I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)

1.5K 73 45
By 3mooie

{3,165 words}

"Damn, that was close...I'm almost empty. We did it...just made it..."

Connie happily said while flicking his empty gas tank. He turned to Armin and smiled even more widely.

"We did it, Armin!!" Connie said and smacked Armin's back too hard that it made the blond-boy to whine in pain. "Your strategy worked!!" Connie said.

He looked at his co-trainees and then pointed at the green-eyed titan who's still fightingthe other titans outside.

"Guys! That titan is a fellow titan-killing anomaly! And on top of that, it has no interest in us!! Mikasa and I eliminated the titans around it and led it here, where the titans are swarming!! If we play our cards right, we can use it to escape from here!!" Connie said shocking Jean and the remaining 104th who survived.

"Use a titan...?! You're saying it'll help us...? That's like a dream." Jean said.

"It's no dream..." Y/n spoke.

Jean and everyone else looked at her. Jean's brows shot-up when he finally noticed Y/n, and he suddenly became worried after seeing her cut on the forehead. "I don't really give a damn if it's an abnormal or what, that titan is going to continue it's full rampage here...realistically, that's our best means of surviving this shit." Y/n said.

She made an eye contact with Jean, but Y/n quickly looked away from the young man and just turned her attention on Armin. "Armin, do you have any plan? We can only rely on you and your strategy here." Y/n said.

Armin gulped. He suddenly felt pressured with what Y/n said. Y/n noticed that she immediately felt guilty upon unintentionally putting pressure on someone. "I'm just asking you since I have a plan, but I need you to check if it's okay. If not, then I'm gonna need you to make a new one. Calm down and please no pressure."

Armin anxiously smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay. Let's hear your plan first Y/n. I'm sure it's a good one." Armin said.

Y/n asked one of her co-trainees to look for a paper and pen. When they got her the things she needed, the h/c girl sat on the ground in the center and started drawing a quick sketch of the military HQ's interior, specifically the supply room in the underground.

Y/n also ordered Jean and some of her co-trainees to look for shot guns. Mikasa, Armin, Sasha and Marco are watching Y/n draw, while Reiner is talking to Connie. Annie and Bertolt are just quiet and beside Reiner.

"It'll be okay...that titan's stronger than the average titan. As long as it's throwing a down with the other ones...this building itself should be relatively safe." Y/n said to assure her other comrades who're all anxious.

"How much do you four know about that titan?" Reiner asked Connie.

Y/n paused for a moment when she heard the brawny male's sudden question. For some reason, she finds it strange that Reiner's so curious. Though she also thinks that maybe he's just like them, wondering what kind of titan is that green-eyed titan.

"Shouldn't we talk about that after we're out of harm's way?" Connie asked. Reiner smirked and cooly nod.

"You've got a point...safety first." The brawny male said. Y/n side-eyed the brawny male and then raised a brow.

"Maybe it'san intelligent. Like the colossal titan." Y/n spoke. She noticed how Reiner, Annie and Bertolt tensed up. While the others were naturally surprised. Y/n looked at the strange trio. "Don't you think so?" Y/n asked.

Reiner smiled a bit then nod, though Y/n noticed that his smile is a fake one. "Yeah...maybe. It's not possible that he's just an abnormal titan."

"I think that, too." Y/n said and went back to what she was doing. The h/c girl pursued her lips and went silent.

"Found 'em! Military police brigade supplies, although covered in dust." Jean said who just arrived along with the others carrying boxes full of shot-guns. Y/n and everyone looked at them. Jean loaded one shot gun and looked at the h/c girl. "Will buckshot really even do anything...? I mean using guns...against titans?" Jean said.

Y/n didn't answer and just looked at her sketch. Armin scoffed and spoke instead for Y/n stead. The truth is, he noticed that Y/n have been out of her mood since they arrived at their HQ. And Armin knows it's because of Jean and his big fat crush on Mikasa.

"I think it's a lot better than having nothing...and even with the degree of firepowder, it isn't impossible to incapacitate the seven 3-4 meter* class titans that are occupying the supply room, and all at the same time. Y/n's plan will work." Armin said.

Jean just nod his head, he looked at the h/c girl. He's not stupid not to notice that Y/n seems to be cold towards him and even avoiding him.

"Anyways, all of you listen up. " Y/n said. Everyone gathered around her.

"First...we use the lift to lower most of us from the center of the ceiling. If those seven titans are "normal", a large number of people should be enough to draw them to the center of the room. Next, the people in the lift will fire at the seven titans' faces simultaneously...thus robbing them of their vision. And then..." Y/n let out a sigh. "The next instant will decide everything. Seven people hiding near the ceiling will swoop down in time with the firing squad and slash the titans' vital spot." Y/n looked at the seven people who'll do the most important part. Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Annie, Reiner and Bertolt. "In other words...everything rides on this one attack. All our lives are at stake."

Y/n tapped her lower lip using her index finger. "The point is for seven people to kill seven titans in one stroke and kill at once. The seven people with the most atletic ability probably have the best chance of striking home, so they'll do the job." Y/n said. Her brows furrowed upon remembering her unclen because of the thought of bearing the burden of many lives. "But I'm sorry that they'll have to bear the burden of everyone's lives on their shoulders." Y/n said.

It must be hard for uncle...being a commander and leading a whole regiment, being responsible for the lives of many and if his soldiers dies, he will carry the heavy weight of guilt. Y/n thought.

"No problem." Reiner said.

"The risk's the same no matter who does it if one fails, everyone dies..." Annie said.

Y/n frowned and pulled her hair out of frustration. "Damn it." She said and looked at Armin and Marco who're in front of her. "But is my plan really our best option?! It's not too change it with any of your plan, Armin, Marco!"

The two boys smiled at Y/n.

Marco pat Y/n's head. "Believe in yourself, Y/n. Don't underestimate yourself. Plus, we don't have any more time to think of anything else."

Armin nid in agreement to what Marco said. "Yeah. To be honest with you, Y/n...this is also my plan. I'm actually surprised that we have them same plan. This will work. Let's just trust in ourselves." Armin said.

Y/n pout her lips a little. She pinched the brudge of her nose. "Ah...I don't care anymore. If we die, let's just die." Y/n said which made everyobe silent.

"That's not really a good thing to say, Y/n." Mikasa said as she sighed.

"Just kidding." Y/n said and sheepishly smiled at her comrades. Y/n let out a small chuckle and shook her head.

"The lift is ready! All the guns are loaded, too!" A trainee said.

Y/n and everyone else all got moving. Jean watched Y/n who's just in front of her. He was about to call her, but Connie already spoke first. "But...will we even be able to kill the titans without our vertical maneuvering gear?" Connie anxiously asked.

"Sure we can do it! The enemy's only in the 3-4 meter class. That makes their weak spot an easy target." Reiner proudly said.

"Yeah...doesn't make a difference how big they are, it's always the back of the neck, below the head." Jean said.

"Length: 1-meter, width: 10-centimeters!!" Sasha said.

"But what will you do, Y/n?!" Connie asked the h/c girl who's staring at her blades while walking.

Y/n smirked. "I'm staying on stand-by. If anyone of you fails, I'll come to rescue." She raised her blades.

"I'll stick my blades onto a titan's assholes! That's their only vital spot!!" Y/n proudly said.

Reiner chuckled while Annie, Jean and Mikasa looked unamused. Bertolt just smiled a bit, stopping himself to laugh while the comedic duo are both hella confused. "I didn't know that!! So there are two ways?!" Connie said.

"This is the first I've heard of it..." Sasha said.

"Y/n...those could be very well your last words." Jean said. And the h/c girl just rolled her eyes and frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Annie and Bertolt are all already up hiding near the ceiling.

They watch the lift slowly going down containing Marco, Armin and their other comrades holding their own shot-guns. One smiling titan noticed them and walked towards the lift.

"Yikes!" A trainee shrieked.

"Calm down...let's get them closer!!" Marco said.

The other titans started walking towards the lift, totally surrounding it, which is perfect for the eight people up on the ceiling to kill them.

"Wait...wait...wait." Marco said.

"Ready!" Marco said when the titans are already closed to them. "Fire!!"

Marco, Armin and everyone on the lift fired at the seven titans's eyes to blind their vision.

"Go!!" Y/n said to the seven people who'll strike the seven titans.

The seven jumped at the same time and slashed their own targets.

Y/n saw that Reiner, Annie, Bertolt, Mikasa and Jean were able to kill their own target.

But to her fear, Sasha and Connie weren't able to kill their own target.

"Sasha and Connie!! Y/n! Hurry! They need back up!" Marco shouted in panic. The seven were all in horror upon seeing the comedic duo being looked down by their own targets.

"U-um...r-really sorry for...s-suddenly stabbing you...in the back." Sasha said to her titan target. The titan just stared dow at her. "Eep..." Sasha shrieked and quickly turned around to run away. "I'm so sorry!!" Sasha whined in pain when she tripped. The titan was about to grab her but she was shocked when the titan didn't.

"Ah..." Sasha looked back and saw Y/n falling mid-air, the h/c girl gritted her teeth as she sliced the titan's nape.

Y/n stepped on the titan's shoulder and and jumped to her right where Connie is being threatened to be eaten by his target. Y/n let out a small groan as she sliced the titan's nape.

The h/c girl land her foot on the titan's back and gracefully stood on it as it fell on the ground. Y/n sighed in relief when she saw Sasha and Connie are fine. "That was close..." Y/n muttered.

She jumed down from the titan and wiped the titan's blood that got on her face. Y/n's eyes widened when the comedic duo suddenly kneeled in front of her. Sasha is crying while Connie is staring at her with amazed eyes. "Y/n! You saved my life!" Sasha said and even held Y/n's waist.

"Are you hurt?" Y/n asked.

"No! Thanks to you!" Sasha said.

"Then get up already!" Y/n said and helped Sasha to stand.

"Y/n, sorry about that." Connie said.

"Nah. It's fine." Y/n said and also helped the bald-looking boy to stand.

"They've all been put down!! Now we can focus on stocking up!!" Jean said.

"Yeah!!"

"There ya go!! As much as you can carry!!"

"The titans aren't coning in!! That ine berserker titan is keeping the rest busy!!"

"We did it...!!"

"We did it!! We can get outta here!!"

"Everybody out, quick!!"

"Nh...I...I...yelled...to a titan." Sasha said while crying and refilling her gas.

Sasha held her head and cried even more. "How can I...look at anyone?!"

Connie noticed Sasha going almost crazy for surrendering to a titan that he has to smack her head to make her come back to her senses. "I'll spit at your feet later! Right now, we have to hit the road!!" Connie said to Sasha.

Y/n finished refilling her gas and getting new blades. The h/c girl also checked her gear if it has any damage and thankfully, it doesn't have any.

"Hey..."

Y/n looked uo at Jean who's now in front of her. "Yeah?" Y/n said.

"That was too close. I'm glad you didn't get injured." Jean said.

Y/n just nod her head. She stood up and turned her back on Jean. She was about to go, but stopped when Jean spoke again. "What happened to your forehead?" Jean worriedly asked.

Y/n furrowed her brows. The h/c girl sighed and shook her head. "Nothing. Just got scraped by a small piece of a broken glass window earlier." Y/n said and then walked out from Jean. She didn't even looked back at him.

Jean shut his eyes. He feels really annoyed that Y/n is suddenly acting cold towards him. "Are you-- Jean wasn't able to continue what he wanted to ask Y/n, when he saw her climbed up to a window and stared outside with wide, shocked eyes.

Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Annie and Bertolt also noticed Y/n. Armin walked towards Y/n. "Y/n! We have to go. If we don't get out of here soon..."

Armin wasn't able to continue what he was saying when he saw what Y/n is staring at. "That titan..." Y/n said while pointing at the green-eyed titan being swarmed up by six titans.

"Ulp!" Armin gulped.

Mikasa, Reiner, Jean, Bertolt and Annie also walked towards the two to check what is happening. And all of them were surprised upon seeing the gruesome sight of titan cannibalism.

"Cannibalism...?" Mikasa muttered.

"His body can't regenerate." Y/n said. She sighed heavily and shook her head. "I thought...if we can somehow solve the mystery of that titan...it could become an opportunity...to help us find a way out of this hopeless situation, but..."

"I agree! If it gets eaten, the whole thing will be over without us understanding a damn thing! Let's eliminate the ones that are stocking to that titan...for now, to try and keep it alive longer!" Reiner said.

"Reiner, are you insane?! We're finally able to escape this death trap!" Jean said.

"But what about the possibilty that this titan could become an ally...? Don't you think it would be a weapon more powerful than any cannon?" Annie said.

Y/n raised a brow after hearing what Annie said. She stared at the blond girl, as well as at Reiner and to the quietest guy she's ever known Bertolt.

"An ally, you say?! Is that what you're seriously suggesting?!" Jean said.

"Ah..." Armin was shocked upon seeing a faniliar titan. Y/n and everyone else looked at it. Armin gritted his teeth and glared at the titan. "Isn't that...the abnormal that ate Thomas?!" Armin furiously said.

"Woah!" Y/n was surprised when the green-eyed titan yeeted the two small titans hanging on his legs.

The green-eyed titan let out a loud growl as he stare at the abnormal that ate his comrade, Thomas. Everyone was surprised when the green-eyed titan run towards the abnormal titan.

The abnormal titan looked at him. Everyone was in shocked when the green-eyed titan bit the neck of the abnormal titan and lift it up, and slammed it on the other titan behind him. The green-eyed titan then threw the abnormal to the other titan on the wall. The green-eyed titan let out another loud growl after killing the abnormal titanand the other titans.

"Hey...what was that about helping again?" Jean said.

"Ahh...!!" Y/n suddenly felt nervous when the green-eyed titan fell on it's knees. "He's exhausted..." Y/n said as she watch the titan slolwy fall on the ground, lying on his stomach.

"Not surprisingly...looks like it burned itself out. So, seen enough? Let's hightail it! There's no way that monster's on our side! Titans are titans." Jean said. His eyes widened when Y/n jumped down. "Hey!! Where the hell are you going?!" Jean said.

Y/n landed on the ground, right in front of the green-eyed titan.

Her eyes widened when she saw that it's nape slowly opened. Hot steam started coming out from it's nape, and Y/n was even more shocked when she saw a familiar figure coming out from the green-eyed titan's nape.

"Hey..." Reiner said when he noticed what Y/n is also seeing.

Everyone saw it, too.

Mikasa and Armin's eyes widened upon seeing the familiar figure out from the green-eyed titan's nape.

Y/n froze on her place as soon as she saw Eren came out from the green-eyed titan's nape. The green-eyed boy is unconscious as he got out. Eren leaned back a little as he pulled himself outnof the joints of his titan.

(A/n: Eren's so hot in this scene...)

"E-Eren!!" Y/n said, she's still frozen in her pace while staring at Eren.

Mikasa quickly jumped down, as soon as she landed on the ground, she run towards Eren and kneeled in front of him. Mikasa hugged Eren and felt his heart beating. The raven-hair girl's eyes became glossy. It didn't take long for the raven-haired girl to break down while hugging her dear Ereh.

Armin followed and stood beside Mikasa and Eren. He stared at Eren with a dumbfounded look. Armin fell on his knees and started tearing up.

He held Eren's hand and intertwined their hands together. What the hell... "Happned...to you?" Armin asked.

Jean, Reiner, Annie and Bertolt stared at Eren with wide, shocked eyes.

Jean genuinely looks surprised and confused while the triotors... (A/n: triotors = trio traitors lmao...sorry.)

Has a strange and suspicious shock look on their faces.

"Then Eren...did all this?" Jean said.
___________________________________

:()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 529 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
442K 15.4K 32
Y/n was engaged by her childhood friend, Eren. She kept this secret from her due to Carla's request, to only tell him about this arrangement when he'...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
881K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...