One & Only Option ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man w... More

1 Arnav is in London
2 Shashi was in trouble
3 Shocking News
4 Arnav is in India
5 How happy she was...!
6 New yet Old Khushi
7 Arnav's lead...
8 Shocking Turn
9 Khushi was not interested
10 Arnav's declaration
11 I'm not a CHOICE...
12 Arnav's approach
13 Capability of ASR
14 Wedding Date
15 Difference
16 potential of Khushi
17 Demanding Arnav
18 It's Differnt
19 Evil is IN
20 Arnav LOVES Khushi
21 I LOVE YOU
22 Measurement
23 Neerav was in trouble
24 Situational prisoner
25 The Wedding
26 The wedding Night
27 Husband's duty
28 Arnav's Stand
29 Not for you
30 Silent Wife
31 Defeat
32 The Cheque
33 Brothers
34 Neerav's performance
35 Broken Egg
36 Feelings...
37 Birthday Gifts
38 Desperate Arnav
39 Evil in action
40 Game
41 I Know...
42 Demanding Arnav
43 Antakshari...?
44 Haughty Headed
45 Value
46 What's the matter?
47 Khushi is upset
48 Dirty Game
49 Understanding
50 Red Handed
51 Son-in-law
52 Task
53 The plan is ready
55 Brothers Together
56 Cat, out of the box
57 Final step of the plan
58 Process Over
59 End card...
60 Slap and Kiss
61 Last Part
62 Epilogue

54 Part of the plan

4.1K 278 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 54 Part of the plan

Anup saw Arnav in the news. He frowned seeing him. Didn't he go to London? Then how will William work out on the plan? He was tensed. What will happen now? If Arnav is here, he can do nothing. He knew how dangerous man Arnav is. However, he will smell his plan.

At the same time, his phone rang. The call was from William. He attended it hurriedly. Before he said anything,

" The girl came here alone... " William said.

"Girl? whom you are talking about?" Anup asked as he didn't expect Khushi could go to London without Arnav.

" Khushi Singh Raizada... "

" What? Is Khushi there? "

" Yes. she is here all alone. Someone called Steve directing her"

Anup got awestruck hearing that. He knew who Steve is. Does she go to London all alone to organize the program? How dare she? Arnav should have sent her to lead the program. Maybe, he will join her later. Anyhow, it's better she went to London alone. It will be easy for William to finish her. Anup became happy and relieved.

"Try to finish her at any cost" Anup said.

"Heavy downpour here. I don't think the program will take place as per their plan. She won't come out of the hotel room until the rain stops as she is alone. Finishing her in the hotel room will lead us to the problem. I will definitely get caught. So, it won't be a wise decision to kill her in the hotel"

"Mmm... what's your plan?"

"I will wait until the program takes place. Or, I will finish her on the way to the Airport"

"Ok... that's a good idea"

"By the way, why do you want to kill a small girl?"

"Small girl and she? You don't know her... Khushi Singh Raizada is not an easy woman to handle"

"Singh Raizada? Is she related to Arvind sir?"

Anup got stuck for a second, regretting the blunter he had done.

"No... why would I kill Arvind's relative?"

"Oh... I just asked as their names match..."

"There are many Singh Raizadas in India..."

"I guessed it..."

"William... are you in touch with Arvind now also?"

"No... it's been so long I talked with him... but I thinking of talking to him from the time I heard SINGH RAIZADA"

"No...don't do that..."

"But why?"

"Don't you know about Arvind? He doesn't like such activities. He may cut off your friendship and mine too"

"Yeah, you are right. He will definitely do but I won't talk to him about your plan of killing Khushi Singh Raizada"

"Please be careful. Arvind should never get to know about this"

"Why are you scared? If the girl is your enemy, Arvind sir also would like to clear her from your path"

"No... he won't... this is my personal issue... don't get Arvind into it"

"Ok... I will call you after finishing the task"

"Ok, thank you"

William disconnected the call, looking at Arvind.

"Sent the recorded file to mine and Arnav's phone," Arvind said.

"Done"

William sent the file to Arvind and also to Arnav without wasting time.

RM

Arnav came to the room and was about to took his phone, he stopped seeing Khushi sitting on the bed, looking at him with a sharp gaze. He came to her and sat next to her.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked.

She nodded NO and then YES.

"I'm sorry"

"Why don't you want me to go to the temple?"

"Khushi, our condition is not normal. Just now we have crossed the biggest task. I think it's not a simple one. We have to be cautious Khushi. Laila is not here. I don't know why she left RM all of a sudden. We can't say she has not had any dirty plan in her mind"

"Are you scared?"

Arnav looked at her for a few seconds and nodded YES.

"Yes, I'm scared... I can't tolerate if something happens to you..." He gulped hard.

"Nothing will happen to me"

"Of course, anything should not... but some things can't be changed... I don't want to give a chance to people who want our fall. Please don't go anywhere until I say"

Khushi nodded ok touching his cheek smiling. In no time, Arnav embraced her with emotions. Khushi sensed it. She stayed in the hug without disturbing him.

"Am I targeted, Arnav?" She asked in a feeble tone.

Arnav looked at her breaking the hug.

"Is it?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"It's good that we didn't go to London... there was a ploy waiting for you..." Arnav said.

"Anup Kapoor?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"How do you know?"

Arnav narrated about William and Arvind's meeting. Khushi sighed.

"What are you going to do?"

"I asked William to record the conversation with Anup. He will do that. it's enough to arrest Anup. And we will have to find strong evidence to put him behind the bar for his lifetime"

Khushi nodded ok.

"So... don't step out of RM..." he pleaded.

"Ok... but, he will soon get to know you are in India as Kailash issue got highlighted in the media..."

"I have found an idea and asked William to work on it. If he does that correctly, Anup will not suspect me"

Khushi nodded ok thoughtfully. Arnav lay on the bed thinking about how to strengthen their side. He didn't know Neerav had already completed all the arrangements to get the strong evidence.

..............

As per the plan, Saxena and his wife were ready to leave Delhi without taking Anup's permission, the next day early in the morning. Neerav was waiting for them a little away from their house, keeping an eye on their house. He saw the gate of their house getting opened. He got ready for the action.

Suddenly, a few cops surrounded their car. Saxena and his wife became horrified. One of the police men asked them to get down from the car. They got down nervously.

"What happened, Sir? Why do you stop me?" Saxena asked.

"We got to know what you have done joining hands with Anup Kapoor"

"What do I do?"

"Come to the police station and ask whatever you want"

"Sir, listen to me...I did nothing..."

"Whatever... come with us"

"I told you what will happen to you. You trusted Anup Kapoorji and see, what happened to you." Mrs. Saxena blabbered.

"Shhh... stop blathering" Saxena chided her.

A police jeep came there and the policemen took Saxena with them. Mrs. Saxena dialed Neerav. He saw her number and attended to the call.

"Neerav, sir, Police arrested my husband"

"Whaaaat? When?" he asked showing shock in his tone.

"Just now... they are taking him with them"

"I already told you about Anup and his daughter... what will you do now?'

"Sir, please save my husband. I will do whatever you say"

"Ok... I will call you after bringing your husband out of jail in bail"

"Thank you, sir"

"But, one condition"

"Sir, I told you I will do anything"

"Your husband should become an approver"

There was silence on the other side.

"If your husband is ready, I will save him from Anup forever"

"I will make him approver, sir"

"That's good. I will bring him home. Now, sleep peacefully"

"Will you bring him for sure?"

"You will see him being at home tomorrow morning"

"Thank you, sir"

Neerav disconnected the call smirking as everything happened as per the plan. For the first time in his life, he had done something appreciable. He felt proud of himself.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
553K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
735K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...