I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Nine (9) - Don't Die

1.9K 77 46
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,065 words}

"Here they come!"

"It's the survey corps' main force!"

"Commander Erwin! Please drive the titans away!"

The citizens of Trost are gathered at the side and watching the survey corps soldiers who're lined up in the middle of the street and waiting for the gates to open. The scouts of the survey corps are going for another expedition to retake wall Maria.

Y/n smiled a bit upon sighting her commander uncle in the front, behind her uncle is Levi, Hange and Miche.

"Hey...look! It's captain Levi, the strongest soldier  alive! I hear that in battle, he's as strong as an entire brigade!" Eren happily said.

The green-eyed boy is on Y/n's left side, Mikasa is on Y/n's right while Armin is on Mikasa's right.

Y/n let out a small chuckle when she saw the admiration on Eren and Armin's eyes, while Mikasa is just stoic while staring at captain Levi.

Y/n doesn't know why she finds Mikasa's stare at Levi funny. She thought that maybe if the two are together, they wouldn't get along.

Y/n's brows shot-up when Levi glanced at them. She swears to the walls that she heard Levi's "tch", she even saw him roll his eyes at them.

He's so sassy. Y/n thought. Hange also looked them, they smiled at Y/n while speaking to Levi. Hanji-san is the total oppossite of captain Levi, but they get along so well. Y/n thought. She smiled and nod at Hange, and even mouthed, "Be careful", which made Hange to smile and clap her hands out of joy.

"The gate's opening! From here on, it's titan territory! We'll recapture the town that was stolen from us five years ago!" Commander Erwin said.

Y/n watched her uncle raised one of his blade. "Advance!!" Erwin said as he made his horse gallop fast forward going outside. The other survey corps soldiers followed behind him. And in just a few and fast seconds, the survey corps scouts are out of Trost district.

The h/c girl let out a deep sigh as she held the four-leaf clover pendant of the necklace her uncle gave to her.

She closed her eyes and sadly smiled. "Please be safe, uncle." Y/n said.

"We should go now. We still have some things to do." Armin said.

"Right." Eren said.

The Shiganshina trio looked at Y/n and noticed her eyes are closed while holding her necklace. "Y/n? What are yog doing?" Mikasa asked as she held Y/n's shoulder. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at Mikasa. She smiled and shylh rubbed the back of her head.

"Just wishing someone to be come back safe and alive." Y/n said.

The trio looked confused, they didn't really get what Y/n meant. None of the 104th cadets knows that Y/n is related to the commander of the scouts.

"Let's go!" Y/n said. She clinged onto Mikasa's arm and pulled the raven-haired girl with her. The two boys just follewed behind the two pretty girls.

Mikasa smiled, which is very rare, as she listens to Y/n blabbering anything to her. She thought Y/n hated her, for a reason she doesn't know. She thinks like that because Y/n don't really talk to her. But now that Y/n is so carefree in talking to her, she can see and feel the e/c girl's genuinity and politeness.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Mikasa asked the h/c girl.

Y/n looked at the raven-haired girl. "Hm? What is it?" Y/n asked.

Mikasa pursued her lips before speaking. They're now inside their military headquarters. Mikasa raised a brow when she caught Y/n staring at a certain tall boy with a long face.

"Oh...nevermind. I think I know now the answer." Mikasa said.

Y/n's eyes widened when she realized that Mikasa must've noticed her staring at her best friend, Jean, who's effortlessly carrying heavy boxes of their newly delivered supplies.

She looked at Mikasa who's smiling a little, though her eyes are full of teasing and amusement. "It's not like what you think, Mikasa!" Y/n said.

"Oh? Yeah. Right." Mikasa said.

She pat Y/n's head then walked out, leaving Y/n dumfounded. The h/c girl's mouth dropped in disbelief.

Damn it! A lot of people already knows. Auntie Fely, Ymir, Krista, Eren and now Mikasa! How many more people will  get to know that I like my best friend?! I can't believe they knew it firstn before Jean could even know...

Y/n thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'know...they may call it a front-line town, but...we're getting more people." Eren said while roaming his eyes around the streets and watching the citizens of Trost happily spending their day in the town. The merchants are all full-energy while they sell their products. There are also women, men, elderly people and lots of children enjoying their peaceful day in Trost.

Y/n nod in agreement. "Right. They shouldn't really let a lot of people live in the front lines. If another tragedy happens, it'll be hard to evacuate all this amount of people." Y/n said.

"Well, nothing has happened for five years now. People cannot live in fear forever." Hannah said with a smile.

"Not to mention we've made 4 wall a lot stronger these past five years. Maybe that colossal titan has given up on us..." Franz said, also smiling.

Eren and Y/n frowned as they looked at the love birds. "What's that foolish crap?! Marriage has turned you soft!" Eren said, which made Y/n laugh.

Franz and Hannah covered their faces as they blushed at the same time.

"Wh-who said we were married...?! To think we'd make a good couple..." Hannha said, still blushing.

"You're getting ahead of yourself, Eren!" Franz said, also still blushing.

"You two..." Eren said in disbelief.

Y/n just laughed and went ahead, leaving Eren scolding the love birds for saying such "foolish crap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What...?! You're gonna join the survey corps?" Eren asked Connie with disbelief evident on his tone.

Eren, Y/n, Connie, Sasha, Thomas, Mina and Samuel were tasked to service the canons on top of the wall.

"Connie...you're number eight, right?! Before, you said, you were gonna join the MP brigade. Naturally, the military police brigade's a wiser choice...but still..."

"Your speech last night had an effect on him." Thomas spoke.

Eren looked at Thomas with confusion. "Huh?!" Eren said.

Connie looked at Eren and Thomas with an evident embarrassment and a cute frown on his face.

"W-wrong!! I...it was..that's right! It was Jean! I just don't wanna be in the same branch as that bastard!" Connie said, making Y/n to laugh out loud.

"That doesn't explain why you'd join the survey corps..." Y/n said.

"S-shut the hell up, Y/n! I decided for myself!" Connie said, Y/n just laughed.

"Don't be so embarrased! Sometimes even when you know what you should do, you still hesitate to follow through. Besides, you're not the only one..." Thomas said and shyly smiled.

Eren looked at Thomad with a surprised look on his face.

The green-eyed boy can't believe that his co-trainees are gonna join the scouts "Pardon me but..." Everyone looked at Sasha who just arrived.

"I borrowed a little meat from the senior ofricers' private stock." Sasha said and showed the meat she stole from their senior to her comrades.

Sasha giggled and smiled and her cheeks are flushed red.

Everyone's eyes widened, and all of them looks terrified while staring at the pretty brunette potato girl.

"Sasha...you wanna get thrown into solitary...?!" Y/n asked, feeling scared for her comrade and friend, Sasha.

"You know, you really are dumb. Scary dumb." Eren said.

Sashs smiled even more, the blush on her cheeks didn't fade, and drooled. "Let's split it up later. Slice it, slap it between some bread...heeheehee..."

"Put it back!" Connie said.

"That's right! Ever since out territory shrank, meat has become incredibly precious!" Mina said.

Sasha ignored all of her comrades scoldings. She walked towards a box and opened it. The brunette-girl put the meat inside. "Don't worry. Once we recapture our territory...we'll be able to keep more cows and sheep again." Sasha said, still blushing.

Y/n and Eren's eyes widened. "Huh?" They both said in unison.

Thomas smiled widely.

"I see your point. It'll be like a celebration in anticipation of regaining wall Maria. Once we eat it, all that's left is preparing ourselves for the worst!!" Thomas said.

"Thomas..." Eren muttered.

"I'll eat that meat, too!" Samuel spoke.

"I-I'll have it, too! So save some for me...!!" Mina said.

Y/n and Eren just stared at their comrades with a dumbfounded look.

Samuel walked towards Y/n and Eren. He pat their shoulders and smirked. "What are you two standing there speechless for, Eren and Y/n? You two wanna get busted?" Samuel said.

"It's not lunchtime yet!" Mina said.

Y/n smiled. She feels happy that her co-trainees are now willing to fight for humanity, but she feels guilty, too. She's the only one who didn't change her mind of joining the MP brigade.

"Sorry, Eren." Y/n said.

Eren's brows furrowed. He looked at Y/n with confusion. "For what?"

Y/n shyly rubbed the back of her neck. "Because I'm not joining the survey corps. I feel bad about it..." Y/n said.

Eren's mouth slight-opened. He stared at Y/n, he can see the sincerity on her face. "Huh?! That's not something you should apologize for! And it's not like I'm mad at you! It's your own choice! You're free to do whatever you want!" Eren said and smiled widely at Y/n.

Y/n chuckled and nod. "Right. I should not apologize...silly me." Y/n said.

Eren just tapped her shoulder. The two of them then stared at nowhere while smiling. Y/n froze when she suddenly felt anxious after the warm wind felt like it slolwy blew on her.

She looked up at the sky and saw up above that it's bright and clear, there are birds flying fast in mid-air.

"Hey Er--"

Y/n's eyws widened when a lightning suddenly striked from the sky down right in front of them. She groaned when she felt hot steam burning her skin. "It burns!" Y/n shouted.

Everyone else were alerted when they also felt the strong and hot steam impact. They were all blown by the strong hot wind and was thrown away, causing them to fall off from the wall. Y/n was in horror when she got a glimpse of the colossal titan.

"Everyone!! Switch to vertical maneuvering!!" Y/n shouted.

She held the grips of her wires and hooked it on the wall. "Right!" Connie said. Y/n saw her comrades falling, but luckily they quickly switched to using their gear for them not to fall.

Y/n's eyes widened even more when Samuel who's unconscious passed on her side, falling down. "Samuel!" Y/n shouted. She gritted her teeth and was about to chase after Samuel, but Y/n was shocked when Sasha went to run down the wall first and hooked her wires to Samuel's ankle, the man then was successfully saved by Sasha.

"Samuel! Don't move!" Sasha said.

Y/n sighed in relief.  "That was close--!!" Y/n froze on her place when she saw the colossal titan's big hand grabbed the wall and kicked the gate of Trost. Everyone else were shocked, too. "No way..." Y/n muttered.

"It broke through the wall...again...the titans are gonna come in again... dammit...the titans really are gonna..." Connie said, panicking.

"Sasha! Take care of Samuel! Fixed the artillery squad 4! Prepare for combat!! The target is here!! The colossal titan!! Don't let this chance get away!!" Eren shouted.

His comrades except for Y/n stared at him with disbelief while Eren runs going back up to the wall. "Only the colossal titan can destroy the wall!! If we can just kill him...!!" Y/n shut her eyes and shook her head. She had no choice but to follow Eren, because she knows Eren will die if he charges alone. The others looked at the two, still in disbelief. They can't believe that the two are brave enough to face their very much  humongous enemy.

Y/n and Eren both landed on top of the wall at the same time. They drew their blades and glared at the colossal titan. "Woah...you really are taller than the wall, huh? It's nice to meet you, Mr. Colossal bitch." Y/n said.

The colossal titan looked at the two.

"Hello there. It's been five years, huh...?" Eren said.

Their eyes widened when the colossal titan is aiming to swing his left arm towards them. "Eren!" Y/n pushed Eren off from the wall, shocking Eren. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw the colossal titan's large hands and arms are already near her, she hooked her wires onto the wall and jumped off.

The colossal titan destroyed all the canons and even made damage on top of the wall. Rubbles fell making Y/n and Eren to cover theirselves from the falling rubbles. Y/n and Eren made eye contact. They both nod at each other as they hooked their wires onto the colossal titan's arm. They turned around it and landed on it.

Y/n and Eren run through the colossal titan's arm. "This bastard aimed for the canons! And he damn broke the gate! This fucker is an intelligent!" Y/n said. She hooked hed wires on the shoulder of the colossal titan and brought herself up. This is my chance! He's slow! If I could just kill him--"

Y/n is already behind the colossal titan, just right above his nape. She raised her blades and groaned as she aimed for the colossal's nape.

"Wait! Y/n! Be careful!" Eren said.

"Die, you nightmare!" Y/n said and was about to slice off the colossal titan's nape, but she was in sudden pain when the colossal titan released another large amount of hot steam.

Eren gritted his teeth and followed
Y/n. The steam is too thick that he can't see the colossal titan anymore, but Eren still striked at the spot where he thinkd the nape of the colossal titan is. He was surprised when the steam faded and the colossal titan is nowhere to be found.

But Eren was more shocked when he saw Y/n is falling half-conscious. Her face a little red because of the steam.

"Y/n!" Eren shouted.

He quickly rushed down while his wires are hooked on the wall. It felt like Y/n heard his voice and was fully awake now. She opened her eyes wide and stared at Eren, only to realize she's falling off from a 60 meter wall.

"Fuck!" Y/n said. She quickly hooked her wires to the wall. Y/n gasped a bit when she abruptly stopped in the middle of falling at the same time the green-eyed boy got a hold of her right wrist. "Are you, okay?!" Eren asked.

"Y-yeah!" Y/n said, she looked down and was in relieved that she's not near the ground yet. Y/n right herself up with the help of the green-eyed boy. "Where's the bastar?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know! I tried to attack him in your place, but he was suddenly gone after he released a steam!" Eren said.

Y/n muttered a curse under her breath. "It's just like five years ago...he suddenly appeared and suddenly vanished." Y/n said as she run back up to the top of the wall. Eren clenched his fists and followed behind Y/n.

The two saw their friends are back on top of the wall. "The colossal titan disappeared!! Eren! Y/n! Did you two kill it?!" Yn and Eren both landed gracefully on top of the wall. "No. I'm sorry. We let him get away..." Y/n said.

"What are you apologizing for? We couldn't even move..." Thomas said.

"Hey...is this any time to chat?! Part of the wall's already destroyed! If isn't plugged up fast, we'll get another titan incursion!" Connie shouted.

Y/n looked at her hometown's gate destroyed by the colossal titan. Worried, fear and anxiousness filled her, thinking about her family. Her auntie, her father and Mrs. Kirstein.

"What are you trainees doing?!"

Eren, Y/n and Connie looked back at the garrison soldier who just arrived. "The strategy for dealing with a colossal titan appearance is already in motion! Report to your posts on the double! And if anyone of you made contact with it, make a report to HQ!"

The three saluted. "Yes, sir!" They said in unison. "Good luck to the advance team!" Y/n said as the garrison soldier left.  The h/c girl looked back at her town again, the bell started ringing, indicating for the people to quickly evacuate. Y/n prayed to whoever can answer her prayers that her love ones will be able to safely evacuate before the titans arrives inside their town.

Y/n clenched her fists when she saw the people panicking to evacuate.

"Auntie...dad...Mrs. Kirstein...please I hope you three will be safe." Y/n said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You trainees passed the graduation drills! You're first-class soldiers now! This is your first operation, but we expect you to contribute! Just like in your training, each squad will take a different street. You're under garrison command. Your duties are support, communications, titan-killing and anything else that's needed. The garrison will take vanguard...you trainees are middle guard...and the garrison's elite unite will be rearguard.  Time for us freeloaders to pay our tab. We've gotts defend wall Rose to death...until every last man, woman and child has safely evacuated."

"Oh, and as you're aware, deserting in the face of the enemy is considered a capital offense."

"Be prepared to sacrifice your lives, people! Dismissed!"

The 104th cadet corps saluted at their superiors in the Garrison regiment.

"Yes, sir!!" They said in unison.

Y/n roamed her eyes around, looking for a certain person.

She saw Hannah and Franz, Mikasa talking to Eren and Armin.

She also saw Ymir, Historia and their other friends. Panic filled Y/n when she can't see Jean. Y/n walked through the crowd of her trainees. Ymir and Krista called her but she didn't look at them, as she's busy looking for Jean.

"Jean! Where are you?!" Y/n shouted. Her eyes became glossy, the fear of Jean gone from her sight, scared her even more. She needs to see him now.

"Jean!" Y/n shouted.

"Cadet Heinrich!"

Y/n stopped when a soldier called her. The h/c girl looked back and saw a male Garrison squad-leader.

Even when Y/n is already feeling anxious, she still managed to compose herself and salute at her senior male soldier. "You've been specially assigned to rear-guard! Get over there!" Ian Dietrich said.

Y/n's eyes widened. "W-what?! Sir! With my skill, I'd only be in the way!"

"I'm not asking your opinion! The evacuation's going slowly right now, so we need rhe best of the best guarding the public!" Ian said.

Y/n gulped. "B-but--!!" She wasn't able to continue what she wanted to say when Ian walked out from her sight.

Y/n sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. She wants to be in Jean's squad to protect him, but she can't now since she got assigned in the rear-guard. "Jean! Where are you?!" Y/n said, as she continued walking through the crowd of her co-trainees.

Y/n stopped walking when she felt someone held her shoulder.

She looked back and was surprised to see Jean staring at her with a serious look. "Jean!" Y/n said. She quickly scanned the young man from head to toe to check if he's okay. "Did you get hurt?! The wall was breached! Were you outside when it happened?!"

"Calm down. I'm fine." Jean said.

Y/n even turned Jean around to make sure he's not hurt at all. Y/n then sighed in relief. She held his hand and stared at Jean. She can see the worry also annoyance on his eyes. "If battle gets ugly, find me." Y/n said in a low voice, only for Jean to hear.

Jean's eyes widened a bit. "Huh?! What are you talking about?! We're on different squads!" Jean said.

Y/n nod. "I know. But things don't go by the book in chaotic circumstances. I'll be in the rearguard, find me when things gets out of hand. I'll protect you!" Y/n said with furrowed brows.

Jean's mouth slight-opened. He looked at Y/n's hands that are holding his hands tight. He can feel it cold and he can clearly see that Y/n's nervous. And that she's scared to leave him alone.

"What is this "protection" stuff about...?! You should protect yourself! I'll be in the middle guard! I'll be fine there! Just worry about yourself!" Jean said.

Y/n gripped on his hands even more tightly. "Wait...I can't..." Y/n muttered. She looked at Ian Dietrich who's talking to Mikasa. "Maybe I can ask sir Ian to just transfer me to the middle guard, Mikasa is with them anyw--"

"Hey!" Y/n wasn't able to continue what she was saying when Jean grabbed her shoulder and head-butted her. Y/n closed her eyes and groaned because of the pain.

"Stop! Humanity is on the brink of extinction and you're trying to dictate your own rules?! Even I don't want this shit! We just have a few days before we enlist to the MP brigade but this has to happen! Right now, stop spouting nonsense and do your job first! Don't worey about me! Worry about yourself, follow orders and help in saving this town!" Jean said.

Y/n held her forehead an rubbed it. Her eyes became glossy at the realization that her actions are wrong. "S-sorry...I wasn't thinking with a clear head..." Y/n said.

Jean sighed and just stared at Y/n.

Y/n looked down, her hands that was holding Jean's hands loosen up.

Now she's just holding it gently.

"But...I do have a favor to ask...just one...please..." Y/n looked up at Jean.

She sadly smiled at Jean.

Jean felt his heart fluttering again when he saw how beautiful Y/n's eyes are even when it's filled with unshed tears, he saw how her smile is still so beautiful even when it's a sad smile.

"Why...? Why are you suddenly so charming in my point of view...
Y/n? How come...you're so beautiful right now...right at this moment... when everything could possibly go downhill? Why am I seeing you like this? Why only now? Jean thought.

"Don't die." Y/n said.

Jean's brows shot-up. He felt like it was only him and Y/n in the room. Jean can't hear anything else, but only his heart beating loud and fast, his calm and slow breathing and Y/n's meaningful words repeating on his feeble mind. "Please, Jean..." Y/n said.

Jean broke a small smile.

He gently wiped the tears on the corner of Y/n's eyes.

"I won't die, dummy. So you should surive, too. After this, we'll join the MP brigade together with Marco." Jean said which made Y/n to smile.

Y/n was surprised when Jean pulled her close and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "See you later." Jean said in his most soothing voice.

Y/n blushed a little, she felt her heary beating fast, and heard it beating loud. She even felt butterflies on her stomach. "Okay...see you later, Jean."
_____________________________________

:()

A/n: Am I the only one getting excited excited by Jean slowly falling for Y/n?! Sksksksksk...Imma cry. I feel so lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
900 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
37.6K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...