Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 20

3.5K 242 33
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

The door of the mysterious room opened reavealing yoongi and in his arms Aria who is currently unconscious.... He walked towards the pit of the red blood that is shining through the red moon...... He layed her petite figure in the floor as two people came into the room and come towards them..... Yoongi looked at the two person as one person who is intensely looking at her and in the other person, who is now in behind the person waiting for permission.....

Yoongi: Father..... I hope you will not forgot the deal that we made.......

Yoongi said looking into his father who is grinning at his son's words....... The father give a wicked smile and look at Yoongi......

Kang Min: of course.... I will.... After all, you are the who came up for this ...... Plan of killing your own brothers.......

Flashback

After killing bo gum, yoongi straight go to his father chamber to know about some of the answer....... He basically barged into his father's chamber only to find him with a demon girls surrounded him and making out...... All of the demon girls flinched hearing the loud door opening sound, as his father look at Yoongi with a pissed off gaze.....  He declared to a high pitch voice......

Kang Min: GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!

All the girls get out of the in hurry leaving two people glaring at each other........ Kang Min saw yoongi hand and widened his eyes seeing a heart..... Yoongi saw his father's reaction and smirked as he moved his hands towards him making him to see it more clear........

Yoongi: Sorry father..... I killed your brother... Who is in pain and also happy after seeing his only daughter...... Aria...... I never knew that you are a slick bastard..... I guess, I ruined your whole plan....... I never thought you will give Namjoon everything even though we all have equal rights on the throne...... Do you really think Namjoon will let you live after getting into throne..... Come on, father.... We have your blood in our body, you killed your own father to get into throne..... How can you be so sure that Namjoon will let you live??? He was more smart than you father....... Do you know, namjoon is slowly making his own alliance with other demons to dethrone you........

Yoongi spilled everything as he is one of the alliance with Namjoon..... But he is greedy for power.... Well, they all are.......  Kang Min never thought that Namjoon is planning all of this.......who can blame, after all that's what he did too...... Kang Min know yoongi is planning something..... Something more dangerous than Namjoon.... He don't trust anyone now....... They are just his puppets to get into higher position..... And His brother's daughter is the key.......

Kang Min: So, what is your deal, Yoongi????

Kang Min ask as he knew all of his son's even though he failed to recognize Namjoon..... Yoongi smirked hearing that as that's what he wanted to hear.....

Yoongi: have her power exchange give me her soul.....  And about others, I am setting a trap for them to kill each other in a way of having Aria....... And leave Namjoon to me because I am going to kill him by my own hands.......

And that's how the deal between them sealed but with so many lies........

Flashback end

Kang Min looked behind as Tessa is waiting for his approval......  He nodded as she goes towards the pit and take out a while substance and pour it in it..... As the pit started to became more red and she goes towards Aria's unconscious figure and bended to her level and took her one hand and in her hand, she cut her palm as the blood started to pour out of her palm.... She placed it in the pit as under the red moon rise, her blood in the pit fall as the glow in the pit became more evident..... Tessa started to chant as Aria slowly regained her conscious..... She was about to get up just then she has held down by yoongi....

Yoongi: No.... My dear pet..... You can't go until it's finished.......

He said as he hold her down as she is struggling to get out of his hold.... She is weak but still trying her best.....

Aria: let me go.... What are you doing??!!

She screammed as she is trying to get out her hands from the witch..... Dark witch....... The spell chanting of Tessa started to get louder as in Aria body started to pain........ The black veins started to pop out of her body as her body is getting consumed by dark powers that will weaken her powers and also help the person to suck her powers...... Aria started to scream loudly as Tessa chanting is becoming more speed.....

Tessa: añusßkkúüōãâèá.....

Everyone was busy in the spell, just then the wind started...... Soon the wind started to became stronger.... More deadlier...... Everyone got confused seeing this wind and just then Yoongi is thrown out in the air by a strong force..... Yoongi was about to get up from the floor just then a he felt something is taken out of his body as he looked in front of him..... The red eyes that is holding nothing but hate .... Hate for him ...... He know this eyes pretty well...... He saw the hand as his heart is in his hands....... It's none other than hoseok.... Who just did extinction of his heart just the Same way he did to bo gum.....

(Imagine it as hoseok pulled out yoongi's heart)

Hoseok: Good bye... Yoongi..... Hope to see you in somewhere......

He said as yoongi fall down in the floor dropped dead..... On the other side, Kang Min saw all of this, and he didn't waste any time and goes towards Tessa...... He need to fulfill this sacrifice anyhow...... He took Aria by his hold in the middle of the spell as Tessa was chanting and torn her wings in one go ....... This caused a steer scream as Her one wings are torn apart from her body..... A part of her body........ He throw the wing in the pit as Tessa looked horrified seeing this.......

Tessa: Majesty, what did you just do??? The spell wasn't complete..... Her powers are not awakened yet ... We have to wake her powers than take it out of her body...... Now the powers won't come to you..... She will be vanished as a torment soul.........

Tessa said as his plan was ruined.... His all years of hardwork, wasted by Hoseok..... He became so greed that he forget this.......

Kang Min: I don't care..... FUCKING DO SOMETHING .... I WANT HER POWER...... HER POWER IS UNIMAGINABLE...... HALF BREED.....

Tessa: I can't do anything......

On the other hand, seeing this commotion, hoseok didn't care about anything.... He straight goes to that suffering angel who is now shivering in pain and covered in her own blood that is coming from her back...... It's would be a lie to say that he didn't fall for her...... A ethereal beauty that supposed to be in heaven...... He know it's a sin to fall for her... But he couldn't help.....

Hoseok: Hy.... Stay with me.... You can bear it......I will heal you...... Just stay with me......

He was about to cut his palm as he said those words just then he was thrown to the wall..... He slowly get out from the recover and just then he was chocked by none other than but his father......

Kang Min: I would have killed you along with your mother and their mothers ..... You are a full demon.... You have same Category as mine... Moreover, you have my blood running through your veins.... But one thing you forget is I am more powerful than you......

And with that his father stabbed in his chest with the witch knife as hoseok eyes got bigger as this......

On the other hand, Namjoon reached to his room as he saw Aria laying in her own blood.... He was gone to search for her only to find others dead body which gives him a uneasy feeling...... Then he saw the red moon rise as he knew this red moon ritual..... And Aria running.....  He immediately goes to her and hold her tightly in his arms.....  Aria looked into namjoon eyes but only he find a hate..... A hateful eyes......

Aria: I hate you.... I will.... always....hate......you in ....every....part.....of .....my life...... I cursed....you .....to ..... love me..... But I... will hate.....you .......

And with that she took her last breath as her body turned pale...... Soon her body resolved as a sand ........... He couldn't y it..... She is dead...... She is dead because of him.... She balmed him because of her death....... He loved her....... His love turned into dark Obsession.... Devil Dark Obsession....... In the first time, tear slipped from a devil eyes for a angel.... A forbidden love that holds nothing but destruction....... He feel devastated....... Seeing all of this...... This power of throne took his brothers and his  love........

He stand up as he saw his father who is happy to kill his own son.... He would be after all, they all are just his puppets........ His eyes hold nothing but hurt ..... Soon that hurt turned into a hate.... A hate to this place..... Hell.....

He slowly get out of here not knowing where to go....... He reached into a cliff as the lava that was erupting volcano....... He looked sadly as only thing he remembers is her smile... That smile he saw in nowhere.......

" You are bounded with me..... I love you.... Even if you hate me... I will love you.... And I won't stop until I have you.... In next and after so many lifetimes I had, I will make you mine..... You are only Mine, angel queen..... My princess.....", Namjoon said in his mind as he jumped from the cliff killing himself to be with her.........

But little did he know, not only him, but the others also wanted to same thing......... To be with her.... To make her his........ She is  Devils Dark Obsession.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it......

Finally, the book of hoseok reading is over.... The next chapter it will be present...... Tell me about the thought of this book..... And please comment.... I feel motivated when you all comment.... It makes me to write more ....... Please I am having writer's block..... So, comment freely............

Love you all.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
25.7K 1.3K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑...
2.1K 181 9
Just peep into it to witness the beautifulll journey of our munchkins 🤩😘
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc