Chapter 5 S5

Have you noticed that there is no op when there usually is?

Y/n: I want to leave UA.

Nezu: may I know why? After all, I can't let our star student or any student leave without a reason.

Y/n: I don't deserve to be here.

Nezu: you got the top score on both the practical and writing exam. Of course, you do.

Y/n: my father is the nemesis of All might. I basically helped him get information on UA.

Nezu: are you saying that you're a spy?

Y/n: yes.

Nezu: your request to leave has been denied.

Y/n: what? Why?!

Nezu: you don't seem happy to do this and you said you "basically" helped him, which means you didn't mean to. I also know about geto. Are you telling me you are happy that your best friend is being controlled by a parasite and working for AFO?

Y/n: w-well no.

Nezu: are you telling me that you helped the league get in touch with chisaki?

Y/n: no! But still!

Nezu: you've helped us against the league of villains. You've protected your classmates and you've become, according to you, the strongest. All that and you are still a first year. Just because your father is AFO and you had a chip that gave him information confirming what the UA traitor has told him, that doesn't mean you're a bad guy.

Y/n: wait... How did you know?

Nezu: the heroes told me of course. This is a big deal! Your request has been denied. I'm giving you time off to deal with this information. You've done well enough under fat gum that I'm sure you can skip the next assignment.

Y/n:...

Nezu: here's a slip to leave the campus. Go buy yourself some sweets. I know you enjoy them a lot. Maybe visit your mother.

Y/n: thank you, principal Nezu.

Nezu: anything for the boy who lived.

Y/n: was that a Harry Potter reference?

...

Y/n: good morning, everyone!

Kaminari: so much food!

Y/n: nezu gave me time off and told me to go outside the campus and get something for myself. So I decided to buy everyone's favorite food as an apology for yesterday.

Todoroki: is this soba?

Y/n: the kind that's not hot!

Mina: natto! Thank you snowy!

Iida: Thank you, class rep!

Y/n: no worries.

Everyone: itadakimasu!

I just wanted to finish both my books that I'm writing before my final exams start. So this is the final chapter.