When I Met You {Jungkook × Re...

Par JIKOOKSTER

The stranger I fought with for a single banana milk turned out to be the new student of our university. The n... Plus

1. SHOP pt.1
2. SHOP pt.2
3. UNIVERSITY
4. LUNCH
5. LET'S MEET
6. GET-TOGETHER
7. PARTNERS
8. FRIENDS NOW
9. I LOVED HIM
10. LIE
11. MY HOUSEMATE
12. AMUSEMENT PARK
13. OOPS
14. HIS LETTER
15. NO EOMMA
16. WEIRD!!
17. THANK YOU
18. I CARE FOR YOU
19. EOMMA: HOME COMING
20: Y/N'S PAST?
21: CLUBBING

22: KISS

14 1 0
Par JIKOOKSTER

Jungkook POV

"Kiss a girl among us." Jin hyung said smiling like an idiot. I was like WTF. There were only 2 girls; Rosè and Y/n.

My first thought was Rosè, I looked at her and remembered she is committed so, I looked at Jimin with a pleasing look and got a glare indicating NO in return.

I looked at Y/n again with a pleasing look, I was confused. Again I looked at Jimin with a pleasing look but his decision didn't change. I didn't think much anymore.

"Sorry Y/n." I said and kissed her. She was shocked but didn't say anything.

"Good job, Jungkook." Namjoon said. And they continued the game.

After sometime Y/n got a call. She went out for answering it.

"Mom called. I think we should leave in sometime." She said after coming and everyone agreed.

Y/n POV

Mom called me so, I went out to answer it. She asked me when I'll be back and said she'll sleep and she has kept the key in a secret place. I came back and informed them.

"Mom called. I think we should leave in sometime." I said and everyone agreed. We played and talked.

At home

I got the house key and opened it. We entered and removed our shoes.

"Good night." I said and went in my room. I saw eomma and Bun sleeping peacefully. I totally about where I will sleep.

My bed was big but if I slept on it, it will be uncomfortable and packed. So, I changed and went to the living room to sleep.

The sofa's size was enough for me but still it can't compare to my bed. I switched on the fan, switched off the light and slept.

In the morning

I woke up with a headache. I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision. It wasn't my room, and then I remembered that I was sleeping in the living room but I wasn't in the living room.

"Oh shit! Damn it! Fuck man! Am I in a dream?!" I thought out loud. I pinched myself, it was painful.

"Fuck, did something happen to me when I was asleep." I thought out aloud. I checked my clothes, they were still on. I wasn't wearing my party dress. 'Did someone change it?'

X X X

To Be Continued

A very big big sorry for not posting in a long time. I had assignments to do and weekends were also busy plus I was on a kind of writer's block.

And And And

Thank you very much for 320 reads. I never thought it would cross 280 reads. God bless you. I really grateful. I hadn't checked wattpad for a long time and then when I opened I was so happy and shocked at the same time. I love you guys, thanks you very much.

Keep supporting me guys and please share your opinion through comments, would appreciate that.

Thank you

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.7K 739 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
6.6K 331 44
"The moment he laid eyes on her, a strange sensation fluttered in his chest. Time seemed to freeze as he beheld her beauty, a sight that left him bre...
46.4K 1.8K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
100K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosé and jisoo. bu...