Jungkook's Betrayal????

By jkpancholi1

Junkook suddenly announced his relationship with V on stage ..All the members especially Jimin was in shock... More

part 1- on the rainy day
part 2 - rain goes on
part 3-we don't talk anymore
part 4 - But I still want youuu...
part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart
part 6 - To the moon
part 7- jealousy
part 8- hellucination or existence??
part 9- clear
part -10 turning point
part - 11 buddies
part 12- Taehyung
part 13- truth
part 14- Jungkook
part 15- Jimin
part 16- Faded
part 17- The beginning
part 18 - when jimin met rest of members
part - 19 Year 2012
part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS
part 21 - Unbearable hurt๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
part 22- Too much hate to handle
Part 23-surprise!!
part 25- Getting strong
part 26- I hate love
part 27- self acceptance
part 28- And the game begins ๐Ÿ˜‰
part 29- consequences
part 30- please forgive me
part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..
part 32- you are my only desire
part 33- confessions.
part 34- evolution of Jikook -1
part 35- evolution of Jikook-2
part 36- evolution of Jikook-3
part 37 - Beginning of the ending
part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps
part 39- Story from Jungkook's side
part 40- destiny had different plan
part 41- LIE
Part 42- what actually happened on that night
part 43- He deserves to know.
fly high
part 45 - when they met.
part 46- I need just ... YOU.
part 47- you pull me like a magnet..
part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??
part 49 - Distance I didn't want .
part 50- when destiny plays..
part 51 - U-turn or dead end??
part 52- stronger than you think.
part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me
part 54- Wish I could turn back time..
part 55- He loves me? loves me not?
part 56- I was there for you.. Always
Part 57- Prayers do miracles..
part 58- Friends??
part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..
part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..
part 61- You are me, I am you.
part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.
part 63- Yes, we do!
part 64- Epilogue -1
part 65- Epilogue -2
Author's note..

part 24 - Enough is enough

6.4K 272 36
By jkpancholi1

Jimin and hobi skipped their lunch to talk about what happened in morning..

Hobi suggested Jimin to stay away from Jungkook if he is insulting Jimin countinuously and not being greatful of care and love Jimin was giving to him..

Jimin agreed to him , somehow he was not sure how long he can ignore Jungkook..

All members returned and Jimin started avoiding Jungkook , otherwise he would have rushed to him , hugged him and would have asked if he had his lunch properly or not..

But nothing like that happened..Jk was quite amazed but he decided to ignore it..

Hobi spare Namjoon and Jin and told them about everything.. They both clearly looked hurt but as Jimin wished they agreed not to scold Jungkook or talk anything about it..

As Jimin had already mastered his choreography , he was allowed to take some rest while others need to practice...

Jimin decided to go to a cafe that was in their office building..It was a small but cosy place where trainees, staff and bend members often went for beverages and snacks..

Since it was just after lunch time it was almost empty..

Jimin ordered a black coffee and sat in a corner, away where no-one can notice him easily..

He slowly started to drink coffee while remembering about last one and a half year with Jungkook..

First six months as a trainee and last one year as a idol..

First few months he was really really busy as he got the least time as a trainee so he was literally torchering himself by sleeping only two hours a day ..other time he was either practising or at school..

But still he found time to talk to Jungkook, to buy him food, to give him his shoulder to cry whenever he missed his family badly..

And Jungkook also seems to like spend time with Jimin..

But last year was not the same..

Although Jimin remained same for Jungkook he became more and more harsh, insulting him at Every chance he get, make fun of him, pushing him away, speaking with irritated voice...

But he never seemed to mind it .. he just took at as a Joke, as a fun..

But now Jimin realised, he realised he was wrong, it was clear straight insult everytime but poor pure hearted man took it lightly, ALWAYS..

Memories rushed in. Jimin's mind..

Jk pushing Jimin away with no regret on his face..

Again pushing Jimin away infront of camera..

Throwing Jimin's gift away in fan meet..

Rating Jimin last in looks..

Running away from Jimin and insulting him on national TV..

When Jimin said he was tired waiting for good behaviour of jk towards him, Jungkook proudly said he would be tired for life..

When Jimin said " And this year we are going to.."
Jk made fun of him while interrupting him saying " going to lose weight" ( made fun of Jimin's chubby face)

Calling Jimin stupid..

Not even let him hold the hand

Not listening his words...ever .

When he was asked if you can go anywhere with anyone , what would you do?? Jimin replied, " i will go to beach with Jungkook" ..

Jungkook denied as always..

He wished to go on trip with Jungkook..

Even if he knew Jungkook would say no..

Look Jk always denied..

And there was Jimin always giving attention to Jk..

All the memories rushed in Jimin's mind, and he thought how idiot he was all the time not getting signal that Jungkook really hates him..

Even in thoughts it was unbearable for Jimin to accept Jungkook hates him..

Tears flooded uncontrollably from Jimin's eyes ..

He got only and only hate in return of his selfless love ..

But still Jimin didn't think it was Jungkook's fault because Jungkook behaved good with everyone other than him ..so he must be like irritating ugly , fat person so Jungkook hates him..

His confidence just shattered..

He cried until hobi came and took him to the dorm.. ( j hope/ hobi has always been on Jimin's side, because as he told in an interview where he was sad or not feeling good , Jimin was first and sometimes only one to take care of him, always..so Hobi was so attached to Jimin , emotionally, he never left Jimin's side..)

It was already late in evening and Jimin was already exhausted ,tired and shattered..

He just wanted to go to his room and if possible sleep too ..he was too tired from crying and hating himself..

When Hobi and Jimin reached home all the members were waiting for them for dinner..

Hobi forced Jimin to take dinner as he didn't took lunch too..

Jimin didn't realised and sat opposite Jungkook who was staring at him..

" You were not at lunch today?" Asked Jungkook..

Suddenly Jimin felt Jungkook noticed it?? He cared for him??

Just when Jimin started to feel good Jungkook spoke again.

" You can't lose these much of weight by just skipping lunch, why don't you avoid dinner too , shorty?" With a smirk on his face..

Everyone ' s face became pale..They were in shock how rude Jungkook became towards Jimin..

Hobi and Suga were dangerously in anger ..Jin wanted to stop Jungkook but suddenly...

A loud noise came towards Jimin's side of table..he slammed his hand agaii the table and shouted in a loud voice filled with immense anger..

" JEON JUNGKOOK.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. YES I AM FAT, I AM UGLY , I AM SHORT, BUT NONE OF THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS.. IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THAT IS FINE DON'T TALK TO ME , NIETHER WILL I TALK TO YOU..
BUT FROM NOW DONT YOU DARE INSULT ME..JUST STAY AWAY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH PEOPLE YOU LIKE, PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH,OK?? AS ALWAYS YOU ASKED , I AM LEAVING YOU ALONE.. AND LEAVE AN UGLY PERSON LIKE ME ALONE TOO, YOU GET IT?? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

Jimin rushed to his room... everyone was fliched , shocked , as no one has seen Jimin in such anger ..

Jungkook was all white..

What happened next?? Find in next chapter..

******--------__________----------******

Hello buddies, how are you all doing?? I wish for excellent health and lots and lots of happiness for all of you..

Do you guys like the story??

Please share your views..

Don't forget to vote and follow..

Lots and lots of love..💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
200K 6.3K 27
A story of jikooks love journey throughout the years of being in bts. Jungkook a man confused about his strange feelings towards his hyung and Jimin...
6.7K 224 29
Was previously named 'proposed?' ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ. ~ ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...