Clouse, a dark magic user he had met years before. He kicked him off and hurried towards the exit.

His eyes were closing very fast and he couldn't do anything about it. He was so close.

Don't fall asleep

Almost there.

D0n't f4ll al33pp

Just one more push.

D0$'t 74l1 @133pp

Everything went black.

Change of Location

Djinnjago

"I don't think we can hold it any longer," Cole said to his teammates holding the door. The door was almost breaking and they couldn't do anything about it.

All of them now had their backs to the door. Suddenly, the sword on the ground started rattling and blue sparks came from it. It started glowing too.

They were blinded by a white light and were thrown off their feet.

It took a few seconds for the bright light to slowly fade away and they opened their eyes and stood up. They saw other people stand up but they couldn't identify them yet.

"Jay." Jay looked to his left and saw his old master. "Thank you." Jay smiled and nodded at him.

"Thank you, dude. How can we ever repay you?" Griffin Turner swung an arm around Ash and Neuro, who both shrugged it off.

"I need you all to evacuate the city."

"We can do that, right guys?" Turner asked the two elemental masters and they both nodded.

"Now," Jay bent down and picked up the cursed sword. The power and the sounds coming from it were bad but he can control it. "Who wants to crash a wedding?" All of them cheered even though some of them didn't know why they were cheering for.

They said goodbye to each other and all the ninja including Jay started going to the temple. They met a few pirates on the way, but the sword took quick care of them.

Once they reached the door to the temple, they broke it in and were met by 2 cannons.

Hiding behind pillars, Jay shouted, "Cole take care of them!"

"WHY ME?" Cole asked as he slid to the pillar.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING GHOST!"

"That makes sense." Cole got out from behind the pillar. A cannonball was shot at him but it went straight through his body. He flipped the cannon to the other side, making the pirates blackout. The other two pirate focused on him, making it easier for Jay to shock them into oblivion.

More pirates appeared and while the others were fighting them off, Jay and Cole were trying to get the door open.

A few seconds later all the pirates were knocked out and the door was still not open. The clock was ticking.

Lloyd turned to Jay and Cole struggling with the door and spoke. "Let's use our powers!" He then fired a beam of energy.

"Fire!"

"Ice!"

"Earth!"

"Lightning!"

The door blew open and they could see at the end of the wedding hall Nadakhan, Nya, and some weird serpentine dude.

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you," Jay shot a bolt of lightning at the snake. "All-powerful." It was late, the lightning bolt hit, but it didn't arrive in time.

"He has infinite wishes," Kai said interrupting Nadakhan's evil laugh. They dodged just in time for a wish to come their way.

Jay's blood boiled when he saw the bastard putting Nya to sleep. He feared this moment in time. A crazy idea popped into his head.

"Guys follow me!" He shouted diverting the gazes of the Ninja to him rather than the smooth-voiced bastard. Jay ran out of the wedding hall where they came from with the others and dodged another projectile coming his way.

The others were running fast after Jay, but then they saw him firing in a random direction. They glanced back and they saw a bunch of Nadakhan's coming their way.

They fired and fired but they kept coming and coming. They needed to run faster so they did.

Suddenly Jay stopped, they looked forward and there were hundreds of air mines.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGONS!" Jay shouted as he jumped up and a blue dragon appeared roaring. All of them quickly created their dragons and followed Jay's dragon.

They all were now on the Misfortune's Keep except the Blue Ninja. Jay was on his dragon still and was aiming at a mine. He fired a rock and it pushed in one of the pins. It exploded and pushed away from the ship but Jay's dragon stabilized the ship.

Jay landed on a ship and began running upstairs the others following him.

"What... are you... doing?" Cole asked him panting as they finally arrived at the steering wheel.

"We are going to crash this ship. Go to the cannons." Jay said calmly as they all stared at him as if he was crazy.

"Won't we die?" Kai asked Jay.

"Not if we jump off last second. Now go!" He told them as he readied the steering wheel.

All of them were now in place, locked and loaded. Jay started the ship at maximum speed. It was choppy at first but it soon got to the speed he wanted.

Closer and Closer they were, bullets flying everywhere and the ninja firing cannonballs at the ships that dare enter firing range.

"Dive!" Jay shouted as he steered the ship to crash right into the temple.

Bullets were now getting as common as bugs on a summer day.

Closer.

Closer.

And

"Now!" Jay shouted as they all jumped off the ship as it crash-landed right into the temple, and it slid off the big hunk of rock.

They were laying on the ground face first as they heard footsteps and a Djinn growling. They got up and saw Nadakhan.

"Looks like someone has a death wish." Nadakhan sneered at them in a manner that you would call, disgusting.

"I do," Jay said to him and lifted his sword. All of them gave him strange glances but he shrugged them off. All the others got their elements ready in their hands.

Jay saw something white coming up behind Nadakhan. He squinted his eyes and he knew he was looking at Nya, but something was strangely off. Her eyes were... green? "Get out the way Nya!" He shouted over to her, but she didn't move.

"My name is not Nya, it's Delara." Jay's eyes widened and his jaw fell off before regaining his composure. "And you will pay for your insubordination." Her smooth voice made Jay's arm hair stand up. Jay looked over at Nadakhan in pure fury.

Before he could say anything, Nadakhan said, "I wish to control you!" He fired a blue ball that was headed straight to the group.

Jay knew that they didn't have the reflexes to dodge it, especially if they were caught off guard. He also knew that he couldn't go against 4 'fully' trained Ninja by himself, especially if Lloyd was in there. So, he made a decision.

Jay dived making his body able to touch ghosts and showed Cole and himself out of the way. The blue ball hit all of the others.

The both of them stood up and surveyed the situation. They were standing back-to-back. "Thanks." Cole had muttered to him as they stood up.

Then they saw them. The others all with green eyes looking at them with their arms hanging slack from their sides.

"Now I have your friends under control." The smooth voice bastard exclaimed from behind the others. "Puppets, attack!" The others rushed forward.

"You take Kai, I take the others two," Jay whispered to Cole, and the earth ninja just nodded to him and rushed forward to Kai to take him on.

Jay surveyed the situation in front of him. It seemed as though Lloyd was guarding Nadakhan and Nya... er- Delara. Zane was just standing there waiting for him to attack which was convenient for him.

Then he noticed that he didn't have the sword of souls anymore and saw that the bastard had it in one of his hands. The bastard was also grinning at him. He growled on the inside.

He remembered something he learned a few months ago. Advanced Spinjitzu. He needed to infuse more elemental power into his Spinjitzu tornado. If he was lucky, Wu didn't show them it. And if he was unlucky, he would be screwed. He would take the 50 50 chance any day of the week except for this one. It was certainly risky and he didn't have time to think it through. So, he went with it.

The Lightning Ninja rushed forward jumped up, dodging one of Nadakhan's wish balls, and kicked the tin can in the head so hard it launched him and spun around. He spinjitzued towards Lloyd and powered his tornado at the same time. It was exhausting.

He saw through the tornado of pure Lightning to see Lloyd using Spinjitzu against him, except it was not advanced.

As Blue and Green collided it took a few seconds for green to be thrown back. Blue advanced and Green got knocked backward into a wall far away, looking ever so knocked out.

But Blue didn't stop there. The tornado went further until it reached the Djinn. The Djinn floated back and dropped his sword. The Bastard didn't seem to be affected at all by it as he put his arms through the tornado wincing and grabbed Jay out of it. The tornado disappeared and it appeared that Nadakhan was choking Jay with two arms while the other two of his arms, essentially rendering him defenseless.

"At my mercy once again," Nadakhan smirked as he saw Jay struggle against his grip.

Jay couldn't think. He was losing very bad and Cole couldn't help. He couldn't breathe. He needed to think. He closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and kicked The Djinn back with his legs making him fly a few meters back. Jay got his mask off to get a breather. While Jay was trying to catch his breath, Delara launched at him. He foresaw this and picked her up and threw her away.

"Not today princess."

Jay lunged at Nadakhan who was trying to get his bearings. The four-armed idiot showed the Ninja off and, in his arms, appeared four daggers. Jay saw this and tried to get his swords that were attached to the holder on his back, but there was nothing.

"Missing your swords?" Nadakhan grinned at him as he struck Jay. Jay just in time directed his arm in a different direction before the knife could slash at him.

Jay loaded up his fists with lightning and struck at the Djinn. It hit, but it didn't do much to the bastard. The bastard tried to slash at Jay's chest but Jay ducked as if he was playing limbo. His arm was unfortunately still above when he dodged so the dagger cut through his GI and made a cut on his arm. Jay only noticed a slight pain.

However, what he didn't expect was when he came up there was a try at an attack at his face. Jay didn't notice in time and tried to get out of the way, but he failed. The dagger slashed his right eye, making a trail from his right eyebrow continuing to his cheek. This time it hurt like hell.

He let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"JAY!" He heard Cole scream out, but he didn't care.

His eyesight in his right eye was blurry, but he could still make out shapes and colors. It hurt like hell, but soon the pain vanished as if he wished for it. He looked at the Djinn in pure anger. He was angrier than he had ever been.

"Can't, see?" Even though he couldn't see well, he could see that Nadakhan was getting tired. It was time.

Jay attacked, this time not Nadakhan himself, but rather worked on knocking the daggers out of his hands. He succeeded with the first two at the top, but it is harder at the bottom.

Jay thought back to them all the times he trained with Wu when he was still his student. The monastery was still intact and the course there was still there. He looked at Nadakhan and his floating form.

Floating... That's right! Jay thought as he did what he himself thought off. He rushed forward ducked under Nadakhan's fist and slid under him, taking his daggers with him. Coughing he came out of the other side. He threw away the daggers far away.

It was time.

Jay gripped the vial of poison in his pocket and directed all his remaining power there. He loaded it up with electricity, a deadly amount for a Djinn.

He ran like a leopard at his prey, except it was him and Nadakhan. He got out the poison from his pocket and smashed it against Nadakhan splattering it all over Nadakhan.

There was a moment of silence before Nadakhan dropped to the ground heaving very hard.

The last thing Nadakhan said before closing his eyes forever was, "You won, junkyard boy."

The islands around them and the big hunk of rocks began to fail to float and were only held up by the power of the sword. Some of the little ones already fallen but the bigger ones were still in the air.

All of the others were snapped out of Nadakhan's control and now were looking at the scene in front of them.

"Is he dead?" Kai asked looking at the corpse of Nadakhan.

"I think so." Said a very heaving Cole.

"Jay," A feminine voice interrupted them. "Are you alright?" It asked the suddenly shaking, pale Jay.

The adrenaline in his blood was wearing off. He felt pain like nothing else in his eye. There was also a burning feeling on his cheek and his arm. He looked down and saw that in the little cut-through of his GI was a green liquid. He also saw the Liquid on his GI as it absorbed it. He fell back to the ground.

"Jay!" He heard many voices scream his name, but he didn't care.

He felt cold and hot at the same time. He couldn't breathe properly. Every little movement stung.

Nya and the others ran as fast as they could to reach their fallen friend, at least as fast as Nya could in a wedding dress.

"Jay, the poison hit you too!" The feminine voice right next to him that he identified as Nya, shouted. Suddenly, he felt his head being elevated to a much softer surface.

Nya who now held Jay in her lap looked around. "Zane!" She looked at the nindroid who unfortunately shook his head.

"The poison is deadly for a human. There isn't anything I can do." The resignment in Zane's voice made all of them look down at the now suffering and dying Jay.

The poison in his body spread quickly and soon enough he felt one of his organs shut down. He wanted to cry, trash around, hug someone, but he couldn't. He didn't have the power to.

"It's alright." His breathing seemed to get heavier and more ragged every breath he took.

Nya's eyes stung with tears. "NO, it's not! You are dying!" She shouted at him as the dam broke. She had silent tears going down her cheeks that continued to her chin and then fell onto Jay's hair.

"I am. I am dying in the arms of the woman I love." Cough. "I am dying in theh vicinity of my family." He felt tired and somehow happy and comforted. "I always knew I was going to dieh sooner or later." He coughed once more. "The greatest love stories do end in tragedy."

"Don't say that!" She choked on words.

"It's true." He smiled at her comfortingly.

"But I need you." She whispered to him as she stroked his cheek, sobbing.

"And I need you to continue without me." He felt himself getting more tired every passing moment. "I won't say it won't be hard, but I believe in you, all of you." He tried to turn his head but the pain was too much for him.

She smiled a little bit but it quickly fell as he saw Jay slowly blinking. "I love you." She said to him as she was drowning in her tears.

"I love you too." There was no point in denying his feelings anymore. He always did love her. He felt himself getting dragged into the afterlife.

There was just one more question he wanted to ask.

"Do you like blue?"

"It's my favorite color." She smiles at him as he gives in the darkness.

Just before he closed his eyes, he saw a gold blossom in front of him caught up by the wind.

Change of Location

Unknown

Jay hadn't expected to wake up after dying, but he woke up. In a field to be exact, surrounded by strange golden flowers and floating islands all over.

As he looked around him, he saw that the field was never-ending if it wasn't for the strange fluffy clouds that covered the surface.

When he turned around, he saw a strange golden dragon in front of him. It was magnificent. He went over to pet the gentle beast's snout. It strangely let him before it turned down and ate the grass.

"Hello, Jay." The voice almost gave him a heart attack, if that was possible. He turned around and saw the shadow of someone. They wore a bamboo hat, much like Wu, and had a braided beard. They slowly were walking towards Jay. "Do you like my dragon?" The smooth voice asked him.

Jay looked for a second before his eyes widened. "You..." He was speechless. He got down on one knee and bowed his head. "You are the First Spinjitzu Master." He said still speechless, looking down on the ground.

"No, no, please. No kneeling." The man put out a hand for him to help him stand. He grabbed the hand, shocked that The First Spinjitzu Master was offering him a hand. "You have done so much for all sixteen realms," He looked up to once again see the man conveyed by the shadow. "if anyone should kneel it should be I." The man walked past him quickly putting a hand on his shoulder before passing.

"What is this place?" He asked the man turning around. "What happened?"

"You faced a man of infinite power with dignity and courage and you responded with defending everyone you love. There is no greater response." The man stroked his dragon before going to the side. Jay followed him.

"But... why am I here?"

"I brought you here. To say thank you for all you have done" Jay smiled. It was a great honor to be speaking to the creator of his realm. But he still didn't understand.

"But... But... I" Jay found himself speechless for the first time in a while. He jogged after the fast-walking man. He tried to look him in the eyes but somehow the shadow was still covering his body. "I don't understand." He stopped and blinked. The man was gone.

"Life is balance." Jay turned around and saw the man looking at flowers. "Endings are never really endings. Only new beginnings." He began walking towards the creator of his realm. He heard the saying 'For the wise mind death is just another adventure' but from the lips of this man, it seemed kind of natural. "And you have given us all a new beginning." Jay blinked for just a millisecond, yet the man disappeared once again. Jay turned around mouth agape, not trying to hide it, and saw that once again the man was looking at another patch of flowers. "The future is what we make of it." It seemed as though they were playing catch. "And you refused to let our future end in chaos." He turned again as the man in front of him vanished again and saw him walking nowhere.

Out of nowhere gold petals came and floated around Jay in a circle. "Well done, Jay Imperial Walker." Some petals flew away and some to him. "Well done." The man stopped, took off his hat, and bowed. Jay didn't even try to hide his amazement.

"Thanks, but... Well, I really don't understand any of this." He blinked again, but rather than the man disappearing, the dragon was there as the man climbed up on the back of it.

"You will soon. If you choose to come with me." Ah, there it is, the catch.

"Come with you where?" The curiosity in his tone was undeniable.

"That is a secret. Or you can return to your friends and take up your duties as the Blue Ninja again or learn about your new powers." The man didn't hold any particular emotion in his voice, Jay learned. Jay turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. Powers? He picked up a bunch of petals and threw them.

"And if I go home, will I remember any of this?"

"You will think it was a dream." He heard the gentle footsteps of the dragon coming towards him. "In time, you will forget all about it."

"And what powers?" Jay asked as he turned back to the man who was holding out a hand to him.

"That you will learn about." The man seemed inviting enough.

Jay started to lift his hand to meet The First Spinjitzu Master's but quickly backtracked before they could meet.

"I want to go back." He looked the man in the eye as much as he could with the shadow blocking his body and the sun lightning in his eyes.

"As I thought." The last thing he heard was how the man chuckled before everything went black

Not again

Change of Location

Ruined Djinnjago

"Nya, we need to go," Zane said. All of them were still crying, but Nya was still holding Jay's body and sobbing.

"Not yet." Her voice was horse from all the crying she had done. She looked down at her love motionless.

A Gold Blossom came quickly into her view but went away just as fast.

Suddenly, they heard a gasp and saw that Jay's chest was not going up and down. He started coughing before opening his eyes.

They were speechless. His GI was completely dry. He sat up from Nya's lap and looked around. There was a certain relief in his eyes.

He just stared at them as if it was nothing to come back from the dead.

"Jay?" Nya's voice wavered as she asked him.

He looked at her and blinked. A smile appeared on his face. "Yes?"

"You are alive." Nya's voice dripped from shock. She was unnervingly still.

"I am and we can do this whole reuniting thing later, but we need to make sure the city isn't crushed." That got everyone out of their stupor. "By the way Lloyd, I saw your grandpa."

"Wha-?" He was cut off as Jay grabbed all of them into his arms and with the ever so resounding crack, they disappeared.

Change of Location

Ninjago

After a moment everyone's vision seemed to get better except for Jay of course. One of his eyes was still damaged.

They were in the middle of a circle of citizens that were looking up to see Djinnjago.

"Excuse us," Jay said while trying to get to the start of the crowd. All others followed him still confused that he was still alive.

Jay and the others soon arrived to see Wu and the other elemental masters there looking ever so shocked about Djinnjago.

"Wu." Jay's old master looked back to see them. He seemed to get taken aback by Jay's exterior. I mean who wouldn't. A giant scar that was somehow still bleeding and a small burn mark on his cheek.

"Jay, what is that?" Jay didn't have time to deal with his master asking him questions.

"Listen, I died. I know shocking." Wu looked taken aback. "Your father saved me. But there is a question."

"Alright?" Wu asked, very confused. Something about Jay seeing his father. It was really chaotic. Meanwhile, behind them, Djinnjago was falling.

"Can a man use golden power to create a shield?" Now Wu was extra confused why his old student was asking him. Why would he need to know?

"Yes, but why would you need to kno-?" Wu started to ask but was shoved to the side as Jay went away, the others still following him.

"What are you doing Jay?" Nya asked suddenly in her Ninja outfit.

He looked over his shoulder and said, "I am going to need your help, all of yours. We are going to need to create a shield over the city." He turned his head towards the sky and saw his dragon circling the city. "ULTRA!" The dragon perked up and flew over to him and licked him. Jay chuckled, "Alright big guy. Now hop on!" He shouted over to the others as he was already jumping on the gentle beast's back.

All of them were now on Ultra's back in a train-like fashion gripping each other's waists. "Ready?" He asked both Ultra and the others.

"We are," Lloyd said gripping Cole's waist. He was the unluckiest of them all as he was all the way in the back.

"Ultra." Ultra flew up and knew what he was doing. Almost as if he could read the mind of Jay.

Soon enough they were on the level of the biggest buildings of Ninjago except for Borg Tower.

Jay stood up when Ultra flew in place. "Please let me be right." He whispered to himself. He had a suspicion about it. He hoped he was right and not because of himself, but because of Ninjago City.

He went forward to where the necks of the four dragons were interconnected. He put out his hand and closed his eyes.

Taking a deep breath, he focused. Nothing happened. He ignored all of the sounds that were in the vicinity. The falling of rock, clapping of wings, shouting, everything.

He tried again, but this time he felt something and there were shocked gasps behind him. He opened his eyes and saw pure gold traveling between his fingers. He smiled for a second.

"How?" Lloyd stumbled on his words as he watched the golden power bouncing between The Blue Ninja's fingers.

"I will try to explain later but we first need to make sure the city is not destroyed," Jay said to them as they nodded to him. "Follow my movements."

Jay did a few movements unrecognizable by the others, yet they followed him. It was hard to follow, especially on the dragon's back. The sound of rocks falling was hearable around them but they were lucky enough to not have anything fall on them. Their elements from their hands created lines that came from their hands.

A bowl around the city came into view from their view. It was translucent yet it had colors of Green, Blue, White, Red, Black, and Gold. It was beautiful.

Once it was finished, Jay said, "That's enough." So, they stopped. "Ultra." He whispered to the dragon, who went down on the ground where most of the citizens were. They cheered their names, especially Jay's name.

"Jay, what was that?" Wu asked as soon as they got off the dragon's back

"Okay, so I died and came back with these cool powers. The First Spinjitzu Master is the one who gave me these apparently." Jay shrugged but there were gasps around him, but Wu just chuckled. Jay turned back to look at the others, "Now we can do the reunited bullshit." And that moment was where Lloyd and Cole launched at him. He didn't get knocked over but he stumbled a little. He chuckled and hugged them back.

Both of his shoulders were getting wet separately. "Alright children, can you get off me now?" He shrugged them off as laughs spread through the city.

Zane and Kai both looked at him and hugged him a little before pulling back. Jay wanted to now go to Nya but a voice in the crowd interrupted him from going.

"Can't the Brown Ninja get a hug too?" Dareth was rushing through the crowd and stopped just behind Jay. Jay sighed too tired to deal with Dareth's shit, but he gave in. He turned around and hugged the middle-aged man. "Thank you." Jay let go of him and turned around.

He finally arrived just in front of Nya who had her hands on her hips. Jay knew he was in deep, deep shit, especially as he saw Nya squinting at him.

"What. Were. You. THINKING?" He flinched which made Nya feel a little bad, but she didn't back down. "I am waiting." She tapped her feet.

"Well, it was the only wa- ahh." He rubbed his arm, which props to Nya actually hurt.

"But you died." The was a certain sadness in her eyes and tone of voice, that made Jay feel kind of bad, but he still needed to do it.

"I did- aw." He glared at Nya who punched him again.

"Why did you do it?" Nya's eyes were shining from tears.

"Because I needed to- woah." Nya hid her head in his GI and started punching him in the chest. Jay caught her hands and brought them farther away from him that Nya was now farther away. Jay looked at her and saw that there were a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I needed to do it. I knew from the beginning that I needed to do it." He looked into her red, irritated eyes and smiled.

"You are stupid." She smiled. He let go of her hands.

"Now, I wouldn't say that." Jay taunted. Suddenly they saw something bright from the left side of them. They looked and they were amazed.

The shield was working and it looked beautiful. The shield was glowing extra brightly where it had been hit. All the 6 colors were wildly present on it. Both of them turned back to each other smiling.

"This is cliché." He said to Nya who giggled. First Spinjitzu Master, that giggle made Jay's elemental power act up.

"Come here you." She said before placing a hand on his non-injured cheek and pulling him down for a kiss. Jay snaked an arm around her waist.

Their elemental powers responded to each other almost instantaneously. Sparks were traveling all across her body sending her into a sea of bliss. It was a returning feeling from years ago, yet more extreme than ever before.

Jay was touch starved for years, so the kiss felt even better for him. Her elemental power was a calming storm in a way. And FSM Jay wanted more.

His tongue touched her teeth asking for an entrance, which she opened to him. She moaned as his tongue entered her mouth. His elemental power wen-

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Kai said suddenly interrupting them. They pulled apart and there was a line of salvia between them. The hand that was on Nya's back snapped and the line connecting them disappeared. "Eww."

"Kai, I can ruin your life in a second with just words," Jay said.

"Please don't." The Master of Fire stared wide-eyed at Jay. Jay just chuckled and never answered.

He looked towards the crowd and shouted, "I kind of need medical attention. Kind of bleeding out here." He pointed to his eye.

Epilogue

Time Skip, 1 Month

Nya wasn't confused when she awoke alone in her and Jay's bed. He'd already done it a multitude of times. He always was with Wu doing something 'important' they didn't know of. They usually returned for lunch.

Yet, it was 2 PM and they were nowhere. That is what confused Nya. The thing is that the first time they went away, she had thought that they were training to unlock Jay's potential with his golden powers, but it was quickly apparent that that was not the case.

When the both of them returned daily, the others would always ask what they did and they always answered that it was a surprise.

Now, Nya wasn't stupid like his brother. She knew today was the special day that the two would reveal to them what they were working on. She couldn't help but be excited.

So, she wasn't surprised when a note appeared in front of her when she was on the main deck. She picked up the floating note and opened it. It read.

Bring the Bounty to the

Old Monastery

-Jay :D

She snorted at the little emoji at the end. He still wrote emojis at the end of his notes. Even though he was an entirely different man, he still did dorky things like this.

She set the direction to the Mountains of Thousand Steps. Currently, they were on the way there. She called everyone up to the deck.

"Where are we going?" Kai asked as soon as he got up from the stairs.

"Burnt down Monastery, Jay said to go there." She shrugged her shoulders.

While all of them except Nya were discussing why they would need to go there, Nya was at the front of the ship thinking about life.

The past month... let's just say it was chaotic. The number of interviews they had to do with Jay was exhausting and Nya was there with him every single one.

After dying and coming back alive, Jay was different again. He was kinder. Nya supposed that that was what came with dying and returning.

He was also a mess at nights. That is one reason he moved into a room with Nya together. If you've seen Lloyd's nightmares, which were not at all pleasant, just imagine that ten times worse with Jay. Even if he didn't tell much about his past adventures in the 14 realms, it was apparent that they came back to haunt his nightmares.

Her thoughts got interrupted by her elemental powers buzzing with anticipation, signaling that they were nearing the old Monastery. The place had some kind of power that helped train. She supposed that that's why it was built on the mountain for that exact reason.

"We are almost there!" Nya shouted back to her teammates as she rushed into the control room. They were just going through a cloud and after that was supposed to be where Jay and Wu were.

Nya started to slow down as they went through the cloud.

When they were finally through the cloud a sense of familiarity overcame them. There was the monastery in all its glory.

Nya couldn't help but smile over the excited mutters of her teammates as well of an old place being rebuilt. There was also a parking spot for the Bounty so she didn't need to keep the engine running.

As she parked, she couldn't help but notice from the cameras outside that they were monks inside of the monastery.

They finally got off and went to the entrance and knocked, they were soon answered by one of the monks who smiled at them and let them in.

"Huh, this brings back memories." Cole simpered as some of the greatest days of his life were when they lived in the monastery.

"Ninja, welcome back." Wu arrived from the main sliding door, wearing a slightly different outfit. It was black with gold letters on them.

"How?" Kai asked Wu who went in front of them. They all stood in a line right next to the golden dragon statue.

"I had help from someone. He is going to be helping me teach you. Welcome, Sensei Jay." From behind the sliding doors came Jay wearing an outfit only a sensei would wear. Black Lines with a golden outline going from his shoulders to the middle of his stomach. The entire outfit was white and on some places it was blue. The belt he was wearing was a whole mix of colors. Blue, ghostly green, black, lighter blue, red, and finally white. He was grinning as he went down the stairs with his staff.

Nya smiled at the happiness radiating off of Jay. It had been a while since he was happy and he deserved it.

However, the others were a little frozen as they saw Jay come down from the stairs.

"Cat caught your tongue?" Jay asked as he arrived to stand next to Wu. That got everyone out of their state of shock and straightened their backs.

The entire day went by as they explored the newly rebuilt monastery of spinjitzu. It was definitely bigger than it was a long time ago. It had a whole new library of scrolls and books and it had a forge for creating stuff.

"I put a microwave and a mini-fridge in our room," Jay whispered in her ear as she opened the sliding door to their room.

Nya smiled. They wouldn't need to go out in the middle of the night and wake everyone up by making a cup of hot cocoa.

She turned around and beamed at Jay. "This is why I love you."

Jay raised an eyebrow. "Only because of this?" He teased.

Nya flushed a little but instead of letting him win, she said. "No not only because of this. This too." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

Maybe everything would be fine now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was that?

Write your feedback here.

Did you find all of the easter eggs? Here is the full list of Easter eggs:

2114: Release date of Ninjago: 14. January 2011

The Cat and Bird Café: The Cat is Nya and the Blue Jay is self-explanatory.

...rushed forward jumped up... and kicked the tin can... and spun around... : Weekend whip.

Those were all of the easter eggs that you could find.

So, sorry for the long wait again, I was just busy with everything going on and I got ill and then got now I got COVID. But I am hopping you are happy with what came with the long wait.

I hope you enjoyed this one, if you did, please share with your friends, vote, and comment your feedback on this book. I need feedback in order to correct things if needed. Thank you!

I hope you have a good morning/day/night and stay hydrated!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Jaya Oneshots and Stories storiesninjago

Короткий рассказ

152K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
15.5K 289 11
Ninjago's power couple: Jaya. Jaya oneshots, short stories, what-ifs, and AUs and anything Jaya related will go in this book! Feel free to request!
723 40 5
What if they were kpop idols or something? ...I'm sorry I've been reading too many romance novels but sometimes you only have one idea and you gotta...
13.5K 305 36
Here's a really random collection of Ninjago oneshots that I've written. Lots of angst, Greenflame, angst, Kai, angst, some fluff sprinkled in, and...