Gojo Male Reader x bnha

By TerroKira

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 😏😏😏)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 6 S3

3.8K 94 67
By TerroKira

You entered the house.

Y/n: I'm home!

You heard a bunch of some running and the door opened. It was your mom!

Y/n: mom!

Inko: my baby! I missed you!

She began the excessive crying.

Y/n: I'm ok, mom. Look not a single scratch! Sorry, I couldn't protect Izuku. He was being the natural hero and I was dealing with something.

Izuku: y/n! You're finally back!

Y/n: hello, Izuku. Did you have to get super injured? Our poor mother, the one time I can't help you, you almost die. You're going to give her a heart attack!

Inko: how was the stay with utahime?

Y/n: good as always.

Izuku: y/n, did you have to fight AFO? all might had trouble!

Y/n: but I got stronger! I fought him for a short period of time so he couldn't adjust.

Inko: now, come! I got you your favorite sweets!

Y/n: s-sweets?! Sweets...

...

The was a knock on the door.

Izuku: y/n, open up!

You open the door.

Y/n: what? Want me to take you to your girlfriend's house?

Izuku: w-what? N-no! All might wants to meet up at the beach.

Y/n: alright.

You grabbed some sweets and ran out. As you were putting on your shoes your mom asked.

Inko: hey! Where are you going? The food's almost ready!

Izuku: l-later!

Y/n: sorry, mom. We have to talk to someone! Urgent!

You grabbed Izuku.

*pop*

All might: UGH!

Y/n: you okay, old man!

Izuku: all might!

All might: forgot you could teleport young gojo! That reminds me! Texas smash!

He punched izuku in the face. He was about to do the same but infinity baby!

Y/n: you trying to assault a minor, ey?

All might: I'm teaching you two a lesson! You really don't keep your word, do you? Young midorya. Everything was almost in vain, you know. Jeez, who do you take after?

Y/n: you.

All might: and you! Why would you fight?

Y/n: testing powers. It was a quick battle, I left before he could adapt! I would've left whether you were ready or not.

All might grabbed the sweets in your hand and threw them into the water then step on them.

all might: that's punishment!

Y/n: NOOOO! YOU VILLAIN! HOW COULD YOU?!

You began to cry.

Y/n: my sweets... My innocent little sweets!

All might: young midoriya, young gojo, I...am effectively retired. My body cannot fight anymore.

He turned into his muscle form and did a few punches then turned back into his skinny form while spitting blood making Izuku scream.

All might: the last embers of one for all have gone out, and I can't rely keep my muscle form anymore. But even so, every single time, you rush out no matter what I tell you! No matter how many times I tell you, you keep destroying your body! That's why, this time...!

All might held his arms out.

All might: ...When you got out of a predicament for the first time without getting seriously injured, I was so happy. (he hugged Izuku) from here on out, I will devote myself to raising you. Let's keep... Working hard together.

Y/n (thoughts): why am I even here? I just sit there while they have this father-son moment.

Izuku: a-all might...

All might: you really don't keep your word, do you? Didn't I tell you to stop being a crybaby?

Y/n (thoughts): I would've made a comment like "didn't I tell you that it's in his genes" but I can't ruin the moment.

Izuku was full on crying and screaming. You were sad but you weren't the type to cry.

...

All might was at the door. He wanted to talk to all the parents about something. Your mom and Izuku were being nervous and stiff.

Inko: p-please come in!

All might: excuse me.

They were whispering to each other while walking away slowly.

Y/n: come in, old man.

As you began to walk all might stopped and stares into Izuku's room.

...

All might: yes, I believe we have already sent a notice of this, but I'm here to talk about UA's dorm system...

Inko: yes, about that... I'm against it.

Izuku: huh?

Y/n:

Izuku: mom?! You said it was ok yesterday!

Inko: I thought about it! But I don't like it! Izuku's quirk never appeared, but he still admired you for so long. But since his quirk miraculously appeared... Ever since he entered UA, Izuku... He just keeps getting more and more beat up. Did you know about Izuku's arms? If he injures them anymore, he might lose the ability to move them! I watched your fight the other day on TV. As a regular citizen, I am very thankful. But as a parent, I was scared. Especially when y/n was fighting. Izuku and y/n look up to you. If their path leads to a future filled with blood like that, then I... I... I... I feel like maybe staying quirkless and happily watching heroes work would have made him happier. I couldn't help it.

Izuku: mom!

You were still silent.

Inko: Izuku, I told you that I would support you but that I wouldn't stop worrying, right? You want to go to UA, right? You both do. But... I'm sorry, Izuku... Y/n... I will speak frankly. As Izuku and y/n's mother, I don't have the nerves of steel I'd need to entrust my sons to UA high school as it is now. It does not matter how wonderful of a hero you are. When villains attacked, you couldn't continue classes, and you couldn't stop the students from getting seriously injured... I don't want to let my sons attend a school like that any longer. I...

All might: Mrs. Midoriya-

Izuku: it's not like that, mom! It was my own fault that I got hurt! The teachers all told me over and over- it was me who didn't listen-

Inko: if this is how it turned out, then don't you think that's the school's responsibility?

All might: young man, sit down.

Inko: I might be acting like a "monster parent." but I'm fine being a monster. I don't want to steal y/n and Izuku's dream away from him. If they really want to be heroes they could go to a different school. There are a lot with hero course, right?

Izuku ran out slamming the door.

Inko: Izuku!

Y/n: you can't do this.

Y/n: I can't speak for Izuku, but I want to go to UA! I've grown so much in the months I've been there than I have my entire life! All the friends I made, all the enemies! It's important to me! I want to become strong so I can protect everyone! I want to protect those who don't want to be protected!

You couldn't hold it in any longer. You let it all out. All the pain, misery, and sorrow.

Y/n: Mom, G-g-geto died! I had to kill him! No one knew except Aizawa, the police and Izuku! And then during the camp, I find out that he's being controlled by something and he might be alive! I don't want what happened to me to happen to others! A couple weeks ago I met a kid, he is the nephew of the hero killer! His entire family left him, his sister and his dying mom! I want to save them! I want to teach him because I SEE MYSELF IN HIM! I COULDN'T PROTECT MY SISTER, AND PARENTS!

Y/n: UA isn't perfect but it's better than the other schools! Being a hero, or anything that has to do with villains has a risk! I get your side but you have to get ours...

Izuku came back.

Izuku: it's fine. Even if not UA! Look, mom, all might. I got a letter. From the boy I saved at the training camp. A kid who hated heroes and even quirks said, "thank you"! I'm still hopeless and will make you worry a lot, but even so, for one instant, this letter, and this boy, made me a hero. I was really happy! It doesn't have to be UA. Anywhere is fine! Because I will become a hero!

All might turned into his muscle form. Making you all turn to him.

All might: you are already more than someone who is just following in my footsteps. In that case, as your teacher, I must support you. You and the path you both walk.

All might fully bowed. His forehead touched the floor.

All might: I apologize for doing things out of order. I believe that young Izuku is the right person to succeed me... What I mean is, I believe he is the person who should become the symbol of peace. I also believe that y/n will become the symbol of protecting others.

Inko: huh? What? Wait a minute, please stop. What is this?

All might: it an apology... As the one who was formerly the symbol of peace. I was weak to his administration and negligent in my teachings. I humbly apologize!

He returned to his skinny form.

All might: and this is my entreaty as a UA teacher- it's true that my path was filled with blood. But that is why, to keep them from going down the same path, I want to stand by them snd walk together with them.

Izuku: all might...!

All might: I don't blame you for having misgivings about the current UA! But the UA heroes also know that they cannot continue like this and are trying to change. Is there any way you can look not at the current UA, but at the future UA? Will you allow me to pour my all into young Izuku and young gojo? I will protect them and raise them up, even if I have to give my life to do so!

Inko fell onto her knees.

Y/n and Izuku: mom! (Izuku said m-mom but close enough)

Inko: I don't like this after all... I mean, you are Izuku's reason for living. It's not that I hate UA. I just want Izuku and y/n to be happy. Don't give up your life. Please live properly to protect them and raise them both. If you can promise that, then I will allow it.

Y/n and Izuku: mom...!

All might: I promise.

Inko: Izuku, y/n, if you're going to live at UA, then you understand, right?

Y/n: y-yes!

Izuku: I definitely won't make you worry!

Inko: MR. All might, please take care of my sons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.2K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
104K 3.5K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...
239K 1.7K 21
hello there! the title explains it all I'll be doing who ever all of the characters are aged up to be 18+ ⚠️I do not own my hero academia or the cha...
2M 62.1K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...