More Than a Girl Bodyguard

By everkind

Thought of a girl bodyguard before? Well, Taylor Rosanna, a tomboy, had graduated from Sinreth Academy, a sch... More

Chapter 1: Girl Bodyguard vs Mr Player
Chapter 2: What Are You?
Chapter 3: He's Truly a Player
Chapter 4: Catching After The Player
Chapter 5: Dress Party
Chapter 6: Mr. Player's Promise
Chapter 7: You Know Me and I Know You
Chapter 8: Double Kidnapped
Chapter 9: Childhood Bodyguard Friend
Chapter 11: The Player is Different
Chapter 12: Girl Bodyguard is Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Hurt Me?
Chapter 14: A Dress Again?
Chapter 15: We Found Her
Chapter 16: Seeing an Old Friend Again
Chapter 17: Found Them Two
Chapter 18: Duplicate
Chapter 19: They're Not the Same
Chapter 20: White Love?
Chapter 21: Nothing Else But a Bodyguard
Chapter 22: Player Runs After Girl Bodyguard
Chapter 23: Un-matching Socks
Chapter 24: Junior and Rosy
Chapter 25: There's Always Something
Chapter 26: Rose Hope
Chapter 27: A Kiss or Two
Chapter 28: Junior Teddy!
Chapter 29: His First Wish To Me
Chapter 30: Broken
Chapter 31: The Reason For 'Taylor'
Chapter 32: A Hope From Girl Bodyguard
Chapter 33: Finding Someone
Chapter 34: It's Her
Chapter 35: Food Thief
Chapter 36: Secrets of Harris
Chapter 37: Roses Blue
Chapter 38: Promised Mission
Chapter 39: He Was There
Chapter 40: Family Histories

Chapter 10: Trusting a Girl Bodyguard

13.6K 329 18
By everkind

Chapter 10: Trusting a Girl Bodyguard

“What happened?” Dean asked.

Harris lowered his eyes, “Taylor never told me how.”

Dean sighed, “Maybe that’s why she has to be strong.” He whispered, “Maybe that’s why she wanted to be a bodyguard.”

Harris lowered down, “You could say that,” his softened his eyes, “but I think that there is more to it.”

Dean silenced. He couldn’t believe that a person like her can go through so much trouble. He thought that he was the only person in the world who was missing that warmth from parents. But now after hearing this from Harris, her closest friend, he guessed that he wasn’t the only person anymore.

Harris looked at Dean and smiled, “What’s going through your mind now?” He asked, still smiling.

Dean’s eyes widened, “What else do you think?”

Harris raised an eyebrow to him, “You know,” he paused, flipping through the newspaper in his lap, “now that I think of it, I guess she trusts you pretty fast.”

“Fast?”

“Yeah.” Harris said, still flipping through the papers, “It took me three years to gain her trust.” He said smiling, “And I thought that, that was long. Other people like her mates in Black Arrow Academy, took six to seven years. Or maybe even people like her stepmother. It seems like a never.”

Harris folded the paper and placed it back where it belongs, on the coffee table in front of them. “So I guess you broke the record for gaining her trust.” He ended his sentence looking back at Dean, who was confused.

“I broke the record?” Dean questioned, his eyes glimmering under the lights.

“Yeah, man.” Harris said, “I took three years, and you took,” he replied searching for another newspaper on the coffee table, “two days. That’s fast.”

Dean silenced. He never knew that, though he hasn’t even thought of it yet. But to be honest he trusts her, for some reason. And maybe because he trusts her, she trusts him. He sat there still thinking.

Harris smiled, “It’s good that she has another friend.” He glanced at Dean, “A friend that she can trust perhaps.”

Dean’s eyes widened, “What do you mean by that?” He questioned.

“Just nothing,” Harris grinned, “By the looks, you seem like a player,” He sighed, “And well, that is something that girls can rarely –”

“What you guys up to now?” I entered, opening the door, seeing the both of them talking loudly to each other. “Are you guys talking about me?”

They stared at each other and answered, “No.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Really?”

They nodded simultaneously.

“You guys are creepy me out with that same time speaking and nodding thing.” I looked at them both.

They paused and looked at me.

“You changed your clothes?” Dean said pointing at my black suit.

“Yea.” I nodded, “Is there a problem?”

“No.” He answered.

“Actually,” Harris started, “Yes.”

I glared at him.

“I enjoy it more when you’re wearing a dress.” He smiled.

I glared at him again.

“What?” He said, looking at me awkwardly, “You look nice in the dress.”

I sat down by the kitchen stool, “Is that so?” I adjusted my tie, “Some friend you are.”

He silenced and continued to flip through the magazines of some technology or cars.

Dean watched my adjusted my tie, and I paused, “What do you want?”

“Oh,” he stared off, “Nothing.”

“C’mon,” I glanced at him, “Remember the wish you promised me?”

He rolled his eyes and brushed his golden hair through his fingers, “Just wondering if you can come to the party tomorrow.”

I stood up, “There’s another party?”

“Yeah,” He said, smiling, “The one yesterday was the opening party. Tomorrow is the beginning of the party.”

I sighed, “No.” I determined, “I’m not going.”

He glanced at me, “It would be fun!”

Harris smiled, “You two seem to be ignoring me.” He walked over to the kitchen table where I was. “Let’s go.” He smiled.

I glared at him, “No. And that’s the final answer.”

He glanced back at Dean and smiled, “It would be fun!”

I walked over to the sink and took a glass cup out of the cupboard and turned the tap on, “Why are you two teaming up on me?”

They smiled, “Because you’re a girl bodyguard?”

The water filled the glass cup and I turned off the tap, “What was that meant to mean?”

“Nothing.” They chirped.

I smiled, they we’re definitely up to something. I placed the glass cup over my lips, and drank the nice fresh water. “I won’t go anyways.” I told them, I placing the cup into the sink.

“C’mon,” Harris pleaded, “I haven’t had fun for a long time. Besides I just came back too.”

Dean nodded.

I turned around to answer them no, but my phone vibrated. I paused and smiled to them, “You know what?” I walked to over both of them, showing them the door, “I’m a bit tired at the moment so I need to rest early. Would you mind?”

They looked at me confused, “Sure, we don’t mind.” Harris said, smiling.

“But what about the party tomorrow night?” Dean asked.

I smiled at them, “I’ll think about it then. Happy?” And I closed the door shut.

Standing against the door, I was tried. I waited for their footsteps to fade, and I look back at my ankle, “What a day!”

Sighing I pulled out my phone, and touched the screen. Immediately the device popped at message up, From Commander General.

“Gosh,” I said, “I almost forgot about this.” I walked into the bedroom and pulled out my laptop, under the bed.

Finding some wires, I plugged my phone to the laptop. The message reappeared on my laptop screen, which was enlarged ten times bigger. I clicked on the button, Accept and a video conference was turned on.

“Taylor Rosanna. Have you done your mission?”

I turned on the speaker and the microphone on higher, answering, “Mission almost accomplished, Sir.”

The Commander General looked at me, “How far are you now?” He said.

“Seven out of ten, I would say.” I answered him firmly.

“Good.” He nodded, “You know what needs to be done.”

I agreed, “But Sir, there’s a problem. The satellite dish won’t respond until I have the code and the password entered at once to activate it.”

“You know that Firer is on to this and you’re still here?” He glared at me through the webcam, “You know that the leader Josh, is behind this and you have to get it.”

“I know that.” I argued back, “Coming to meet this Dean is more complicated then you think, Sir.”

He nodded, “That’s why you’re on the job and nobody else.”

I sighed.

“What I want you to know is that tomorrow there is a party, by a girl name Amanda Staren, and from my guessing you friend Dean is invited.” He paused, “So you should somehow follow him and come to know Amanda more.”

The computer loaded an image of a girl with blond hair and blue sparkling eyes – eyes that deceive people. I nodded memorising the girl’s appearance. “Yes Sir.” I said, “I understand. But have you found any information about my father?”

The fifty-year-old man shook his head, with his eyes lowered, “No. I’m sorry. But we will never give up, Taylor, don’t worry.”

I nodded, “Thank you.”

“That is all.” The Commander General said, “Signing out.”

And the screen was empty black.

I sighed, my mission was tried. Doing one job was hard, but for me it was three jobs. Sacrificing my time to do this, may not be worth it. But finding information about my parents was something else. I have to find them, whether they are alive or not. I have to at least find what happened to them.

I folded my laptop and slipped it under the bed, while placing my phone back into my inner pocket of my jacket. “I guess the party is on again.” I lowered my eyes, “I hope that I don’t have to wear that dress again.” I glanced back that the elegant black dress placed by the side of my bed.

“And also hope that nobody finds the truth about me.”

***

So I guess this chapter is a little boring. Sorry, I just had to add this part in or nothing would make sense later. Well, if you liked it. Please support it by voting and commenting! And thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 975 45
A new time bodyguard gets assigned to protect BTS after the last one quit; she's fairly new to the field and a woman. Refusing to let anyone underest...
929K 23.6K 24
Sadie has been training to be a spy, since her parents died when she was 6, and the CIA took her in. she has been doing mission since she was 12, an...
199K 5.5K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
462K 23.1K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...