Day after day | Jaeyong

Af V4MPYUTA

After losing his parents in a plane crash, Taeyong is left to take care of his little brother all by himself... Mere

prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 18

32 1 0
Af V4MPYUTA

"Sungchan?" Taeyong calls as he shifts awake, feeling the empty space around him.

"Must have gotten out of bed earlier." Taeyong thinks to himself as he reaches out and grabs his phone from the nightstand.

"It's noon? Damn I must have had a good sleep." Taeyong mumbles as he stretches and turns around, only to be met with another body.

"Happy Birthday beauti- OW! FUCK!" Jaehyun shouts as he grips his nose that Taeyong had just punched.

"Jaehyun?! What are you doing here?!" Taeyong shouts as he clutches his chest in shock.

"It's your birthday stupid! Fuck, you throw a mean punch." Jaehyun says as he touches his nose and winces softly as Taeyong apologies profusely as he tries to hold back his laughter.

"Are you laughing?!" Jaehyun shouts as Taeyong burst into a laughing fit.

"You scared me! You can't be mad!" Taeyong says as he tries to calm his laughter as Jaehyun glares at him.

"Come here you big baby." Taeyong coos playfully as he inspects the younger's nose.

"You're fine, maybe a litttleee bruise but you'll be okay." Taeyong says with a giggle.

"Now you gotta make it up to me." Jaehyun says slyly as he climbs over Taeyong.

"How so?" Taeyong purrs as he cups Jaehyun's face with one hand and rubs his shoulder with the other.

"I think I have something in mind." Jaehyun smirks before connecting their lips slowly.

"Happy Birthday my love." Jaehyun says as he pulls away and pecks the older's lips, leaving a trail of small kisses down his jawline and to his neck, sucking on the delicate skin making Taeyong gasp as he wraps his arms around Jaehyun's neck.

"Jaehyun~" Taeyong mewls as he runs his hands below the younger's shirt, and Jaehyun positions himself between his legs.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouts startling the two and making Taeyong push Jaehyun off of him making the younger hit the floor with a loud thud, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Jaehyun! You were supposed to just wake him up not seduce him!" Ten shouts making the two of them flush in embarrassment.

"Happy day Yongie!" Sungchan shouts as he runs to the bed and hops on as he engulfs Taeyong in a hug, oblivious to what everyone was shocked about as the other toddlers jump on the bed as well.

"Mrs. Kim no!" Baekhyun shouts as he tries to hold her back, the woman only seeing red as she tries to make her way over to Jaehyun as he hides behind Taeyong. The other teachers interfer as they push her out of the room despite her shouts of protest. Taeyong's friends push everyone else out (including the kids) and once the door is finally shut they all look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" Yuta shouts as he falls to his knees from laughing so much as Seulgi and Doyoung try to keep each other from falling.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES!" Ten cries as he clutches his stomach.

"Jaehyun why do you have to be such a horny bastard!" Seulgi whisper shouts as she slaps him on the back of the head. She looks over at Taeyong and gasps.

"Jaehyun what did you do?! He has a fucking hickey now!" Seulgi whisper shouts and everyone's eyes go wide as they look at Taeyong who frantically pulls out his phone and inspects his neck.

"JAEHYUN!" Taeyong shouts as he glares at the younger who tries to hide the content smile on his face.

"Mrs. Kim is already after you, you got a death wish for real." Yuta shakes his head as he tsks making Doyoung nudges him softly.

"Worth it." Jaehyun shrugs as he tries to kiss Taeyong again but is only met with a fist to the gut.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't send you out there." Taeyong says and Jaehyun thinks for a second.

"Because I'm cute?" He says with a pout and pokes his cheek as Taeyong tries his best not to smile and rolls his eyes.

"Y'all got lucky this time, I brought my concealer." Seulgi says as she pulls it out of her bag.

"Hurry up and get ready Taeyong! Everyone is still waiting outside for you." Ten teases and Taeyong groans.

"How am I supposed to face everyone after what they just saw!" Taeyong cries.

"It'll be fine! Jaehyun! Out!" Ten says making the said male's eyes go wide.

"What?? Why??"

"Because we gotta get Taeyong ready and we can't have the love interst in here while we do it." Seulgi says like its the most obvious thing in the world.

I'm not going out there alone! They'll rip me to shreds!" Jaehyun shouts and everyone can't help but agree.

"Yuta go out with him." Ten orders and Yuta groans before dragging the male to the door.

"Guys please! They'll kill me!" Jaehyun pleads and they all roll their eyes.

"Fine! But you're going in the closet!" Jaehyun was about to protest but then shrugs.

"I was in there for 15 years, I can last a little longer." He says as he walks into the closet and shuts the door as everyone laughs and shakes their heads.

"Let's get you dolled up!" Seulgi says excitedly as she pulls out her bag.

"Damnnnnn okay sexy bitch." Yuta says as he looks Taeyong up and down.

He was wearing black jeans with a white button up shirt that had the top three buttons unbuttoned showing off his collar bones. And his face didn't have a lot of makeup, but just enough to make his already gorgeous features pop and his hair was parted down the middle and pushed to the sides instead of over his forehead like it usually is.

"What can I say? We're amazing." Seulgi says as her and Ten high five.

"And I covered up that hickey pretty well." Seulgi says as she hands Taeyong a mirror and he gasps at himself. He's never felt this, pretty before. It made him feel nice.

"Jaehyunnnn your man is ready." Ten says as he goes up to the door and gives it a knock. Jaehyun waisted no time in slamming the door open (almost hitting Ten in the process) and walking up to Taeyong.

"Wow... you look, gorgeous." Jaehyun says as he pushes Taeyong's bangs out of his face and places a hand on his waist making Taeyong blush softly as he looks down with a bright smile.

"You think so?" And instead of an answer Jaehyun places a long kiss on his lips making them smile.

"I swear to god sometimes y'all just forget that we're here." Seulgi gags making them laugh.

"That could be us, but you're playing." Yuta whispers into Doyoung's ear earning him a hard shove.

"You ready to face humiliation?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun nods as he takes his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Jaehyun sighs as Taeyong's friends walk out of the room with the two of them following after.

"Happy Birthday Taeyong!!" Johnny says as he tries his best not to laugh and wraps his arm around Taeyong's neck as everyone looks at them, still feeling awkward from what they had witnessed earlier.

"You look great!" He compliments and Taeyong smiles before thanking him.

"So about earlier-" Taeyong stomps on his foot making Johnny screech in pain as the younger glares at him.

"Shut up before you die." Taeyong mouthes before walking away to greet everyone.

"You got a fiesty one." Johnny laughs as he looks at Jaehyun.

"Yeah~" Jaehyun says dreamily as he follows Taeyong making Johnny shake his head softly with a smile.

"Nice to see you kids! It's been a while." Taeyong says as he walks up to group of toddlers who wrap their arms around Taeyong's legs.

"We miss you Yongie!" Aeri shouts making him coo as he pats her head.

"Don't worry! School is right around the corner, we'll see each other again soon." Taeyong says and they all nod.

"Taeyong." He turns around slowly seeing Mrs. Kim standing behind him with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Care to explain what we all witnessed?"

"Well you see- what had happened was..." Taeyong gulps.

"Oh look cupcakes!" Taeyong shouts as he runs to the dining room table and takes a huge bite into one.

"Mhh mff, mff mff." Taeyong says as he gives her a thumps up before running away making her chuckle silently.

"Oh god why is he so adorable."

"I ask myself the same question." Jaehyun says out of no where and she turns and glares at him.

"Taeyong I'm coming!" Jaehyun shouts before running after him making Mrs. Kim roll her eyes, but before she knows it Taeyong comes running back and wraps his arms around her. Catching her off guard.

"Thank you for doing all of this for me." He says with a smile as he pulls away and Mrs. Kim wipes the frosting off the side of his face before patting his hair.

"Anything for you Taeyong, happy birthday." She says and he gives her one last hug before running back to his friends.

"My future son-in-law!" Mrs. Jung calls making Taeyong's friends coo.

"Mrs. Jung!" Taeyong laughs as he turns around and gives her a hug.

"I don't think you've met my wife yet, This is Jaehyun's other mom. Jeongyeon." Mrs. Jung introduces and Taeyong was stunned before taking her hand softly.

"O-Oh! W-well nice to meet you... o-other Mrs. Jung!" He bows politely and he begans to panic once he sees her looking him up and down.

"Ma! You're freaking him out!" Jaehyun says as he wraps his arm protectively around Taeyong's waist and gives his mom a pleading look.

"This was the one that he made out in front of you with?" She asks making the two blush furiously as Mrs. Jung giggles at the memory.

"You betcha!"

"Jaehyun, I didn't think my first impression was going to be you on top of-"

"Mom!" Jaehyun shouts as Taeyong feels like he's about to explode with embarrassment.

"I won't let it happen again ma'am." Taeyong says as he bows profusely and the silence was deafening before Jeongyeon burst out laughing.

"I'm just teasing! Nice to meet you Taeyong, I hope we can get to know each other." She says and Taeyong nods, trying to calm his nerves.

"You got it all?" Yuta asks.

"Everything." Ten says and the four of them laugh as they rewatch the video they just took.

"Everyone gather outside! We're gonna play our first game!" Baekhyun shouts and everyone cheers as they head outside.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and dancing as they all had a good time, and last but not least. It was time for cake.

"Happy birthday dear Taeyong~ Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sings and they all cheer as Taeyong blows out the candles.

"Take a bite!" Ten says and Taeyong reaches down to take a bite and Seulgi waist no time in slamming his head down into it.

"Seulgi!" Taeyong shouts as he wipes the cake off his face and tries to wipe it on hers making her scream as she dodges it, letting it hit Doyoung instead.

"HA HA HA!" Yuta laughs in Doyoung's face who grabs a cupcake and shoves it into his cheek before running to hide.

"Why you little!" Yuta shouts as he picks up a bit of cake from where the imprint of Taeyong's face was and aimed it at the Doyoung who pushed Ten in front of him making the cake hit him.

"OH HELL NAH-"

And pretty soon the four of them are covered in cake and frosting.

"Here." Baekhyun laughs as he hands them wet rags. Taeyong wipes his face and neck, forgetting that there was something he was supposed to be hiding.

"Taeyong, what is that?" Baekhyun asks teasingly as he points at the purple mark on his neck making the people around them gasp as Taeyong's eyes go wide as he covers his neck.

Mrs. Kim walks over to them with plates in her hand. She looks at Baekhyun before looking at Taeyong, then down to his neck.

"Taeyong what are you hiding..." Mrs. Kim asks lowly making him gulp.

"Nothing! J-just a neck cramp! Agh!" He says as he starts to rub his neck like if it was sore. She walks up to him and removes his hand from his neck as Jaehyun starts taking small steps backwards.

"Run Jaehyun, run!" Johnny shouts as Jaehyun b-line's it for the door, with Mrs. Kim chasing after him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" They hear her shout from outside the house, leaving everyone speechless.

"Memories." Mrs. Jung sighs as she lays her head on her wife's shoulder, not caring about their son getting chased and possibly murdered.

"SAY YOUR LAST WORDS JUNG JAEHYUN!" They hear from down the street making them laugh before Taeyong runs out. Going to try and stop Mrs. Kim from killing his lover.

🗓

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 18
Your Father George Washington wanted to introduce you to someone. Yet you didn't know he would change your life forever.
59.8K 3.5K 8
"pretty boys like you shouldn't be out so late." ❮ COMPLETE: ✓❯
935 69 7
Sou kiyoi is the son of the strongest yakuza clan, he is the prince, a man without emotion, fearless and dangerous ..has his life turn upside down...
587K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.