α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life

2.8K 130 6
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

"Say that again?"

"Lee Cheongsan, just stop, I have tried this before and it didn't end well—"

"I said you are a human garbage, am I wrong??" I facepalmed.

Great.

The principal attempted to escape but immediately was killed by Gwinam who made a deep cut on his throat.

"Oh my gosh." He was really cold-blooded enough to do that.

"Am I still a garbage?? Lee Cheongsan?" Gwinam approached us.

"Give me the phone." He let out his palm.

"No." Cheongsan stopped recording, and held the phone tightly.

Gwinam ran towards us with his knife, I instantly pointed my umbrella at him. He aggressively grabbed the umbrella and pulled it towards himself, quickly shortened the distance between us.

"Too dumb." I smirked as I gave him a front kick on his nose and snatched the umbrella away. Speaking of close combat, I bet I had more skills and experiences than him.

"Aish...." He held onto his bruised nose and shot me a death glare.

"Park Minji, Lee Cheongsan," Gwinam wiped the blood away, "You two are dead."

He sprinted towards me so I held my umbrella and ready my legs for fighting, but then he suddenly did a sharp turn towards Cheongsan. Everything happened in a blink, Cheongsan was tackled on the floor, the phone slipped away as all of us had our eyes on it.

Before Gwinam could get it, I quickly slid towards it and picked it up. Cheongsan had a fist fight with him on the ground.

Gwinam was pushed away by Cheongsan but he immediately got up, now turned towards me as I had the phone. I ran to the other corner of the room while Gwinam followed me.

"Lee Cheongsan!!" I shouted as I threw the mobile to him. He caught it perfectly. I dodged away from Gwinam as he swung his knife, and ran towards Cheongsan.

Cheongsan opened the door at the right timing, we both ran out of the room as I tried to block Gwinam by the opened umbrella.

We ran on the hallway as fast as we could, ignoring all the zombies beside us.

"Uh!" Cheongsan made a small sound and flinched suddenly. I turned back to hear the clattering sound of the knife dropping on the floor.

"Oh no! You okay?!!" I checked out the boy beside me worriedly.

"Yeah!! Totally." the boy replied.

"That's so dangerous!!" I whisper shouted in relieved.

We did not stop running, but no where seemed to be a good hiding spot, so we ran until we arrived at a place I never go—library.

***

The library was not clear from zombies. The only way to get rid of them was finding somewhere they could not reach—somewhere high.

Cheongsan did not hesitate to run up, stepping on the long table and up onto the top of a bookshelf.

"Aish..." Minji hissed.

"Here!!" Cheongsan let out his hand. Minji bit her lips and ran up the table, grabbing his hand and landed on the shelf with her knees.

"You were bitten weren't you?!!!!" There was a boy on the same shelf, observing them with a fearful expression.

"No—" He did not let Cheongsan finish before pushing him off. Minji kneeled on top of the shelf, holding Cheongsan in the hand to prevent him from falling.

"Yah, you mother fuck—AH" Minji was pushed down from the shelf as well.

She shut her eyes tight, trying not to scream her lungs out because of the height.

Landed not on something hard, Minji immediately opened her eyes and found herself landed above Cheongsan.

"Oh gosh, are you okay??!" She asked with widen eyes. Minji got up and pulled Cheongsan up from the floor without wasting any second. Zombies were drawn by the sound.

"I am fine, let's go!!" Cheongsan turned around and ran, still holding Minji.

Minji shot the four eyes boy a middle finger before she was pulled away by Cheongsan. The figure of a white shirt mullet boy appeared at the corner of her eyes.

"Shit, why is he so determined!" Minji cursed.

"Just run!" Cheongsan replied. He let go of Minji's hand and dodged away some zombies. The girl just ran behind him, like he was a shield.

They jumped up to another bookshelf again, finally able to catch a glimpse of the whole library from above. That was when their eyes met Yoon Gwinam's.

Gwinam furrowed his brows and jumped towards them on the shelves.

"This way!!" Minji shouted as she jumped down onto a table on the corridor and up onto another bookshelf on the other side of the library, already had thrown her fear at the back of her head.

Before Cheongsan could come over, Gwinam arrived at the shelf he was on, tackling him down.

"Shit!! Lee Cheongsan!!!" Minji called but the boy was busy fighting with the mullet.

Gwinam grabbed Cheongsan's collar with one hand while he was trying to reach for the phone.

"Give me the phone!!" Gwinam gritted his teeth.

"No..." Cheongsan bit his lips, he kicked Gwinam and struggled up. Gwinam nearly fell off the shelf, but managed to stop himself from sliding. He also got up and stood on the shelf, glaring at Cheongsan.

Cheongsan hit Gwinam with the light tube on the ceiling, but he was not affected by it. He pounced onto Cheongsan.

Minji grabbed some books on the bookshelf and started throwing them on Gwinam.

"You, fucking, piece, of, shit!!" She hit him accurately with one book per word she shouted. The last book was a Harry Potter with hard cover.

The book knocked Gwinam's head in a loud thud, the boy winced at the pain. Cheongsan grabbed the chance to hit Gwinam on his face and threw the phone to Minji.

"Catch it!!!" he shouted. Minji got the phone with both hands as Gwinam turned to look at her.

"Aishh!!" Minji cursed when she saw Gwinam jumped down and banged on the shelf she was on.

He climbed up as Minji stood on the edge of it, throwing whatever books she could grab.

"Yah!! Why are we even fighting over a fucking phone!! This is insane!! I would not have come out if I had known this stupid shit would happen!!" Minji cursed as she threw back the phone to Cheongsan.

"Oh shit!!!" Minji gasped as she realised the phone was on a crooked track, somewhere far from Cheongsan.

Cheongsan reached his hand to the furthest, luckily managed to catch the phone before it fell into the sea of zombies.

"My bad!!"

Gwinam did not hesitate to dash back to the shelf Cheongsan was on. His determination was shocking. He hovered over Cheongsan as one of his arm was hanging in the air.

Cheongsan did not give him the phone, but he was unable to fight Gwinam with only one hand. Gwinam angrily choked Cheongsan.

He was already out of his mind.

He wanted Cheongsan dead.

Minji looked at the two worriedly, she cursed and yelled at Yoon Gwinam but he did not budge. Before Minji could do anything, she saw Cheongsan stabbing Gwinam's eye with the phone.

Gwinam screamed in pain as blood squirted onto Cheongsan. He pushed Gwinam and the mullet just fell onto the floor, zombies engulfed him.

"Lee Cheongsan!!!! I will, I will kill you..."

Yoon Gwinam was buried by the monsters.

Minji gasped. Technically, Cheongsan just killed Gwinam. She could not believe Cheongsan was able to do this.

Zombies gathered around the bookshelf Cheongsan was on, banging and shaking it. The bookshelf was on the edge of collapsing.

"Let's go!!" Cheongsan looked at Minji, who nodded in agreement. They ran towards the entrance, when the bookshelves on Cheongsan's side started to fell like dominoes.

"Lee Cheongsan!!!" Minji widened her eyes as Cheongsan lost his balance and fell onto the floor with a bookshelf falling on him.

Minji climbed down from the bookshelf and ran towards the mess. She kicked zombies away while hitting them with books.

She noticed something underneath the books was moving and assumed it was Cheongsan.

"Oh thank god you are not dead." She cursed and tried to draw all zombies' attention so that Cheongsan could get out without being bitten.

Finally, both of them were able to get out of the library without getting heavily injured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 15.5K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...
97.4K 2.9K 30
: Μ—Μ€βž› - y/n is a student at Hyosan High School. You keep to yourself and rarely speak. You only trust yourself but what happens when you have to trus...
107K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
130K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...