Chapter 1 S4

We were st the hospital because amajiki lost his quirk after being shot with a drug when you received a text.

Green bean

Y/n, what did you say the name of your sister is? And how old was she when you were put into adoption?

Why?

Answer me first.

Her name was Eri, and she was about 2 years old. Now, why?

(Ik that isn't eri's actual age when it happened but we'll change it for the story)

I think we found her. She was with a yakuza member and she was trembling when she bumped into me. She seemed scared. Also, she had bandages on her arms and legs.

WHERE? TELL ME NOW!

Sorry, have to go. And I can't tell you. I just needed info to help with a case later!

...

Couple days later...

You and kirishima were walking to the station to go back to fatgum's agency.

Kirishima: midoriya, morning! You're going to your work-study today, too? What a coincidence!

Izuku: they haven't called me in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again. I was told we didn't need our costumes, though...

Uraraka: oh? Morning! You three going today?

Izuku: yeah.

Tsu: what a coincidence. We are, too.

Y/n: didn't know you were taking your girlfriend on a date today, Izuku.

Izuku: s-she's not my girlfriend...

...

Hero: oh, are you going to the station? If you want, we can accompany you.

Uraraka: oh, if that's all right with you!

Izuku: thank you!

Kirishima (whisper): there are a lot of heroes.

...

Izuku: huh? We're all going the same way? Kirishima, y/n, aren't you in kansai...?

Y/n: we were told to meet in a different place.

Tsu: we are, too.

...

You then went on the same train, same place, same direction. It was clear that this isn't a coincidence.

Mirio: oh?

Nejire: oh...

You all went into the same agency. Apparently, it was nighteye's agency, the hero Izuku was interning with.

Y/n: you! Fat gum. What's going on here?

Fat gum: hello, y/n! I don't really know. We were asked for help on the hero network. I assume we'll talk about it in the meetin'.