Classroom Of the Elite: Kiyot...

By Ren-Kun534

The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step tow... More

Chapter 1 Taking the first step intro
Chapter 1 Taking the first step part 1
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed Intro
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations intro
Chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 2
Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations intro
chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 1
chapter 5 shocking truth intro
Chapter 5 shocking truth part 1
chapter 5 shocking truth part 2
Chapter 6 special exam begins part 1
chapter 6 special exam begins part 2
chapter 6 special exam begins part 3
chapter 6 special exam begins part 4
chapter 7 More Rules
Chapter 8 Battle starts part 1
chapter 8 Battle starts part 2
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 1
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 2
Chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 3
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 1
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 2
Chapter 11: The unknown person
Chapter 12: A Challenge From Yagami
Chapter 13: Meeting With Mashima Sensei
Chapter 14: Human Warmth
Chapter: 15 Class Transfer
Chapter 16: Class A
Chapter 17: Meet up with Hiyori
Chapter 17.5: A Favour
Chapter 18: Nagumo's Demands

Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 2

6.1K 130 15
By Ren-Kun534

Arisu P.O.V.

After Mashima-Sensei explained the rules, I started thinking about how to approach them, then only Ayanokouji-Kun sent me a message saying that.
'Arisu stay with Mashima-Sensei because the white room student is targeting you now.'

So, I already started getting the attention of white room students huh...

If Ayanokouji-Kun said it then I will have to be near Mashima-Sensei till he says, I can go now.

Soon Mashima-Sensei left the room and so I also started walking behind him.

He stopped and asked me.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because Ayanokouji-Kun said me to stay near you."

"What, but why would he say to do something like that?"

"Maybe it's because I am being targeted by someone."

"Targeted, like someone is trying to hurt you."

"That's something only Ayanokouji-Kun knows."

"Ayanokouji could be lying also, we should not trust..."

Before he could have finished his sentence, I spoke up.

"But I believe him completely even if he is telling lie, I can see right through them."

"Sorry Sakayanagi, I just wanted to know how much you believe him because whenever Ayanokouji is mentioned in the conversation your way of thinking and expressions completely changes."

"Fufufu... I didn't know that Mashima-Sensei is looking after me this closely."

"From the moment you entered this school I was watching you more than anyone else because you always have a calm aura surrounding you, but when Ayanokouji comes your calm aura changes to excitement and gives an expression like you want to have an all-out battle with him."

"Sensei is not wrong on that, so can we go to the teacher's meeting room now."

I cut the conversation there only because I don't want to reveal anything related to the white room and Ayanokouji-Kun.

We both now started walking towards the teacher's meeting room.

After reaching the room, Mashima-Sensei invited me inside.

And I sat down on the chair soon after that I received a call from Ayanokouji-Kun.

After speaking to each other we ended the call.

(If you want to know what they talked to each other then I highly recommend you to read the previous part.)

It looks like Ayanokouji-kun already started treating me like a princess, it's not like mind.

But if you think it deeply then Ayanokouji-Kun is just doing it for his benefit, of course, I am doing the same thing.

After sitting for hours alone, I am starting to realize what what Ayanokouji-Kun has been through in the white room.

And it's too bad that he can't even leave in freedom.

Because I dought that his father will let him do whatever he wants after graduation.

That guy is dangerous not denying that but if he comes between me and Ayanokouji-Kun then from that moment only he will be my opponent,
and I will fight alongside Ayanokouji-kun when that time comes.

But it's easier said than done as his father has a lot of power outside this academy so it will not be easy but I will try my best.

I am completely bored sitting here now, there is nothing else I can do here.

Come on Ayanokouji-kun come fast.

After thinking the situation I am in now made me realize something that I don't know till now about Ayanokouji-Kun.

I can't believe, that I wasn't able to understand this early.

But what's done is done, now I should think of how to make it right.

So, I decided to myself that I will protect Ayanokouji-kun no matter what happens.

Chapter 4 ends here.

We will know the reason why Sakayanagi decided to protect Ayanokouji, in the next chapter.

As I said in the previous part it will take some time to write it.

And also today is Sakayanagi Arisu's birthday so wish her a happy birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
636K 12.5K 65
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
6.8K 293 13
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
17.8K 651 10
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...