Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

dreams

448 30 7
By taeulvkim

Next morning..
At Xavier's room.

It's exactly 8 am in the morning when she woke up after a long sleep nd the first thing she saw is her best friend sleeping beside her while cuddling her like she is a teddy bear, she smiles looking at him sleeping with a pout on his lips.

Czar : you'll never change, once a baby always a baby..

She mumbbled looking at the sleeping baby beside her. It's not the first time they slept like these cuddling each other, they always sleep like these whenever she stays in his home, it's an habit of her she can't sleep without cuddling, when she is in her Home either she'll cuddle with the big tiger stuff toy in her room or her twin brothers, who Loves to cuddle with her baby sister, nd apart from her brothers Xavier is the only guy she cuddle with, they are like this since there childhood, nd they haven't changed till now, so many people said them to stop behaving like kids nd always stick with eachother you guy's have grown up, you should know each other boundaries, but they never listens to anyone as they know about themselves more than they know, even if Xavier loves her he never touched her with bad intentions, he respect her nd there friendship more than anything, nd as a friend he knows his limits very well..

She removed his hands from her waist thts when she saw wounds on his hands.

Czar : stupid how many times should i have to tell you to not try to stop me when iam angry, you never listen to me, you always step in to stop me nd end up hurting yourself, can't you jst think of yourself first..

She mumbbled while looking at his hands, she feel very bad, she feels disappointed by herself whenever she saw his wounds which was made by her, everytime he tries to stop her from hurting herself he always end up getting hurt instead, it's not the first time it happen.

She sighed nd slowly get up from the bed nd went to his walk in closest nd come back with a first aid kit, she sit on the bed nd clean his wounds. After finishing she keep the first aid kit at the side table.

She again enter to his walk in closet which is half filled with her clothes, strange right, but thts how they are, the bond they share is more than friends but less than any romantic relationship, it's become Xavier's habit to buy for her as well whenever he buy anything for himself, she stop her so many times but he never listen, he always said tht buying for her makes him happy, so she Stopped arguing nd letting him do whatever he wants to, she jst hope whoever become his girlfriend in future will understand there friendship, nd she promised herself to help him in doing so, in explaining tht girl tht there is only pure friendship between them nothing else..

She takes her clothes nd towel nd went to the bathroom to take a bath, on the other hand as soon as xav heard door clicking sound he open his eyes, actually he woke up at 7: am only but seeing her sleeping peacefully he didn't have the heart to wake her up, he keep looking at her with his loveing gaze, until he feels her wiggling under his hold, he get startled nd immediately close his eyes pretending to sleep peacefully..

Xavier : by protecting you with my life, iam not protecting you iam protecting myself, coz your well-being means my wellbeing, your happiness is what makes me smile.

He mumbbled to himself don't know why he feels like this all the time, with an heavy sigh he get up from the bed walking towards his walk in closet he take some of his clothes nd went out of his room closing the door, he went to the next room beside his room to take bath, after Taking bath and getting ready they both come down to have there breakfasts as usual xav keep talking nd talking nonstop nd czar jst hummed or replied occasionally, no one saying a single word about yesterday's event, they both are behaving like all those things didn't even happened at the first place,

Thts what happening everytime, she hate it when someone remind her of her weak moments, she didn't like her weak self, she didn't like to remember those moments which make her weak, so xav never tried to raise those topics which make her uncomfortable. after finishing there breakfast they make there way towards there college..

At 11:30am
At yohaness elite University

There's a whole ruckus infront of bulletins notice board, as there's something important notice stick there nd everyone is busy looking at it, mean while Ryan nd his friends are attending there lecture, it's about the time there 2 class is about to end..

Lecturer : i hope everyone has already decided in which club they are going to join, as all of you know today is the last date so don't forget to submit your form till evening thank you..

As soon as the lecturer left, the whole classroom Filled with mummerings..

Ryan : yaah what the professor talking about.

He said with confusion laced in his Handsome face he keep poking skyler with his elbow.

Skyler : about the club, don't tell me you haven't read the rules nd regulations mentioned in the admission booklet..

Skyler said while looking at his two stupid friends who are giving an awkward smile, Skyler mentally facepalmed himself.. cursing the day when these two stupidest friends ever, come in his life.. these two really deserves an Oscar for There stupidity nd lazyness

Skyler : what should I do with the two of you.

He said disappointedly Shooking his head in disbelief..

Ryan : yaahhh just tell us will you..

Ryan said while giving an light punch in Skyler's arm, sky rolled his eyes due to there childish behaviour

Skyler : yeah it's waste of my time to except tht you guys will do something useful other than wasting your time in useless things..

They both ( Ryan nd Mike) scoff offendedly..

Skyler : let's go I'll show you..

He stand up without nd start walking to the exit, Ryan nd mile didn't waste any time nd follow him like a lost puppy,

Ryan : sky where are we going..

Ryan asked in confusion

Skyler : to the bulletin board now keep quiet nd follow me.

The three of them make there way towards bulletin board..

Skyler : all the 1st year students have to participate in any 3 club, which can be anything, like music, arts, sports etc, all you have to do is to join any three club, you can withdraw from any two clubs after going to 2 years, but every 1st year should take part in 3 different club..

Skyler said while the three of them keep walking towards the bulletin notice board.

Oh that's all they said nd soon they reached to the bulletin notice board which is still filled with so many students as they are still busy with choosing which club they should join.. while pushing others finally the three of them reached infront of the board..

YOHANESS ELITE UNIVERSITY

All the first year students are hereby informed that today is the last date for you to submit your forms related to the club you have been going to be a part of, as your performance nd involvement in your club will help you to gain some points which will add to your final results so don't take this opportunity lightly, choose wisely

Ryan : what have you chosen sky, should i choose the same as you so tht we can be together. Nd you can also help me ryt..

Ryan said looking at sky with his puppy eyes hoping he'll agree with it..

Skyler : no iam not going to help you these time, you always give all your homework nd all to me, but these time I'll not help you with it, you should take part in all these activities by yourself..

Skyler show him a red flag in return, he knows very well what Ryan means when he said you can also help me ryt, it means again sky has to do all the work like he used to do in the school Times, thts what going on from the Starting, he has to do all the work for both of them, Ryan is really the bestest friend anyone can imagine of but when it comes to work, you'll not find as lazy ass person like him in these whole planet..

Ryan : meanie..

He said with a scoff looking at Skyler who is still looking at the board..

Skyler : stop behaving like a kid, Don't forget you promised yourself to prove your worth in front of uncle Edward , so you should choose what you are interested at, so tht you can concentrate on it. I'll apply for swimming, football, nd music

Ryan stuck his tongue out but nodded, he didn't have any other choice as he really promised himself to prove his worth in front of his father, who thinks tht Ryan is not big enough to take his life decisions yet.

Mike : so it's decided I'll applied for, theater, Vedio game, magazines nd newspapers club..

Ryan : than I'll apply for photography, dance nd theatre.

They all nodded in agreement..

Skyler : so let's part our ways from here nd meet in cafeteria after 1 hr..

Ryan : than we'll go together to apply for theater kk..

Ryan said looking at Mike, Mike nodded nd like tht they parted there ways..

After 45 mins..

Ryan has already applied for photography nd dance, now he is heading towards cafeteria to meet his friends, from there he nd Mike will go together to apply for theatre as they initially decided, but on the way to the canteen he saw a lot of students specially guys are running towards a particular direction like there life depends on it, he frown in confusion..

Ryan : what's is actually going on.

He mumbbled to himself nd stop a guy by his arms who jst about to cross him going in the same direction..

Ryan : hey what's going on, where is everyone going, why you guys are in so hurry..

Guy : coz Lyn is practicing basketball, oh my god looking her practising is like a dream come true..

Tht guy said dreamingly nd before Ryan can ask another questions he yanked away his arms from his hold nd run to the particular direction everyone is going to..

Ryan : what the fuck.. he can wait and answer my questions can't he.

He scoff and look at the cafeteria than at the route of the basketball court, he keep tilting his head from cafeteria to basketball court. Deciding were to go.

Ryan : agghhh fuck it.

He cursed nd make his way towards the basketball court his curiosity gets the best of him nd the next thing he knows is he is standing in middle of the crowd which keeps shouting only one name nd tht is Lyn.. when he look at the basketball court there he saw there's only one girl who is playing in the court, she is wearing dark silver top nd black shots.

her moves are Swift like she is some professional basketball player, the basketball court is surrounded by bodyguards, she keeps looking between the basketball nd the basketball hoop, looks like she is trying to goal nd the whole crowd went crazy over her single move, nd for unknown reasons his heartbeat started to increase. after some minutes she pick the ball As she catch the ball, she quickly move it into the shot pocket.

She Position the ball several inches above from her chest

She Grip the ball properly and shoot..

Nd there's a perfect goal.

Ryan : fuck.. she is jst awesome in these, she is a pro,

Ryan said amazed by what he jst saw, he likes basketball ball nd he himself play basketball sometime with Skyler, nd has saw so many pro player playing it, but what he jst saw now is so swift Nd magnificent tht he didn't have any words to describe.

Nd when she turns around to took another ball thts when he saw her clearly, his Breath hitched, a rush of euphoria run through his veins, coz there he saw her the most beautiful girl he has ever laid his eyes on, she looks like a dream which he wants to live on, he forgot to breath, the crowd around him disappear, the loud cheering sounds become mute, nd the only sound he can hear is hers, the sound of her feet whenever she pass the ball, the sound of her hands when ever it hit the basketball to make it bounce, the sound of the way she is breathing, nd the things which got his attention more is the sound of the way her heart beat, it feels like it's the most melodious sounds in the whole world, it's like there heart is Beating in a same beat..

Than a flash of his dream which he is seeing from childhood flash in his mind, it's not a nightmare instead it's a very good dream, he never understand the meaning of it, he always saw a couple in his dreams, nd one thing he is sure about is the one in his dreams get each other as there other half, which makes him to believe tht his otherhalf is here somewhere nd one day he'll definitely find her.

he saw the same dream almost everyday whenever he is feeling down he get these dreams, thts one of the reason why he always search for trouble, coz he wants to see tht mesmerizing dream after having a trouble day, but he never saw there face, neither he hear there name's but even if he saw there faces in his dreams he'll immediately forget after waking up, but he always woke up with a bright smile due to tht dream, tht dream filled him with thousands of positiveness nd hope, tht dream encourage him to hope for a better tomorrow even if your present is worst, for some unknown reason tht dream make him feel complete, contented, the dream is the reason he is waiting for his other half.

In that dream he saw a sky full of flying lantern nd a couple sitting under a tree in which number of lanterns are hanged, there hands are intertwined together, he saw tht same dream everytime, the same sky, same intertwined hands same tree's same vow's, sometimes he saw the guy holding tht girl in his arms while he himself walk around the tree while saying some vow's at every round he make..

let me recite all my promises i have already hanged here..

i promise to love you nd trust you, till my last breath nd I'll marry you again nd again on our each every wedding anniversary, we'll get marry again..

i promise to fullfill all the promises i give you.

i promise to respect you nd Cherish you for my whole life..

i promise you my love, loyalty, breath, heart my everything belongs to you

if 2nd life is possible i wish you to have a great family, nd no matter where ever you are I'll find you back.. in our all those life if we get a chance to reborn i want to be the one who fall for you first before you fall for me, love at first sight, you are stick to me for everafter mrs.

i promise to always fall for you first, before you can know..

i promise to be the best husband for you, me nd .. we both promise our soul to you..

i promise to always protect you from others bad intentions..

i promise to always listen to all your words nd never force my words on you, I'll listen your words nd opinion, we'll talk about it nd whatever we have to do we'll decide it together..

nd the last but not the least i .......... husband of ........... give myself to my wife ............. you'll have more right on me more than myself.. please take care of me..

i love you baby, you and me for everafter forever..

I'll not regret for even a second if I die now, it'll be the best way to go with you, no matter Where you'll go I'll follow you jst like these floating lantern is following the air, I'll follow you..

Thats the dream he saw Everytime but no matter how many times he saw the same thing everytime but it feels so new nd different each time he saw it. It feels like thts the moment he waited for his whole life.

He keep looking at her, unconsciously a tear fall from his eyes, nd it's coz he is so happy, he never feel these much happy nd contented in his whole life, but he didn't know the reason, neither he wants to find out now, coz tht can wait but now he wants to live these moment to the fullest, he finally find his other half, in his mind flash of someone's interwind fingers nd some words are roaming.

I'll find you Everytime, We'll always be together everafter.

Ryan : look you dream man, like you i also got my other half, i got her..

He said in his mind to the one whom he always see in his dream. He himself don't know until when he stand there in between the crowd keep looking at her like she is the only one in these whole world, it's the first time he saw her, but still he can feel tht he has already fallen for her deep, nd there's no come back.

Ryan : is these is what they called love at first sight, nd if yes thn it's amazing..

A genuine smile never left his lips he wants to go nd talk to her, he wants to know about her, but she is surrounded by so many people nd there's a lot of bodyguards standing outside the court preventing the crowd to enter.

Ryan : looks like you really are the moon, whom i want to hold despite of all the distance we have between us..

nd the next thing he saw is a guy wearing white jacket entering the court with an water bottle, nd she stopped her practice when she noticed him. He is none other than Xavier, he handled her the water bottle she take it nd started to gulp the water, while xav keep wiping her face nd neck which is covered with sweat with a small white towel, the one who didn't know about there friendship will definitely think of them as a couple goal..

Ryan : why they let him to enter when they are stopping everyone.

He mumbbled to himself nd a tint of jealousy took over him. Than he hear the boy next to him mumbbled to other boy..

Boy 1 : are they really are couple..

Ryan's hearing sense get 2 times more activated, his all focus turns to the boy standing next to him.

Boy 2 : everyone has the same doubt, but no they are not, they are bestfriend's.

An big smile made its way to his lips, he really wants to dance out of happiness.

They are not couple you duffer they are bestfriend's. He ensure himself, he really wants to shout in excitement nd happiness but he control himself from doing so, coz he wants to know more.

Boy 2 : nd the one who knows czarina should know 1 thing about her nd tht is she hate love, she'll kill you if you propose to her, you'll be dead before hearing her rply.

Boy 1 : wow really..

Tht boy nodded.

Ryan : she hate love, but why, thn how can I approach her if she hate it, that means if I'll propose her someday she'll hate me oh god wait..

His train of thought stop when his attention went to the name he jst hear, he turn to tht guy nd turn him towards his direction buy holding his arms

Ryan : what jst you say?. the name.. tht name..

Tht guy get startled by his sudden action..

Boy 2 : what..

Ryan : The name, the name you just say.

Ryan eyes are twinkling in anticipation,

Boy 2 : czarina..

Ryan : you mean her name is czarina..

He asked pointing at the basketball court

Boy 2 : yeah she is..

He replied still looking at Ryan confusedly..

Ryan : You mean she is the only czarina in these whole campus, nd she is from 2nd year arts fashion and designing.

Ryan again ask want to be double sure, he is unable to contain his excitement.. tht guy again nodded looking at him weirdly, nd thts it Ryan immediately hugged him.

Ryan : fuck i can't believe it, she is the one omg.

He pulled away from the hug, his whole expression is screaming how happy nd excited he is..

Ryan : she is the one i give rose.. aghhh thts fucking amazing..

Boy 2 : dude are you allright, what are you talking about, can you please leave me..

The boy said but the only thing running in his mind is, " is he nuts, or gone mad"..

Ryan : oh, iam.. sorry.

He leave him nd look at him with an awkward smile while rubbing his nape he get too much excited tht he himself didn't understand what he was doing, he again turn back to look at czar,

Ryan : it seems we are destined to meet czar, i should really thank those seniors who order me to give you rose. They jst made me do the best thing of my life.

He said with an wide smile but soon his smile form into a small pout, looking at them having there sweet moments.

Ryan : i wish in place of him, i was the one who can Take care of you like this..

He mumbbled looking tht her, she is now sitting in the court along with xav, not minding all the crowd, they both talking nd eating there sandwich, like they are the only two present in the whole world. Xav occassionally wipe the sweat in her forehead with his thumb, while czar keep shooking her head, it's not new for xav to treat her like a baby, he always do like this, but today is different coz there's someone in the crowd who is looking at him with jealousy..

Ryan : it seems like you really love her, nd it makes me hate you, even if you didn't do anything wrong with me, oh god what's These feeling is..

He mumbbled to himself looking at them, the way he is feeling now he never felt, he never dislike anyone who never harm him in any way, but one thing he is for sure nd tht is, even if he didn't know xav personally, he didn't like him, coz he is too close to her more than his liking, nd there closeness is making him feel different emotions he never felt before..

On the other hand czar looks around the court which is fill with thousands of crowds, nd a memory from her past strike her mind.

At that time she was, 18 years old in which she is attending a basketball match before going to abroad for her studies, after 1 week she'll leave for her schooling, she will be in 11 class these year, now she is sitting in the crowd, being a part of it, cheering for her brother's team.

Flashback

Nike : czar, why do you keep rejecting everyone who proposed to you, did you still miss Sam.

Czarina keeps quiet ignoring Nikes questions, with an sigh nike continue...

Nike : what are you looking for in you partner, what's you definition of love.

It's nick one of her friend from her school.

Czarina : madness.

She said without thinking twice, it's like she is prepared for these question from years..

Nike : what...

Nike look at her with disbelief

Czarina : when love is not madness, it is not love, I am waiting for someone who can unleash that madness inside me, I am waiting for someone who'll be the reason for my madness as well as sanity.

End of flashback

She cleanched her fist tightly..

Czarina : it seems like there's no one in these world who can unleashed my madness, it's good i myself hate these shit called love..

To be continued.....

I hope you like these chapter..

Thanks for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
164K 6.1K 55
Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run from it. And some people end up actually n...
3.9K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
218K 12.3K 85
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...