SIGNATURE - Park Jimin

By jiminnnimagine

Circumstances of both Jimin and Y/n led to their arranged marriage. Park Jimin, a hot future CEO, is cold and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter: Hana
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
INFO

Chapter 9

587 31 12
By jiminnnimagine

Accident.

Y/n

I left his office, feeling a little uncomfortable being in the same room as him. The woman whom he called a one night stand might misunderstand the situation.

Is she really not his girlfriend?

Why didn't he give me a heads up that he's sleeping with someone?

Pfff... what do I care?...

I decided to put aside my curiosity, it's none of my business after all. Walking down a hallway, I noticed that same woman sitting behind a desk, fixing her lipstick. Putting my head down, I tried to walk past without her noticing me.

"Yah! You bitch, stop!" She suddenly yelled making me stop dead on my tracks and freeze.

I heard a clashing sound of her heels getting closer to me. The next thing I know I'm being grabbed by my shoulder and harshly turned around just to be pinned to the wall. She rested her hand on the wall right beside my face and stared me down.

Jimin has good taste...

This bitch is really pretty...

"What were you doing in my oppa's office, huh?" She pierced me with her gaze but I stayed silent not knowing how to answer this question correctly. "What's your relationship with Jimin?!"

Do I lie?...

"I-... we're married..." I awkwardly blurted out.

She stepped back instantly, choking on air. Her facial expression changed to a guilty one and she started bowing to me while apologizing like a hundred times. I didn't know how to act do I silently bowed back and walked away.

What just happened?

Noticing Taehyung, I speed walked towards him and sat down on a chair beside him. He was so focused on his work, he didn't even see me sitting just a few inches away from him.

"Boo," I whispered in his ear.

"AHHHHHHHH! DEMON, DEMON!!!! SAVE ME LORD!!!!" He screamed falling off his chair overly dramatic.

Do I look that bad?

My jaw hung open from how scared he got. I laughed silently when I noticed all office employees looking at him in shock. He rolled his eyes from the floor, finally recognizing me.

"Promise me you never do that again," Taehyung warned as he sat back on his chair.

"Yeah, whatever," I nodded. "I have a few questions for you!"

"Fire away."

"So... first off," I got closer to him. "Do you know about mine and Jimin's situation?" I whispered in his ear to avoid anyone overhearing our conversation.

"What the hell are you babbling about?" He whispered back.

"I mean... did Jimin tell you that our marriage is a bit different?"

"Ohhhhh... yeah, I know it's arrang-"

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled, covering his mouth with my hand. "Are you dumb? Keep your voice down."

"Alright, alright," he took away my hand from his face. "I know so what's the question?" Taehyung leaned in to get closer to me.

"Does Jimin by any chance have a girlfriend?" I asked but only then realized that I couldn't keep my curiosity down.

"No, he doesn't." He said, opening a bottle of water.

"Then is he really just sleeping with his secretary? Like there's no relationship between th-"

I got interrupted as Taehyung spit his water out right onto my face. While he was coughing his lungs out, I just sat there, thunderstruck by this weird day I'm having. Wiping my face, I cleared my throat.

"What did you just say?" He asked, dumbfounded by the words that just came out of my mouth. "Who is he sleeping with?!"

"His secretary apparently," I repeated. "You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't," he shrugged. "That's a really weird thing of him to do," Taehyung commented.

"Why is it weird?" I raised a brow, not sure what he meant by that.

"That's because Jimin doesn't do em-"

"Y/N!!!!" Taehyung got interrupted by Jimin screaming my name in the middle of the office, in front of all employees. He was searching for me.

What's with all the yelling today?...

Jimin walked up to some random employee, still not seeing me. "Hey, have you seen a girl with glasses? Short, kinda ugly?"

Wow, thanks...

"The ugly girl with glasses is here," I said rolling my eyes. He noticed me and walked up to me.

"There you are. Please tell me why I have to yell to the whole office your name just to find you?" he crossed his arms, irritated once again.

"You could've just texted me," I commented, standing up and putting on my coat. "Alright, bye Taehyung. I'll text you later," I waved him goodbye.

"Okay, bye Y/n. I'll be waiting."

"What is going on here? You two know each other?" Jimin pointed at the both of us.

"Yeah, we met while you were at the meeting. Now go, I need to work," Taehyung said, signaling us to go.

"Alright bro, I'm out," Jimin fist bumped Taehyung and with that we both headed out.

We went down the elevator to the underground parking lot and got in Jimin's car. I reminded him that we need to go buy groceries so we drove to the store. The whole car ride was silent, nothing unusual.

After parking the car, we went inside the store. I was going through different aisles, getting everything we needed while Jimin was in charge of pulling the cart. From time to time, with my peripheral vision I noticed him looking at me which made me a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, what's your deal?" I turned around, leaning with my hand onto a cart. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Why would I look at you?" He looked away, trying not to look suspicious. "Are you sure you're okay? I think you're having hallucinations."

"Stop talking nonsense. What's wrong with you?"

"It's just... how are you not mad at me for sleeping with someone?" He looked at me, the first time he showed he his innocent eyes.

"Don't you think it's the wrong place for this type of conversation?"

"Just answer the question."

"Why would I be mad, Jimin? We're not dating or anything so it's none of my business what you do with your personal life. The only warning I'm going to give you is not to get caught with any of your night stands in public. You're a future CEO of the most successful company in Korea which means you got reporters at your ass everywhere," I explained my point of view on the situation.

"Yeah... right," he nodded, keeping his voice low like he wasn't really satisfied with my answer to his question.

What does he want me to say?...

I sighed and continued shopping for everything necessary. Jimin went somewhere and I lost him. My anxiety rose, so I started looking for him everywhere. I searched until I found him in the alcohol section, taking three bottles of wine.

"What do you need so much alcohol for?" I asked as I put the groceries I had in my hands into the cart.

"I'm getting drunk tonight," he simply said not even sparing me a glance.

I nodded even though I was a bit concerned about his weird behavior. We checked out and headed home. As soon as I unpacked all the groceries, we parted ways.

I went to my room to get some sleep but strangely I couldn't. I laid in my bed for maybe a few hours just scrolling through my phone to hopefully get tired soon. My throat was feeling dry so I went downstairs to get some water.

All I found was a hammered Jimin sitting in the barstool, practically gulping his wine. I also noticed two empty bottles right beside him.

"Jimin, go to sleep," I walked up to him and tried to take away the bottle from his hand. "Stop drinking, you're wasted."

"Don't touch me, woman," he mumbled, standing up and holding the bottle for his dear life. "I'm good so go to *hiccup* sleep!"

"Don't be stupid now. Just give me the bottle, you already had enough," I softly said.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Y/n?!" He yelled startling me. "Why are you being nice to me?"

"Is it supposed to be bad? I'm just trying to take care of you so I'm being nice," I explained coming closer to make another attempt at taking the bottle.

"Yes, Y/n, it's really bad. I fucking hate you so let me just hate you! I liked you more when you were being fucking rude and talked back to me!" He harshly spat.

"NO, YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! I'm the only one here trying to make this thing work while all you do is get mad and pissed!!! Can you at least try and put some effort so we could get along?" I yelled, not bearing to keep quiet anymore.

"Why would you even want us to get along?! MAYBE I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DO THAT!" He yelled back. "I DON'T WANT YOU BEING NICE TO ME!"

"Wh... why?" I quietly asked, disoriented.

"Because you're fucking growing on me, Y/n..."

"And explain to me why is that a bad thing?" I asked, my eyes getting watery.

"Because why would I waste time on something that's temporary?! YOU'RE TEMPORARY, Y/N," he screamed his lungs out making my tears finally spill from my eyes. He was really harsh with his words.

"Someone like you wouldn't even understand. All you do is blindly follow thoughts from your stupid head that keep telling you there is a chance for us to make this bullshit of a marriage work..." he said. "But the thing you're forgetting about is that one day you're going to leave. YOU'L LEAVE ONE DAY, Y/N! YOU WONT BE HERE ANYMORE. EVERYONE IS LEAVING. THEY LEFT AND YOU WILL TOO!!!"

He threw a bottle of wine into a wall while yelling at me. The shattered pieces flew around and one of them gazed my cheek. Not moving from my spot, I took my hand to the spot where is was stinging and once I took it away, I had blood on my fingers. My swollen eyes looked up at the man standing in front of me. His eyes were wide, he was shocked himself of what he just did.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry," he cupped my cheeks, taking a better look at the cut on my face. "It-... so-sorry, it was an a-accident," he worriedly looked at me.

"It's always an accident..."

━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
365 25 1
A world where power, wealth, and tradition intermingle, Y/N finds herself at the center of an arranged marriage to Jimin, the heir of a powerful cong...
38.1K 3.8K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
1.9M 110K 52
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...