In Search of Him!

By GoldDragonKnight

A new enemy appeared when Boboiboy was resting after his fight with Retak'ka. In the middle of the battle, Bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Attack!
Chapter 2 : The New Enemy!
Chapter 3 : The Decision!
Chapter 4 : Everything is a Mess!
One-shot : Solar Apology!
Chapter 5 : Shocking Event!
Chapter 6 : The Elementals on Action!
Chapter 7 : Surprising Revelation!
Chapter 8 : To The Agreement!
Chapter 9 : They are Different from Our Expectation!
Chapter 10 : No Peace Yet!
Chapter 11 : Written Test?!
Chapter 12 : Study Session Together!
Chapter 13 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (1)
Chapter 14 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (2)
Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)
Chapter 16 : Brothers?
Chapter 17 : Preparation of The Last Test!
Chapter 18 : 1 Or 7?!
Chapter 19 : Splitting Up!
Chapter 20 : Secret of Umbra!
Chapter 21 : Family Tragedy!
Chapter 22 : Troublemaker Indeed
Chapter 23 : Obstacle On The Way!
Chapter 24 : Finally Back!
Chapter 25 : Meet Him!
Chapter 26 : Just Celebrating On The New Fusion!
Chapter 27 : Meeting! (1)
Chapter 28 : Meeting! (2)
Chapter 29 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (1)
One-shot : We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!
Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!
Chapter 32 : Have Lost It Shine!
Chapter 33 : Long Time No See!
Chapter 34 : Closer!

Chapter 30 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (2)

2.5K 130 98
By GoldDragonKnight

"Stop him."

Solar turned silent, "..What?"

Gempa's face was blank and his usual warm honey brown eyes were as cold as ice as its shone golden, "Stop him. Do not let that robots explode in this planet. Not when we're not yet find him."

His voice was as hard as iron, full of authority and leadership. Blaze and Ice flinched at the coldness and the hardness radiating from his voice, plus with the expression on his face. They rarely see Gempa look that serious.

Solar winced before nodding his head in understanding, "Of course, Gempa. We'll stop him at all cost."

"Good. Have you contact Thorn and Taufan yet?"

"Yes.. well no. They contacted me first, asking about the robot pieces suddenly flew outside the station. I explained everything to them, they insisted to help, but I told them to guarded the power sphere room while we take care on the outside."

Gempa nodded, "That's good. Just wait, we'll help you there."

___________________________________________

"Is it Gempa?" Halilintar asked once Solar put down his wrist.

Solar hummed at him in affirmation as he stared at the two big robots that were surrounded by robot's remnants, "Gempa want us to stop Ejo Jo at all costs. We can't let his robots explodes in this planet or we're all will die... And we will lost our chance to save him."

In the middle of Solar's statement, Halilintar also stared at the robots and the admirals that try to get themselves close to Ejo Jo. He glanced down at his hands blankly before his lips twitched and smirk overtook his face.

"I thought he'll never ask. I'll take that as a permission to go crazy." He grinned with wild look.

Solar peered at him as if he was crazy before shaking his head, "You're merciless."

Halilintar shrugged at him before readying his thunderstorm blade when one of the two robots started to attack the admirals while the other one was still incomplete in collecting the robot's remnants.

Fang was also seen contacting Yaya, Ying, and Gopal to explain about the sudden turned out event not far from them.

"Huhu! What's with this robots suddenly flying outside?!" Gopal cried out.

"Fang! What's happening out there?" Yaya's tone was full of concerned as her face morphed into a confusion.

"Ejo Jo bought dozens of new robots that can separate or merge themselves to build another big robots."

"Haiya! That Ejo Jo will never stop, won't he?" Ying grumbled, face distorted in annoyance.

"Hahaha! Good my robots! Destroy them all!" Ejo Jo smirked as he commanded the new robot.

Admiral Tarung scowled, "Come down here and fight us, Ejo Jo!"

"Ha! Why would I? I will watch as destruction occur in front of me! Imagine what will happened if the word 'Galaxy most known power sphere organization was destroyed by Ejo Jo' spread to the entire galaxy? I'll become famous! Hahaha!"

"Coward!" Admiral Gata swung his axe as he fight the robot.

Ejo Jo laughed at him mockingly, "You called me that while the cowardly one here is you. You left your own family to dead by those organization hands and ran away with your tail tucked between your legs!"

Admiral Gata's eyes widened and he stammered in panic and fear as tears of frustation pooling in the corner of his eyes, "I-I'm not a coward!"

The other TAPOPS higher ups who ever heard about his backstory immediately snapped at Ejo Jo. They believed it's not one fault when that one can't save or protect another people, moreover their own family from them, The Destroyer of Star.

Despite Fang's position in TAPOPS wasn't that high, but he already heard that back story from Captan Kaizo. Admiral Gata's personality always annoyed him, made him angry that he literally want to throw that man into the space, but he know that his personality came as consequences of losing his dear family. He clenched his fists and glared at Ejo Jo in hatred.

"Shut up! You know nothing! Rimba Bayan-"

"Dinding Tenaga Jingga![Orange Energy Shield]!"

The robot suddenly aimed for a shot at him. Captain Kaizo quickly dashed to his brother and used his power to shield them.

It shot right at their direction. Although, Captain Kaizo already shield them with the power of orange energy, the shot made his shield to crack but not destroyed. The impact was also really big that it caused the ground to shook and Captain Kaizo to collapsed on his knees.

"Hahaha! Is that it? I thought Captain Kaizo is one of the strongest captain."

"Tsk. Enough blabbering and fight me, Ejo Jo."

Ejo Jo looked around upon hearing a familiar voice, just this voice was colder since the last time he met him. When he didn't see anyone around him, he looked up to see Halilintar flew down to him like the last attack he did at Planet Sarkas.

Halilintar smirk as he spun his combined thunderstorm blade in his hand. Ejo Jo quickly used his sword to deflect the attack as Halilintar finally reached down to him. Everyone shield themselves as the explosion from the impact caused the ground the shake and the smoke to flew around them.

Once it's clear enough for them to see, they looked up at those two. Both swords from both side still in contact, the difference is there are cracks from the Ejo Jo's sword.

Ejo Jo's eyes widened in disbelief, "Impossible! This sword is the most expensive sword I bought from Bago Go!"

Halilintar snorted, "Of all aliens, you believe Bago Go more? Don't you know that man is a scammer?"

He jumped back from Ejo Jo with his signature smirk still plastered on his face. Ejo Jo gritted his teeth as he stared at the cracking sword laser in his hand.

Yet, the unexpected happen. Ejo Jo all of a sudden laughed loudly.

Solar stared at him like Ejo Jo's head suddenly turned round, "Did you hit his head accidently, Hali?"

The smirk on Halilintar's face immediately get wiped off as he examined Ejo Jo's abrupt joy. His face hardened and gripped his combined thunderstorm blade tightly.

"Hahaha! I see you've gotten stronger, Boboiboy! Good, that's good! But my robot will be stronger than you! Attack him, D.U.R.I.A.N!" Ejo Jo commanded while grinning.

The two robots followed his command. They ran to Halilintar who stood unmoving as if waiting for it to come at him.

Fang was about to help him when a light beam sped forward, successfuly shooting one of the robot on its head. Its head explode, but the robot still stand staright as if unaffected.

Ejo Jo's jaw went slack as he witnessed the new attack, "W-what..?!"

"Tsk, are you trying to be cool just now, Thunder pole?" Solar walked over to him, hand still in the form of finger gun with his light little ball as the bullet.

Halilintar glanced at him, "In fact, yes. I can handle those robots on my own."

Solar huffed, "No if I destroy it first."

"Is that a challenge, Lightbulb?"

"What do you think?" Solar grinned at him confidently.

"Ho, it's on." Halilintar smirked.

Solar turned to the TAPOPS agents, "You all can deal with Ejo Jo."

Halilintar separated his previously combined thunderstorm blades with the red sparks as little effect, "And let us handle the robots."

"Ha! You think you're strong enough to destroy my robots just because you have one new elemental?! Hahaha! Don't make me laugh!" Ejo Jo sneered at the two elementals.

He continued arrogantly, "There's reason why my robots are called D.U.R.I.A.N!"

Fang looked really confused, "Uhh.. because it's smell stink?"

"What?! No! I meant is the 'U' part! The 'Unit' part!" Ejo Jo snapped.

It clicked in their mind and they quickly stared at Ejo Jo with wide eyes. Admiral Tarung gritted his teeth with veins almost popping on his forehead.

"You mean, you have another robots army with you?!"

"Hahaha! That's right!" He stretched his arm out as he said that. A spaceship appeared above them and the door opened up, showing a robots army coming to them.

Although it's looked less than before, it's still in a big amount of robots. Out of annoyance, Admiral Tarung was about to bark orders when a light beam shot one of the robots dead on.

"That's one for me, Tsundere brother." Solar proudly puffed his chest.

Oh, Halilintar won't let him win in this. He immediately accelerated to the nearby robots and electrocuted it all. Solar took the challenge, and he also started to destroying all those robots with his light shot. On the battlefield, there were red sparks and white light engulfing the entire place.

The others could only sweatdropped at their competitiveness from afar. Ejo Jo's mouth was hung open at the display those two were performing. He couldn't believe the robots he bought from the infamous workshop in black market were destroyed so easily.

"I-imposible..!" Ejo Jo stammered.

Fang clicked his tongue at those two, "Tch, show off."

Admiral Tarung smirked, "Heh. I guess your robots are not that great after all."

Admiral Amato stared at the two elementals on action with unreadable look before sighing.

'Should I?'

___________________________________________

Blaze snarled, "Where'd he get that damn thing from?!"

"Probably from shabby black market." Ice yawned as he stretched his body.

They were curious with what had made Gempa to get all furious and serious like that. And after Gempa directly told them the reason, they were really surprised.

Well, Ice didn't react much, but Blaze, as aggresive and short tempered elemental, immediately felt the urge to just punch that tall green squared head alien with his flaming punch.

Gempa stared outside the window with stern look before turning his attention to the duo opposite elements in front of him. His usual warm golden iris were cold coupled with his straight and stern face, making him look really intimidating.

No wonder, Boboiboy choosed him as their leader. And mother, although it was them who choosed him.

"Let's go outside and help them defeating Ejo Jo." Gempa stated.

His statement caused Blaze to grinned in excitement and started to pull his lazy counter part with him as they ran through the corridor.

"Let's go, Ice! We won't get another chance to burn him to ashes next time!"

Ice lazily whined at him as he literally was dragged by him, "Let me go, Blaze.. I can walk on my own..."

Blaze huffed, "No! If I let you walk on your own, you'll reach outside at evening."

"..It's morning to noon now, Blaze."

"Exactly!"

"..." Ice sighed in resignation and let himself got dragged on the floor. Luckily, the floor surface was smooth.

Shortly after that, Gempa stopped and he scowled darkly. Blaze also stopped, causing Ice to looked at him in confusion before standing up and took a peek from Blaze's shoulder.

His once calm baby blue eyes immediately turned cold and cold mist coming out from his mouth, "Another robots army."

Blaze sneered, "It seems they're still not gonna give in yet. Then, I will let them taste my fire for challenging me!"

Gempa wordlessly called for his Giga. It punched both its fists to each other as if it's been anticipating this battle.

"Go all out, Giga." He commanded which Giga replied by literally sweeping all those robots to the wall.

___________________________________________

"These robots.." Fang ordered his shadow tiger to bit another robots on its head, "..are never stop coming to us!"

Halilintar felt his eyes twitched as he saw another robots coming to him, but grunt his answer to Fang. Solar took of his orange visor, pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it clean from the dust covering his vision.

"Should I just blow them up?" He wore back his visor as his eyes turned white completely.

"No. Save up your energy for later." Solar snapped his gaze to Halilintar at that.

"Save up my energy?! For what?! We obviously can end this foolish fight with the blink of my eyes since earlier! Those admirals and captain can't even get themselves close to Ejo Jo without getting another attack from those robots!"

Halilintar rolled his eyes at Solar's arrogant words and waved his hands in ignorance, "If you want to get grounded by Gempa for destroying this environment, then do it. I don't want to get involve in this. Beside, we're still in our second tier form. Strong, but not that strong as in third tier."

It successfuly shut Solar from saying another thing. The light elemental choosed to adverted his gaze elsewhere and grumbled to himself.

Halilintar glanced at him and was met with the sight of a pouting Solar. He huffed in amusement. No matter how genius he is, he will still be their youngest to the end.

Fang stared at them with horrified look. He couldn't believe that he was being a spectator of two elementals indifferently talking about destroying a planet. Well, it's not a planet, but still a planet to him.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. He really want to save Boboiboy faster, but those group really good at hiding from their radar. He's very much agreed to Commander Kokoci about one Boboiboy is enough and seven are worse.

"Just endure it for a while, Solar." He commanded for his shadow animals to bit another robots as he said that to Solar.

Solar huffed in annoyance before shooting back another light beam from his fingers gun to the robots. He turned his back to the other two and puffed out his cheeks as he stood faraway from them.

Hmph! It's not like he would admit that he was sulking.

Ejo Jo laughed mockingly at them, "Hahaha! Is that it?! I thought you all are the strongest agents in TAPOPS!"

Admiral Gata felt frustation piled up inside of him. He gritted his teeth because of the weakness he currently feel. His position is an admiral for god sake! He's suppose to be the strongest here! How come he can't even come close to this annoying green squared head alien?! He growled as he slashed down his axe to another robots.

"Come down here and fight, coward!" He repeated Admiral Tarung's word to the said alien with provocative manner.

Captain Kaizo sharply stared at him, "Don't provoke him, admiral."

Admiral Gata tsk-ed at him, "Don't try to order me around, captain."

"Gata, stop it. We are currently trying to get ourselves close to him. It also didn't help with your constant growling and clicking your tongue." Admiral Amato turned to him in frustation.

They were about to continue defeating the robots when an explosion from the station caught their attention. A big fire erupted from the left side of the station from their location and robot remnants started to flying from there.

Then unexpectedly, an earth golem jumped down from that location and faintly, they could see a person– three people– on the golem's back. It landed on the ground, making the ground shook as three people also jumped down from its back.

Blaze wildly looked around him with fire lit up in his eyes, "Where's Ejo Jo?! Let me burn down that alien to the next life!"

Ice yawned as he rub his eyes, "Ugh, 'm so sleepy.."

"What?! He split five?!" Ejo Jo yelled as he stared at the three new elementals.

Gempa stared at Ejo Jo straight on his eyes which Ejo Jo also returned with a scowl. Halilintar smirked and Solar pouted at the cool entrance he just witnessed with his own two eyes.

"Why does everyone keep showing off today?!" He grumbled to himself quietly.

Blaze's eyes caught two big robots in the distance. He grinned and eagerly stomped to its way while punching both his fists to each other.

"Is this the robots we're gonna fight? Hehe, it looks really strong!" His entire being was lit up with flame to show them all how excited he is.

And then, his eyes widened as he remembered such story from Taufan few years ago when their owner first met with Ejo Jo. He enthusiastically turned and pointed his finger to Ejo Jo.

"Hey, you! I know that you're really lame at naming your robots! Tell me what name did you named this iron scraps?!"

Blaze's curiousity beat him in the middle of the fight. Instead of fighting, he curiously asked as he gestured to the two robots in the distance.

Ejo Jo scowled at him, "What do you mean by 'lame'?! Everyone on Ata Ta Tiga praise me for my good naming sense! I'm the best! Better than Adu Du! Behold! My robots name is D.U.R.I.A.N!"

After hearing all of that, Blaze blankly stared at him, searching for any lies on that annoying green squared face because it's ridiculous. When he found none, Blaze guffawed.

Even though guffaw is a really really loud and boisterous laugh in english, that sheer word couldn't describe how loud Blaze's laugh was.

He literally rolled on the ground and clenched his stomach while tears started to coming out from his eyes. He's really lucky that he can't die or else, he'd probably had died already from suffocation.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ice facepalmed in shame, "I want to resign from being his twin.."

The others watched from the side as Blaze started to cough in the middle of his laughs. Gempa sighed before walking over and pat their most aggresive counter part on his back.

Halilintar exhaled loudly before his power watch beeped on his wrist. He looked down and accepted whoever contact him.

"Hey, Hali!! How's the fight out there?" Taufan's cheerful face immediately greeted him from the hologram.

Halilintar glanced at Blaze who was literally choking on the ground and sarcastically answered, "The best fight I ever have since Blaze is here."

Taufan giggled at him, "Ahh, so that's where the laugh come from. I heard about the robots from Solar and Laze must be also heard it."

"Unfortunately.." Halilintar muttered before Looking at Taufan sternly, "What is it that you need?"

"Hmm.. oh! I remember the whole station was shaking and another explosion happened. Was it you guys?" The wind elemental tilted his head to the side.

"No. It's Blaze, Ice, and Gempa with his Giga. They destroyed the side of the station and jumped down."

Taufan whistled, "Mommy Gem must be sooo angry that he choosed a shortcut."

Halilintar shrugged as another figure showed himself in the hologram, clad in green and black attires.

"Hali!! We're all done with the robots here! Should we go outside too?" He asked eagerly.

Halilintar inspected his eager face while thinking. They maybe did need another helping hands to fight Ejo Jo. They could end all of this fast and focused back in saving their owner from that group. However...

He glanced at Blaze who was already calm down and now provoking Ejo Jo until the said alien turned red on the face, like Bora Ra. Adding another two elementals with both defence and paralyze the enemy would be great, but not another two troublemakers.

Just.. no.

"No need. We could handle this. You two just keep guarding the power sphere room."

Taufan rolled his eyes playfuly at him. He knew what the other was thinking about, couldn't help but looked at Halilintar in amusement.

Thorn looked down dejectedly at the rejection before his expression turned into determined one, "Aww.. okay. Thorn will do his best to guard the power sphere room!"

And he's gone, going back to defend the power spheres room with Gopal. Halilintar exhaled, relieved that Thorn took his rejection positively so he wouldn't need to taste the wrath from the earth elemental.

Taufan shrugged at him, "It's not like we're gonna cause trouble."

"Have you ever wondered why you three are called 'Trio Troublemaker'?"

Taufan pouted at him while Halilintar only stared at him deadpan. Before Taufan could say more, he caught Gopal's panic shout from behind him.

"Another robots are coming! Huhu! It's even in greater numbers than before!"

Taufan looked behind him and sighed, "Geez, where are those robots come from? This much robots even beat Captain Vargoba's pirate crew in numbers."

The hologram then shut off as Taufan went to help Gopal and Thorn. Halilintar stared at his power watch in silent before focusing back his attention to the front.

"You.. you really pissed me off! D.U.R.I.A.N! Merge!" Ejo Jo shouted, causing the robots remnants around them to float before merging into two more big robots.

Acting fast, Gempa quickly summoned two Gigas the same size as the robots which it immediately charged forward towards the two robots. Both collided and held each other from attacking both side. Gempa trusted the admirals to fight the the other two robots while he took care these two.

"Admirals and Captain Kaizo! I trust you to take on those remaining robots while I handle these two! Hali! Blaze! Help them!"

Without wasting any time, the admirals and Captain Kaizo rushed forward with Fang. Halilintar nodded and dashed off to help the admirals on action. Blaze? He already punched one of the robots mercilessly with his flaming fist while grinning wildly. The previous funny expression on his face was completely wiped off.

One of the Gigas punched the robots, causing its head to detached from its body. It stumbled before punched back the Giga. Since the robots was more advanced than rock golem, it punched was boosted by the Amanthanite energy. The golem covered its face, but the damage was still done. Its rocky arm destroyed to pieces.

Gempa clenched his jaw as his golden brown eyes hardened. He glanced at Ejo jo and then looking back at the robots in front of them as idea popped in his mind.

He whispered to the idle Solar beside him that caused him to perk up, "Distract Ejo Jo with your light shot, Solar. I know that you noticed these robots will only listen to him. If we can distract him, we might have a chance to stop him."

Solar looked at him thoughtfuly before a wicked grin spread on his face, "My pleasure, Gempa."

Meanwhile, Ejo Jo stared at the destruction he caused with satisfaction. He couldn't wait to tell the whole galaxy that he, Ejo Jo from Planet Ata Ta Tiga, finally destroyed the power spheres protector group. The wild look of ecstasic took over his face as he laughed.

When he was about to command another order to his robots, a light shot aimed at him which he evaded on instinct by stepping backward. He gasped at the sudden attack and looked up left and right in wary, but found none.

He pulled out his shield which he also bought at Bago Go the same time another light shot was shot to him. This time it was aimed right at his chest that was covered with the red armor he bought. It left a circle burn mark at his armor.

At the moment, he finally recognized those attack and started to search for one specific elemental. In admists the battle, he narrowed his eyes to the other side and found a smirking Solar.

Solar blew on his finger tips smugly, "Heh, bulseye."

Ejo Jo snarled at him. Of course it's not as easy as it seemed. Someone have to try to intervene with his job and it's getting on his nerve. But, he's confident that he could end all of them with his new and expensive robots.

"D.U.R.I.A.N, attack that boy!" He commanded and the four robots changed their target.

An opening. Gempa was quick to notice. Robots, whether it's advanced or strong, still a robot in the end. The Gigas all punched the robots with one powerful punch until the robot's limbs were detached from its body. Before the small remnants could merged again, Ice froze them.

The same with Halilintar and Captain Kaizo. They used a combo attack, successfuly bring down one robot which Ice quickly froze before it could defend itself. Blaze also did one last hit after the admirals, causing the robots to stumbled back by the force. The ice from Ice's feet spread to that robot, freezing it before it could balancing itself.

Ejo Jo was too startled by the turned out event that he could only whispered, "I-Imposible..!"

Halilintar grunted, "Blast him, Solar!"

"No need to tell me." An eclipse symbol appeared in front of him as he yelled out the last attack he did before Retak'ka absorbed him, "Tembakan Solar Gerhana![Solar Eclipse Attack!]"

A powerful blast of light energy quickly shot out from Solar's finger and yeeted Ejo Jo few kilometres behind him. He screamed as his back collided with numerous trees and still not stopping. Everyone outside shield their eyes from the bright light, except for Solar and Commander Kokoci who witnessed the attack from the control room.

"It's fortunate that the attack is shown outside the station." He sighed in relief because there will be no third destruction occured to the station.

As the powerful shot died down, the light also dimmed enough for them to see. There was a large vertical burn mark from Solar position until who knows where. Solar stood calmly as if he wasn't previously releasing such a big powerful attack to Ejo Jo.

After a long silence, Solar put his hand on his hips, puffed out his chest and fix his visor position while grinning. Everyone could sense the smugness radiation off of him.

"Heh, how's that? Must be cool right? Of course, it is! I'm the coolest!" He laughed loudly, full of pride.

Halilintar and Blaze clicked their tongues while Ice sighed before flopped down to ground, snoring peacefuly. Gempa shook his head as he called his Gigas back. The others were too stunned to speak before Admiral Tarung barked at them.

"Search for Ejo Jo and put him in the prison now!"

___________________________________________

Heyeyeyey!!!~

Sorry for the slow update :(

Since I'm on my last year of junior highschool, my teachers been giving us practical exams all subjects to boost our score and experience for the upcoming high school entrance exam that we'll have in two weeks.. ( ༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ )

God, please spare me, I only want to live my life just like Ice.. _(:3」∠)_

So yeahh.. I don't think I can update until I'm done with the exams, which is on mid April. You could say that I'm on hiatus for few weeks.

Haishh, I can feel the pain coming.. (╥╯⌒╰╥๑)

See ya'll on the next chapter!! I'll miss you guys!!

...

Hahh, I need my coffee right now... *walk out of the room*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.3K 8
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Already saved by his friends from his enemies but now the consequences is getting into Boboiboy an...
7.5K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
1.4K 118 9
An acedemy specially made for those that wish to join Tapops. After many harships and hardwork, a young boy named Gempa managed to qualify as a membe...
36.3K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...