Change- Camilo Madrigal {angs...

Por qwertyl0l

Things were supposed to change Disclaimer; I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOT. ALL RIGHTS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Más

Daylight
Midday
Afternoon
Morning
Morning
Midnight
Morning
Morning
Midday
Afternoon
Noon
Lunch
After Lunch
Epilogue

Lunch

279 9 8
Por qwertyl0l

Camilo was silently freaking out after everyone had sat down when Dolores blurted out the one thing he was dreading talking about.

"What in the Encanto were you thinking?"

It gave him a jump, to be honest. 

Quite literally. He jumped so hard he hit his knee on the table, shapeshifting into the whole town within seconds.

Antonio laughed, but once he quieted, the awkward silence blanketed them.

Something about the silence made Camilo's skin itch. 

Then, a tiny miracle occurred.

A burst of confidence surged through him. He knew the moment he stood up it would leave, as it normally does, but he was trying to hold on to one feeling for long enough to act on it, something he had always struggled with (weird way to spell plot convenience, but okay)

And so he stood up and announced the first apology he could think of.

"I screwed up, big time"

Apparently, that was all it took for the rest of the hidden feelings he'd had to come tumbling out. For a moment, it was deathly quiet, and Camilo was convinced no one actually cared.

And he was right, because the only people who even gave him a reaction were the ones who he had already talked to.

The rest of his family?

With their reactions, he could have sworn he was a ghost

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...