Off The Rails (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent a... More

1: Introducing...Him
2: Ice To Meet You
3: To Catch An Owl
4: To See A Ghost
6: I've Got To Go Away
7: Why Is It Always My Problem?
8: Help Me Out Here
9: Partners In (Not) Crime
10: Irresponsible Parenting
11: Real Deal
12: The Fall From Grace
13: Keep It Clean
14: Good Luck Out There
15: My Dinner With The Problem Child
16: Reunion Tour
17: Ahoy There
18: Calculated Mistakes
19: Surprise?
20: Can You Believe That?
21: Three Trench Coats In A Kid
22: We'll Burn That Bridge When We Get To It
23: Coming In Clutch
24: Get In The Spirit Of Things
25: Your Opinion Is What Matters
26: And So It Begins
27: The Yee To My Haw
28: The 4th Element
29: Take A Chance On Me
30: The Warning Signs
31: Can I Steal That? I Promise To Keep It Safe
32: Where In The World
33: The Great Escape
34: Throw The First Punch-Make It A Good One
35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours
36: How Many Walls Does A Room Have?
37: Catch 22
38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1
39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2
40: Do It For The Fame
41: Loose Lips Sink Ships
42: Take On Me
Finale
Epilogue

5: Test It Out For Yourself

11.4K 544 198
By silverowlbells

Yuji observed Eraserhead from afar. He had just finished stopping your every day cash register burglary in the warehouse district and was on his way to the location of a warehouse he had been wanting to check out for a while when he saw the hero perched on the exact building he was trying to get into. 

He grumbled under his breath as he started climbing the building. Dumb pro heroes and their dumb morals. 

"You had people feed me false information." The vigilante said, making sure his annoyance was audible even through the voice modulator. Eraserhead startled. 

"You scared me, kid. What are you doing slinking around?" The hero grumbled. 

"I'm not a kid." Yuji reminded him. Eraserhead rolled his eyes behind the goggles, which of course, Yuji could see clearly. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He said jokingly. 

Eraserhead touched his goggles and shook his head. "Do you have super sight or something?". 

"Or something." Yuji responded, smirking under his mask. "How's your husband?". The hero sighed at that. 

"You're not disproving my super sight theory." Eraserhead said, "And he's doing well.". 

The vigilante was shocked that he had gotten a genuine reaction. He hadn't taken Eraserhead to be the earnest type. Maybe it was just for things to do with his husband. Yuji's ma was like that. A real hard ass until his mom was involved, then suddenly she was the sappiest person on the planet. 

"Why did you have all those people lead me here?" Yuji asked, still not moving closer to where Eraserhead was crouched on the rooftop. 

"I wanted to talk to you." He said, "I have a lot of contacts in the underworld, but none are as observant as you. You know everyone and everything. And I don't even know how you know so much.". 

Yuji tried not to feel smug at that. "So I was thinking," There hero said, turning around and standing up, "I could use someone like you. You should know that as an underground hero my lines are blurred.". 

"So what? You just want me to report to you like a little boy scout? Like one of your little U.A students?". Not many people in the underground knew Eraserhead was a teacher yet, it was an advantage. And Yuji wanted all the leverage he could get. 

"Not like that. Call it an exchange of favors. I do one for you, you do one for me. We're both allowed limits though, so I wont murder someone if you ask." Eraserhead warned. 

"Aw. I thought all heroes got a 'one free homicide on the job' card. Didn't that come with you license?" Yuji joked. 

"I did not." Aizawa said sternly. 

The boy considered the offer. The league of villains had been involved with U.A before, so having an 'associate' there could get him some info he wouldn't normally have access too. 

"Alright, I'll take you up on your little offer." Yuji said, "I could use someone outside the underground to keep an eye out for some things.". 

Eraserhead looked like he wanted to ask for details, but he didn't. 

"Well we've got all night and an empty warehouse." The pro hero said, "How would you feel about sparring? I've been wanting to test your abilities for quite a while now.". 

"So does everybody else." Yuji snorted, "I'm not telling you what my quirk is.". 

"I'll find out soon enough." Eraserhead said, "Its hard not to know with a quirk like mine.". 

"We'll see." Yuji said ominously.  

-------- ---------- ---------- ---------- --------- ---------- ------- 

It wasn't a sparring match. Well, it was and it wasn't. 

It was actually a final exam. The same final exam Aizawa would be giving to his own students in just a few days, just without the handicaps. More like a third year exam, really. 

He wanted to gauge Ghost's level. He seemed unbeatable, but no one was. Once he was off his home turf of twisty-turny alleyways things might turn out very differently. 

"How are we deciding who wins? I don't want to just knock you out." Ghost said. The voice modulator sounded strange, but Aizawa could understand why he used it. 

"How about we go until one of us taps out?" The pro hero suggested, "I would normally say until we get a KO but I don't know where you live, so I can't exactly drag you home after the fight.". 

"So kind of you, Eraserhead." Ghost said, climbing up a nearby empty shipping container. Shota didn't know how he did it, seeing as he didn't jump. Were there grips in the metal he just couldn't see? 

"You seem pretty sticky." The hero observed. Ghost wheezed. 

"That's what she said." He mumbled to himself. Aizawa rolled his eyes. So immature. 

"Ready...go.". The pro hero gave the vigilante almost no warning before his capture weapon lunged for his lithe form. 

Ghost barely looked phased though, moving barely 10 centimeters out of the way and completely avoiding the attack. Aizawa was intrigued. 

The vigilante stared back at the hero and it was so obvious he was smirking even if Aizawa couldn't see a thing. 

"Nice try." He said, before throwing a disk at the hero. Aizawa managed to dodge, but the disk attached to the capture weapon. 

It zapped him a little bit, but the capture weapon grounded itself quickly. 

"You have a lot of little tasers. Your quirk got something to do with that?" The hero asked. Ghost shrugged. 

"It might. It might not." He said simply, before jumping off the container. Aizawa barely had time to brace himself before the vigilante was tackling him to the ground. 

He stood up quickly but was knocked back by two swift punches to the face. Those were gonna hurt like hell tomorrow. 

The vigilante had taken a boxing stance, loosing and bouncy. He was experienced, no doubt. 

"Fine then." The hero smirked, "Close quarters it is.". He went to hit the vigilante, but barely grazed his neck with the impressive dodge the kid pulled off. Ghost elbowed the hero in the face and he grunted, clutching the forming bruise. 

"Dirty boxing." He said, "Whoever trained you so properly would be ashamed of you using such cheap moves.". 

Ghost shrugged, loosening his stance again, but keeping his fists held high. "She'd have bigger fish to fry if she saw this fight.". 

Aizawa laughed a little at that. When he fought people there wasn't usually this much talking or joking around. It was refreshing in a way. 

He wrapped the capture weapon around the vigilante's torso and held him backwards, capturing him completely. 

The vigilante pulled out the small paint ball gun and somehow shot him right in the right eye. Aizawa cursed as he removed his goggles. 

The capture weapon loosened itself enough for the vigilante to escape, landing softly on the floor. 

Eraserhead looked at Ghost and activated his quirk in his unobscured eye, although he knew it wouldn't do anything. The kid wasn't even using his quirk. 

But it did do something. 

Yuji panicked. 

He couldn't hear his heartbeat, he couldn't hear Eraserhead's, he couldn't taste or smell the adrenaline from the fight, although he could feel it coursing through his veins. His senses were dull. That was the only way to describe it. 

The air was knocked out of him as he dropped to his knees, verging on a panic attack. Overstimulation was usually what caused this sort of reaction, he didn't think understimulation was even a thing. 

Eraserhead seemed to catch on that something wasn't right and he quickly blinked. 

"You okay kid?" He asked hesitantly. 

Yuji sucked in a breath as his senses flooded back to him. Suddenly it was too much. Wayyyyy too much. 

He pushed himself back into the shipping container and looked at the pro hero in front of his with wide, scared eyes. Not that the hero could see. 

Still, from the man's concerned expression that was no longer hidden by the goggles, Yuji knew Eraserhead was worried. 

"You alright kid? What happened back there?" He asked, his voice suddenly softer. It was still gruff and pretty emotionless, but there was some real concern in there. 

"'M not a kid.". It was the only think Yuji could think to say before he made a break for the half caved in warehouse door. 

Eraserhead tried to follow but the vigilante was still the 'hide and seek' champion between the two of them. 

Nursing a throbbing headache and oncoming panic attack, Yuji made his way to the closest train station. 

-------- ------ -------- -------- ------- --------- -------- 

The next day Midoriya was excited to see Namura again. They had just learned each other's names two days ago and Izuku wanted to exchange numbers. 

"Why the fuck are you so giddy?" Katsuki grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. His boyfriend was a handful without the extra excitement of a new friend. 

"I want to get Namura's phone number so we can text." Izuku explained. Katsuki glared at him. 

"What? You're ditching me for the first pretty boy to step on the train?" He asked incredulously. Izuku just smiled at Katsuki's attitude. 

"Of course not Kacchan. Why would I replace you with someone who can speak at a normal volume and didn't bully me as a child?" He teased. Katsuki tch-ed and grumbled something under his breath. 

The train slowed to a stop and the pair watched as Namura entered the train car. He looked pretty rough, if they were honest. He had a bruise forming around his right cheek and he was clutching his ribs as he walked. On top of that he was wearing really bulky headphones. 

Izuku's expression instantly turned worried but he tried to smile as he gestured for Namura to come sit by them. 

"Morning." The dark blue haired teen said, his easy smile slotting into place. The boy slipped half of his left ear out of the headphones. He noticed their expressions instantly and raised an eyebrow. "What? Do I look that bad?". 

"What happened?" Izuku said, instantly getting up as the train started moving to fuss over his new friend. He nearly fell over in the process, but both Katsuki and Namura were quick to get him upright and back in his seat. 

"Here." The green haired teen said, grabbing a handle before standing up again, "You can take my seat. You look like you need it.". 

"Its fine, green bean. You keep your seat." Namura said. Izuku wasn't having it though and he quickly maneuvered the non-protestant teen into the seat. 

Meanwhile Katsuki was so busy glaring daggers at the boy that was so obviously flirting with his boyfriend that he didn't even notice when the boy turned to look at him. 

"What's wrong princess? Found a pea under your mattress this morning?". There was that fucking nickname again. Katsuki hated Kacchan, but that he hated more. 

"You're cute when you're angry." Namura said before he slipped the right headphone back over his ear and clocked out of reality.

Little did Katsuki know that Yuji could still hear his racing heartbeat loud and clear. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Our first glimpse at the most iconic team up in this fic! Aizawa and Yuji! 

Also our first look at what Yuji deals with. Being that sensitive means overstimulation is one air horn away. Additionally though, having his senses taken away in the middle of a fight is disorienting. Especially for someone like Yuji, who relies on them as a strategy. 

Also some of you may have guessed exactly what I was doing with the BakuDeku thing a little while ago so if you guessed anything starting with the letter 'p' you were exactly right 👀

Stay Tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
611K 22.6K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
48.2K 1.8K 45
❝𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) was accepted into U.A. High School based off a reco...
135K 4K 40
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...