Chapter 3

All might: you are worthy to inherit my power.

Izuku: inherit your power?

All might: hahahaha! What's with that face? It's just a suggestion the real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power! I'm talking about my pkwer, young man. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of peace, all might, had to be a natural-born hero.

Y/n: all might, you know that giving someone your quirk isn't something you can do right?

All might: oh yeah! that's right... Young men, I will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch.

He spread his arms out and looked to the sky

Izuku: It was passed on to you...?

All might: that's right. And next, it is your turn.

Izuku: w-wait! Wait a minute! (all might lowers his arms and looks at Izuku) It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk... I've never heard
of anything like thst before-

Y/n: and he began again...

All might: does he do this a lot?

Y/n: yeah... Izuku! (you hit him lightly)

Izuku: s-sorry!

All might: you always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!

Izuku: wh...?!

All might: I may hide many things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "one for all"!

Izuku: "one for all"...

All might: that's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of the power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart.

Izuku: why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?

Y/n: because you are a natural hero, he is probably looking for a successor.

All might: that young man is right. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!

Y/n: honestly it feels like I'm third wheeling (DON'T MAKE IT WEIRD)

All might: never mind! Well, it's uo to you, though. What'll you do?

Izuku began rubbing his eyes eith his sleeve then stood up

Izuku: I'll do it!

All might: an immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!

...

All might: hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on! Come sit with me, young gojo!

Y/n: no thanks.

Izuku falls.

Y/n: that's why. Couldn't you just let me sleep? I'm already strong!

All might: but you're not the strongest! (to Izuku) if you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier.

Izuku: well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?

All might: no, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now, in this form.