you're all i want | t.n, d.m

By ThisIsKanitha

18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall i... More

You're All I Want
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
epilogue
extended epilogue
theo's letters to celeste
thank you

13

7.7K 199 554
By ThisIsKanitha

CELESTE - November 1998

"What's all of this fuss about?"

There's a crowd in the entrance of the castle gathered around a pillar. I guess there's some announcement hung on it. Girls are giggling, boys are whispering.

"The Professors are throwing a ball." I hear a voice say next to me.

I turn my head and lock my eyes to Astoria who sends me a small smile.

I arche an eyebrow, "A ball? Seriously?"

I push past younger girls to stand in front of the piece of parchment as Astoria follows me.

THE WINTER BALL

Hogwarts students,

To celebrate the end of the first semester, you are all invited to the Winter Ball.

When? Saturday the 17th of December. From 8 p.m to 11 p.m

Where? The Great Hall

Formal attire mandatory.

"That's stupid." I mumble, my eyes still glued to the paper. "As if a Ball would fix everything."

"Maybe it will." Astoria says next to me.

We glance at each other before walking away from the crowd. "I wanted to ask you something." She says, looking at me as her hands clutch her books to her chest.

My hand grips the strap of my bag hung on my shoulder, "Go ahead."

"Are you and Draco still seeing each other?" She blurts out. Her eyes widen before clasping her hand to her mouth. "Shit." She chuckles, "That was supposed to be the second question. I originally wanted to know if you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend."

Astoria's cheeks are flushed with embarrassment, but I can't help but think she looks absolutely adorable with those big green eyes and pink cheeks.

Draco and I haven't really spoken to each other since the day we made out in my dorm. That was exactly a month ago. I see him glance at me in class or during dinner. We exchange a few words now and then, but we haven't really had a proper conversation.

He's tried once or twice to be alone with me with one thing on his mind, but I can't sleep with him. Not anymore. I guess there was a time where I was opened to simply hooking up with him, but ever since Theodore... I can't.

I'm not mad at him for having a thing with Astoria. I can't blame him, because I keep pushing him away. I'm just mad at myself for hiding the fact that I have slept with Theo, his best friend.

Theo. Theo. Theo.

What is it about him that makes my heart beat fast just by the thought of him? How is he able to send multiple jolts of electricity through my body with one single touch? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

I still have no recollection of our night and I wish I did. He does, and whenever he speaks about it, all I want is for him to show me what we did.

We were so close to kissing - and probably more - two weeks ago. I was so close to give in and finally let myself fall into his arms. But I guess the universe had other plans for us.

For the past two weeks, Theo and I have been trying to be all alone, just to see what could happen. But we've been so caught up in exams. It's also been two weeks since I can feel tension in the air, that my heart starts pounding inside my chest every time our eyes meet, that my hands start to get sweaty when he grazes my arm with his forefinger whenever he passes by me.

"Celeste?" Astoria waves her hand in front of my eyes, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I say, ignoring my pounding heart. "Uh, sure. We can go to Hogsmeade together."

"Cool." She smiles at me.

"And no. Draco and I are not seeing each other anymore."

Astoria looks down at her shoes as she tries to hide the growing smile on her lips.

If this situation had happened a year ago, I would have fallen onto my knees to cry. A year ago, Draco meant the world to me, and it would have killed me to think of him with somebody else.

But today, I just can't help but feel somehow happy for Astoria. She seems like a good girl, and I think she can give Draco what I can't.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you later." She hurries into a classroom so fast that I don't get the chance to say something to her.

Walking towards the library, I cross paths with Theo and Blaise. The both of them smile at me, and I return the gesture.

As Theo brushes his arm against my shoulder, his pinky finger grabs mine for a quick second before letting go.

I feel the heat rise up on my cheeks as my stomach tightens.

This feeling seems foreign, but at the same time it doesn't. It also scares the shit out of me that he can have this effect on me, but I keep wondering what more he can do until I literally melt under his touch.

One thing is certain; I am starting to feel something towards Theodore Nott, and I am fucked.

***

When Dean finally beats me a Wizards Chess, it's almost midnight. Atlas is sprawled over the couch in the Gryffindor common room, a book opened on his stomach as he has drifted into a deep sleep.

"I didn't know that you got so good at chess." Dean says as we pack everything up.

"I've been practicing."

Dean narrows his eyes at me. "With whom?"

"Blaise." I shrug my shoulders and Dean scoffs.

I chuckle and assure Dean he is still my favourite. He shows me a dimpled smile before nudging my shoulder.

"You look good." He tells me, his brown eyes locked to mine. "You look happier."

"I do?"

Dean hums, "Have you been seeing anyone?"

I shake my head, not wanting to reveal what's been going on with Theo. Dean loves Theo, though. I just know that he'd be happy to hear that my heart only beats for the curly Slytherin, but I just need to wait and see where this will be going.

I can't let my walls down too quickly.

"No."

Dean smirks, "I don't believe you. But I won't push you. I hope he treats you well."

I huff, "It's nothing serious. Like at all."

"HA!" Dean points his forefinger at me as his smile widens. "So, there is someone."

I roll my eyes but a smile is glued to my lips. "No." I stand up before kissing the top of his head. "I need to go back to my dorm."

"Do you want me to walk you back?"

I shake my head, "I'll be fine. Good night, Dean."

"Good night, love."

I hate roaming around the castle all alone during the night. Peeves likes to scare the shit out of everyone, and it's also so quiet and creepy.

My footsteps echo through the walls and when I hear someone else walking in my direction, I start panicking. Looking left and right to find a place to hide, I turn around only to collide with a toned chest.

I almost yelp out, but a big hand clasps my mouth, preventing me from letting out a scream.

"It's me, Cel."

My shoulders relax as soon as Theo's voice rings in my ear. When I realise it's him, my heart starts pounding inside my chest.

If it keeps happening, I might just die before even turning 20.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yell at him as he lets his hand fall down. His other hand is still gripping my arm as we stand chest to chest.

"I asked you first."

"I went up to the Astronomy tower." He whispers. I wish I could look into his eyes right now. I wish there was light illuminating his face.

"I hung out with Atlas and Dean." I tell him.

He doesn't say anything else. It's dark out here, but I can feel how close we are standing next to each other. His breath his fanning onto my face, making me want to stand on my tip toes just to feel his lips on mine.

We suddenly hear someone coming into our direction. It's probably Filch roaming around the castle with his cat. I feel Theo drag me away with him before pulling me into the nearest broom closet.

He turns the light on, and my breath hitches in my throat as I notice how close we are. My back is pressed against the wall as he looks down into my eyes, his hands now tucked into the front pockets of his trousers.

He's wearing a simple black hoodie with jeans, but I can't help but think he looks handsome.

"Hi." I whisper. His eyes flick between mine as he takes one step closer to me.

His lips curl up into a smile, "Hi." His voice is low and raspy. "Finally alone."

Blush creeps up my cheeks, and I can't hide my smile anymore. "Yeah."

We stand for a few seconds in silence just staring into each other's eyes. There's something about his eyes and the way he looks at me.

"Are you alright?" I blurt out and he furrows his brows at my question.

"I'm fine."

I know that Theo likes to go up on the Astronomy Tower alone to watch the stars when he needs to think. It's the only place where he feels at peace, where he can be able to question himself about multiple things.

"Are you sure? Listen, I know I haven't been a good friend lately, but you know you can tell me anything, right?"

His eyes never leave mine. I wish I could read his mind right now.

He takes one step forward, putting both of his hands on the wall on each side of my head. His breath tickles my nose but our eyes are locked.

"How many times do we have to tell each other we're not just friends, Celeste?"

My knees almost give up on me as his raspy voice echoes through the tiny closet.

"Then what are we, Theo?"

His eyes drop to my lips. For a second, I'm thinking he's finally about to press our lips together and let our tongues melt with one another. Instead, his lips graze my ear in a light feather way, sending chills through my whole body.

"I don't know." He whispers, his lips now scraping against my jaw. He presses a kiss there, lighting my whole body up on fire. My eyes flutter close at the contact. "But do friends do this?"

His lips kiss my jaw, down to my neck. He peppers small kisses, yet so powerful that it takes everything in my power to not fall on my knees.

As soon as his hands fall down to grab my waist, my own find his broad shoulders. When his tongue licks my sweet spot, I let out a small sigh of pleasure and feel Theo smirk against my skin.

"I remember from that night where you like being kissed." Another kiss on my sweet spot. My stomach tightens, and so do my hands around his shoulders.

"You smell so fucking good." He whispers.

My eyes open and my hands tug at the hair at the nape of his neck, making him grunt against my skin and sending vibrations through my whole body.

Forcefully, I pull his lips away from my skin by yanking his head back, making me feel empty. We stare into each other's eyes, chests heaving and hearts thudding.

He makes the first move, colliding his lips to mine with such force that my heart almost stops beating.

Our bodies are pressed as our tongues dance in each other's mouths. I've never been kissed with so much passion, so much hunger and envy.

His hands slip underneath my shirt, touching my burning skin. His hands are so warm, so soft and so big.

"Do friends kiss like this?" He mumbles against my lips before attacking them again.

"No."

My head is clouded. My heart is racing. My knees are about to give up. I think I'm dying.

One of his hands travels up my back to touch the hem of my bra. All I want right now is for him to undress me and to have all of me.

"Fuck." He mumbles, pulling away but his hands are still on me. "The things I want to do to you, Williams."

"Do it." I watch his pupils dilate at my words. His lips are swollen, cheeks red, hair tousled from my hands roaming in it. "Do all of it, Theo."

"You shouldn't say things like this." He whispers, pressing his forehead against mine. "But I'm not doing this in a fucking closet. You deserve better."

You deserve better.

It's a sentence that Theo has said to me countless times, but in different ways with different words.

How have I never noticed the way he just cares so much about me? How could I have been so selfish?

"Come with me." He says, not giving me time to say something.

Next thing I know is Theo intertwining our fingers as we rush towards the dungeons, walking in the dark and in silence. I feel like my heart could leap out of my chest at any moment now.

When we reach the common room, Theo drags me to the couch, lit up by what's left of the fire burning.

"Come here." He musters as he sits down, pulling me onto his lap.

I don't waste a second to push our lips together, not caring about the fact that we're in the common room and that anyone could walk in on us.

All I care about is Theo.

Theo. Theo. Theo.

His hands grab my waist as mine lock behind his neck. His lips are so gentle against mine but so full of passion at the same time.

"You feel like a dream, Cel." He whispers to me. "Don't wake me up."

My heart swells at his words and the corners of my lips turn upwards into a smile. "I won't."

In a swift motion, he flips us over. I'm sitting down, looking at him as he kneels on the floor. His hands grab my thighs before pulling me on the edge of the couch.

"Look at me, Celeste. You're the only girl I'll ever get on my knees for."

How do I describe the feeling of dying?

The way his cold rings are pressed to my bare thighs and the way he looks up at me prove I'm alive.

His eyes never leave mine as his lips attach themselves to the inside of my thighs. His hands push my skirt up and spread my legs apart.

"Theo." My chest heaves as I need to feel something.

"Be quiet, yeah?"

I just nod and bite my lower lip. The sight of Theodore in between my legs is now an image engraved in my memory. His green eyes are locked to mine, pupils dilated. His cheeks are flushed.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Cel. Do you want this?"

"Yes. Yes. Please."

My hips jerk forward, indicating him that I need to feel him as soon as possible. Theo chuckles at my eagerness before pressing a kiss on my clothed core.

"Oh, God."

I just see Theo smirk in between my legs as his fingers push aside my underwear. Before I can react, his lips latch onto my core. My head falls back, my eyes shut close and I clasp my hand over my mouth to muffle the moans I make.

"You taste so sweet, princess."

I don't know what makes my stomach clench. The fact that his lips are on me and sending vibrations throughout my body, or the fact that he just called me princess.

All I know is that his tongue works wonders, and that I won't last long.

I look down at him, my fingers tugging at the roots of his hair. His eyes meet mine, smirking against my core, tongue flicking against my clit.

He then enters a finger inside me, and it's getting harder to contain my moans. I can already feel my climax build up in my stomach.

"Fuck, Theo." I muster against my hand. "Don't stop."

His hand that was holding onto my thigh is now grabbing my right breast through my clothes. I just want him closer to me.

I imagine Theo and I being one, and the image sends me over the edge. I have to bite onto my hand to keep quiet, as Theo keeps on licking me through my high.

"Shit." He smirks, head still between my thighs. "You're something else, Cel."

I pull him up towards me, letting our lips meet as I taste myself on his tongue.

"I could get used to that." I mumble against his lips.

"Yeah?"

I nod, as his hands grab my face to deepen the kiss.

When my hands reach for his belt, he abruptly stops me. "No. This was about you, Cel."

"But-"

"I can take care of myself. We have the all the time in the world to do this. Let's just agree on something. If we're going to fuck, I want the both of us to be sober. I want you to remember every single second of us being together."

My heart skips a beat. "Deal."

I nod, and press another kiss to his lips. I can't get enough of him. Theo has an effect on me that no one has ever had before, and it's scary.

But right now, I don't want to let fear take over me. I need to enjoy the man in the palm of my hands, kissing me like I'm his most prized possession.

"Theo-"

"Mmh?" He hums, lips now pressed to my jaw.

"The ball. We should-"

"I'm going with Astoria."

***

theo wtf

alexa, play traitor by olivia rodrigo

this chapter is kind of rushed but i just had to give cel and theo SOMETHING ugh i was dying

next chapter will be theo's pov and i just love writing from his pov because he's just so perfect right?

kisses,

kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.5K 50
A Theodore Nott Love Story. *** Everything isn't what it seems. *** "Lies! It's all lies, Theo!" I raised my voice, tears brimming the edge. "What...
203 36 14
Hermione and Draco through the years, grow up and so does their love for each other. Who knows how much their relationship can increase to? ©All righ...
25.7K 503 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...
55.8K 588 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...