๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...

By huahu4_

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ , ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ..." ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

1 !
3 !
4 !
5 !
6 !
7 !
8 !
9 !
10 !
11 !
12 !
13 !
14 !
15 !
16 !
17 !
18 !
!NOT AN UPDATE!
19 !
20 !
21 !
22 !
23 !
24 !
Hello :3 (NOT AN UPDATE)

2 !

1.2K 52 59
By huahu4_

"What's your sexuality?"

"..."

"My what? Excuse me?"
I said

"Oh sorry if that was a personal question I just wanted to know that's all.." Chaeryeong said a little gloomy

"Oh no it's ok! Just an unexpected question to ask that's all." I explained

Then I finally answered her.

"I'm bi, also why did you want to know?"
I questioned her.

"Oh I was just asking but thanks see you later Felix!" She exclaimed while she was walking away going back where she was sitting.

But I was just confused,why would she ask me a question like that?
A few seconds later she came running to me really quickly.

"I forgot to ask, what's your preference! Sorry if this question makes you uncomfortable!" She added while she was trying to catch her breath.

"Oh I prefer men, And why did you ask me th-"

"Ok thanks again Felix!" She yelled and when back to her seat.

When she went back to her seat the teacher came in and started the class.

*Bell rings*

Finally I'm out of this boring class,I was happy cause Seungmin was in my other class but also cause I get to be with him.

Hyunjin.

When I entered students were just getting in their seats. Then I see Hyunjin writing some in the journal.

Then the teacher came in and began the class.
Then she announced something.

" Today we are gonna change everybody's seats,So everyone please take your stuff and move to the side so I can rearrange the seats."

I thought to myself I really hope I didn't get a seat near Hyunjin.

When she was finally finished she started to call names. Then she finally called my name.

"Felix you will be sitting here, with..... Hyunjin and Lily."

I could feel my self shaking I was gonna sit with Hyunjin.
Hyunjin sat at the opposite side of me and Lily sat at the end.

"Ok this will be everyone's seat till the end of the year." She announced

Then she said "So finsh the chapter 12 assignment and you may work with someone else if you want, When your done try not to bother me because I will be a be busy with some stuff so get to work."

All I could see was people standing up and finding people to work with.

I just started on my work and I felt something,It was Hyunjin.

Hyunjins pov

After the teacher said that we could work with someone if we want to, I had a chance to be with Felix and work with him and I didn't wanna lose my chance but when I got up to ask if he wanted to be partners, one of Felix's friends Seungmin already asked and knowing that he's his friend he's gonna say yes.

So I quickly went back in my seat.
Seconds later the girl at the end of our table came to me and asked.

"Wanna be my partner?" Lily asked
I really didn't care at this point so I agreed.

"Sure I don't see why not?"

She then got into the chair that was next to me then we began working together.

A couple minutes later she ask me a question.

"Hey Hyunjin um can I ask you something?" Lily questioned

"Sure." I said

"You like Felix don't you?" She said with a smirk on her face.
"You can't deny it I always take a peek of your journal, and I always see you drawing Felix everyday." She added

I went silent.
"Ok maybe I do but don't tell anyone else ok?" I whispered to her.

"Your secrets safe with me gay motherfucker!" She said

When she said that I flicked her in the head really hard.

"OW!" She yelled.

Everyone looked at us.
Then the teacher came up to us and said
"Is there a problem here?"

"No ma'am we're are fine!"I said awkwardly

She then went back to to her desk and sat down.

"Why the fuck did you do that!, That hurt really bad" She said with a frown.

"Stfu" I said

Then we both laughed and continued working.

Felix pov

I hear Lily say ow I didn't know why but She said it quite loud.

But a few moments later Lily and Hyunjin laughed together, I felt myself getting jealous but I calmed down and continued working.

*Bell rings*

Someone's pov

Everybody got up and went to there 3rd period.
Felix was very happy because all of his friends are in is class.
But sad because he saw Hyunjin laughing with Lily and it seemed they were having fun doing their work together.

While Felix was walking he felt a tap on his shoulder and it was Chan.

"Hey Felix you good? You don't seem like your usual self." Chan said

Felix stayed quiet
Then Chan said something that made Felix stop walking

"It's about Hyunjin isn't it?" Chan said with a smirk.

"Uh um, No..." He mumbled
"Ok then." Chan said

While Felix and Chan were walking he could hear laughing coming from the end of the hall.

So Felix and Chan looked to see what it was Felix just wanted to leave at the sight he saw.

He saw Hyunjin carrying the same girl the squeezed his cheeks earlier.
And they were laughing the whole time with their other friends.

Hyunjins pov

* Earlier*

"Rock paper scissors shoot! Yeji yelled
And she won again.
"HA NOW U HAVE TO CARRY ME BITCH!" Yeji yelled

"Fine just shut up" I said
So she went on my back and I started walking.

When we got there at class all I see is girls staring at me I was kinda use to it at this point so I just took my seat next to all my friends.

"Next time your gonna carry me and my backpack" I whispered to Yeji

"Yeah sure good luck with that!

After that I could see Felix coming in with his friends, I just wanted to hug him so bad and kiss him on the forehead but sadly couldn't.

*Bell rings*

The teacher came in and just said
"Do whatever today just don't wake me up." She said and then just fell asleep.
Then I realized that I told Chaeryeong to ask Felix something so I talked to her.
"So what did he say?" I asked
"He said he was bi and his preference was men." She responded

I then smiled in joy and just sat back down.

"Well what do you guys wanna do?" Changbin said

" I wanna be with Felix" I said not paying attention to what I said.

They all gave me a smirk.

"Well your wish is granted" Yeji said Then she yelled "Oi Felix! Do you mind coming over here for a bit!?" Yeji yelled

Then I hear a voice that was Felix's and said , "Sure."
So he came walking to us and sat down.

"So... Felix, you got a lover yet?" Jeongin asked

"Um no." Felix replied

"Well perfect this guy right here Hwang Hyunjin is the perfect guy for you!" Lia exclaimed

Then I made a death stare at Lia so she slowly looked away.
But also I saw Felix blushing like crazy.
And I heard Felix's voice saying.

" Don't you have a girlfriend already..? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
16.8K 590 8
Felix is a member of well known group around the world, stray kids. Their lives are very open to their fans, but everyone has secrets. Felix can see...
16.4K 263 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
180K 3.9K 38
๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ: ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐” "๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ....๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...